Page 4 of 517 << First ... 234561454104504 ... Last >>

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Bending over. Starring Mistress Maggie

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Bending over. Starring Mistress Maggie

Mistress Maggie is standing next to her naked slave clad in black from head to toe. She snaps at him - Pull down your pants! What are you waiting for? - and he starts to feal the fear crawls up into his stomach. Then he has to bend over and Maggie uses the leather belt she was grabbing all along on his white, untouched ass. She is very brutal, because the slave cries out with each stroke, his knees buckle and he always reaches back and caresses his red ass.

Features: hard spanking, spanking, corporal punishment, strapping, female domination

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SPANKING F/M, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, STRAPPING, FEMDOM

Keywords: lady maggie, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, hard spanking, strapping

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Bending over. Starring Mistress Maggie
    Runtime : 00:09:31
    File Size : 103 MB
    Resolution : 720x406

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (102.59 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Young slave's humilation Full Version. Star...

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Young slave's humilation Full Version. Starring Lady Zita

This clip contains all parts from the "Young slaves humiliation" series:

1. Lady Zita looks fantastic in her latex stockings and black bra. She has a young and fresh slave, she cannot waith to humilate her in every single way she likes. First she makes him lick the dirt off of her shoes, she spits on him, spits into his open mouth, she slaps him if she is not satisfied enough. But she can do worse, she makes him suck a dildo and laughs at him, while humilating him verbally.

Features: face slapping, humiliation, verbal humiliation, spitting, boot worship, dildo sucking, female domination

2. Lady Zita is eager to fuck her young, thin slave. She ties him down to the spanking bench while wathing his ass what she will soon destroy. She uses a dildo to prepare his anus for the assault and after she is done, she pushes her 22 cm long strap-on into his ass. She loves every single thrust and he seemingly suffering a great pain while bearing this punishment.

Features: strapon, ass fucking, female domination

Related Categories: HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, SPITTING, FACE SLAPPING, STRAP-ON

Keywords: lady zita mistress, domina amazon, military elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination hard nansy, strapon strap-on, unusual vicious tara, cruel bdsm slave, unusual tara daphne, sadist evil punishment, face slapping, painful merciless, humiliating boot licking, painful bdsm sadist, elegant femdom classy

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Young slave's humilation Full Version. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:29:47
    File Size : 84.8 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

Download file (84.80 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Zita with huge strap-on. Starring Lady Zita

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Zita with huge strap-on. Starring Lady Zita

Lady Zita wants to wear something very sexy that makes her feel like a vamp. She decides to put on her latex stockings and one of her corsets and a 22 cm long strap-on. She pushes her slave to the spanking bench and she ties him very tight. She uses gloves to save her hands from getting dirty while she pushes her fingers inside his anus. After he is prepared she fuckes him very hard from behind. ENGLISH LANGUAGE!

Features: strap-on, fingering, ass fucking, female domination

Category: BDSM

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, DILDO FUCKING, STRAP-ON, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, DOMINATION

Keywords: lady zita domme strapon, domina amazon, military elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination hard nansy, ass fingering, unusual vicious tara, cruel bdsm slave, unusual tara daphne, sadist evil punishment, young boy tight, painful merciless, extreme big strap-on, fucking screwing, elegant femdom classy

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Zita with huge strap-on. Starring Lady Zita
    Runtime : 00:13:58
    File Size : 39.7 MB
    Resolution : 720x400

Download file (39.66 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Czech Soles - Double forced foot smelling. Starring Eliska and Megan

Czech Soles - Double forced foot smelling. Starring Eliska and Megan

Eliska and Megan are watching TV on saturday evening, only there is a tied up guy on the floor beneath their feet. The guy is asleep - that was the girls' work. He needed to be punished already and what otjer innocent thing could they do to him than force him to smell their feet. That will be great fun for the girls to see him beg with his eyes, not be able to breathe while he has to sniff their stinky feet and socks. Ou and he's duct taped so he has to smell their feet all the time! Well, he had it coming for some time now. Who's coming around now? He's finally waking up only to realize he's helpess and that he will be dominated by these two pretty and young girls. Foot smelling and worship is what he's gonna do the whole evening. Le'ts begin!

