Page 315 of 517 << First ... 215265305313314315316317325365415 ... Last >>
Results 4,711 to 4,725 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Worship Therapy. Starring Goddess AJ ...

[Femdom 2018] VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Worship Therapy. Starring Goddess AJ Applegate [ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, FACE SITTING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/c5092e99f8906/_Femdom_2018__VICIOUS_FEMDOM_EMPIRE_-_Ass_Worship_Therapy._Starring_Goddess_AJ_Applegate__ASS_WORSHIP__PUSSY_WORSHIP__ORAL_SERVITUDE__FAC E_SITTING_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="

Goddess AJ Applegate uses her 40"+ Ass as a weapon of pure destruction to mesmerize her slave into complete submission...

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, FACE SITTING

Keywords: aj applegate

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Ass Worship Therapy. Starring Goddess AJ Applegate [ASS WORSHIP, PUSSY WORSHIP, ORAL SERVITUDE, FACE SITTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:16
    Video Size: 958 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

2. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

Femdom Insider MP4 - Helpless, Tied and Whipped. Starring Miss Nataly [WHIPPING...

Femdom Insider MP4 - Helpless, Tied and Whipped. Starring Miss Nataly [WHIPPING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/515cb6165b60e/Femdom_Insider_MP4_-_Helpless__Tied_and_Whipped._Starring_Miss_Nataly__WHIPPING_.mp4

Miss Nataly's slave has a rude awakening in this clip. Tied to the ceiling like a human sausage, he suffers a long and painful whipping exercise in which Nataly beats the out of him dressing in PVC, black fishnets and evil black knee-high boots with stilettos.

Category: WHIPPING

<!--more-->File Name : Femdom Insider MP4 - Helpless, Tied and Whipped. Starring Miss Nataly [WHIPPING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:57
    Video Size: 483 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Under Goddess Amihra - Smell My ASS, Bitch [Face Sitting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sni...

Under Goddess Amihra - Smell My ASS, Bitch [Face Sitting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Farting, Farts]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/3eab6fbc92261/Under_Goddess_Amihra_-_Smell_My_ASS__Bitch__Face_Sitting__Ass_Smelling__Ass_Sniffing__Farting__Farts_.mp4

Top 30 Sitewide Clip within 24 HRS of Release!!--RP- I met a Local gamer on Xbox live who talked SHT the ENTIRE match. My team sucked so of course we lost, so I challenged this bitch to a game of 1v1. Winner gets to do as they choose with the loser. Being a girl I'm sure he thought he'd have an easy win. HAHA Wrong. If he won? He got to fuck me. If I won? I got to use his face for my gaming chair for an ENTIRE night. Of course he lost. As easy as it was he probably was wanting me to win on purpose. I mean who doesn't want a hot girl to sit on their face? Right? Well, it wasn't that simple. I gave him my address and made sure to wear something sexy to get him to do whatever I wanted. He shows up and I immediately dragged him to my TV and began wrapping him TIGHTLY head to toe. "Do you really need to tie me up?" .. Yes, I wouldn't want you changing your mind and messing me up while I play.. (I had more planned than just using his face for my chair.. As much sht as he talked.. I was going to make him SMELL all the sht he was talking.. I held in EVERY single fart ALL day and LOADED up on plenty of milk and protein shakes.. building up the WORST stomach cramps just to make sure he got every bit of the punishment he deserved)... Unable to move a muscle I dropped him to the floor.. "You ready to smell my ass?!" .. Haha and I dropped my ass right on his face and started playing, letting him get ZERO AIR and then keeping his nose tight in my crack when I allowed him to breathe... Forcing him to suck every ounce of air against my sweaty butthole, he probably didn't plan on me not washing my ass since that win to make it even worse on him. "MMMF"... Yeah, I KNOW hes regretting this bet now.. Hahaa.. Good, bitch. Talking all that sht.. now he can smell it.. I heard my stomach start to rumble and I'm sure he did too.. "Oh god.. these are gonna be wet".. "PRRRTTTTTT" .. A burning hot blast splatted against my panties, definitely ALOT more than just a fart.. right against his nose.. he sucked for air through the filthy fabric and fought against his tight cocoon.. Hahaha. Hows all that sht now? You were talking it, and now its right up against your helpless little bitch nose. But wait.. let me remove these panties before they get ruined.. being theyre my favorite pair and all.. that I have 4 of.. I'm totally not doing this to make sure it all goes in your nose.. "PPFFFFRRTTTTT"... A long chunky sounding blast filled his right nostril.. "OOPS!" .. he struggled in panic.. desperate to breathe any ounce of fresh air only to be assaulted over and over and over by my raunchy ass before having his nose sealed straight back in my crack... tightly against my ass. I felt him sucking against it in a state of panic so I leaned up just enough to rip another blast.. then slammed right back down. Hahah, theres your air bitch.-------Before long I grew bored of playing and took his punishment up a notch, turning forward with his nose in my pussy I ordered his mouth open and pressed my ass right into it. Looking into his eyes as he smothered helplessly, craving any sort of air and just smiled at him as I pushed some "air" right into his cheeks. With nowhere to go, all the gas started to force its way down his throat. I could see tears in his eyes... Maybe he'll think twice before he decides to fuck with another gamer girl.===== TWO Camera Angles/Forward & Reverse Long & Brutal Smothering with WET farts for air.

