Page 8 of 71 << First ... 6789101858 ... Last >>

Thread: Incest - sex in the family circle  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Slut Serum Makes Mother My Whore

Mother is always nagging me. "Clean your room," "Stop playing video games and do your homework," "Take out the trash," Clean your room again, it looks like ." Nothing is ever good enough for her. I really try to be a good son, but Mother is never happy. I decided I'M FUCKING DONE. No more yes Mom, whatever you say Mom. I decided Mother will do WHATEVER I SAY from now on. I'll admit it wasn't entirely my own idea. I have a friend at college who knows about my problem. He had a problem similar to mine - except it was his girlfriend who was nagging him all the time. Last week he told me he bought a strange serum that turns any woman who drinks it into a subservient slut who will do anything and everything they are told. He wouldn't tell me where he got it - but he did sell me some. I didn't believe it would actually work but my buddy's never lied to me before. I tried it the next day. Mother was bitching at me about how lazy she thinks I am and then told me to get her some iced tea, it was the perfect opportunity. My Mom only drank a little of the special tea I gave her, but I was astonished, in less than a minute she was completely under my control and sucking my cock!!! Mother did exactly as I instructed her. I fucked my Mom in every way I pleased and then came inside her. The effects of the serum wore off after a few hours, leaving Mother groggy and with a slight headache. She had no memory of what happened and was back to her normal bitchy self. All I know is I need to get a part time job ASAP. I need more money. I'm going to buy as much slut serum as I can get my hands on!!!

Size: 949 МБ
    Length: 00:19:42
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Type: AVI

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dads at the pool, so fuck me son!

Alexis comes into the house from sitting by the pool with her husband to find her son at the table on his laptop. She tells him she is annoyed with his Father for not noticing how hot she is anymore, he never compliments her or tells her how she looks. She asks her son if he finds her attractive and he says yes. She has him touch her beautiful ass and lets him touch her big tits. She wants him right now! She does not care that her husband is right outside the door, she needs her son's cock now! She sucks his cock right there and then rides him on the bench. Now her son takes charge and flips her onto her back on the bench and fucks her hard. He turns her around so he can fuck her from behind. She begs him to cum inside of her pussy, she wants his cum inside of her! He does as he is told and Mom is happy. Now to get dressed quickly before Dad wonders where she is.

Size: 275 МБ
    Length: 00:08:14

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Daddy's Hairy Asshole Princess

Daddy?.. Daddy, wake up. I have a favor to ask of you. So, prom is tonight and my boyfriend has been asking me for something lately... He wants to try anal. But I've never done it before! I was thinking, since we've been having sex for a while now, maybe you and I could stretch my asshole out a little? Oh, Daddy, yes, please, would you help me? Thank you! I love you so much. I just know if you can teach me just how to take your big cock in my ass, my boyfriend can definitely fit! You're much bigger than he is. Of course, I wonder how good he'll be after I've experienced you. Oh Daddy, I love you! Please, though, do go slowly. It's my first time! ...Hey, that feels.. good!

Size: 845 МБ
    Length: 00:17:31

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Father fucking his Daughter that trying to be Pop Star Idol Twerking

Dad finds his daughter Ashton in the living room in her bra and panties. She is bent over the couch shaking her ass in the air. 'Why are you in your underwear? her dad asks. She is practicing twerking for a concert that is coming up. She asks if she can practice dancing with her dad. She grinds the front of his pants and rubs her body all over. She reaches between her legs and touches her dads cock. She pulls down his pants rubbing her pussy over his hard dick. Taking off her panties she dance fucks her father in the living room. She energetically shakes on his cock causing him to cum inside his little girl. She tells him that's how she likes to twerk at concerts.

