Cast: Carla
Genres: BJ, Deepthroat, IR, Fingering
Video language: English

I don't even know where to start to describe Carla's first Gloryhole adventure but you guys will have a good idea after watching her interview (See Scrapbook). She's the exact reason why we love watching MILF's in action. She has more experience with cocks than I'm sure she cares to mention but that makes her perfect for the Gloryhole.

I lost track of who was who but I'm sure a few guys stuck around for seconds and thirds. Her open and friendly personality really got the guys going and most didn't last very long once she put her cock sucker into action.

We're all taught as not to play with our food but that's one of Carla's favorite things to do at the Gloryhole. She's a pleaser and a teaser who loves showing off her deepthroat skills and her cum reward for a job well done.

The visit is a blur to me now but two moments stand out in my mind. The first one is when she made a big black cock cum twice in a row and made a huge sloppy mess. The second one was when she was sucking another big black cock while the guy in the opposite booth fingered her ass to orgasm.

She's dying to come back for another feeding so rate her accordingly and let me know in the comments.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:11
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7823kbps
Audio: 247kbps

File size: 3.1 GB