Release Year: 2017
Cast: Shay Fox
Genres: big tits, blowjob, brunette, cowgirl, creampie, fetish, roleplay, milf, woman-boy,
Video language: English

My Mom walks me up to my dorm room after she drops me off. We were both so tired from the drive and she starts saying she can get a hotel room; the last one she saw was 40 miles away. When I suggest she just sleep with me like she used to when I was little, she says I'm much more grown now. Fighting the urge to lay down, my mom finally says maybe she'll lay down for an hour and then drive back. But when we finally get into bed together, something makes her decides she's going to stay the entire night...
I had to come home to see my mom. After the night we had in my dorm, I know it's wrong, but I can't stop thinking about her, her body, her smell, her touch.. I burst in the room and she's getting ready for bed. She's shocked to see me, but when I walk up to her and start to talk, she just puts her finger over my lips and says shhhh, immediately reaching down to unbutton her shirt and lay back on the bed for me. There were just no words necessary.

Format: mp4
Duration: 39:10
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2942kbps
Audio: 186kbps

File size: 899.0 MB