Release Year: 2017
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Jamey Janes
Genres: BDSM, bondage, capture, hogtied, gags, foot fetish
Video language: English

As you know, some of our shoots have fantasy storylines and some do not...we basically call them 'reality shoots' around the office...if we don't know anything about a model that we book, other than her picture looks great and she is willing to try BDSM, it's hard to plan anything for that girl...and there is a certain excitement to that reality...testing the newbie...catching that moment when she realizes how being bound and helpless truly feels...we can negotiate and talk all day long...but until she gets there, she doesn't know and niether do we...This model turns out to be an interesting case...she shows up and is absolutely, wickedly hot...Beautiful eyes, perfect silky, lightly tanned skin...natural from head to toe...she looks like such a good girl...But when the Pope begins the pre-shoot discussions and negotiations she seems like a hard core pervert right off the bat...the stories of her sexual past almost made me cringe and I thought to myself...she must be bullshitting...the look and the words didnt match at all...she seemed so non-chalant about her love for pain...self inflicted or otherwise...Ive seen it before though...good girls telling bad stories to impress...then I thought to myself...let's get this chic tied up and see what happens!...she's so fuckin hot, the anticipation was nasty...You can judge for yourself if you think she's legit...in the end, I was impressed...I think this girl can take a lot and wants a lot...the Pope and I have allready begun planning her next shoot and we are planning a much more thorough test of her tolerances...as for this shoot, Otto gets to have his way with her...and the Pope tests her rope endurance with a couple tough rigs in scenes two and three... Jamey passes the fuck test.

Format: m4v
Duration: 50:04
Video: 960x720, AVC (H.264), 1459kbps
Audio: 96kbps

File size: 572.4 MB