Page 358 of 358 << First ... 258308348356357358
Results 5,356 to 5,362 of 5362

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2 Download Images 

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Punished for laziness. Starring Bijou [Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Strapon]

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Punished for laziness. Starring Bijou [Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Strapon]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/5221bcdc6d4f8/_Femdom_2018__Ball_Busting_Chicks_-_Punished_for_laziness._Starring_Bijou__Ball_Abuse__Ballbusting__Balls_Busting__Strapon_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="

Lazy people must be punished. She starts the punishment by fucking him in the ass, then she canes his ass and soles hard and merciless. Cock and cock head caning. She grabs his balls to threat him with castration and abuse the balls by squeezing, slapping and kicking. Then she resumes the brutal ass caning again.

Category: CANING

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, BALL ABUSE, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BALLBUSTING, GELDING

Keywords: bijou

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Punished for laziness. Starring Bijou [Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting, Strapon].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:47
    Video Size: 368 MB
    Resolution: 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    My Femdom site - FemaleDominationWorld.com

Elite Prospect
    Images

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - PADDLED, WHACKED AND CLUCKING LIKE A DUCK! Starring Goddess Lana [PADDLING]

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - PADDLED, WHACKED AND CLUCKING LIKE A DUCK! Starring Goddess Lana [PADDLING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/53eb18b0235ba/ASIAN_MEAN_GIRLS_-_PADDLED__WHACKED_AND_CLUCKING_LIKE_A_DUCK__Starring_Goddess_Lana__PADDLING_.mp4

When Goddess Lana Gets hungry, she really gets hungry! So she orders some chinese Chicken, but the delivery boy seems to be somewhat of a loser and is running very late. So now the Goddess waits!!! So she decides that she's gonna have fresh chicken or at least make the delivery boy feel like one.

The Goddess is not happy with this imbecile at all, how rude and inconsiderate to make such a lovely goddess WAIT. She has him stripped down and naked before he knows what happened. She forces him bent over and ottoman and has her demeaning and humiliating way with him!

She beats him with a hairbrush and a large heavy wooden paddle, she further demeans him by forcing him to cluck like a chicken as he flounders in both pain and humiliation. But there there will be no escape for this lazy delivery boy turned chicken! He is going to deliver everything that the Goddess wants and what she wants right now is to teach him a lesson in pain and humiliation!!

Category: ASIAN GODDESS

Related Categories: BEATDOWNS, ASIAN PRINCESS, PADDLING, SPANKING, BDSM

Keywords: female domination, domestic servitude, brat princess, goddess lana, asian goddess, verbal humiliation, beatdown, spanking, submissive, corporal discipline, humiliation, bdsm, asian princess, high heels, submissive slave training

<!--more-->File Name : ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - PADDLED, WHACKED AND CLUCKING LIKE A DUCK! Starring Goddess Lana [PADDLING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:19
    Video Size: 98.1 MB
    Resolution: 1280x720

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Her Workout Slave. Starring Miss Xi [Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring]

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Her Workout Slave. Starring Miss Xi [Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/054e61bb95ed9/_Femdom_2018__Club_Stiletto_FemDom_-_Her_Workout_Slave._Starring_Miss_Xi__Scissor__Scissorhold__Scissored__Scissoring_.mp4

This scene opens with an up close shot of Miss Xi as she explains how slaves come in handy for little things like working out. The camera pulls back and we see her legs wrapped tightly around her slaves neck. "This helps me keep my legs tight and toned so it helps me bust slaves balls" she giggles. Meanwhile the slave looks a bit frantic as he starts to kick. If you like dirty feet catch a good look at the close up shots of Xi's tiny size 4's because they are almost black. She is so small and so powerful. She rolls the slave on his side and when she asks him if he can breath he can't even speak.

