Release Year: 2004
Video language: English

Jane Darling and Angel Dark, two of the top gals working at Private in the past, were up next in a scene with Mick Blue. The dirty talk was interesting and the contrast between the blonde and brunette gals managed to convey a sense of style missing at Gazzman's old place of employment (I'm told they had a lot of rules that limited creativity). I'm not going to suggest the scene was a "no holds barred" act (although each hole was penetrated) but it made a nice addition to Belladonna's previous scene and showed me that these two gals (both of whom are attractive and skilled at milking a cock) had more to offer than just their previous work I had seen before. With taste testing and active participation by all (often enough, when one gal is getting boned, the other sits on the sidelines and awaits her turn but not here!), the trio did oral, vaginal, anal and some rough housing like choking and spitting with a flair. It ended when they milked out his load onto their faces rather than let him do so, playing with it as they kissed for the camera.

Format: mp4
Duration: 23:14
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2921kbps
Audio: 184kbps

File size: 529.2 MB