Page 3 of 517 << First 123451353103503 ... Last >>

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Femmefatalefilms - Pegging Sue - Part 6. Starring Mistress Akella

Femmefatalefilms - Pegging Sue - Part 6. Starring Mistress Akella

He thought he could get away with dressing up in his partner's kinky attire whilst she was away. When she returns home early one day to find him semi dressed, it puts a humiliating end to his secret sexual antics. After the initial shock, Akella decides to embrace his perversions and extend them to broader and more exciting horizons. After years of his macho nonsense, she decides to make him up as her personal sissy slave and explains that from now on, this is how he should be dressed at all times in their home. Not only is his appearance transformed, but their sexual play takes a turn and her new 'girlfriend' must learn how to take her strap-on cock from now on... Sue is going to get pegged on a regular basis from now on, whether she likes it or not!

<!--more-->

File Name : Femmefatalefilms - Pegging Sue - Part 6. Starring Mistress Akella
    Runtime : 00:05:39
    File Size : 75.1 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file (75.15 MB)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

Femmefatalefilms - What Mistress Wants - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Eleis...

Femmefatalefilms - What Mistress Wants - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Eleise de Lacy

The slave's biggest mistake was to expect what he wanted. Mistress Eleise dishes out a punishment which she clearly enjoys administering at her slave's expense. You can see the look of excitement in Mistress Eleise's eyes as she revels in his suffering. A must see classic FFF movie!

<!--more-->

File Name : Femmefatalefilms - What Mistress Wants - Complete Film. Starring Mistress Eleise de Lacy
    Runtime : 00:25:52
    File Size : 265 MB

Download file (264.72 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Goddess Ella Kross - Trampling, Feet in Face, Smothering, and Hand Release

Goddess Ella Kross - Trampling, Feet in Face, Smothering, and Hand Release

As my slave lays naked in bed, I take a seat next to him and decide toplay with his cock and balls. I start off squeezing them with my strongyet feminine hands and quickly kick things up a degree by standing on topof him and trampling him with my bare feet. I walk all over his body andmash his cock and balls in with my soles as he winces in pain beneath me.Resuming my position at his side, I rub my feet all over his dick beforeswitching things up and shoving them in his face while I jerk his dick. Hehungrily mouths my feet all over as I jack him off using my spit as lubewhile he moans in pleasure. "Worship my feet!" I say as I continuestroking his hard cock. Taking a seat on his face, he inhales my deliciouscrotch and begs me to cum as I work his cock and balls with my skilledhands. Frantically thrusting his hips up and down, he fucks my hand hardand fast while moans that have been stifled by my smothering ass fight toescape him. Soon he`s blown his load everywhere and I laugh as I wipe itall over his stomach. Too funny!

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: N/A

Keywords: HANDJOBS, TRAMPLING, FEMDOM, FOOT WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Goddess Ella Kross - Trampling, Feet in Face, Smothering, and Hand Release
    Runtime : 00:07:14
    File Size : 232 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Download file (232.39 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

HD FEMDOM SUPERSTORE - Miss Nyomi - flogging and foot worship

HD FEMDOM SUPERSTORE - Miss Nyomi - flogging and foot worship

Beautiful Asian Mistress Nyomi cruelly whips her slave and then makes him worship her sexy shoes and feet.

Format: SMARTPHONE FORMAT

Category: FOOT FETISH

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP, FOOT DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: foot fetish, femdom, foot domination, foot worship, female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : HD FEMDOM SUPERSTORE - Miss Nyomi - flogging and foot worship
    Runtime : 00:04:38
    File Size : 408 MB

Download file (408.44 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

House of Sinn - Caged anal whore. Starring Mistress Lissandra

House of Sinn - Caged anal whore. Starring Mistress Lissandra

Mistress Lissandra is the Queen of strap on whose favourite activity is fucking the asses of Her male whores. Today She has a surprise for Her naked caged slave - well it is not really a surprise because once he sets eyes on Her big strap on he knows he is in for a vigorous ass pounding that will only stop once his Mistress is tired of him. She releases him from the cage where he spends most of his lowly life and straps him to the bondage bench before driving Her big black cock forcefully into his willing ass. He is such an anal whore that the cock slips in easily and as She thrusts hard this fuck toy soon starts to moan with pleasure betraying his slutty pleasures. He will be left tied to the bench, ass stretched and exposed ready for much more cock.

A House Of Sinn production

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, CFNM, PEGGING, FEMDOM, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: queen lissandra, house of sinn

<!--more-->

File Name : House of Sinn - Caged anal whore. Starring Mistress Lissandra
    Runtime : 00:09:15
    File Size : 291 MB

Download file (290.96 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kinky Rubber World - Black Lara is strapon fucking her slave on the swing

Kinky Rubber World - Black Lara is strapon fucking her slave on the swing

<!--more-->

File Name : Kinky Rubber World - Black Lara is strapon fucking her slave on the swing
    Runtime : 00:08:01
    File Size : 175 MB

Download file (174.71 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Lady Kenworthys CP Collection - Miss Kenworthy & Miss Edwards DOUBLE DOM

Lady Kenworthys CP Collection - Miss Kenworthy & Miss Edwards DOUBLE DOM

You can see this HD video & 100s more LIVE NOW @ www.strictmiss.com JOIN NOW for the best Hd videos of the hottest doms on the net.

