Release Year: 2017
Video language: English

I just got a new place and am having a house warming party in a few weeks. Amanda will be strung up with her legs spread and standing on some kind of fancy blocks. Maybe glass or maybe some custom wood, I haven't decided yet. Anyway, she will be in that position for quite a long time, so today I started with some training. She's strung up like she will be party day, but I substitute paint cans for now. The clip starts with her already bound. I watch her adjust for a bit and then I take a few snapshots of her before I start to play with her, as the guest for sure will be doing. I smack her inner thighs and ass hard. She yelps loudly, and I realize that she's going to have to be gagged as I don't want to disturb my new neighbors. I ball gag her and then resume pulling her hair, groping her tits, and smacking her ass and inner thighs. I give her a short breather, only to nipple clamp her. I continue to manhandle her as the spankings continue. Next I add an extra heavy padlock the the nipple clamp chain. She starts breathing so heavy, you'd think she just ran a marathon. I watch her endure the clamps and weight for a while. I return to remove them as this is the best part. Amanda eyes roll back in her head and she looks almost as she's going to pass out as I do. The clip end shortly after.

Format: mp4
Duration: 11:09
Video: 640x480, AVC (H.264), 2898kbps
Audio: 117kbps

File size: 246.8 MB