Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last >>

Thread: WebYoung & CO SiteRip - Passionate Girls  

Elite Prospect
    Images

WebYoung & CO SiteRip - Passionate Girls

a-budding-friendship

Sara Luvv, Chloe Amour - 2014-12-26

Chloe Amour is new to Beverly Hills. Girls can be bitches in Beverly Hills, and Sara Luvv makes sure to show Chloe who is cool and who is not. Sara expects to be her new best friend. Chloe is ready to give anything a shot, because when in Rome, do as the Romans do. Chloe shows up at Sara's place, and it's not long before we see that Sara didn't plan anything for their play date. Sara and Chloe chat a bit before Sara gets a chance to work her real motives into the conversation.
    Chloe is totally down for whatever Sara plans. It's clear that Chloe wants to be cool. After a little game of Truth or Dare, Sara finds out some interesting things about her new best friend, but when Sara whips out her vibrator, Chloe feels a little less comfortable. But after some sweet talk, Sara convinces Chloe to show her how she'd use it. Chloe's mom goes through all her stuff so she never gets the chance to be naughty. Sara is the perfect girl to introduce her to naughty-girl life.
    Sara and Chloe take turns rubbing the toy all over themselves, and Sara shows Chloe how she uses the vibrator. Chloe thinks if feels nice, and Sara dares Chloe to take off her shirt. It's not long before both of them are out of their clothes, and daring one another to perform sexual acts on one another. At each turn Chloe takes steps she's never taken before, and Sara shows her perfectly how it's done. By the time they both give each other the most incredible lesbian orgasms we'll see them kissing passionately, using the vibrator, and licking each other's horny and wet teen-aged pussies. This is a budding friendship Chloe will have a hard time giving up.

Toys, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, College, 69, Petite, Latina
    File size: 942,5 MB
    Video: AVC, 4800 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 151 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - a-budding-friendship

Elite Prospect
    Images

a-walk-in-the-park

a-walk-in-the-park

Addison Ryder, Zoey Monroe - 2015-02-02

Mid-way through my morning jog, alone in the woods, I suddenly wished Zoey Monroe was with me. Having been all hot, and sweaty from my run, I thought to myself how perfect this spot would be to have her take off each layer of clothing and lick my body up and down. When I opened my eyes, there she was with a video camera. We walked to a secluded area, and she took off her top and let me suck on her hard nipples. Then she started to pull down my top and began teasing my nipples with her teeth. We both realized it was time to get back to the hotel room and that's when the fun really started. My pussy was so hot and wet, I couldn't wait to taste her. Back and forth giving each other the most insane orgasms, I never wanted it to end! Which is why, I wanted to share this with all of you, so that you can watch it and get as wet as we were... Enjoy!
    From Addison Ryder and Zoey Monroe

Brunette, Redhead, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Fingering, Tattoos, POV, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
    File size: 925,8 MB

Download File - a-walk-in-the-park

Elite Prospect
    Images

a-wifes-affair-part-five

a-wifes-affair-part-five

Abigail Mac, Vanessa Veracruz, Charlotte Stokely - 2015-09-10

Last time you were here we saw Abigail get a devastating phone call from her husband Manolo telling her everything's gone under, and that as long as they're together they'll be ok. Vanessa is now faced with the challenge of keeping Abigail in her life. Days later, the collectors came for Abi's cars, the furniture, the house, and everything. Vanessa is sad to hear these developments, trying to help Abi through this tough time, but power has begun to get under her skin. Abigail's not the rich housewife she once was, and somehow the life Vanessa and Abigail have been leading up until now is on the rocks. Vanessa reassures Abigail she will take care of her, but how she'll do this remains to be seen. Meanwhile Charlotte is on her way back to the house, to steer Vanessa and Abi's lives in a new, darker direction.
    Vanessa spills the news, and Charlotte brushes it off like salt. It's Charlotte that holds the cards that will change the game. Charlotte has found a way to open a new club, and Vanessa has been selected to manage it under Ms. Summer's business. When Abigail rolls up in a beater she runs to Vanessa's arms to find Charlotte milking her to raise the bar. Abigail is like a furious tiger, bounding dopily through Charlotte's dark jungle. Vanessa explains the entire situation. They can finally leave their husbands. Abigail knowing she's in a tight situation can't do anything but follow Vanessa to France and start the new lesbian sex club.
    But first, Charlotte has some training to do. Abigail and Vanessa need a crash course in 'following protocol' Charlotte gives the direction, and Abigail, with nothing to lose follows without hesitation. Charlotte joins them and before long we see the three of them moaning, writhing and pussy eating their way from one to the other. Abigail has her eyes open through the whole thing, determined to make sure she's Vanessa's top sub.

