Page 94 of 517 << First ... 44849293949596104144194 ... Last >>
Results 1,396 to 1,410 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Kendall - Double Princess Scissorhold and Facesit

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Kendall - Double Princess Scissorhold and Facesit

Amadahy and Kendall have fun practicing scissorholds on a slave. This slave is very dumb and not good for much. They aren�t concerned about the slave losing brain cells from the lack of circulation, because he isn�t very smart to begin with. At first the slave is acting like he�s trying to be a tough guy, refusing to tap out. That doesn�t last for long, though. The Princesses are merciless with their strength. He taps over and over as he succumbs to the strength of their powerful thighs. Once his face is good and plumb, the girls decide to smother him with their asses. Both Princesses sit on the slave with their combined full-weight, one on his face, one on his torso. He is really helpless in this position and is forced to hold his breath. He can only breathe when Princess allows. (8:23 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Kendall, Scissorhold, Face Sitting, Ass Smothering, Female Domination

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ASS SMOTHERING, SCISSORHOLD

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy and Kendall - Double Princess Scissorhold and Facesit
    Runtime : 00:08:23
    File Size : 637 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

ClubDom - Ass Fucking Her Bitch. Starring Alexis Fawx

ClubDom - Ass Fucking Her Bitch. Starring Alexis Fawx

Goddess Alexis Fawx likes to pound man pussy, She takes at least one bitch 3 times a day just for some cardio, She just loves stretching their gaping ass holes until the slave is begging for mercy which only maj=kes her pound you fuck hole even harder, She gets off on the power and control she has over all men, Who knows? Maybe you will be next slut.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Ass Fucking Her Bitch. Starring Alexis Fawx
    Runtime : 00:05:57
    File Size : 518 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Club Stiletto FemDom - Your Swollen Balls Are Easier To Kick. Starring Miss Xi

Club Stiletto FemDom - Your Swollen Balls Are Easier To Kick. Starring Miss Xi

This scene opens with Miss Xi�s slave leaning over a discipline bench. You hear the sound of stilettos until a foot appears and lands squarely in the middle of the slave�s balls. Hard enough to bring him to his knees! Miss Xi explains that she never really knows whether her shoes are a perfect fit until she has broken some balls with them. �I can go out and dance the night away once I know they�re good shoes� she says, and orders the slave back to his knees. �Spread them� she demands. After seven swift kicks to the nuts she gets him back onto his feet. �When I get new shoes I send him a text and he has to wait here naked over the bench, anticipating my arrival� she chuckles.

She asks him if he likes the new shoes and how they feel, as she delivers some more solid kicks. �They feel good� he says in a whiny way. She makes him stand up tall and delivers nearly another dozen kicks to his swelling cum sacks. She raises one shoe and drives the heel firmly into his aching balls, adding insult to injury. Now she tells him to stick his arms in the air because she wants him to tell her which shoe hurts more, the left one or the right one. When he says they�re about even, she lets go with another round of kicks, switching legs as she goes at him. Eventually the slave falls to his knees. No problem; Xi just goes around behind him and knees him in the nuts before kicking him some more. The slave reaches for his balls and is clearly in discomfort. Xi instructs him to pull his cock out of the way and drives her stiletto into his battered berries again. �You weren�t planning on having anyway, where you?� she asks. �Noooo� he whimpers. Now she delivers a series of backward kicks with her shoes before hopping onto his back and making him give her a ride to the stairs like a pony. She remains mounted on his back as he crawls up the stairs. Finally she gets off, sits on the stairs, and unleashes yet another round of kicks. You get a nice view of Miss Xi through the slave�s legs and you can see every kick land until he eventually collapses. As she makes him crawl up the stairs, she kicks him a few more times, just for good measure.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: ASIAN, KICKING, PONYPLAY, CBT

Keywords: kicking, ballbusting, miss xi, cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Your Swollen Balls Are Easier To Kick. Starring Miss Xi
    Runtime : 00:07:32
    File Size : 604 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cruel City - Repeatedly Bringing You to the Edge

Cruel City - Repeatedly Bringing You to the Edge

Since you were such a good boy today, Anne might just let you cum. It`s not going to be easy for you, though! Laying between your legs, she takes your shaft in her delicate hand and gently lubes up your cock. She slowly begins stroking your dick, and you`re rock hard within seconds. She`s not surprised, considering how sexy she looks with her big, blue eyes gazing up at you. You can feel her warm breath on your dick as she continues giving you an amazing handjob. She repeatedly brings you to the edge of orgasm, driving you wild as your balls ache to cum. She picks up the pace, jerking you harder and faster but continuing to deny your orgasm. She takes you to the verge of cumming only to torment you by refusing to let you blow your load. When Anne finally lets you cum, she laughs maniacally as she ruins your orgasm by refusing to touch your cock! You shoot your mess all over your stomach while she watches and giggles uncontrollably. She`s so cruel!

