Page 4 of 71 << First ... 234561454 ... Last >>

Thread: Incest - sex in the family circle  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Daddy's cock filled my ass

Daddy and I have been stealing quiet moments alot lately. The other night I was so hot for his cock I called him in right after mommy went to bed. Daddy was reluctant to fuck me with mommy close by but my lips persuaded him quickly. When he started fucking me I had an overwhelming desire to explore anal sex. Daddy was eager to enlighten me but he had to keep me quiet too. When his cock filled my ass it hurt a bit but Daddy loosened me up until it felt so good I came all over the bed. Daddy came soon after and filled my virgin ass with a huge load. I guess we came quietly enough, mommy never even stirred.

Size: 365 МБ
    Length: 00:12:34
    Resolution: 1280x720
    Type: wmv

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mom begs to end her pussy

Size: 574 МБ
    Length: 00:15:39

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Do What He Says Daddy

Desy Diary
    I moved back home after a year at school and things were settling in nicely. One night in my bedroom I was masturbating and started having a very vivid fantasy. I saw myself taking my father prisoner and making him do kinky sexual things with me that soon became such an obsession I formulated a plan. One of my friends agreed to play an intruder the next time mom was gone.
    My plan was flawless and soon Daddy was handcuffed, blindfolded and shackled on he couch. I played with his cock a minute then before I sucked it I told Daddy I was scared. I took his cock in my mouth and was glad he couldn't see the smile on my face. I played the game out perfectly, getting on top of Daddy and riding him til he came inside me. When I was done I took off the blidfold and told daddy the truth. I'm glad he wasn't too upset and had a heart attack or something.

Size: 421 МБ
    Length: 00:11:43
    Type: AVI

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

A Mother's Progress

pt.1 "Let Me Comfort You" Mom, about last night... I know you're upset and probably confused... Don't be so hard on yourself. It wasn't your fault. I should have stopped myself but it all just happened so quickly... I just wanted to make you feel better. The way you looked at me when you told me Dad wanted a divorce, you were shaking... And when I held you, the way you looked at me... No one has to know what we did, it was an accident. Mom, I'm here for you, please don't worry... We'll get through this together.... --- A week passes and Alex's Mother has begun to reject his advances. She decides what happened was wrong and they have to stop --- pt.2 "Don't Tell Me No" MOM, DON'T TELL ME NO. Why are you pretending you didn't like what happened??? DAD IS GONE. STOP FIGHTING IT. I'm in love with you and I know you feel the same way about me. I don't care that it's illegal. We can keep it a secret or tell everyone, it doesn't matter to me. I just need to be inside you... Mom, can't you see? We are meant to be together.... ***Starring Nadia White & 2 REAL creampies from her son***

SPRING BREAK
    pt.1 Your Father's Not Here - SPRING FUCKING BREAK!!!! PARTY TIME BABY!!! I'm so ready for a vacation, I've been busting my ass like crazy at school... OK, so yeah, I'm spending spring break at my parents house - so what? They live just a couple miles from the beach, and I know a bunch of chicks that are begging to fuck my brains out when I come home. Even better, Mom said Dad's on a business trip for the next week. This is gonna be awesome....pt.2 Mom Needs More - Son, it's no use trying to pretend it didn't happen. You're all grown up now and you can make your own decisions... But I know you want me as much as I want you. Your Father came home early from his trip, so what? Are you that scared of him? Trust me, he won't catch us... I need more son, we can't stop yet. Don't worry so much, this can be our little spring break secret.... ***Starring Charlee Chase***

