Release Year: 2015
Genres: GloryHole, Blowjob, Cum Swallow

I have an interesting one for you guys this week. Vinyl has a master and is sub to him but she likes to dominate other guys and girls. In the fetish world they call people like her a "switch". I get the impression that she's more sub than she lets on. During the interview she talks about her sex life with her master and tells us how she likes rough sex including being slapped hard in the face.
She's quiet and reserved but enjoys having her mouth, pussy and ass used as a sperm bank. This girl is into some freaky stuff. Standing at 5' 8", she's built to be rode hard and put away wet, kind of like the gimp on Pulp Fiction. She has a relentless blowjob technique and latches right onto each cock like she's mad at it. Those of you who enjoy the "no-hands" sucking technique will enjoy watching Vinyl in action.
She was managing the loads nicely until the "Load Master" showed up to make a huge deposit. She's very disciplined and tried not to show us that "Holy Crap" face but you can see her expression change as he poured a monster load into her mouth. She hunkered down on it like the good slave she is. I wanted to take her into the Theater Room and have some guys strap her down to the "Fucking Bench" but she has to clear that with her master first. Maybe next time.

Format: mp4
Duration: 53:03
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 7885kbps
Audio: 245kbps

File size: 3.1 GB