Category: COCK TEASE

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, EDGING GAMES, ORGASM CONTROL, COCK TEASE

Keywords: ruined orgasms

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel City - Repeatedly Bringing You to the Edge
    Runtime : 00:10:57
    File Size : 443 MB

5. Liked by 1 user: Thankss

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Goddess Cocks. Starring Cybill Troy and Ja...

Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Goddess Cocks. Starring Cybill Troy and Jasmine Mendez

A slave might think that being stripped naked in a hotel room by Cybill Troy n Jasmine Mendez sounds like heaven, but when the 2 kinky Goddesses pull out their giant strap-on cocks, all of his holes are at their mercy.

Double stuffed by their superior cocks, gagged n fucked for their pleasure, his ass and mouth thoroughly used and abused, this slave soon learns that their heaven is his gaping-assed hell.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Cybill Troy, Cybil, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Strapon Fucking, Jasmine Mendez, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Femdom Sex, Ass To Mouth, Latex, Rubber, Pantyhose, Stockings, Dildo Sucking, Fetish, Throat Fucking, Spitroast, Pile Drive, Humiliation

<!--more-->

File Name : Cybill Troy FemDom Anti-Sex League - Goddess Cocks. Starring Cybill Troy and Jasmine Mendez
    Runtime : 00:07:24
    File Size : 516 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

FemmeFataleFilms - Chastity Break - Part 3. Starring The Hunteress

FemmeFataleFilms - Chastity Break - Part 3. Starring The Hunteress

Once a month, whether he manages it or not, the slave is given a limited, but golden window of opportunity to relieve his month long frustration from being locked in a steel chastity cage. The Hunteress toys with him before release, making his cock throb against the hard steel. She sits firmly over his face and instructs him to inhale her sweet scent of sex. He will be allowed release, but such a blessing comes at a high price...

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Chastity Break - Part 3. Starring The Hunteress
    Runtime : 00:05:53
    File Size : 59.7 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Elite Prospect
    Images

Merciless Dominas - Squishy Balls. Starring Miss Courtney

Merciless Dominas - Squishy Balls. Starring Miss Courtney

Miss Courtney is up for some teasing of her slave Squishy. With Squishy securely placed on a bed in her dungeon, she starts to tease his ball with her sexy feet while verbally humiliating her naughty slave. Slave Squishy normally claims to be able to stand a lot when it comes to his balls, but in the end, the Mistress always win, and poor Squishy has to surrender and beg his Mistress for mercy

Category: CBT

Related Categories: BALLBUSTING

Keywords: miss courtney, 2016, uk, squishy

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Squishy Balls. Starring Miss Courtney
    Runtime : 00:12:47
    File Size : 127 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

Elite Prospect
    Images

Merciless Dominas - Whipping Of Slave Rabbit. Starring Mistress Lilith

Merciless Dominas - Whipping Of Slave Rabbit. Starring Mistress Lilith

Tiger eat rabbit. Maybe - not really sure if they live at the same locations. But for sure this Tiger (Lady) gives slave Rabbit some tiger stripes. Slave Rabbit is a true sub and was sitting at my feet right from the minute he stepped in my door. Many slaves could learn a lot from this! This clip is also in store 76999 in .mp4 format!

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, BBW, SPANKING F/M

<!--more-->

File Name : Merciless Dominas - Whipping Of Slave Rabbit. Starring Mistress Lilith
    Runtime : 00:15:24
    File Size : 295 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Cocksucking Man-Ass Licking Creampie

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Cocksucking Man-Ass Licking Creampie

Well, with a title like that, how could you go wrong? Cuckolding with hot fuck scenes plus heavy forced bi action & a messy creampie clean up at the end. What the hell else could you want? Why are you still reading this? Get this epic scene & get on with it. Go!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: FORCED BI, FUCKING, CREAMPIE, GAY BLOWJOBS, BISEXUAL ENCOURAGEMENT

Keywords: forced bi

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Cocksucking Man-Ass Licking Creampie
    Runtime : 00:14:57
    File Size : 438 MB

11. Liked by 1 user: Thankss

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Whip slut for 2 mean & voluptuous beauties