Category: FOOT SMOTHER

Related Categories: FOOT SMELLING, FOOT DOMINATION, FOOT FETISH, BAREFOOT, SOCK SMELLING

Keywords: eliA?ka, megan, foot smother, foot smelling, foot domination, sock smelling, socks, sneaker smelling, forced foot smelling, two girls smelly feet

<!--more-->

File Name : Czech Soles - Double forced foot smelling. Starring Eliska and Megan
    Runtime : 00:16:44
    File Size : 842 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

Download file (842.32 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

FemmeFataleFilms - Milking Torment - Part 1. Starring Lady Victoria Valente

FemmeFataleFilms - Milking Torment - Part 1. Starring Lady Victoria Valente

It's sperm extraction time for the slave cocooned in film wrap bondage, but Lady Valente mixes the pleasure and pain principle to the extreme... immense pleasure with slow hand milking and breathtaking face sitting, but then intense discomfort as she slaps his cock hard to ensure he does not cum without permission.

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Milking Torment - Part 1. Starring Lady Victoria Valente
    Runtime : 00:06:45
    File Size : 75.4 MB

Download file (75.38 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

FemmeFataleFilms - Pegging Sue - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Akella

FemmeFataleFilms - Pegging Sue - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Akella

He thought he could get away with dressing up in his partner's kinky attire whilst she was away. When she returns home early one day to find him semi dressed, it puts a humiliating end to his secret sexual antics. After the initial shock, Akella decides to embrace his perversions and extend them to broader and more exciting horizons. After years of his macho nonsense, she decides to make him up as her personal sissy slave and explains that from now on, this is how he should be dressed at all times in their home. Not only is his appearance transformed, but their sexual play takes a turn and her new 'girlfriend' must learn how to take her strap-on cock from now on... Sue is going to get pegged on a regular basis from now on, whether she likes it or not!

<!--more-->

File Name : FemmeFataleFilms - Pegging Sue - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Akella
    Runtime : 00:34:13
    File Size : 430 MB

Download file (430.48 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

I JERK OFF 100 Strangers hommme HJ - Sweat HandJob for a Stranger

I JERK OFF 100 Strangers hommme HJ - Sweat HandJob for a Stranger

I am Jerking Off 1 of my Strangers at the local Hotel. At 1st i Start from Slow and Teasing HandJob, but closer to the end i am starting my Jerking him Off Really Fast! Loved the way he moans while Cumming.... noisy guy...

I use Babe Oil as a Lubricant in all my latest clips!

Sexy Very Long 100% Natural Black Nails

Girl in charge of CumShot!!!

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMDOM, TEASE & DENIAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUMSHOTS, CFNM

Keywords: lilu, lilushandjob, lilu handjob, lilus handjob

<!--more-->

File Name : I JERK OFF 100 Strangers hommme HJ - Sweat HandJob for a Stranger
    Runtime : 00:10:38
    File Size : 293 MB

Download file (293.38 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kinky Mistresses - Worship My Ass. Starring Mistress Adina

Kinky Mistresses - Worship My Ass. Starring Mistress Adina

Mistress Adina in her first clip on Kinky Mistresses. See this ebony Lady how she loves to present her long legs, her beautiful and sexy ass,......... and the slave in the cage, only his head is looking out of the hole,.... and Lady Adina loves to push her ass right onto the face!!

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Mistresses - Worship My Ass. Starring Mistress Adina
    Runtime : 00:10:59
    File Size : 86.6 MB
    Resolution : 640x360

Download file (86.64 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Ballbusted Ruined Orgasm 2

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Ballbusted Ruined Orgasm 2

This is a sweet hand job vid with some foot worship...until the surprising unpleasant end. I ruin his orgasm by smacking him in the nuts as he cums. CBT/Ball Abuse/painful ball slapping!

Category: RUINED ORGASMS

Keywords: CBT, HANDJOBS, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Ballbusted Ruined Orgasm 2
    Runtime : 00:05:51
    File Size : 107 MB

Download file (107.02 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Asmondena - Goddess Asmondena Teaches You To Wank

Mistress Asmondena - Goddess Asmondena Teaches You To Wank

The video is just perfect for my little filthy pigs, who need to get really stuffed,
    Dressed in my sexy black latex catsuit I tell you in the most extreme way how you must get it filled.
    Since you explain certain things best by doing, I invited the extreme slut "Chantal" for that purpose.
    Dressed up like a slutty trans, she just could not help being horny.

