Genres: BDSM

I lead my newest bondage toy into the room by a chain. I have her muzzled and cuffed. Strict rigid cuffs on her wrists and ankle cuffs on her ankles make her progress slow. Once at the post, I run my hands up and down her body as well as grope and manhandle her tits. Her chain leash is locked to a ring above her head, bolted to the post. I then continue groping and slapping her tits. I add a wide rope waist cincher and then I remove her wrist cuffs. Her wrists are tied around the post. More tit groping and then a crotchrope. I don't tighten it up just yet though. I manhandle Courtney a bit more before I clover clamp her nipples. I rope her elbows together and then I tighten up her crotchrope. Her hips are pulled out and up, f her onto her tippy toes. I pull the clamps up tight with twine and tie them around the post and then I cinch them, tightening them just that much more. I sit back and watch Courtney suffer a bit. She stays pretty still as she endures the rope buried in her pussy and the clamps digging into her tender nipples. I tell her to struggle and she tries. I then walk back up beside her and give her tits some attention with a thin stainless steel slapper. She moans and whimpers as I slap the underside of her clamped tits. I leave her to endure her bondage once again. When I return, Courtney moans as I tighten her crotchrope even more. I then go back to groping her. She begs for me to take the clamps off. I flick her nipples a bit before I do. I then remove her crotchrope and untie her. I order her to her knees where I continue manhandling her. I remove her gag. The groping continues for a while, before I stand her up.

Format: mp4
Duration: 27:07
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2935kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 607.7 MB