Size: 129 МБ
    Length: 00:07:45
    Resolution: 960x720

Download
    DepFile.com

Elite Prospect
    Images

Daddy Compels me to Obey

Scene One: How to compelYou've been spending too much money sending your daughter to a therapist. They mesmerize her and send her back happy. But that only works for a day or two and you have to send her right back to be put under again. With this item you ordered online, you can put her under yourself and keep the money spent on huge doctor bills.You swing the pendent in front of her but nothing happens. You hit her with a laser and nothing happens. Soon she picks up a lolly pop and slides it into her mouth. Oh my god this is so good she says as she slowly becomes hypnotized. I am your sex slave. I'll do whatever you want. she says. So that's what's been happening at her therapy appointments. Watching her suck on the lollypop turns you on. I'm daddy's sex slave, and I'll do whatever he says She says taking off her shirt.Her huge breasts busting out of the top of her bra as she sinks to her knees and sucks you off into her mouth. You cum quickly and she swallows it down. I love lollypops she giggles.Scene Two: Better than my wifeSitting on your bed wearing your wife's dress your daughter waits for you sucking on another lollypop. As the lollypop goes to work she becomes increasingly horny, shaking her ass and stripping out of her dress. She giggles and wiggles on the bed in mindless happiness as she takes off her bra and begins to suck you, deep throating your cock.Oh Daddy She screams. She slides off her blue thong and spreads her legs begging you to fuck her. I want you to fuck me so bad daddy She yells as she sucks on the lolly pop. You fuck her and spank her ass red until your desperate to cum. You make her spin around and cream pie her mouth as she sucks you down like the lollypop.Scene Three: Pardon this interruptionYour daughter is sitting watching TV in her sexy bra and panties when you give her another Lollypop. Quickly and excitedly she puts it in her mouth and begins to suck. Her mind goes giddy with pleasure and she strips off her panties looking at you with lust in her eyes.She begs you to fuck her and you do taking your daughter and shoving your large cock inside her. You fuck her around the living room as she sucks on her treat. Moaning and screaming she's the best fuck you've ever had. You make her stroke your cock in her mouth until you explode inside her again. She swallows you with no complaints and a loving smile for her daddy.

Size: 921 МБ
    Length: 00:43:57
    Resolution: 848x480
    Type: MP4

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Fuck My Ass Daddy

After going through my sisters journal, gawd shes such a slut, I found out why Daddy treats her different. It seems my sister Camille discovered Daddys love of Anal and is exploiting that a bit. Funny thing is I've been wanting to try anal with Daddy so I'm soo gonna use that to my advantage.
    While Daddy was at work I got one of my sisters butt plugs and stretched my tight rosebud for him. When Daddy came home and saw my surprise his cock was hard in no time. He eased his cock into my tight little ass and stretched it way more than the plug.
    Daddy slowly filled my ass with his cock then started gently fucking me. The sensation was unbelievable and I came pretty quickly. Once I did Daddy fucked me faster and faster until he filled my ass with a huge creampie. Looks like I'll be Daddys #1 girl again for quite some time.

Size: 293 МБ
    Length: 00:13:52

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Made Into Her Brother's Slut

Nora - Brother Busts her for "Massage Ad"- I found a massage table in the trunk of my car after my slut sister borrowed it without asking. I do a little checking and see she has an ad up on craigslist for doing "massages" I confront her and then make her give me the special treatment she promises on her ad
    Norah's Brother records her "rub in the tub" - My sister is such a horney slut, and inconsiderate. She hogs the bathroom so she can lay in the tub and masturbate. This time I get the door open and record her little "rub in the tub" and let her know I am sending it out to everyone I can think of. Sheis willig to do anything to keep from being humiliated, including being the huge slut I know she is. I think she is starting to crave my cock
    Norah's Brother catches her "Sexting" - I think my sister might be the horniest girl ever. She leaves her phone for a moment and I find tons of "sexts" and naked pics she sends to half the gys in school. If she wants to act like a total slut I can help her, big time

Size: 1,20 ГБ
    Length: 00:54:19

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

8. Liked by 1 user: Zarathos

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cum In Me Again Daddy

Since Daddy and I had those amazing nights I've been taking advantage of every moment we get. Even if it's only a quickie when mommy runs to the store thats enough. Since we've had so many encounters it's even gotten to the point where I want Daddy to cum in me. Something about the possibility of Daddy getting me pregnant is really turning me on.
    Love Kate

