Page 313 of 517 << First ... 213263303311312313314315323363413 ... Last >>
Results 4,681 to 4,695 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - La robe transparente. Starring Mll...

[Femdom 2018] Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - La robe transparente. Starring Mlle Fanchette [Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/4a9e7205edb89/_Femdom_2018__Chronicles_of_Mlle_Fanchette_-_La_robe_transparente._Starring_Mlle_Fanchette__Forced_Ejaculation__Forced_Orgasm__Sperm__Cumshot__M ilking_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="

Mlle Fanchette desires to extract as much cum as possible from her butler's cock. She combines techniques and visual cues in order to achieve that. She is dressed in a see-through blue-black dress that highlights her beautiful firm breasts and black transparent pantyhose with classic black high heel pumps that reinforce her dominant spell over her butler. As this was not enough for his cock to get fully hard Mlle applies her signature edging technique while masturbating her butler's cock. Slow strokes alternating with soft caresses, momentary squeezes and occasional light slaps drive the butler crazy and desperate to release his sperm all over his mistress. To add to the intensity of his arousal she drives his hand over her breasts and allows him to fondle them for a while. When the time comes he cums hard all over Mlle dress! Mlle is drenched and satisfied.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: CFNM, FEMDOM, EDGING GAMES, CUMSHOTS, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: mlle fanchette, pantyhose, cum on, clothes, see through

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Chronicles of Mlle Fanchette - La robe transparente. Starring Mlle Fanchette [Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:40
    Video Size: 368 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Inverted Rope Bondage - Complete Film. Star...

[Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Inverted Rope Bondage - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia [Rope Bondage, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/8e934701a864f/_Femdom_2018__The_English_Mansion___Inverted_Rope_Bondage___Complete_Film._Starring_Mistress_Sidonia __Rope_Bondage__Boots__Bondage_Male__Bondage_.mp4

Mistress Sidonia has her slave inverted in her rope web, at a perfect height for her to torment his ass, nipples and cock. She is wearing sexy thigh length leather boots with sharp heels that she uses to good effect, making him squirm as she pushes them into his nipples. They`re then pulled out with clamps n rope. His cock is also roped up in bondage before she uses the massive electro probe to spread his asshole open n shock his insides n prostate, leaving him in pleasure and pain.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Sidonia, Sidonia, Mistress, TheEnglishMansion, Rope Bondage, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage, Bootlicking, Boot Worship, CBT

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] The English Mansion - Inverted Rope Bondage - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Sidonia [Rope Bondage, Boots, Bondage Male, Bondage].mp4
    Runtime: 00:14:25
    Video Size: 318 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Topless caning with Anette [C...

[Femdom 2018] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Topless caning with Anette [CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING F_M, CANING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/575760dd7b8fc/_Femdom_2018__CRUEL_PUNISHMENTS_-_SEVERE_FEMDOM_-_Topless_caning_with_Anette__CORPORAL_PUNISHMENT__SPANKING_F_M__CANING_.mp4

Mistress Anette is caning her naked slave, wearing only panties. Her breasts are freely jiggling as she forcefully strokes his body with her cane. He doesn't dare to look at his sexy mistress, he bows his head and with gritted teeth, bares the painful strokes of her cane. She watches his reactions and she increases the power behind her strokes when she sees that he won't be completely destroyed after their session.

Features: caning, spanking , corporal punishment, female domination

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING F/M, FEMDOM, CANING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: lady anette, domina, amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses, slave, domination, unusual, bdsm, caning, spanking

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Topless caning with Anette [CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, SPANKING F_M, CANING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:21
    Video Size: 823 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 3: Sissy Time. Starring Vaness...

[Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 3: Sissy Time. Starring Vanessa Cage [SISSY MAID, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/9332046f0128a/_Femdom_2018__Subby_Hubby_-_Vanessa_s_Sissy_Part_3__Sissy_Time._Starring_Vanessa_Cage__SISSY_MAID__FEMINISATION__SISSY_SLUT__CR OSS_DRESSING_.mp4

Vanessa dresses her sissy as a maid and puts a wig and lipstick on him. He has never felt so feminine and submissive before. She gives him a feather duster n makes him courtesy. He is to clean the house nice before she gets home. She is going to be out with her friends getting fucked by better men. She shows him the key to his chastity device reminding him that he needs to clean very well or else!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Sissy Training, Sissy Slave, Sissy, Vanessa

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 3: Sissy Time. Starring Vanessa Cage [SISSY MAID, FEMINISATION, SISSY SLUT, CROSS DRESSING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:54
    Video Size: 505 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Doll - Medical rubber doll milking. Starring Fetish L...