HOMECOMING
    pt.1 First Week With Mom - Dad would never talk about her. Sometimes I would ask what she was like or if he knew where she was now. My Dad would always say something like "Your Mother was a Whore," or "She doesn't care about us, that's why she left." Dad's really got a way with words... I always felt I was never getting the whole story. A few weeks ago I finally tracked her down after searching online for over a year. My Dad and I had been fighting constantly, so a week ago I finally called my Mom for the first time and asked her if I could move in.... pt.2 I Know You Want Me - Son, You've been here for a week and you think you can just lounge around in your boxers? Why don't you help me with this stretch, it's hard to do by myself. I just have to wrap my legs around you... Thanks, that's so much better... Son, I know you've been watching me. I know you want to fuck me. It's OK, I want the same thing. Your Father was right about me, I am a whore... But he doesn't matter anymore, you're home now son, let me be your Mother.... ***Starring Carmen Valentina***

Size: 1,94 ГБ
    Length: 01:22:32
    Resolution: 854x480
    Type: MP4

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2
    Fileboom.me part3

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mommy On Phon

Your father is again away for a business trip....and you feel like...well...your mommy is here alone, it been for a while she was so....yours! You coming down, hearing your mom is on the phone...but with who? You are listening for few moments and you realize, your mom is on the phone with daddy! Well they playing weird game....phone sex! Mommy sees you but she is not friezed down....no...she start to play her naughty game with you during the phone sex with your dad! Oblivious that your touch make her so horny and so much easier to talk with your dad about dirty things.....You start to fingering her and you feel how juicy mommy's pussy is....wow....that much is turns her on whole game! She says : ,, Yes...now I want to feel your hard cock so deep inside me!" And she looks at you...her eyes are so wild...so hungry for her sons cock...You are doing exactly what she is saying...you know it is so taboo, to having sex with your mom, when she is on the phone with your dad and having actually phone sex...but....hell, your mom is so sexy and she wants you to make love to her so much! You just can control, you need to feel her juicy pussy, seeing on her face how much she enjoys your hard cock!!! And then...when you made her cum few times and she is so satisfied and all happy....she let you, yes...your mom wants to feel you inside her.....all your warm cum belongs to her and her wet pussy! She screaming in to the phone : cum...cum now...inside me! Let me feel you honey....let me feel your pumping cock!!!

Size: 714 МБ
    Length: 00:12:02
    Resolution: 1920x1080

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Welcum Home Son

Dearest Suzanne,
    I hope this letter finds you well. We've shared so much since we grew up I figured you would be the best one to confess my sins to. Things have gotten pretty crazy with my biological clock lately and I don't know where to turn.
    I'm almost ashamed to admit what I'm about to tell you it's just theres no one else I trust but you. My son came home from college the other day and I went into his room to welcome him home. I laid down to cuddle with him and before I knew it he had a raging hard-on.
    Before I could stop myself I grabbed it and told him not to tell his father. He was so hard I couldn't stop myself and soon we were making love on his bed. My son pounded me so much harder than his dad it was almost a shame when he exploded inside me. That brought me back to reality pretty quick though, what would I say if my son knocked me up?
    Your Friend
    Gina

Size: 392 МБ
    Length: 00:13:02

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Grandpa is a very skilled lover

Dear Diary,
    With all the stresses from school I figured Spring Break was a perfect time to visit Grandpa in Florida for some relaxation. My first night there I was watching TV with Gramps and going over my budget. Grandpa noticed something was bothering me and asked me to come sit on his lap. I timidly explained my situation and Grandpa took me by surprise offering to pay for it all as long as I helped him too. When I asked what he ment he pulled down my top and his intentions became clear. Grandpa seduced me and had his way with me right there in his chair. Surprisingly he took care of my needs too except for cumming inside me of course.
    More Later,
    Naomi

Dear Diary,
    The following day Grandpa came into my room and when he saw I was naked he was instantly aroused. We made love for what seemed like hours and I really enjoyed it. Grandpa is a very skilled lover.
    More To Come,
    Naomi

Dear Diary,
    Grandpa and I had many risky encounters on my break so on my last morning I did something special to thank him. I gave Grandpa an awesome blowjob at the breakfast table and let him cum in my mouth. Grandpa was soo great I can't wait til my next visit, I just hope I'm not pregnant.
    Xo Naomi

