Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

This clip starts where Part 1 ended... I turn Courtney around and start smacking her ass again, although not all that hard. Courtney moans, which sound more like moans of enjoyment... Not much punishment going on, but I'm enjoying myself as well. I eventually give her a few hard smacks on the ass and she even seems to enjoy them, lol...Courtney does talk a lot, so I snip off her panties and shove them in her mouth. I tell her to keep them in and she does. I oil up her tan fit body before I walk away. I order her to struggle for me.Courtney does a great job wiggling her ass and tits in bondage for our enjoyment! I return and treat Courtney to a little more manhandling. I start getting a little rougher now... smacking her tits over and over and harder and harder. After a while, I remove her neckrope and I have her sit. I then add a chest harness before clamping her nipples. She doesn't seem to like them, but I tell her she's going to wear them for a while and her submissiveness shows. I add more ropes including ropes on her elbows. I probably could have tied her a little tighter, but I want her to stay hogtied for a while, so for now I don't over do it. She definitely won't be escaping either way. I pull her dirty panties out of her mouth and restuff them completely in her mouth and tape them in. A few finishing touches and she's ready for her hogtie.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:52
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2927kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 556.0 MB