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Pussy Licking, Hairy, Latina, Tribbing
    File size: 589 MB
    Video: AVC, 1800 Kbps, 29.970 fps
    Audio: AAC, 192 Kbps (CBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - a-wifes-affair-part-five

Elite Prospect
    Images

a-wifes-affair-part-four

a-wifes-affair-part-four

Abigail Mac, Vanessa Veracruz - 2015-08-31

When Abigail came to join Vanessa at Ms. Summer's house, Abigail went straight for the kill. Vanessa so fluidly showed Abigail the living room, kitchen, and dining areas, but today they finally quite fucking long enough to make it to the back yard. Vanessa is in love with Ms. Summer's Back yard, with the beautiful pool, and hot tub. But for her, showing Abigail the lesbian sex that's waiting there for her is the real treat. Vanessa lies back and just soaks in Abigail's slick tongue worship.
    When Vanessa is done with her first orgasm she gives toy Abigail a passionate kiss, before challenging Abi to a game of racquet ball. Whoever wins gets their pussy eaten. What better way to make the best of a day than have sex games all day long. Vanessa turns Abigail against the glass and writhes her way down Abigail's behind, to find her way to Abi's fresh, horny pussy. The reverb in the Racquetball room sends moaning throughout the entire mansion. Vanessa hears Abigail screaming and it makes her want to tongue her tiny clit even harder pushing Abi's breasts pressed against the glass.
    When evening comes they make their way to India's bedroom, where they finish their weekend with a climatic acrobatic fuck. See Abigail eat Vanessa inside out using plenty of saliva to lube her up. We see some of the most incredible scissoring, and some incredible 69 that leave neither one un-licked. Abi's phone rings in the heat of things, and soon the ringing becomes so incessant that it interrupts Vanessa's repeat pussy licking. When Abi finally picks up, Manolo is on the other end, with some news that is guaranteed to knock Abi down a few rungs. Will it finally be time to let their secret out?

Outdoors, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Latina, Tribbing
    File size: 344 MB

Download File - a-wifes-affair-part-four

Elite Prospect
    Images

a-wifes-affair-part-two

a-wifes-affair-part-two

Vanessa Veracruz, Charlotte Stokely - 2015-08-10

Vanessa is at home with her laundry, thinking about her new foray into the lesbian underground with Abigail. But when she calls up Abigail, it's apparent that Abigail is feeling a little greedy. Abigail isn't interesting in branching out, and wants to keep Vanessa all to herself. Vanessa is determined to make her date with Charlotte and India, but when Vanessa shows up it looks like India, excuse me, Ms. Summer is out for the day. Charlotte is more than happy to make Vanessa at home.
    Charlotte is content to pry, opening Vanessa up about the party Ms. Summer held recently. Vanessa remembers the club the first time she walked in, the heap of sultry naked women writhing on the floor with India poised at the head of the pack. When Vanessa brings up Abigail, Charlotte has questions for her. When Charlotte finally gets down to the bottom of this power play between Abi and Vanessa, Charlotte is determined to screw with their heads, and force a divide between them. Charlotte offers Vanessa a position as hostess, but she has a few things to keep secret, and a few things to show Vanessa.
    Charlotte shows Vanessa to Ms. Summer's room, but Vanessa gets a feeling of shame when Charlotte offers to have her cheat on Abigail. Charlotte reminds Vanessa that cheating is easy, what they don't know won't hurt them. Right? Vanessa clearly feels guilty, but goes along with it, as she knows Ms. Summer has planned it all, as a sort of interview. We see Charlotte get Vanessa's orgasms out no matter how she screams, and makes sure Vanessa knows her place, riding her face until Charlotte is flush. Charlotte leaves Vanessa the house while she's away in order to make sure she can be trusted.

Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Fingering, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Petite, Latina, Tribbing
    File size: 482,3 MB

Download File - a-wifes-affair-part-two

Elite Prospect
    Images

abigail-loves-anikka

abigail-loves-anikka

Abigail Mac, Anikka Albrite - 2014-12-25

Hey everyone, it's Abigail Mac. I want to tell you about this fantasy that I've been having. It's with one of my good friends, she's super super sexy. Her name is Anikka Albrite. Just thinking about her just makes me tingle and um, it's something I've never done before. It's something that I never had experienced or even tried. It's Anal. And, I mean I've never done anal before, but I feel like with her, and all of her experiences with it and her amazing round ass it would just be perfect. I mean I keep have these thoughts of her just touching me, and you know playing with my pussy and playing with my ass and she licks it and sticks her tongue deep in there and just makes me go crazy! I'm nervous, I don't know if I can even take anything in there but I don't know I kind of want to. I know I want to with her. I'm just so attracted to her. I can just see just her shoving that toy in me, and just me wanting it and wanting it more. I think it'd be so hot. I think it would feel really really good. I don't know though I mean would you guys want to see that?

Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking
    File size: 1,3 GB

Download File - abigail-loves-anikka

Elite Prospect
    Images

abigail-loves-romi

abigail-loves-romi

Abigail Mac, Romi Rain - 2015-01-01

Hi, I'm Romi Rain, and I really wanted to tell you about a fantasy that I've always had. I've actually never played with a girl anally before, I've never had a girl in my butt. I've never really gotten to play so deeply with a girl either, in her butt. There's really only been one girl that I've had a real like attachment to and wanted to do everything with, and you might know her as Abigail Mac, this gorgeous little Italian girl. Her and I actually did my first girl/girl scene together. I think I was her second or third, so ever since then we've always had this really intense chemistry. We like to make each other cum. She asked me personally to be a part of her first anal scene and I couldn't say no! I mean I never agreed to it with anyone else before because I wanted to make sure it was right too, and Abigail, she was destined to be my first. What I love about Abigail is the way that we play off of each other. I tend to be a little bit more dirty and aggressive and she's very sensual and sweet but can turn into like this dirty little beast if you poke at her. She's one of those beautiful awesome girls who likes to be played with. She likes it when I smack her ass, she likes it when I spit deep inside of her pussy, she likes it when I grab her by the face and practically strangle her with my tongue and. Ugh I'm getting a little warm just thinking about it. We talked privately about what she wants me to do to her. She doesn't want me to take it easy on her, and I don't think I'm going to, and I'm going to make her scream inside my mouth. I'm going to swallow her cries of pleasure and I'm definitely going to make her cum out her ass. That's what she wants and gorgeous little Abigail deserves it. And I'm going to make her swallow up my asshole, I'm going to sit on her face until she can't breathe anymore. It's going to be intense. We like to envelope each other when we get together. It's going to be a little wild. I think there's going to be a lot of spit. I think there's going to be a lot of crying out. Maybe even a few marks. I've been known to leave a couple of marks on gorgeous little Abigail, but she's always smiling in the end so hopefully I can make her smile the biggest you've ever seen it, after I get outside of her butt.

Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Big Toys, Pussy Licking
    File size: 1,3 GB

Download File - abigail-loves-romi

Elite Prospect
    Images

abigail-loves-zoey

abigail-loves-zoey

Abigail Mac, Zoey Monroe - 2015-06-25

Hello Girlsway Fans! My name is Abigail Mac, and today I wanted to share with you a little secret I've been waiting to fulfill for the longest time. I have this incredible fantasy with Zoey Monroe. She fills up my ass until I can't take it anymore and puts a vibrator on my clit and then she fucks me with so deep and hard with a toy in my pussy. I can't stop thinking about her doing all of these things to me. I can't wait to go down on her and taste her sweet pussy covered in wetness...I really want to realize this fantasy that haunts me every night. What do you think?

Toys, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Anal, Natural Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking, Facesitting
    File size: 859,7 MB
    Audio: AAC, 150 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - abigail-loves-zoey

Elite Prospect
    Images

adriana-loves-remy

adriana-loves-remy

Adriana Chechik, Remy LaCroix - 2014-11-20

So, I have this fantasy, and my fantasy is, Remy Lacroix. I'd just imagine caressing her sweet body, and touching her nice soft lips against my lips. Just, taking my time with her, ...feel her, feel her tits up against my body, start making out with her, feel that tongue touch my tongue. I would let her do anything to me, whatever she wanted. Maybe stick a finger in my ass, and then two. I just can't wait to touch hers and taste hers and do the same to her. I just want to feel the passion in between each other... mmmm. I want her to give me an anal orgasm like I've never had before, and I wanna have the feeling there, the fire. I just can't wait to taste her against my tongue. Use a toy on me until I cum all around it. I just want her asshole to caress my tongue, and she sits on my face cumming on me. Tastes so yummy.

Outdoors, Brunette, Girl on Girl, Hardcore, Anal, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Rim Job, Anal Fingering, Fingering, College, Anal Beads, Pussy Licking
    File size: 970 MB
    Audio: AAC, 105 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - adriana-loves-remy

Elite Prospect
    Images

after-school-snack

after-school-snack

Kendall , Simone Sonay - 2014-11-29

Simone Sonay has been making strides in her relationship with stepdaughter Alison Faye. Today she's taking some time to get her circulation running in order to relax. Her technique in yoga is stunning, and we see she has what it takes to get into those tough positions and really get the results she needs. Meanwhile, Alison needs her mom. Calling out for her doesn't do the trick so she goes to find Simone in her studio.
    Alison's manipulative neediness gets Simone into bed with the spill of a cold drink all over Simone's top. Before long Simone gets the point of it all, and Alison's need to play around with her stepmom comes to fruition. Soon they're naked, and Simone is lusting for Alison's nubile ass. Simone doesn't waste any time getting straight to the point and it's only minutes before Alison is enjoying long shuddering orgasms from her expert step-mom. Simone can see through Alison's manipulative plan, and tries to get her back on track as soon as possible.
    Once Alison cums, its Simone's turn. She learns how much Alison has been studying for real when she figures out that Alison's techniques have become exponentially better. Simone enjoys a tender orgasm from her step daughter, one she wasn't prepared for. Simone decides it's time to teach Alison something new, so she has Alison sit on her face, in 69 and we see them both licking each other's wet pussies until it's time for Alison to start applying the same gusto to her world geography test.

Blonde, Brunette, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, Teen, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Older / Younger, Pussy Licking, Hairy
    File size: 773 MB

Download File - after-school-snack

Elite Prospect
    Images

afterglow

afterglow

Elle Alexandra - 2013-06-08

Gorgeous little ginger Elle Alexandra is still glowing from the afternoon she spent with her girlfriend Maddy O'Reilly. After snacking on some sweet fruit and playing over the events of her lesbian tryst, she feels her passion and her need for release rising within her. Maddy is napping in the bed, so she decides to have a little solo girl time on her own.
    Walking back inside and grabbing her favorite toy, Elle hops up on the kitchen counter and immediately gets to work on her tight shaved pussy with her glass dildo. Kneeling on the kitchen counter, she slips the toy between her wet and waiting lips, she bites back a moan, trying not to wake Maddy. The ridges of her naughty play thing send ripples of golden pleasure through the little redhead, her pale skin flushing as her blood begins to flow and she nears orgasmic release.
    Sitting on the cool marble counter, Elle begins to rub her clit as she slides the dildo out, her achingly tight teen pussy gripping it hard. She imagines that it's Maddy's fingers thrusting in and out of her and wishes that it were her tongue pressing between her shaved pussy lips. Moans escape her lips as she begins to cum, unable to control herself any longer, but no matter, if her girlfriend wakes up, that'll just mean another orgasm or ten for the little lesbian teens.