The camera moves around to the back and now you get a nice view of Xi's toned ass and her sexy g-string panties. Through the whole scene Xi does not let up even when she takes the time to kick and slap his balls. Next she lays on the top of the slave in a forward position and you get a great overhead view of her sexy body and a frantic slave below her. She hops off and makes him lick her dirty feet but then is back on him scissoring him again. She turns sideways this time as the slave tries to pull her leg away but he can't. Then she sits on his face, slaps his balls and then on her butt on the floor with his head back between her legs. She lifts her body up by her arms and says it's time for the final squeeze.

Category: SCISSORHOLD

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, SMALL FEET, DIRTY FEET, ASIAN PRINCESS

Keywords: scissors, foot worship, asian goddess, miss xi, feet

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Her Workout Slave. Starring Miss Xi [Scissor, Scissorhold, Scissored, Scissoring].mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:46
    Video Size: 423 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Rubber Sack Shocks [Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting]

[Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Rubber Sack Shocks [Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/70d0d823101f6/_Femdom_2018__The_English_Mansion___Rubber_Sack_Shocks__Facesit__Face_Sit__Face_Sitting_.mp4

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Bondage Male, Bondage, Electric, Electric Play, Facesitting, Handjob, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Rubber, Latex, High Heels

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Rubber Sack Shocks [Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting].mp4
    Runtime: 00:29:39
    Video Size: 357 MB
    Resolution: 1440x810

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Learning To Crave Pain [CANING]

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Learning To Crave Pain [CANING]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/96e05584b5a74/Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Learning_To_Crave_Pain__CANING_.mp4

As part of my continuing education series I've decided to cane this slut some more so it will learn to equate its pain with my pleasure. Once I've broken it completely, it will beg for more and more punishment since it knows it only pleases me more. The process is not something that happens overnight. I foresee many lengthy crop, cane and whip sessions in this slut's future. I won't be satisfied until I hear it beg for pain and actually mean it. That cock swelling and dripping between its legs while I smack its red flesh betrays it's facade and tells me that it's starting the learn to love it. When it does, it will have to learn to crave even more pain to satisfy my sadistic whims. The process never really ends!

Category: CANING

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Learning To Crave Pain [CANING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:15:52
    Video Size: 443 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fucked Then Fed [STRAP-ON]

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fucked Then Fed [STRAP-ON]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/a3a15d3916ec4/Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Fucked_Then_Fed__STRAP-ON_.mp4

This whore was lucky enough to be allowed to drive me to dinner. I imagine it got all hot and bothered sitting in the car with that thick black plug wedged in its ass while it thought about my knee high platform boots for 3 hours. Since it performed adequately I also allowed it to mop up the filth that had collected on my boots soles with its tongue when it returned me home. I was the mood for a nice hard fuck so I tore its pants down, shoved its head in my toilet, bound its wrists, and greased up my strap-on. Listen to it moan like a street whore while I plunge that greedy dick hole deep. Poor thing... it hadn't eaten all evening and I always know what its hungry for. So I flipped it over, took a seat over its open mouth and fed it dinner. It must have been particularly tasty as I enjoyed quite a fine meal earlier at one of favorite restaurants.

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEEDER/FEEDEE, TOILET SLAVERY, DILDO FUCKING, BOOT FETISH

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fucked Then Fed [STRAP-ON].mp4
    Runtime: 00:15:28
    Video Size: 394 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] TA BRATS - Send In The Loser. Starring Mistress Tangent [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

[Femdom 2018] TA BRATS - Send In The Loser. Starring Mistress Tangent [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

<script data-url="http://k2s.cc/file/1a59cc3cc165e/_Femdom_2018__TA_BRATS_-_Send_In_The_Loser._Starring_Mistress_Tangent__Footworship__Footlicking__Foot_Licking__Foot_Worship_ .mp4

Tangent is sick and tired of her lazy employees at her company, especially the men, they can never seem to do anything right. Well today she has found something they can do right, service her feet like a bitch

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, FOOT HUMILIATION, FOOT GAGGING

Keywords: tangent

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] TA BRATS - Send In The Loser. Starring Mistress Tangent [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:04
    Video Size: 520 MB

Download file

8. Thanked by 1 user: yumatu90