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Doll - Medical rubber doll milking. Starring Fetish Liza [Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/43e790b29540a/_Femdom_2018__Dirty_Trans_Doll___Medical_rubber_doll_milking._Starring_Fetish_Liza__Forced_Ejaculati on__Forced_Orgasm__Sperm__Milking__Cumshot_.mp4

Now the transformation has been completed, it is time to extract the last cum sample of my new rubber doll before it never gets to cum again!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Rubber, Latex, Fetish Liza, DirtyTransDoll, Liza, Handjob, Medical, Doll, Big Boobs, High Heels, Gloves, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Doll - Medical rubber doll milking. Starring Fetish Liza [Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Milking, Cumshot].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:04
    Video Size: 258 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Dommes - Duo leather gloved milking part 2. Starring Fetish...

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Dommes - Duo leather gloved milking part 2. Starring Fetish Liza [Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Gloves, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2a5f3d9ee961d/_Femdom_2018__Dirty_Dommes___Duo_leather_gloved_milking_part_2._Starring_Fetish_Liza__Handjob__Force d_Male_Orgasm__Gloves__Forced_Ejaculation__Forced_Orgasm_.wmv

Bound n teased by the ladies leather gloves, this male slut is about to explode. But he must behave and wait for permission!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Fetish Liza, Dual Domination, Liza, Double Domination, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Gloves, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking, Leather, High Heels, Blonde, Bondage, Bondage Male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Dirty Dommes - Duo leather gloved milking part 2. Starring Fetish Liza [Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Gloves, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm].wmv
    Runtime: 00:08:56
    Video Size: 169 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Torvea Customs - SuperGirl Fights. Starring Jacquelyn Velvets [MI...

[Femdom 2018] Torvea Customs - SuperGirl Fights. Starring Jacquelyn Velvets [MIXED WRESTLING, SUBMISSION, HOLD COSTUMES]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/b1990eedd6094/_Femdom_2018__Torvea_Customs_-_SuperGirl_Fights._Starring_Jacquelyn_Velvets__MIXED_WRESTLING__SUBMISSION__HOLD_COSTUMES_.mp4

Supergirl (Jacquelyn Velvets) catches Scott Torvea robbing her house and demands that he surrender. No man has ever defeated her and she collects them as her personal slaves. He's cocky that as a man, he can fight this seductive but petite cosplayer and pushes her.

Without missing a beat, she puts him in a standing sleeper hold and he slowly weakens, slumping to his ass. Her hands rests on his forehead as she teases him with a lullaby. His struggles are futile as he tries to remove her arms, and she throws him to the ground as he turns red.

A camel clutch tests his flexibility and makes him squeal as she alternates with hands under his chin and hand over mouth while pinching his nose. This dolt thinks she got lucky, but this super heroine proves her mettle by putting her bare foot on his chest and kicking him. Wrapping her curvy legs around his biceps with a lotus lock, her feet clench as she mocks him for getting beaten by a girl.

An Indian Deathlock makes him flail helplessly and shows off her sexy ass next to her wrinkled soles. Showing her strength, she cracks his bones in a figure 4 leglock. Leaning back, she enjoys his screams while teasing him with her cute, girlish voice.

Giggling, she accepts his surrender. Crawling to his knees, she handcuffs him. Not one to miss an opportunity, she demands her feet be worshipped by this fallen criminal. He humbly kisses her red toenails before she kicks him to his back and does her victory pose!

Category: SUPERHEROINES

Related Categories: MIXED WRESTLING, SUBMISSION, HOLD, COSTUMES, MIXED FIGHTING, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: jacquelyn velvets, jacqueline velvets, muscle domination, strong woman, scott torvea, hom, cosplay, super heroines, victory pose, female domination, femdom, powerfil woman, blondes, barefoot, superheroine, weak male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Torvea Customs - SuperGirl Fights. Starring Jacquelyn Velvets [MIXED WRESTLING, SUBMISSION, HOLD COSTUMES].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:15
    Video Size: 461 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Tease And Thank You - "Just Friends" by Mandy. Starring Mandy Mar...

[Femdom 2018] Tease And Thank You - "Just Friends" by Mandy. Starring Mandy Marx [Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Tease]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/c5afbf855758d/_Femdom_2018__Tease_And_Thank_You_-__Just_Friends__by_Mandy._Starring_Mandy_Marx__Bondage__Tease___Denial__Tease__Denial__Teasing__Teas e_.mp4

Fun one, a little close to home for me so I hope you like it. Speaking of home, I will be around very briefly in June, will be updating my session availability soon, but unfortunately it won't be much, at least for June. More over the summer though.