Mistress Ezada Sinn - Whip slut for 2 mean & voluptuous beauties

Today I'm a guest in Madame Caramel's Hoxton Dungeon Suite, and the complementary gift Her dominant Lady friends get is a slave for whipping (or any other activity the Lady desires). And when somebody brings you a gift, it's nice to open it and share it with the person who brought it. So I will share this whipping slave with Madame Caramel, he will feel both Our whips on his back. After strapping him to the St. Andrew's cross, We proceed directly to whipping, without any warm-up, painting nice red lines on his British pale skin. Our snake whips bite hard into his back, and even a whip slut like this one can only take the full extent of Our fun with difficulties. And after We make his back of a proper color for a whipping slave, We allow him to thank Us properly for the honor of being whipped by Us: by kissing Our feet and Our whips. Thank you Madame Caramel for this pleasant gift!

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LEATHER

Keywords: ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - Whip slut for 2 mean & voluptuous beauties
    Runtime : 00:09:36
    File Size : 1.17 GB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Extraction

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Extraction

My human cum hole is hooded, blinded, helplessly strapped down and exposed to whatever I feel like doing to it. Scraping my long red nails against its skin usually makes that little thing between its legs twitch and stiffen. Perfect for jamming one of my nails deep down its other fuck hole. It feels a little tight today, however. My pee hole spreader is just the thing to widen out that canal so it can easily take my larger nails too. Just for fun I decided to see what it would be like to extract "my" cum from it with the little device attached. It was fun. Making it suck it all off my fingers when I stuck them in that hole was fun too!

Related Categories: FINGER NAIL FETISH, LATEX, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, FORCED EJACULATIONS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Cum Extraction
    Runtime : 00:13:35
    File Size : 402 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Gag & Zap

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Gag & Zap

Tormenting little male insects with my Violet Wand is one of my favorite pleasures. Fitting that the device resembles one of those backyard bug zappers, although in miniature form. You know the sound it makes... just like the sound my toy makes when it touches "my" balls! I had to gag it before I started to 1) keep its screaming to a minimum and 2) because I just love to hear it cry through a nice big ball gag. Strapped up on the cross there's no escape from my electric prod for this little bug. Not that it wants to go anywhere anyway... it knows it'll be allowed to lick my gorgeous heels if it suffers for my pleasure.

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS, ELECTRIC PLAY

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Gag & Zap
    Runtime : 00:13:30
    File Size : 782 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Plugged Holes

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Plugged Holes

I think it's very important for my slaves to feel completely owned from the inside out. One of my most favored methods of instilling this feeling is shoving a long metal sound deep down into the pee-hole of the cock that I own. A weighty stainless butt plug shoved up its other hole also works nicely. And they can be made to wear it for prolonged periods so they really feel owned with every step they take. Of course, I also adore jamming my long red nails into my cock or clasping its soft nipples painfully between them. There are so many ways to control a bitch-boi. I thoroughly enjoy exploring them all. When I'm done I allow it release, but it must cum with that thick shaft down my cock. That way I can even control when its seed comes out of that hole even though it must beg for my permission to cum!

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BUTT PLUG, FORCED ORGASMS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FINGER NAIL FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Plugged Holes
    Runtime : 00:13:11
    File Size : 811 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Probing My Subject

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Probing My Subject

I was very excited to test out my new, well old medical exam table with a helpless test subject last evening. It's the perfect device to strap my slave to and have my way with what belongs to me. So many different positions I can force them into allowing unfettered access to my crops, whips, shiny red nails, other various instruments and one my favorite implements -- long steel cock sounds. I decided to try them all out! When I had my fun, I probed "my" cock hole with a thick sound and demanded it surrender to me what I own by ruining its orgasm. The pleasure is all mine, of course!

Related Categories: MEDICAL CLINIC, FLOGGING, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, LATEX

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Probing My Subject
    Runtime : 00:15:43
    File Size : 873 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Tormenting My Toy

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Tormenting My Toy

Masked, restrained, exposed, corsetted and available to endure my every sadistic whim. Its just where I like to keep my toys. A good toy must learn to enjoy the torment I delight in inflicting, whether it be lacing up my balls in some tight rope bondage, controlling the air it breathes, shoving inflatable rubber devices up its plug-hole, or whipping that little thing I allow it to keep between its legs. Just for fun I decided to use some clothes pins to torment it just a little further. Squirm boi it only makes me want to torment you more!

Related Categories: BONDAGE, FEMDOM, LATEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, HIGH HEELS

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Tormenting My Toy
    Runtime : 00:13:50
    File Size : 380 MB