In this HD video Myself and Miss Edwards both sit down and place their knees together interlocking their legs. I call the sub into the room and demand he bend over our knees to receive his punishment. His bad attitude has been causing me problems again and now its time myself and Miss Edwards dealt with him.

I begin by giving him a harsh hand spanking thrashing back and forth! Miss Edwards then finishes the punishment with a severe slippering!

Category: OTK SPANKING

Related Categories: FEMDOM, SLIPPERS, SPANKING, HUMILIATION, SPANKING F/M

Keywords: femdom

<!--more-->

File Name : Lady Kenworthys CP Collection - Miss Kenworthy & Miss Edwards DOUBLE DOM
    Runtime : 00:04:26
    File Size : 169 MB

Download file (169.47 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Asmondena - Anal Privateparty. Starring Lady Sarah

Mistress Asmondena - Anal Privateparty. Starring Lady Sarah

What a nice surprise!
    My friend Lady Sarah has benn on a fetishparty and brought a special present with her for me.
    A ready and willing little rubber bitch for living out our dirty fantasies.
    After inspection we want to try out our biggest anal toys at her.
    A very special private party.

Category: SLUT TRAINING

Related Categories: ANAL, BUTT PLUG, STRAP-ON, DILDO FUCKING

Keywords: anal

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Asmondena - Anal Privateparty. Starring Lady Sarah
    Runtime : 00:35:18
    File Size : 495 MB

Download file (495.50 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tease And Thank You - Cirque Du Hosiery

Tease And Thank You - Cirque Du Hosiery

Just as talented and diverse as any other acrobat or contortionist, Helix shows off just a few of her hosiery tricks, guaranteed to make you drool, squirm, leak, squirt... whatever she wants you to do, haha.

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease And Thank You - Cirque Du Hosiery
    Runtime : 00:15:47
    File Size : 539 MB

Download file (538.94 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - She owns my ASS. Starring RILEY REID

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - She owns my ASS. Starring RILEY REID

Riley turns the tables on her boyfriend, if he wants to continue fucking her he will have to try taking cock himself. Riley straps her cock on and asks him to suck her cock. He sucks her strap on and licks her pussy underneath the harness. She gets so horny at the though of pounding his ass with her strap-on. Riley continues to try and persuade him to take her cock by giving him a little taste of her pussy. She bribes him by riding his cock for a few moments, if he wants more he had better do what she says...

Riley slips her cock inside, slowly rubbing his prostate with her strap on. She jerks his hard cock while thrusting herself deep in his ass. Riley flips him over to penetrate him doggy-style, she keeps his cock hard with a reach around handjob during her anal violation.

Category: STRAP-ON

Keywords: RILEY REID

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - She owns my ASS. Starring RILEY REID
    Runtime : 00:18:44
    File Size : 549 MB

Download file (548.52 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Worship The Wolfe - 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls By Goddess Wolfe

Worship The Wolfe - 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls By Goddess Wolfe

I was preparing to make a ballbusting video with my new slave, and wondering which of 3 pair of boots or a new pair of shoes with a mental design would be the most painful on my new slave's balls. Then I realized I could just test them out! Watch this raw, organic recording of me testing out each pair of boots and the stilettos for two minutes each, letting him choose the order. Before we start, I kick him 3 times in the balls in my stilettos to make sure he is able to take it...and he definitely is! For the first two minutes, I wear my red laced knee-high boots to deliver 35 hard kicks in various positions to my slave's balls. Next, I wear the shoes with the metal design, which I knew would be painful on my feet, but I also knew would be painful on my slave's nuts, to deliver 23 hard kicks. After the mental shoes, my feet are very happy to be secured in my leather boots to kick my slave even harder 33 times in different positions. I switch to the shiny black thigh high boots, and they are the obvious winner. I kick my slave 11 times before he has to call the safe word. In post review, it seems that the way the boot curves up is perfect for impact with the balls :-) Anyway, then I finish him off with 60 hard kicks in 5 minutes, causing him to use the safe word twice, but my slave was a champion and finished out the five minutes! Afterwards, my slave drops to the floor and profusely thanks me for inflicting such pleasurable pain to his balls. A true honor for him, and absolute bliss for me! If you like powerful women who genuinely love beating the fuck out of men's balls, you will absolutely LOVE this video! See me warm up my slave before the video here

You may also enjoy:

How Much Ball Busting Can You Take?

