Tall redhead Sigrid awaits a bondage session with lots of ropes, plastic foil, tape, a vibro toy... and an 8 layer gag! Those red ropes look so hot on Sigrid's pale skin, which already shows some scratches and bruises here and there from a session earlier today. "I know you like when I wear stockings - and today, you can also taste them!", leather Mistress Roxanne says and stuffs a worn stocking into Sigrid's mouth! Then Sigrid gets her stuffed mouth taped with white microfoam, her pale tits exposed and all wrappped up in transparent clingfilm. The package gets tightened with black ducttape. Of course the Mistress makes sure Sigrid can't fall, so she ties her to the ceiling! She frees the sexy slave's tits and ass again, so she can insert today's surprise for Sigrid: a silver vibro egg! The Mistress tapes the remote to Sigrid's leg. Vibration mode 1! Red tape is next... and a latex gag... and shrink wrap... and even more ducttape... and medical tape... and more clingfilm... the Mistress loves multiple layers, so Sigrid is becoming a real gag slut today! Now vibration mode 2... And then finally: mode 3! The Mistress sits down on her throne to watch the gag slut's struggle. "Scream: I love heavy gagging!", and Sigrid does as she is told. And as the exhausted and aroused redhead feels her Mistresses hands on her wrapped and taped body again, it doesn't need much more to follow the Mistresses last command: "Come for me!"

Format: mp4
Duration: 29:03
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5854kbps
Audio: 153kbps

File size: 1.2 GB