However, if there are any restraint fanatics out there, I have kind of been into leaving people tied up-while I am off doing other things. Really real isolation for only a modest tribute, with visits whenever I want. I have other scenes to shoot, other people to talk to. You would be an afterthought. So easy. Isn't that right Rich? Greg? Thomas? If that's your thing, email me right now and convince me to make you another notch on my bedpost.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mandy Marx, Young Mistress, Bondage Male, Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Tease And Thank You, Teaseandthankyou

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Tease And Thank You - "Just Friends" by Mandy. Starring Mandy Marx [Bondage, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Tease].mp4
    Runtime: 00:13:16
    Video Size: 323 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Totally ruined by My feet [CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, ...

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Totally ruined by My feet [CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/c7fca7d93f5a1/Mistress_Ezada_Sinn_-_Totally_ruined_by_My_feet__CBT__Ball_Abuse__Ballbusting__Balls_Busting_.mp4

My city break vacation is nearly over, and My slave has served Me admirably. I know how much he craves to be near Me, to be touched by Me, and even to kiss Me. At the end of this long day I shall introduce him to the only part of My body he will ever intimately touch: My feet and My feet only. This slave will never feel the caress of My hands, the firmness of My breasts, or the tenderness of My lips. I'll tease him, dominate him, trample and torture him, using just My bare feet. I'll control his cock using only My toes, I will make it hurt and bruise, but I will also make him cum purely with My soles, ruin his orgasms in the high arches of My divine feet. Why not, for he is just a slave at My disposal, an inferior under My feet, in the place he belongs.

This clip shows a part of a private play and was filmed with the camera on a tripod.

Category: FOOTJOBS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, CBT, FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Totally ruined by My feet [CBT, Ball Abuse, Ballbusting, Balls Busting].mp4
    Runtime: 00:28:40
    Video Size: 677 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - The Perfect Male. Starring Amber Ivy [TEASE & DE...

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - The Perfect Male. Starring Amber Ivy [TEASE & DENIAL]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/dc5d4dbffcf80/_Femdom_2018__Men_Are_Slaves_-_The_Perfect_Male._Starring_Amber_Ivy__TEASE___DENIAL_.mp4

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! For Amber Ivy, turning a man into the perfect male is easy. Simple control and strictly regulate his orgasms with daily edging and denial. That always makes her male pets docile and keeps them firmly under her control.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL

Keywords: orgasm denial

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - The Perfect Male. Starring Amber Ivy [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:25
    Video Size: 155 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Nessie the Bully Girl - Ass Investment: Smothering Brother For All His Credit C...

Nessie the Bully Girl - Ass Investment: Smothering Brother For All His Credit Cards [FACE SITTING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2a2f872227d62/Nessie_the_Bully_Girl_-_Ass_Investment__Smothering_Brother_For_All_His_Credit_Cards__FACE_SITTING_.mp4

This clip includes: Taboo, Facesitting, Smothering, Reverse Facesit, Upskirt, Thong, Little Sister Tempts Brother with her Ass, Bratty, FinDom, Wallet Drain, Femdom, Powerful Woman, Big Butt, Bare Feet, Barefoot, KO, Nessie Squeeze (aka Ludella Hahn), Jason Ninja, NO NUDITY

\"So, I\'m going out tonight and I have no cash and nothing to wear, which means it\'s time to hit up the bank (aka My Brother). Haha. He has like an addiction to my ass, so it\'s kind of my way to get anything out of him. He tells me he lost all his cash at the casino last night, but he does have credit cards...which is even better with those high limits! So, sweet! He doesn\'t give in right away, so it\'s time to show him my ASSets.

I lift my skirt and wiggle my butt till he gives in and hands over a card. He just can\'t resist my juicy ass. Unfortunately this card has only a $100 limit. Lame! I lay his pretty little head down and decide to work my magic from another angle...on his face! I twerk and wiggle my ass all over his face and he hands over card after card after card just to spend more time beneath me. Works like a charm! BUT...once I get his last card (now having about 20k to spend), I tell him that I actually have to put him to sleep... I\'m kind of grounded and don\'t want him blabbing to Mom before I leave the house. Haha. Time to shop till I DROP...my big ass on your face!

To create your own customized clip, fill out the form at LudellaHahnFetish.com for pricing info.