Size: 1,11 ГБ
    Length: 00:38:48

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

My Big Booty Sister

I woke up this morning to find a floor mat set up in the living room. What the hell, my big sister is always up to something. I laid down on the couch and began to watch tv, when she walks in the room and bends her big ass right in front of me. I tell her to move and she completely ignores me. She is making plans with her friends and not even paying me any attention. I kick her ass out of the way and she kicks me back. Get out of the way fat ass, I am trying to watch tv I said. She hits me and tells me to leave because her friends are coming over to do yoga. I laughed and she got pissed off and we began to wrestle. I did not mind though because my sister is hot and she has a huge ass. She sits on my face and I get hard. I have been fantasizing about my sisters big ass for years. I have been waiting for the right moment to stick my face in her fat pussy. I rip her shorts off and throw her up against the wall and grind her ass. We fall to the floor and wrestle until I pull her panties off and bury my face in her wet juicy pussy. She struggles at first but then she starts to like it. She thrust her hips and grabs my head closer to her clit. I get on top of her and she begs for my cock. I finally got my sister right where I want her, right between her big thick thighs and my cock inside of her. I pound my sisters pussy and she grabs her tits in ecstasy. I fuck her hard and she forgets all about our relationship and how much she cannot stand me. At this moment she is completely mine. All of our hate turns into passion for each other and we fuck until I cum all in her pussy giving her a creampie. That was amazing brother, Madisin says as she plays with the cum dripping out of her pussy. Oh, shit, what was that, there was a knock at the door, fuck its mom and dad! For the MP4 version click My Big Booty Sister II

Size: 1,02 ГБ
    Length: 00:13:08

Download
    DepFile.com part1
    DepFile.com part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Creampie for my little sister!

Size: 574 МБ
    Length: 00:30:14
    Resolution: 1024x576

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Inside My Sister Alexa Grace

Size: 631 МБ
    Length: 00:33:10

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Repeated Ass to Mouth

Having studied hypnotic methods and subliminal messaging for years, and tired of his sexy mother's domineering ways, you, over months, slowly implants subconscious suggestion after suggestion into his mother. Finally, you are at the point where with the right command phrase ("puppet mommy"), you can literally tell her what to do, say, feel, or think. If you wants, you can even retain complete control over her body or parts of her body while permitting her to think and speak for herself. You then uses this control to take out his frustrations on his mother after she makes the mistake of shrilly chewing you out really bad one Sunday afternoon for now doing his chores. She begins to berate you, but You stops her in her tracks by speaking "puppet mommy". She immediately freezes, standing at attention, arms relaxed at her sides, staring blankly off into nothing, awaiting commands from her master's voice, her son. You commands her to kneel, and suck him, to fuck her face on his cock like a machine. After some of this, you commands her to assume the persona of a mother who believes her only job is to get her son to orgasm in her asshole and will do anything to ensure that happens. So she assumes a cheery, slutty, butt-slut-mommy persona and immediately bends over and begs him to sodomize her. She continues the dirty talk and then you commands her to ride you anal cowgirl, with an A2M relube in between. During some riding the son thinks it will be interesting to retain control over his mother's body, but to allow his mother's actual persona to emerge only to give her awareness of the sodomy she is receiving and physically participating in. She speaks her mind as to how he could do this, weeping, sobbing, unable to comprehend how she cannot make her body obey. Apologizing for everything, for her bad behavior She is terrified, helpless, and compelled to continue to ride her ass up and down her son's cock. Eventually, her pleading becomes tiresome and you turns back on the slutty anal mommy persona, who carries on with the anal, the extreme dirty talk, and eagerness to get her son to come in her ass. You cum in her ass, she gladly cleans you with her mouth.