Toys, Redhead, Masturbation, Natural Tits, Small Tits
    File size: 498,5 MB

Download File - afterglow

Elite Prospect
    Images

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-one

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-one

Celeste Star, Serena Blair - 2016-07-18

This is a story about Serena Blair. sure, growing up she never had any friends, and she was bullied left right and center, but as she explained to her mom, she has lots of friends all over the world, and they chat all the time. Truth is, Serena's really just your regular run of the mill geek, but with one incredible advantage. she is committed to her thesis to invent the first singular Artificial Intelligence.
    Today she's helping her friend and secret crush Alix Lynx with some music software. Alix isn't the sharpest tool in the shed, but she's gorgeous and has never let Serena down. It's clear from the get go that Serena isn't the popular girl, but she has an incredible imagination. We've all imagined the perfect sexual experience, the perfect partner, but none of us have the intelligence to make those fantasies come true. with a little help from her techie friend Veronica Vain, she uncovers the technological advancement of the millennium. While fooling around with her trusty computer program Celeste, she mistakenly creates the object of her thesis, Artificial Intelligence capable of seeing everything learning anything and feeling anything. almost 2 days later a beautiful woman shows up at her doorstep claiming to be Celeste.
    Taken aback Serena welcomes the beautiful woman into her home. After a few questions Celeste proves that Serena is worthy of her superior knowledge and her attention. Serena did, after all create Celeste, and Celeste has a way with everything that no one else on earth does. She can fill back accounts with a thought, see things through the lens of a camera a world away, and even please Serena's lesbian fantasies by showing her what it's like to have lesbian sex for the first time in her entire life. Celeste offers herself to Serena, first showing her everything she's learned and then allowing Serena to play her beautiful body like a Stradivarius, coaxing them both toward their first lesbian orgasms.

Brunette, Girl on Girl, Natural Tits, Small Tits, College, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Tribbing
    File size: 643,6 MB

Download File - ai-artificial-intelligence-part-one

Elite Prospect
    Images

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-three

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-three

Celeste Star, Alix Lynx, Serena Blair - 2016-08-18

Serena's day is here. Celeste has an idea to make sure that Alix gets in her pants, but first, they need to get cleaned up. Serena is still awkward with Celeste, even in the shower. Celeste reminds Serena that her confidence is paramount, and without it the threesome can't go as planned. Alix shows up and lets herself in, after Celeste knowingly unlocks the door with a stroke of her intelligent mind. Alix is confused, thinking that maybe they're going to talk about what happened to Alix last time, where Celeste took her lesbian virginity. It's revealed that Serena is the mastermind behind the exotic, and sensual 'robot' Celeste. Alix is amazed when she finally understands what's going on. Celeste makes sure Alix knows about Serena's crush and without hesitation, Alix is brought to the sapphic side, trembling over Serena's genius.
    Celeste pulls them onto the bed, and begins to coo, seducing both into a lesbian hunger, kissing them and teasing them with her exotic lesbian body, until she feeds Alix to her maker, Serena. Celeste, cues them to peel off their dresses. Serena lies back and watches and feels ALix and Celeste perform some expert pussy eating, sending her writhing about and breathing heavily. Alix takes control, showing her friend that she's not afraid to show her a good time. After all, Serena deserves this for giving her the chance to try lesbianism for the first time. Serena is instantly in bliss, as Alix takes instruction from Celeste. Next the horny Lesbian brunettes show Alix what they can really do with their hungry warm mouths on her hot wet blonde pussy. Soon it's Celeste's turn. She uses their bodies to force them into lesbian bliss, showing them the most undeniably tantalizing lesbian orgasms they may ever achieve.

Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Threesome, Natural Tits, Small Tits, Fingering, College, MILF & Mature, 69, Tattoos, Pussy Licking, Facesitting, Tribbing
    File size: 491,1 MB

Download File - ai-artificial-intelligence-part-three

Elite Prospect
    Images

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-two

ai-artificial-intelligence-part-two

Celeste Star, Alix Lynx - 2016-08-01

Celeste, acting like Serena Blair's alarm wakes her up in the nude with breakfast, warning her she's going to be late for an appointment with Alix Lynx. Serena and Celeste gather their thoughts at the table. Celeste finally confronts Serena about her crush for Alix, her best friend. Serena tries denying the fact, but Celesta already knows the truth from analyzing the footage from the security cameras. Serena can't deny it. Just then Alix knocks on the door. Celeste lets her in, and gets to work on being Serena's automated wing woman.
    Celeste boasts her popularity on the EDM scene, but Alix doesn't recognize her name. Celeste is able to generate new facts about herself, affiliating herself with DJ DaVinci, who is Alix' idol. Alix begs to meet him. Serena is soon caught up with the delivery man who brought tonnes of boxes to her door. Celeste makes a move on Alix. Alix refuses her lesbian advances but when Celeste threatens to take off and not give her the introduction to meet DaVinci, Alix changes her tune. Celeste continues to make out with the young straight woman, and Alix warms up to her newest lesbian adventure rather easily. Celeste opens Alix's legs to get a taste of her beautiful virgin pussy, making her scream from the orgasms she gives her.
    Celeste lies back on the table taking Alix's inexperienced tongue in her tight wet pussy hole, screaming from her beginner's luck. just then they're almost caught when Serena comes back in to ask for help with the boxes. Celeste and Alix realize how close they came to being caught and then eagerly continue their lesbian tryst right there under the table. Celeste starts eating out Alix once again, before Alix offers her now expert lesbian tongue to Celeste, as they scream into their hands while cumming, and trying desperately not to alert Serena to their acts. Alix's Track turns out to have gone viral, so Celeste invites her to join her and Serena on a whirlwind tour.

Blonde, Brunette, Piercings, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, College, MILF & Mature, Tattoos, Pussy Licking
    File size: 505,1 MB

Download File - ai-artificial-intelligence-part-two

Elite Prospect
    Images

alex-loves-halle

alex-loves-halle

Halle Von, Alex Chance - 2014-12-11

Hi, My name is Alex Chance and I have this crazy fantasy. Something I've really always wanted to do is lose my girl/girl anal virginity. I've played with girls multiple times. I have dominated them, and they've dominated me, but the one thing I've never done is have a little small girl (Halle Von) dominate me. Secretly, I really want her to throw me down and lick my ass, and just violate me. I want her to start off by licking my asshole. I have these really pretty bejeweled butt plugs that just feel so nice in my ass, and I would just love for her to shove them in there. And, there's another pretty glass toy that feels really good in my pussy, and I've never had it in my ass before, and I think this girl would be the perfect one just to shove it up there. After she makes me cum, I want her to force me to make her cum. I want her to make me her little sex slave. I'll lick her asshole, I'll finger it. I'll make her cum any way she likes. I just wanna make her happy. I can't wait to see how this is going to feel. It's a completely new experience for me. I've never been dominated by a little girl. It's a very surreal thing and I can't wait for you to watch my fantasy.

Toys, Blonde, Brunette, Big Tits, Girl on Girl, Small Tits, Rim Job, Fingering, Tattoos, Butt Plug, First Time Anal, Pussy Licking, Hairy
    File size: 788,3 MB
    Audio: AAC, 150 Kbps (VBR), 44.1 KHz, 2 channels

Download File - alex-loves-halle

Page 1 of 37 12311 ... Last >>