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FINANCIAL DOMINATION, THONG FETISH, FACE SITTING, ASS SMOTHERING, TABOO

Keywords: taboo, smother, facesitting, butt drops, brat girl, smothering, bare feet, big butt, brother, sister, nessie, squeeze, findom, wallet, drain, redhead, bratty, ludella hahn, porn

<!--more-->File Name : Nessie the Bully Girl - Ass Investment: Smothering Brother For All His Credit Cards [FACE SITTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:37
    Video Size: 239 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - What About Both Of Us. Starring Helena Locke and...

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - What About Both Of Us. Starring Helena Locke and Amber Ivy [TEASE & DENIAL]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/3edb3ac20b882/_Femdom_2018__Men_Are_Slaves_-_What_About_Both_Of_Us._Starring_Helena_Locke_and_Amber_Ivy__TEASE___DENIAL_.mp4

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Normally a man would be thrilled to be with two gorgeous women like Helena Locke and Amber Ivy. But these two beauties don't have his pleasure in mind, instead they want to edge and deny him over and over again while he begs for orgasm.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: ORGASM DENIAL

Keywords: orgasm denial

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - What About Both Of Us. Starring Helena Locke and Amber Ivy [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:12
    Video Size: 130 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Veronica - Two Pretty Girls Humilia...

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Veronica - Two Pretty Girls Humiliate a Loser (Part 2)

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/b4fe282fb13ed/_Femdom_2018__Brat_Princess_2_-_Natalya_and_Veronica_-_Two_Pretty_Girls_Humiliate_a_Loser__Part_2_.mp4

1080 HD Part 2 contains mostly foot worship. There is verbal humiliation throughout. At the end of the clip, there is some spitting. (10:54 long)

Clip Contains: Natalya, Veronica, Foot Worship, Humiliation, Foot Gagging, Foot Domination, Spitting, Female Domination, Brat Girls, 18 & 19 Years Old

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, SPITTING, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Natalya and Veronica - Two Pretty Girls Humiliate a Loser (Part 2).mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:54
    Video Size: 835 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Lady Voyeurs - Cum Tribute Mistake. Starring Kayleigh Wanless [Ej...

[Femdom 2018] Lady Voyeurs - Cum Tribute Mistake. Starring Kayleigh Wanless [Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/cd88d22d0bc20/_Femdom_2018__Lady_Voyeurs_-_Cum_Tribute_Mistake._Starring_Kayleigh_Wanless__Ejaculation__Sperm__Cumshot__Milking_.mp4

As a glamour model, Kayleigh is used to being sent cum tribute pictures but imagine her surprise when one of them accidentally showed the reflection of her flatmate Bob! She is appalled he jerked off over her but decides to punish him by making him do it in person! He reluctantly strips off and starts jerking but then gets much faster when she strips naked too. The sight of her shaved cunt gets him very horny and when she bends over and shows off her asshole he ejaculates a huge new tribute!

Category: CFNM

Related Categories: JERK OFF INSTRUCTION, FEMALE DOMINATION, MASTURBATION, ENCOURAGEMENT MASTURBATION, INSTRUCTION, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION

Keywords: jerk off, ladyvoyeurs, lady voyeurs, male humiliation, girls, watching, voyeur bitches, cock shock, british jerk off, encouragement, clothed, female naked male, clothed female, nude male, dirty talking, joi, cum tribute ,kayleigh, wanless

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Lady Voyeurs - Cum Tribute Mistake. Starring Kayleigh Wanless [Ejaculation, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:46
    Video Size: 520 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - This Isn't Supposed To Be Fun For You. Starring ...

[Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - This Isn't Supposed To Be Fun For You. Starring Lau [EDGING GAMES]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2931bf43d3843/_Femdom_2018__Men_Are_Slaves_-_This_Isn_t_Supposed_To_Be_Fun_For_You._Starring_Lau__EDGING_GAMES_.mp4

This clip is from our former Beg To Cum website, now for Men Are Slaves members to enjoy! Yes Lauren Phillips is beautiful, and yes being stroked by her is pleasure. But this is not supposed to be fun for him. Instead she will ridicule her slave, treat him like while edging and ultimately denying him any relief.

Category: EDGING GAMES

Related Categories: COCK TEASE, MIND FUCK, ORGASM DENIAL, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: cock tease

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Men Are Slaves - This Isn't Supposed To Be Fun For You. Starring Lau [EDGING GAMES].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:22
    Video Size: 163 MB

Download file