Category: FARTING

Related Categories: FACE SITTING, FEMDOM, ASS SNIFFING, TOILET SLAVERY, ASS EATING

Keywords: face sitting

<!--more-->File Name : Under Goddess Amihra - Smell My ASS, Bitch [Face Sitting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Farting, Farts].mp4
    Runtime: 00:25:58
    Video Size: 269 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - A NEW SLAVE'S FIRST INTRODUCTION TO BALL BUSTING. Starring P...

ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - A NEW SLAVE'S FIRST INTRODUCTION TO BALL BUSTING. Starring Princess Jennifer [PADDLING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/e99ee57a6d6df/ASIAN_MEAN_GIRLS_-_A_NEW_SLAVE_S_FIRST_INTRODUCTION_TO_BALL_BUSTING._Starring_Princess_Jennifer__PADDLING_.mp4

Princess Jennifer LOVES to kick, smash, and crush her slaves' worthless cock and balls. She says it truly serves to remind them how helpless and defenseless they are to her, and how she can do virtually anything she pleases to her property. It also serves to further remind them that their once most prized possessions are of no value to Princess. And so she will systematically bust them whenever and however she chooses until she renders them completely useless, transforming her slaves into EUNUCHS, whose only purpose is to work harder and make more money for her!

Having only owned this new Asian slave boy for a few short weeks; it is already time to formally introduce his nutsack to Princess' beautiful stilettos and feet. Bent over the kitchen counter, Jennifer starts him off with a few quick kicks to his ball sack, dropping him to his knees. Jennifer looks so seductive and powerful, as she casually keeps her knee and foot up in position, cocked and loaded, and ready to deal the next blow. When he drops to the floor in agony, Princess knows exactly how to add insult to injury by instructing him to lick her shoes, as she asks "how do your balls taste?".

Entertained with her slaves willingness to suffer for her, Princess then grabs her training paddle and goes to town on his ass, beating him till his butt turns her favorite color, rose red. She then instructs him to get on all fours and prepare himself for more ballbusting. In a state of terror, he cannot control his legs from instinctively closing to protect his nuts but Jennifer simply yanks his head back by his hair and whispers seductively into his ear, "open your legs or I'll kick you harder!" Recognizing her slave is on the verge of breaking, Jennifer meters out one final blow to his nuts to finish him off and he collapses into a state of unconsciousness.

Category: PADDLING

Related Categories: ASIAN, ASIAN PRINCESS, HUMILIATION FETISH, CLOTHING, BRAT GIRLS

Keywords: female domination, feet, small penis, boots, ethnic, porsche, ling, asian goddess, princess jennifer, corporal punishment, cbt, fetish clothing

<!--more-->File Name : ASIAN MEAN GIRLS - A NEW SLAVE'S FIRST INTRODUCTION TO BALL BUSTING. Starring Princess Jennifer [PADDLING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:56
    Video Size: 178 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 5: Tease and Denial [Tease, De...

[Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 5: Tease and Denial [Tease, Denial, Teasing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Stockings]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/39c23a7cc0b04/_Femdom_2018__Subby_Hubby_-_Vanessa_s_Sissy_Part_5__Tease_and_Denial__Tease__Denial__Teasing__Sissy_Training__Sissy_Slut__Sissy __Stockings_.mp4

Vanessa wants her sissy to see what he can no longer have. She makes him smell and stare at her gorgeous pussy while she plays with herself. She gets off on his sadness and cums all over the dildo. She shoves it into his pathetic mouth so he can have a taste. Poor little bitch. Is this all he is going to get?

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, SubbyHubby, Subby Hubby, Vanessa, Tease & Denial, Tease, Denial, Teasing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Stockings

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Subby Hubby - Vanessa's Sissy Part 5: Tease and Denial [Tease, Denial, Teasing, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Stockings].mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:34
    Video Size: 484 MB

Download file

7. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] My Oral Addictions - Spittoon & Ashtray for Kendra & Maya [Stocki...

[Femdom 2018] My Oral Addictions - Spittoon & Ashtray for Kendra & Maya [Stockings, Smoke, Spitting, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2d150d4b05011/_Femdom_2018__My_Oral_Addictions_-_Spittoon___Ashtray_for_Kendra___Maya__Stockings__Smoke__Spitting__Smoking__Cigarette__Human_Ashtray _.mp4

Red Headed Vixen Kendra James visits Maya Sinstress in Chicago. As a gift Sinstress presents Her with a slave to use as She wishes. Kendra decides he would only be useful as an ashtray and spittoon. They light up Misty 120 cigarette and puff away. The Ladies verbally degrade the slave and teach him how to be a useful ashtray. The slave sits with his mouth open, trying desperately to catch all the ash and spit. Kendra & Maya plot out what they are going to do to slave 66 for the rest of the evening while spitting & asking in his mouth. Their chemistry is playful & teasing.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: SMOKING, SPITTING, HUMILIATION, VERBAL HUMILIATION, FEMDOM

Keywords: kendra james, maya sinstress, spitting in face, sexy smokers

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] My Oral Addictions - Spittoon & Ashtray for Kendra & Maya [Stockings, Smoke, Spitting, Smoking, Cigarette, Human Ashtray].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:34
    Video Size: 319 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Sadistic Fun In The Kitchen [FACE SITTING, FOOT FE...

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Sadistic Fun In The Kitchen [FACE SITTING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/e1a0feb728948/Mistress_Aleana_s_Queendom_-_Sadistic_Fun_In_The_Kitchen__FACE_SITTING__FOOT_FETISH__FOOT_WORSHIP__COCK_TEASE__SHOE___BOOT_WORSH IP_.mp4

We continue having a blast tormenting every bit of Bart's body. We slap and stroke his cock, sit on his face, smother him with our breasts, pinch his nipples and generally abuse him to our heart's content.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: COCK TEASE, SMOTHER, JEANS FETISH, FACE SITTING, FEMDOM

Keywords: double domination, red heads, tease & denial

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Sadistic Fun In The Kitchen [FACE SITTING, FOOT FETISH, FOOT WORSHIP, COCK TEASE, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP].mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:31
    Video Size: 296 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Punished In The CBT Chair Part 3 [CBT]

Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Punished In The CBT Chair Part 3 [CBT]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/c872a23133b20/Mistress_Aleana_s_Queendom_-_Punished_In_The_CBT_Chair_Part_3__CBT_.mp4

Category: CBT

Related Categories: FOOT DOMINATION, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, BALL ABUSE

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Aleana's Queendom - Punished In The CBT Chair Part 3 [CBT].mp4
    Runtime: 00:05:28
    Video Size: 121 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - My Big Ass And Your Little Dick. Starring ...