Size: 395 МБ
    Length: 00:18:46

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Daddy's Sex Ed Lesson

I don't know what's come over me but I'm glad it did. The other day we were covering reproduction in my sex ed class and I started feeling like I wanted a baby. When I got home nobody else was there but Dad and my hormones got the better of me.
    I told daddy about my desires and he tried to resist but I wouldn't let him. Before he could stop me i had his cock in my mouth and rock hard. I finally got him the fuck me just like my fantasy. He tried to stop before he came but I insisted he filled me with his seed and he did. Hopefully we'll have a baby soon.

Size: 316 МБ
    Length: 00:14:53

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Renee Roulette in Love of a Daughter

Renee and her father are having a heart to heart about how proud he is of her and how hard he's had to work to make sure she's successful in life. I appreciate everything you do Renee says and gives her dad a little kiss. His dick stiffens to a boner and he discreetly tries to hide it. It's ok it happens Renee laughs. Innocent talking leads to dad checking out his daughters perky breasts. Renee doesn't stop him from touching her. She's desperate for him to make a move on her. She's always had a thing for her father and now... her head arches back and she softly moans. They make out, their passions running wild as dad pulls off her panties and licks her sweet pussy. She gasps as her dad pushes his throbbing cock inside her and thrusts. Her feet arch in the air and she bites her lips to keep from screaming when her dads cum fills her up inside. I love you so much daddy She whispers to him.

Scene Two: Coffee with Daddy
    The next morning and Renee has made coffee. Dad is about to leave when she runs her hands down the front of his pants. A mischievous smile on her face she pulls down his boxers. I love you daddy she says putting his cock into her mouth and sucking him. She tells him that she's not wearing any panties. Prove it to me she slips off her shorts. Oh yes daddy Renee screams as he bends her over the kitchen table and fucks her. With her hair in his he plows into his little girl and makes her scream. She rubs her clit and feels so naughty when he makes her cum. Let's go to the bedroom

Scene Three: Fill my ass Daddy
    She strips off her shirt and bra and lets her dad lick and suck on her perky breasts. Renee wants her dad to fuck her in the ass. It's her first time and she hopes he'll be gentle with her. It feels so amazing when her dad begins to slide back and forth inside her. Shivers run down her spine watching her father make a woman out of her. She's fantasized about this so much and reality is better than anything she could hope for. Fuck me! Oh fuck! she cums. Dad keeps fucking her until he explodes, filling her ass with cum. Oh my god she breaths.

Scene Four: You Complete me Daddy
    Renee is waiting for her dad to come home from work. She has something really important to tell him. I don't know how to tell you this... but I'm pregnant. He can't believe what he just heard. Explaining they can still have sex but it will have to be anal. She tries to comfort him touching him and asking him to fuck her. She needs to feel that he's ok with her being pregnant and that he loves her no matter what. His cock filling her ass gives her that feeling. Never before has she been so in love with any man. He's not just her father, he's a part of her. Love and lust overflow through her as she begs for him to fuck her. She cums on her fathers cock, biting her shirt and looking at him like he's the only man alive. I want to taste all your cum She tells her dad and opens her mouth for him. He cums on her face, covering her with hot white lust. Thank you daddy she tells him, the perfect start to their new life together.

Size: 860 МБ
    Length: 00:41:04

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Daddy's House Daddy's Rules

Your daughter has finally done it. She got caught doing drugs at her mothers house and got kicked out. At 18 she should be living on her own not partying and getting into trouble. You pick her up and explain to her that things are going to be different at your house. My house my rules you tell her. No locked doors, and you will be strip searching her. Youre not going to go to jail because she brings illegal things into your house. You watch as she disgruntly strips naked in front of you. But your my dad she argues. You have no responsibility for her and are only doing this as a favor. How are you going to pay to live here? You ask her. Brooke looks at you with the realization that living with her dad isn't going to be easy. She gets to her knees and puts your cock inside of her mouth. She sucks you until you cum splashes the inside of her mouth. Why is the bathroom door closed? You open to make sure nothing is going on, to find her taking a shower. You watch her as she complains.