Size: 1,37 ГБ
    Length: 00:27:17

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2
    Fileboom.me part3

Elite Prospect
    Images

I Came Inside My Sister

Size: 633 МБ
    Length: 00:33:19

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

My Brothers Not A Virgin

Thanks To Me!Dear Diary,Apparently a few days ago when my little brother Loki was at our neighbor's house helping do yard work my best friend Brittany ratted me out to him. She told him I told her he was still a virgin! Well today on twoface-book she messaged me and told me she gave him a handjob! I decided to confront my annoying little brother since dad left us in the hotel room alone. He didn't want to admit it at first but when I had his pants down and his cock in my mouth he slipped up! Needless to say no one, not even my best friend takes his virginity! While we were fucking he kissed me admitting I was his first kiss, I guess I was his first creampie too then huh.

Size: 461 МБ
    Length: 00:10:53

Download
    Fileboom.me

Elite Prospect
    Images

Big Boobed Sister Controlled and Creampied

Long hours spent in antique shops, swap meets, and estate sales all ended in failure. Weeks spent traveling up and down I95 staying at any roach motel with a decent wifi connection, all for nothing. As far south as Georgia and and as far north as New Hampshire. I even made a three day trip to Indiana on a tip from a drunken old Haitian witch doctor. My obsession to find the case was total. My sister was worried sick about me, she heard I quit my job and I wasn't answering her calls. We've always been close and we usually talk on the phone every few days. My sister is a beautiful blonde with big tits. Little did she know I was doing all this for us, so we could finally be together. I first heard of the suitcase from my crazy rich Uncle Rob on his deathbed. He told me about a slave trader that sold his soul to a demon in exchange for a suitcase that could control anyone who gazed inside it. I would normally not take him seriously but something about the look in his eyes and the dreams I had in the following days told me he wasn't lying. I knew I wouldn't be able to rest until I possessed it. Funny enough my success finally came from answering a craigslist ad. An old woman was selling everything from her husbands home office. She had no idea what it was, and took $5 for it. I sold my home and moved into a small basement apartment in the city, taking only my most prized possessions. Everything was different after finding the mythical suitcase. I was animated with the frightful knowledge that I could have everything I've always wanted. It was thrilling. But I knew my first conquest had to be my big boobed older sister. I always wanted to fuck her, and more than that, to make her my wife. Now with the suitcase I could finally make her mine. I invited Nadia over to see my new place. I could tell she was disturbed by my new demeanor, but I wasn't worried. I told her I had a present for her, she opened the case and couldn't take her eyes away, within moments she was possessed. My sister was my slave, completely under my control. I immediately commanded my sister to do every perverted thing I could imagine. I fucked her hard like a rag doll and came inside her warm tight pussy... She's in her room right now as I write this, along with all my other collections. Soon she will give birth to our son, and we will truly be a happy family....

Size: 0,99 ГБ
    Length: 00:24:41

Download
    Fileboom.me part1
    Fileboom.me part2

Elite Prospect
    Images

Father, please make me a baby!

Molly has come to a decision. She WANTS A BABY!!! She is explaining her decision to her Dad......she explains that she wants to have a baby while she is young....so that she and the baby will be close in age....and will be best friends some day. Dad is against the idea, telling her that she is not old enough or mature enough to be a Mother. Dad is angry when he finds out that Molly has been having sex with every single boy she can find....in an effort to get Pregnant! Dad comes to the conclusion that, if Molly is adamant about becoming Pregnant....maybe it's best that he is the one to knock her up....rather than some random stranger. Molly is thrilled with that idea.....convinced that Daddy making her Pregnant will ensure that the baby looks like her!! Molly takes her dress off, and lets her Daddy lick her Pussy, in preparation for intercourse. Molly sucks her Daddy's cock, and then mounts her Daddy....only to discover that her Daddy's cock is HUGE....and it hurts!!! Molly cries as Dad tries to shove his big cock into her tiny cunt....but Dad tells her that giving birth will be even more painful....so Molly perseveres. She manages to let Dad pound away at her with his Giant cock, until he fills her up, with what she calls "Baby-Makers". Molly is careful to keep all the Baby-Makers inside her as she holds her knees to her chest.

Size: 675 МБ
    Length: 00:11:49
    Type: AVI

Download
    Fileboom.me

Page 4 of 71 << First ... 234561454 ... Last >>