Page 139 of 517 << First ... 3989129137138139140141149189239 ... Last >>
Results 2,071 to 2,085 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Zero - Ruby Rage's Power CBT

Zero - Ruby Rage's Power CBT

Second viewpoint for an upclose and personal feel! Ruby was feeling extremely cruel and decided to chain my arms above my head and put a spreader bar on me for a bit of ball punishment. She then used an elastrator to put a thick rubberband the size of a Cheerio around the base of my balls, before slapping my cock around. As a final punishment, she proceeds to give me a gloved handjob, but doesn't allow me to climax because she knows it'd feel too good!

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE, CBT, RUINED ORGASMS, HANDJOBS

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Zero - Ruby Rage's Power CBT
    Runtime : 00:07:11
    File Size : 342 MB
    Resolution : 1440x1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file from k2s.cc
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

Obey Melanie - How Many Strokes

Obey Melanie - How Many Strokes

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, FOOT WORSHIP, ASS WORSHIP, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM POV

Keywords: masturbation instruction

<!--more-->

File Name : Obey Melanie - How Many Strokes
    Runtime : 00:06:32
    File Size : 458 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Tangent - Cruel Canes. Starring Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent

Mistress Tangent - Cruel Canes. Starring Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent

Featuring: Cybill Troy, Mistress Tangent

Categories: Bondage, Boots, Brunettes, Caning

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Tangent - Cruel Canes. Starring Cybill Troy and Mistress Tangent
    Runtime : 00:07:37
    File Size : 456 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Club Stiletto FemDom - Fight For My Farts Boys. Starring Mistress Kandy

Club Stiletto FemDom - Fight For My Farts Boys. Starring Mistress Kandy

Kandy has trained her son to be a complete slave in every way, and has adopted his friend so the two can compete for her affections, control, and of course, her farts. Junior has developed a real lust for M0mmy�s massive farts and he often falls asleep at night with their scent firmly entrenched in his nostrils and brain. Today Kandy is going to make the two lads compete for her farts. She wants to see which of the two appreciate her raunch the most. She enters the room to find the boys kneeling as they await her return, knowing she�ll soon be farting in their faces. She pats them each on the head and tells them that the most enthusiastic slave will receive the bulk of her farts, followed by a facesitting afterwards.

As she kneels between them, you get an amazing view of her puckered bunghole while it spreads open and lets out a monstrous sound. She calls Junior over to suck the odor up his nose, just as if he were doing a massive line of coke. She pushes his head more deeply into her ass and asks if it smells like her cooking. She slides over to her adopted boy and lets another ferocious one rip. He�s equally enthusiastic and eagerly snorts it all up. Yummy M0mmy, indeed! Watch as Kandy delivers fart after fart to each of the dizzy slaves, complimenting herself on how truly amazing her farts are, and how thrilled she is to know that these two hunger for every single one that blasts from her ass. Junior wants to prove that he likes M0mmy�s farts the most and opens wide to take the gas into his mouth. There are lots of great angles in this video and you clearly see that every fart is genuine. At the end, M0mmy calls both boys in to sniff together and gives them a couple of really juicy ones, which they literally bang heads over. Once again, Kandy has proven herself to be an amazing M0ther.

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: ASS SNIFFING, TABOO

Keywords: mistress kandy, farting, family fantasy

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Fight For My Farts Boys. Starring Mistress Kandy
    Runtime : 00:05:32
    File Size : 438 MB

6. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

Obey Melanie - This is YOUR Orgasm and Im Ruining it

Obey Melanie - This is YOUR Orgasm and Im Ruining it

If you are My chastity slave then you will do whatever I say. I'm going to make you cum. Don't worry, you wont enjoy it. I'm going to Ruin your orgasm the moment you cum and make you watch your cum drip from your dick without letting you touch it. I want you to remember who owns your cum. You are a chastity slave and I could careless about your silly dick. So unlock and start pumping and do exactly what I tell you.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: RUINED ORGASMS, ORGASM CONTROL, ORGASM DENIAL, FEMDOM, MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Keywords: ruined orgasms

<!--more-->

File Name : Obey Melanie - This is YOUR Orgasm and Im Ruining it
    Runtime : 00:08:02
    File Size : 577 MB

8. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

ClubDom - School Girls From Hell 2: Pegged Bitch. Starring Evelin Stone and Ken...

ClubDom - School Girls From Hell 2: Pegged Bitch. Starring Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves

Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves decide this bitch is opened up from the fucking machine and ready to take a good pounding from them. The girls are naked, and their tight young bodies make the young boy Steve even more weak. He listens to what they demand, and bends over taking their cocks in both his holes. Kenzie slaps him across the face with her big black cock, and is a real bitch as she demands him to suck her off. Evelin just can�t stop smiling, loving how deep she can get her cock into his slut hole

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - School Girls From Hell 2: Pegged Bitch. Starring Evelin Stone and Kenzie Reeves
    Runtime : 00:06:03
    File Size : 524 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

THE MEAN GIRLS - Pulverized By Pink dress. Starring Princess Kendall and Prince...

THE MEAN GIRLS - Pulverized By Pink dress. Starring Princess Kendall and Princess Adriana

Me and Princess Kendall got to visit Mean Girl Manor on a day when the house slave was due for a ball kicking, haha! Princess Beverly filmed us kicking his nuts in the sun, wearing our little pink dresses! Its so appropriate that a slave gets his balls busted until he crumbles by two little girls in pink dresses! We look like sweet princesses, haha! I bet people wonder why we are wearing black boots with these girly dresses on Its for destroying slaves nuts, LOL!