Scene Two
    Her bedroom door is closed! You barge in and check her. What do you want this time? she asks you. You make her spread her legs and touch herself and watch as she gets wet. She may not like it but your going to make her fuck you. Pulling her close to you, you push inside her pussy and fuck her. She grips the pillows hard as you fuck and cum inside your daughters tight pussy. You leave her filled and used. The bathroom door is closed again. You walk in to check her over and watch as she soaps and washes her tight body.

Scene Three
    Brooke needs a job and you have a great opportunity for her. Fashion model. You make her put on different styles of clothes and take pictures of her. God she looks great in the outfits, her tight body sliding in and out of the clothes. Seeing her body makes you think that rent is due and you watch as she sucks your cock hard. Relaxing you make her get on top of you and fuck you like a good daughter would. She reluctantly does whatever you tell her because she doesnt have a choice. Your hard cock cums inside her again filling her up and making you feel great.

Scene Four
    I just talked to mom and she says I can come home Brooke says excitedly. But before she can leave she has to fuck you one last time or all her friends will find out that she's been fucking her dad. You can't do that to me dad! she screams. Reluctantly she lets you put yourself inside her and fuck her. How long are you going to do this for? Why would you even want to fuck your daughter? She asks you. You tell her that your going to cum on her face. Your cum is gross she responds. Are you ready for it? You asks as you explode all over her cute face.

Size: 863 МБ
    Length: 00:41:15

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mother-Son Incest Videos Compilation

A Mother's Progress
    pt.1 "Let Me Comfort You" Mom, about last night... I know you're upset and probably confused... Don't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault. I should have stopped myself but it all just happened so quickly... I just wanted to make you feel better. The way you looked at me when you told me Dad wanted a divorce, you were shaking... And when I held you, the way you looked at me... No one has to know what we did, it was an accident. Mom, I'm here for you, please don't worry... We'll get through this together.... --- A week passes and Alex's Mother has begun to reject his advances. She decides what happened was wrong and they have to stop --- pt.2 "Don't Tell Me No" MOM, DON'T TELL ME NO. Why are you pretending you didn't like what happened??? DAD IS GONE. STOP FIGHTING IT. I'm in love with you and I know you feel the same way about me. I don't care that it's illegal. We can keep it a secret or tell everyone, it doesn't matter to me. I just need to be inside you... Mom, can't you see? We are meant to be together
    SPRING BREAK
    pt.1 Your Father's Not Here - SPRING FUCKING BREAK!!!! PARTY TIME BABY!!! I'm so ready for a vacation, I've been busting my ass like crazy at school... OK, so yeah, I'm spending spring break at my parents house - so what? They live just a couple miles from the beach, and I know a bunch of chicks that are begging to fuck my brains out when I come home. Even better, Mom said Dad's on a business trip for the next week. This is gonna be awesome....pt.2 Mom Needs More - Son, it's no use trying to pretend it didn't happen. You're all grown up now and you can make your own decisions... But I know you want me as much as I want you. Your Father came home early from his trip, so what? Are you that scared of him? Trust me, he won't catch us... I need more son, we can't stop yet. Don't worry so much, this can be our little spring break secret.
    HOMECOMING
    pt.1 First Week With Mom - Dad would never talk about her. Sometimes I would ask what she was like or if he knew where she was now. My Dad would always say something like "Your Mother was a Whore," or "She doesn't care about us, that's why she left." Dad's really got a way with words... I always felt I was never getting the whole story. A few weeks ago I finally tracked her down after searching online for over a year. My Dad and I had been fighting constantly, so a week ago I finally called my Mom for the first time and asked her if I could move in.... pt.2 I Know You Want Me - Son, You've been here for a week and you think you can just lounge around in your boxers? Why don't you help me with this stretch, it's hard to do by myself. I just have to wrap my legs around you... Thanks, that's so much better... Son, I know you've been watching me. I know you want to fuck me. It's OK, I want the same thing. Your Father was right about me, I am a whore... But he doesn't matter anymore, you're home now son, let me be your Mother

