7. Liked by 4 users: cansin, Master_Yoda, vankerr999, Verdegris

Elite Prospect
    Images

Re: Unforgettable Pics

then you are a super-star

9. Liked by 2 users: Master_Yoda, Sandy Meyers

Images

Post #21 A bit too much ink. You could get lost in those eyes and lips and those NIPPLES!!! WOW

14. Liked by 3 users: cansin, Master_Yoda, Sandy Meyers

Images

Hi, thought would contribute to that thread and may be pass a message…

Hereafter you’ll find a (short/quick) selection of sets I like from Russians (east European studios) photographers.

My “fantasy” and “obsessions” are girly sexy intimates (thongs and string bikinis style knickers)… I think this make sense and is way more “legitimate” compare to many others fetish fantasies (…). Panties are the most intimate piece of clothe a girl can wear, thong* the sexiest… I believe you can’t make an EROTIC set without showing your model slowly stripping and posing in her sexy underwear. The pin-up, starlets, playmates, so called centerfolds as well (typically babes posing in thong) as photographed into the sunPage3, Mags, calendars… symbolyse the most erotic (exciting) glam and sexy photographs and should be the summum of a photoset.

With all the respect I own to all these people… I have always been very critics towards METART and affiliates or assimilated (east Europeans, Russians, Galitsin included) regarding this point. Photosets presented by these studios/photographers are generally focused onto academic artistic nude (pure nude = model represented naked from the first to the last picture of the set) without sexy glam tease. They have literally flooded the net for years with this…

Even if you don’t have the logistic of the playboy studio to build up a good thematic and provide adequate outfit, just relying onto a cute model to make the job is a mistake (a model not dressed, posing or behaving properly ends up into poor PHOTOSET). Photoset scenario must be a striptease without action shots… (strip action is represented through the serie of pics and NOT into the individual photograph to remain into SOFTCORE). Also, while watching these photosets, to me the lack of sexual modesty (and style) of these models really kill all excitement you should generate through a good and well managed striptease (captured through different SOFTCORE POSES).

Despite a recent trend to first dress their models (following many complains and remarks I believe) they haven’t sorted out the erotic arousal of their galleries but made it even more frustrating most of the time (see the actual set structure of Goddess Nude, it’s particularly shocking); including isolated photo showing the girl wearing the sexy item while not having the proper view may be even worst…

Indeed considering lingerie/clothing is one thing considering the sexy/right ones and shooting them properly are others things!!! Those peoples (for most of them) have a good artistic sense (may be too much…): they understand that photography goes with POSING (when dealing with nude models) and therefore with the SOFTCORE concept; but they haven’t any EROTIC sense in my opinion! Just nude no tease (as well as: just tease no flash) can’t work for me. I believe the approach to nudity is different in these eastern cultures…

Must say that lingerie fashion does not help unfortunately making the traditional and classic sexy thongs out of fashion to move towards sophisticated, low-rise, shorties and others modern crap!!! Trying to be too original, going towards extreme clothing like Micro-thong for instance, or falling into action shots as soon as the model got to undress (the main problem with Russian Photographers who’re used to work with nude models) are other common mistake that come along with the striptease photosets scenarii. Style/design is everything when considering something visual, once again (yes beauty is a subjective thing) but if you have foul taste and no style related senses you have nothing to do into the erotic photography world: Some I believe think that providing beautiful naked girls is good enough… sorry but no it’s not… Make your model looks SEXY, make your model APPEALING, make your model POSING with little girly thongs! (before to flash) ;-)

[IMG] [/IMG]

Private Member
    Images

I think we all have our first-time internet crushes! Mine was Kamilla. With her exotic looks and perkiness, she just blew me away.

Private Member
    Images

Then there was Maria

Private Member
    Images

Then there was Katie Fey...who would go on to be known as Jenya D.

Private Member
    Images

And I would be remised if I didn't mention Kristina Fey- perhaps the quirkiest of them all.

After the "Feys" I would go on to "fall in love" with the Galitsin Girls...my largest collection.

21. Liked by 4 users: cansin, Master_Yoda, simpleman, vankerr999