Princess Adriana

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, EXTREME DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BONDAGE

Keywords: princess kendall, princess adriana

<!--more-->

File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Pulverized By Pink dress. Starring Princess Kendall and Princess Adriana
    Runtime : 00:10:26
    File Size : 913 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Glove Mansion - Long leather gloves JOI. Starring Fetish Liza

Glove Mansion - Long leather gloves JOI. Starring Fetish Liza

So gorgeous and such a long pair of leather gloves! Let me slip in to these luxurious blue gloves, slowly and watch your cock getting harder. Now focus on my gloved hands, sexy voice and follow my instructions to jerk yourself off to them.

<!--more-->

File Name : Glove Mansion - Long leather gloves JOI. Starring Fetish Liza
    Runtime : 00:08:18
    File Size : 157 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - The More You Cum. Starring Vendi Carson

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - The More You Cum. Starring Vendi Carson

The more you cum, the happier I am. I love playing edging games.. How much cum can I get you to build up? Lick my pussy while I tease your cock. You can't touch it yourself so you will have to rely on pleasure at my discretion. When I am done edging you will have the most explosive orgasm of your life! Then you will be locked up in chastity again until next time!

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: EDGING GAMES, FEMDOM, HANDJOBS, BONDAGE, CHASTITY

Keywords: vendi carson

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - The More You Cum. Starring Vendi Carson
    Runtime : 00:10:01
    File Size : 847 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cruel Goddess - Abandoned. Part Two

Cruel Goddess - Abandoned. Part Two

It's over for now. She's off.

And he's not.

He's chained with his ankles to his neck so he's can't even get off his knees. He pleads with Her not to go but She can't be bothered to find the necessary keys. He licks Her shoes in a futile attempt to please, but She just spits in his face and throws Her drink on him.

He'll be staying like that for someone else to find.

Category: HANDCUFF AND SHACKLE FETISH

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Goddess - Abandoned. Part Two
    Runtime : 00:06:44
    File Size : 418 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Female Worship - You're Probably Tired But I Don't Care. Starring Blake Morgan

Female Worship - You're Probably Tired But I Don't Care. Starring Blake Morgan

Beautiful Blake Morgan knows her man works hard to please her and he's probably very tired right now from the numerous chores she has assigned to him around the house. But she doesn't care, because as a male his purpose is to work to make her life more comfortable which right now includes licking her pussy.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Female Worship. Starring Blake Morgan
    Runtime : 00:04:01
    File Size : 357 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Men Are Slaves - What A Good Little Piggy You Are, Part 1. Starring Belle Noire...

Men Are Slaves - What A Good Little Piggy You Are, Part 1. Starring Belle Noire and Ember Stone

Belle Noire and Ember Stone love to record play time that they have with their male toys. That's partly because it's fun to publicly humiliate this slave, but also to show other women how easy it is to own and enslave males.

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - What A Good Little Piggy You Are, Part 1. Starring Belle Noire and Ember Stone
    Runtime : 00:05:19
    File Size : 525 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cruel Goddess - Slapped Soft

Cruel Goddess - Slapped Soft

The humiliation and pain are not finished yet. Nowhere near it. She's still on the phone to Her friends, with them laughing at him. Those are real handcuffs so there's nothing he can do.

But things take a turn for the worse wen She starts to smack him about for the sins of other men.

<!--more-->

File Name : Cruel Goddess - Slapped Soft
    Runtime : 00:07:32
    File Size : 467 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Sasha - Ballbusting slave Whipped for Flinching

Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Sasha - Ballbusting slave Whipped for Flinching

The ballbusting slave flinched earlier when the beautiful Princess, Chloe, was kicking it. It�s not fair if he flinches! Chloe and Sasha don�t want him squirming around. The Princess decide to whip the slave for flinching. The slave is chained up so he cannot get away. He must practice standing very still and take the punishment. The harder the girls whip, the more it flinches. The more it flinches, the harder it gets whipped. It deserves to be punished! But pain is not enough to make it learn. It needs humiliation, too. The Princess make the slave do humiliating things while it is whipped. The girls laugh at the slave while they beat it. When they are finished beating him, the girls admire the marks they have made. Its skin is already bruised and raised. The marks will remind it of what happens when it does not follow instructions. (14:49 long)

Clip Contains: Chloe, Sasha Foxxx, Bondage Male, Whipping, Corporal Punishment, Flogging, Female Domination, Brat Girls

Related Categories: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, BRAT GIRLS, WHIPPING, BONDAGE MALE, FLOGGING

Keywords: corporal punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Chloe and Sasha - Ballbusting slave Whipped for Flinching
    Runtime : 00:14:41
    File Size : 1.09 GB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Chateau-Cuir - The leather bootfucker part 2. Starring Frtish Liza and Mistress...

Chateau-Cuir - The leather bootfucker part 2. Starring Frtish Liza and Mistress Ezada Sinn

What a lucky boot bitch! With his cock trapped between his Mistresses leather boots, he gets to cum and release himself on to their sexy footwear

Contains: boots, femdom, trousers, corset, cumshot

<!--more-->

File Name : Chateau-Cuir - The leather bootfucker part 2. Starring Frtish Liza and Mistress Ezada Sinn
    Runtime : 00:07:34
    File Size : 143 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720