Absolutely a must-see

Category: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION

Related Categories: LATEX, SMELL FETISH, DILDO FUCKING

Keywords: latex

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Asmondena - Goddess Asmondena Teaches You To Wank
    Runtime : 00:21:08
    File Size : 221 MB

Download file (220.68 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My full service ashtray

Mistress Ezada Sinn - My full service ashtray

Dressed in a shiny black latex dress and high heel shoes, I take a cigarette from the pack that My chaste slave holds in his mouth for Me and light it. The moment I light it, his function changes from cigarette holder to human ashtray. He has to filter My smoke, eat My ash, swallow My spit. A full service human ashtray. Knelt in front of My throne, cuffed to it, he doesn't really have a choice, anyway. And he must take his job seriously, otherwise he will be punished. He knows it's not of any difficulty for Me to make him cry. I can do it with no effort at all, just blowing some smoke in his eyes. And when i finish My cigarette, I put it out in his mouth and let him chew on it. This concludes his job as a human astray, what shall I use him for next?..

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: LATEX, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, SMOKING, CHASTITY

Keywords: human ashtray, ezada

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Ezada Sinn - My full service ashtray
    Runtime : 00:05:17
    File Size : 68.5 MB
    Resolution : 720x404

Download file (68.48 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Syren Productions - I'm Not Finished With Your Ass. Starring Goddess Tangent

Syren Productions - I'm Not Finished With Your Ass. Starring Goddess Tangent

If Bart thought he was going to get away with just a hard hand spanking for his fuck ups, he's in for a big surprise!! He made the mistake of saying "No" while Goddess Tangent was spanking him in an earlier clip. She informs Bart he's about to find out what happens when he tries to tell her no. Goddess Tangent unleashes a vicious display of sadism on his ass with a thick leather strap. She administers full force swings with a huge smile on her face, relishing the howls from Bart as blow after blow comes crashing down on his ass. Not quiet satisfied, she brandishes a wooden paddle and destroys it on his ass, breaking it into pieces and at least for now, quenching her sadistic desires.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, PADDLING, STRAPPING, EXTREME DOMINATION, SPANKING F/M

Keywords: goddess tangent, rubber, latex, glove fetish

<!--more-->

File Name : Syren Productions - I'm Not Finished With Your Ass. Starring Goddess Tangent
    Runtime : 00:06:15
    File Size : 150 MB

Download file (149.71 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Piece of meat for her. Starring Mistress Zi...

CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Piece of meat for her. Starring Mistress Zita

The unfortunate slave suffers one of the worst punishment of Mistress Zita. He has to kneel and put his cock and his two, pathetic balls on a small table, like a piece of meat to step on. Then Zita hops on the table in her evil looking boots and she tramples on his cock and balls with so much force, that he screams and almost jumps.

Features: hard trampling, cbt, cock and balls trampling, high heels, leather boots, female domination

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, BDSM, TRAMPLING, CBT, FEMDOM

Keywords: lady zita, domina amazon, elegant femdom, mistresses slave, domination, unusual, cruel bdsm, trampling cbt

<!--more-->

File Name : CRUEL PUNISHMENTS - SEVERE FEMDOM - Piece of meat for her. Starring Mistress Zita
    Runtime : 00:08:53
    File Size : 385 MB
    Resolution : 852x480

Download file (385.38 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Female Worship - Take Off My Shorts. Starring Dahlia

Female Worship - Take Off My Shorts. Starring Dahlia

Dahlia loves to see her man working away, taking care of chores that she doesn't want to do herself. She will reward him though, by allowing her hard working man to peel off her shorts and be rewarded with the prize he wants most.

Category: PUSSY WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Female Worship - Take Off My Shorts. Starring Dahlia
    Runtime : 00:04:09
    File Size : 417 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (417.11 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Men Are Slaves - Exposed, Part 2. Starring Mistress Kendra and Domina Helena

Men Are Slaves - Exposed, Part 2. Starring Mistress Kendra and Domina Helena

For Mistress Kendra and Domina Helena, it's an all too familiar sight. Yet another male grovelling to be owned and yet another male exposed, broken, and now completely under their control. In the real world he may have power and influence, but in this house he is nothing but a slave, a male to be used and abused as the ladies whims see fit. He is now their property and will forever live to serve. Just another male put in his proper place.

Category: HUMILIATION

<!--more-->

File Name : Men Are Slaves - Exposed, Part 2. Starring Mistress Kendra and Domina Helena
    Runtime : 00:13:21
    File Size : 1.23 GB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (1.23 GB)