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - My Big Ass And Your Little Dick. Starring Princess Lily [Farting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Ass Fetish]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/c4fe4e14e4744/_Femdom_2018__Club_Stiletto_FemDom_-_My_Big_Ass_And_Your_Little_Dick._Starring_Princess_Lily__Farting__Ass_Smelling__Ass_Sniffing__Ass_F etish_.mp4

Lily picked the neighborhood cuck out in a second and so now he is not only getting rejected by his wife but also being subjected to Lily's abuse as well. She has him kneeling in front of her as this scene opens as she plans to torment him with her beautiful ass that he lusts for but never gets. "You are so pathetic that your wife won't even fuck you", she mocks him, "and now here you are because you can not resist my ass, what a pathetic excuse for a man." She stands up and bends over to show him her ass and she asks him if it gets him hard. The lusty fool actually tries to reach out and touch her ass but she quickly swats it away. "Do you think you are worthy of touching an ass like mine?" she asks him. He confesses he is not. Lily tells him to show her that he has a big dick and makes him stroke it, if it's big enough maybe he'll get her ass. Unless his dick grew overnight they both know that won't happen.

Lily then pulls up her skirt and waves her ass in his face and talks about the studs that fuck her, how big their cocks are and how they make her feel. She then takes his head and pulls it into her ass and the slave clearly likes it as he is now rock hard. Lily slaps her ass and waves it about and it looks soooo amazing. She leads him on that she might let him fuck her and as her ass moves in his face he is filled with desire. "Smell my ass" she tells him and then pulls her panties down. She tells him her boyfriend just fucked her but she wants him to sniff her anyway. He can't resist. Now she removes her panties and stuffs them in the cucks mouth and she again pulls his face into her ass so he can smell her and her lover. "Sniff my ass while sucking my lovers cum out of my panties" she mocks him and he does as told. Lily's ass just looks incredible in this scene and you can feel the heart break of the cuck when she tells him he will never fuck her. "Paying to sniff my ass is the best you can hope for" she tells him. "Your dick is just to little" she adds as she orders him to lay down so she can sit on his face. She settles in with no intention of ever getting up.

Category: ASS WORSHIP

Related Categories: CUCKOLDING, FACE SITTING, ASS SNIFFING

Keywords: facesitting, ass worship, princess lily, cuckold

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - My Big Ass And Your Little Dick. Starring Princess Lily [Farting, Ass Smelling, Ass Sniffing, Ass Fetish].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:10
    Video Size: 519 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Dolls - Rubber bi slut introduction part 1. Starring ...

[Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Dolls - Rubber bi slut introduction part 1. Starring Fetish Liza and Mistress Lady Renee [Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/e93219f3e8e57/_Femdom_2018__Dirty_Trans_Dolls___Rubber_bi_slut_introduction_part_1._Starring_Fetish_Liza_and_Mistr ess_Lady_Renee__Dual_Domination__Double_Domination__Bondage_Male_.mp4

We`re introducing two rubber dolls to each other and that is always great fun! They`re so shy to begin with but we easily release their inner bi sluts! Watch them explore each others latexclad bodies whilst we guide and encourage these transdolls.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Doll, Latex, High Heels, Mistress Lady Renee, Renee, Mistress, Gloves, Bondage, Mature, Redhead, Fetish Liza, Liza, Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Dirty Trans Dolls - Rubber bi slut introduction part 1. Starring Fetish Liza and Mistress Lady Renee [Dual Domination, Double Domination, Bondage Male].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:13
    Video Size: 214 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTIN...

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/d66db3a86de00/_Femdom_2018__Brat_Princess_2_-_Lola_-_Face_Sitting_Chastity_Tease__FACE_SITTING_.mp4

Lola's got a male tied to the bed and locked in chastity. She examines the chastity device. The male is very swollen and leaking pre-cum. Lola decides to make it worse for the male. It begs to be let out of chastity, but there is not much the restrained male can do. Lola's really enjoying the inequality of the situation. She can do whatever she wants to him and he's in no position to deny her. The male is very obviously extremely sexually frustrated by the prolonged teasing. Lola decides to have an orgasm for herself. She rides the male's face until she climaxes. The male gets no release. He is left tied to the bed and remains locked in the chastity device. (16:24 long)

Clip Contains: Lola, Chastity, Face Sitting, Bondage male, Female Domination, Female Orgasm, Tease & Denial

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: CHASTITY MALE, FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE MALE, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: chastity male

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lola - Face Sitting Chastity Tease [FACE SITTING].mp4
    Runtime: 00:16:24
    Video Size: 1.22 GB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistr...

[Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/fa0edc16389a0/_Femdom_2018__Ball_Busting_Chicks_-_Don_t_Care_-_Just_Kick_Them._Starring_Mistress_Inessa__TEASE___DENIAL_.mp4

This brutal Mistress can not hesitate to abuse his balls whenever she see his bollocks dangling between his legs. For an even better view she commands him to pull his ridiculous little wiener up by the leather string... This severe punishment of a naked male slave includes hard kicks in his balls, squeezing, slapping and punching. Make him cry out loud, like a helpless little baby... A real inhuman humiliation and degradation of a weakling by a strong woman!

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: FEMDOM, BALL ABUSE, CBT, MUSCULAR WOMEN, BALLBUSTING

Keywords: inessa

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Ball Busting Chicks - Don't Care - Just Kick Them. Starring Mistress Inessa [TEASE & DENIAL].mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:05
    Video Size: 274 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHT...

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/21695f25e0b86/Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Stocking_Ciggie_Piggy__HUMAN_ASHTRAY_.mp4

It's so nice to return home from an evening out and have my piggy pet all caged up waiting to be useful. I normally bring it my date's leftovers in a doggie bag, but we didn't spend much time eating tonight, if you know what I mean. I knew porky would be hungry so I decided to serve it one of its favorite meals - my spit and cigarette ash, and the butt for dessert. Since it waited so patiently, it also got to rub its little thing on my black sheer seamed stockings. That's about the only pleasure I allow it. Such a lucky pig.

Category: HUMAN ASHTRAY

Related Categories: PANTYHOSE DOMINATION ,PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, FEMDOM, HUMILIATION, HIGH HEELS

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Stocking Ciggie Piggy [HUMAN ASHTRAY].mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:36
    Video Size: 292 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED ...

Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/7cb27bf1525b2/Goddess_Alexandra_Snow_-_Cum_on_Your_Face._Starring_Misress_Ezada_Sinn__FORCED_MALE_ORGASM_.mp4

Mistress Ezada Sinn and I are back at it again. We've got a sissy slut strung up by his ankles and we're going to make him eat his own cum. With two beautiful dommes touching his sissy cock, he quickly starts to build up an erection. With just a little bit of sissy humiliation he's already jizzing all over his slutty mouth. He'll have to clean up his own cum with his mouth while we milk him for a second time. He eats the cum so readily, it's like he's done this before.

Category: FORCED MALE ORGASM

Related Categories: DOUBLE DOMINATION, SISSY TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION, CUM EATING, INSTRUCTION

Keywords: double domination

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Alexandra Snow - Cum on Your Face. Starring Misress Ezada Sinn [FORCED MALE ORGASM].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:09
    Video Size: 365 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass...

Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/e78733c8f9cbe/Cruel-Strapon___Back_and_Front._Starring_Mistress_Zita_and_Mistress_Amanda__Ass_Fucking__Anal__Anus__Ass__ Dildo__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on__Boots_.mp4

Mistress Zita n Mistress Amanda is about to make a sandwich from their most hated slave. He can't stay in one place his rapid eyes moves shows how afraid he is. He knows that both mistresses are as brutal as fuck, so when Zita grabs his waist n forces her strapon inside him, he knows that he is conquered. From the front, Mistress Amanda makes him suck on her strapon.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Mistress Zita, Dual Domination, Mistress Amanda, Amanda, Mistress, Double Domination, Strapon, Anal Fucking, Anus Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots

<!--more-->File Name : Cruel-Strapon - Back and Front. Starring Mistress Zita and Mistress Amanda [Ass Fucking, Anal, Anus, Ass, Dildo, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on, Boots].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:05
    Video Size: 546 MB

Download file