Size: 1,94 ГБ
    Length: 01:22:32
    Resolution: 854x480

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2
    Fileboom.me part3

Elite Prospect
    Images

Peanut Butthurt And Jealous Daughter

My oldest and most rebellious daughter Camille got kicked out of school for blackmailing her sorority sisters and making one of them fuck her Uncle. So to have her learn a little respect and responsibility I decided to give her my wife's old closet as a bedroom. Not because it's not as nice as her sisters rooms but because she will have to hear me fucking her sisters while she thinks about what she has done, and learn from her mistakes.
    Well today she called me into her room claiming she had a "bone to pick with me". She can't take that she has to hear her sisters getting all the action all the time and not her. Camille wanted some action for herself! The tricky little said she just wanted to fuck but decided she wanted to force my cock in his asshole instead.

Size: 489 МБ
    Length: 00:11:35

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dava Foxx in Mom Gets Blackmailed

Scene One: Moms new careerYou've been doing really well with your new business. Running a porn modeling agency, finding hot girls and getting them work seems to be making a lot of money for you. While watching TV your mom walks in in a tight dress. You know your mom needs some extra money she starts and you know where this is going. I only hire 18 and 19 year olds. Hot young sluts who are hardly wearing anything. you tell her. I'm not too old! she pleads with you. You should give your mother a chance. You know it's a porn modeling agency you remind her.She leaves only to come back in a even tighter, sexier dress. What do you think? she asks. Dava begins stripping saying that she's doing a try out. Her dress and underwear slide off her tight body and you are shocked that your mom is doing this. What do girls do first? she asks as she gets on top of you and pulls down your pants. Dava smiles as she looks at your big cock. Her son is much bigger than she thought. She sucks you, trying to imitate the young girls in porn. She sucks you until you cum. Keeping her lips tight around your cock she drinks your load one swallow at a time. So do I have what it takes to be one of your models? she smiles. You tell her that you've recorded the entire thing, and watch her eyes widen with shock. No one is going to see that! she yells at you. Your going to say yes to whatever I want for a month or everyone is going to see you fucking your son!

Size: 886 МБ
    Length: 00:42:25

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Whore Step mom catches you jerking off and fucks you

Your Whore step mom catches you jerking off and at first she is straight out PISSED OFF, but then you can see in her eyes that she is thinking, thinking about getting nasty and sucking your cock, She crawls upto you on the bed and says you want mommy to help you get off, you nasty little pervert, jerking your cock in my house. She says its okay, just be very quiet your dad is sleeping in the next room, and mommy is gonna take real good care of you, touching your leg and looking into your eyes, She takes your cock and starts sucking and licking it, she works every inch of that cock and loves it. Then she starts slapping it against her pussy and jerking it while rubbing your knob on her clit, telling you what a good boy you are for mommy and that mommy loves you. She spits on your cock like the nasty whore step mom that she is and slides your cock inside her, you never thought this day would come!! At first you don't know what to do and let her ride you, She grinds her wet pussy all over you saying that you feel way better than your dads, and your cock is so much bigger than your dads!!! You always do exactly what mommy says, you make her happy as she makes you touch her big round titties.. this turns you on so much and you squeeze her titties and then grab her around the throat, mommy moans and says she didn't know you had that into as you push her on her back and show her what her step son is ALL about!! Fucking her missions, Doggy and the back to missionary.. She wraps her legs tightly around you begging you to CUM in mommies pussy but you rebel and and pull out and bust your massive load all over her sweet MILF pussy! Mommy is pissed off you didn't listen to her and she is going to tell you dad, unless you give her what she wants every day!

Size: 574 МБ
    Length: 00:15:39
    Type: wmv

Download
    Fileboom.me

Page 8 of 71 << First ... 6789101858 ... Last >>