Breaking My New Slave

Your Last Breath Between My Legs

The Consequence Of Not Asking What She Likes

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL ABUSE, BOOT DOMINATION, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, KICKING

Keywords: janira wolfe, worship the wolfe, foot domination, panthose, boot fetish, blondes, blonde goddess, goddess worship

<!--more-->

File Name : Worship The Wolfe - 165 Hard Kicks To The Balls By Goddess Wolfe
    Runtime : 00:16:38
    File Size : 1.42 GB

Download file (1.42 GB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Asian Cruelty - INTOXICATED BY MY SMOKE. Starring Mistress An Li

Asian Cruelty - INTOXICATED BY MY SMOKE. Starring Mistress An Li

Sitting leisurely on my velvet throne, I will enjoy my cigarette as I overwhelm and seduce my slave with my divine second hand smoke. From my lungs to his, I blow enormous billows of smoke into his mouth and nostrils, as he is instructed to look deeply into my eyes. He must never look away, as I train and condition him with each and every puff of my cigarette.

Enveloping and encapsulating him�overwhelming and entrancing him�completely intoxicating him. At this moment we become one, as I blow my smoke deep into his lungs from my own. He must take it all, coughing and choking with every breath, tears filling his eyes. He is breathless, helpless, and hopelessly mine.

An Li

Features: smoking, corporal punishment, Asian, BDSM, female domination, bondage

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: HUMAN ASHTRAY, SMOKING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, ASIAN GODDESS

Keywords: an li, bdsm, corsets, domination, ethnic, fetish, cuffs, smoking, kink, leather, bondage, corporal punishment

<!--more-->

File Name : Asian Cruelty - INTOXICATED BY MY SMOKE. Starring Mistress An Li
    Runtime : 00:06:15
    File Size : 47.4 MB

Download file (47.43 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Atlanta Dungeon - Boot Worship In The Cock Box. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet

Atlanta Dungeon - Boot Worship In The Cock Box. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet

Mistress Ultra Violet has her slave locked into the cock box. She torments his helpless cock and balls as she demands that he worship her sexy boots.

Category: BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: BOOT FETISH, FEMALE DOMINATION, COCK TEASE, BALL ABUSE, CBT

<!--more-->

File Name : Atlanta Dungeon - Boot Worship In The Cock Box. Starring Mistress Ultra Violet
    Runtime : 00:06:55
    File Size : 163 MB

Download file (162.73 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - No Talking No Breathing Just be My Chair

Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - No Talking No Breathing Just be My Chair

1080 HD Amadahy�s chair keeps trying to talk. Chairs don�t talk! Some full-weight facesitting will shut it up. Kind of hard for a slave to talk when it can�t even breathe. Ugh, it�s trying to sneak a breath! Sometimes the only thing these slaves understand is chastity. Comply with the rules, or the key to that steel device goes into a box with 2000 other keys just like it. Good luck fishing it out. Princess always gets what she wants. If she wants no talking, then no talking. No breathing; no breathing. If Princess wants to break a slave�s nose, then the slave should beg for the privilege of having its nose broken. If this slave�s lucky, Amadahy will come back and sit on its face later, after she�s had sex with her boyfriend. Amadahy bounces and grinds until the bound slave is sufficiently and helplessly sexually frustrated. Then, when she�s nice and glistening with sweat, she heads back down to the pool. She better not hear any more whining coming from upstairs while she�s relaxing poolside! (13:19 long)

Clip Contains: Amadahy, Face Sitting, Ass Smother, Ass Bouncing, Ass Grinding, Female Domination, Bondage male, Bikini

Category: BBW FACE SITTING

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, FACE SITTING, BIKINI, ASS SMOTHERING

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Amadahy - No Talking No Breathing Just be My Chair
    Runtime : 00:13:15
    File Size : 977 MB

Download file (976.75 MB)

Elite Prospect
    Images

ClubDom - Chindo Fucking Reward. Starring Nadia White and Nyssa Nevers

ClubDom - Chindo Fucking Reward. Starring Nadia White and Nyssa Nevers

Description: Goddess Nadia White and Goddess Nyssa Nevers chase their slave into their dungeon to have some fun. The latex wearing Goddesses have electroshock prods they use to direct their pathetic slave where they want until they surround him and use the electroshock prods on his disgusting filth sacks. Goddess Nadia White places her thigh high latex boots on his throat while Goddess Nyssa Nevers shocks his tiny disgusting useless ball sack. After they torture their slave's balls for a bit, they tease him with their beautiful pink Goddess pussies, but won't let his unworthy hands near them. Instead, they force him to wear a chindo on his head, demanding him to fuck Goddess Nadia White with the chindo and to make her cum, or they will castrate him.

<!--more-->

File Name : ClubDom - Chindo Fucking Reward. Starring Nadia White and Nyssa Nevers
    Runtime : 00:06:55
    File Size : 595 MB

Download file (595.26 MB)