Page 303 of 517 << First ... 203253293301302303304305313353403 ... Last >>
Results 4,531 to 4,545 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] The Queendom - It Always Hurts When I See You. Starring Madam Jad...

[Femdom 2018] The Queendom - It Always Hurts When I See You. Starring Madam Jada [Facesitting, Chest Sitting, Ass Smother, Human Furniture]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/412e988a35a27/_Femdom_2018__The_Queendom_-_It_Always_Hurts_When_I_See_You._Starring_Madam_Jada__Facesitting__Chest_Sitting__Ass_Smother__Human _Furniture_.mp4
    data-width="700px" data-height="56.25%" src="

As a slave, seeing Madam Jada is never easy. Being sat on, squeezed, smothered, and crushed can certainly be fun and exciting, but with Madam Jada's incredible, massive booty and powerful thighs it can quickly become painful, exhausting, even terrifying for her helpless slaves. That's exactly how Madam Jada likes it though and no matter how uncomfortable her seat may get, Jada never lets up. This slave knew what he was getting into, he's been trapped here beneath Jada's full weight before. He knows that once it begins, as soon as Jada's magnificent rear end settles on his chest he will have to endure its weight for at least the rest of the day. "You seem more comfortable," she says, meaning she may sit for even longer before. She stretches her legs out and makes herself as comfortable as possible, preferring to keep as much of her weight as possible on the slave's chest. When she sits facing sideways her ass takes up the slave's entire torso, crushing him from his collar bone to stomach. Jada bounces up and down, laughing at how the air is forced out of the slave's lungs each time her butt lands. When she turns to face the camera she crosses her legs and rests them on the slave's shoulders, putting 100% off her weight on his chest; crushing him while she casually looks for dinner.

After 12 minutes of non-stop, full weight chest crushing, Jada has finished ordering food and she's ready to take things up a notch. "You know what I'm gonna do?" she asks mischievously. "I'm gonna sit on your face!" Jada turns around and drops her ass down in a reverse facesit, crushing the slave's nose as she focuses her weight onto it. As the slave starts to panic from the smothering he tries to struggle for air which gives Jada an idea: If the slave can get out from underneath her she won't smother him all night. The slave is conflicted. On one hand the night has just begun and he wants to be smothered, but on the other hand Jada always takes it farther than he wants to go and sometimes keeps him captive for days! The slave's struggles start to get more intense though as the pressure on his face and constant smothering starts to take its toll. When Jada strips off her leggings it calms the slave down for a moment, who wouldn't be mesmerized be the sight of her amazing ass coming towards you? But free from the leggings her ass gets and even tighter grip on the slave's face, making it even harder to breathe and prompting the slave to struggle again. Of course, there's nothing this scrawny, 160 lb slave can do to move the powerful Goddess on his face! Jada is 5'10 and 185 and easily overpowers the slave throughout the video. Ultimately the slaves gives in, accepting his fate and wondering how many hours or days he will spend beneath Madam Jada this time...

Madam Jada, Facesitting, Chest Sitting, Ass Smother, Human Furniture

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: CHEST SITTING ASS SMOTHERING SMOTHER FEMDOM AMAZONS

Keywords: queendom madam jada facesitting chestsitting ass fetish ass squishing ass worship female domination big butt human furniture stomach sitting squashed smothered

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] The Queendom - It Always Hurts When I See You. Starring Madam Jada [Facesitting, Chest Sitting, Ass Smother, Human Furniture].mp4
    Runtime: 00:24:19
    Video Size: 1.22 GB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    Download file
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Goddess and Sunny StrapOn Fuck. Starring Mistress Tange...

[Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Goddess and Sunny StrapOn Fuck. Starring Mistress Tangent and Sunny Chase [Double Domination, BDSM, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2459bf77806ad/_Femdom_2018__ClubDom___Goddess_and_Sunny_StrapOn_Fuck._Starring_Mistress_Tangent_and_Sunny_Chase__D ouble_Domination__BDSM__Pegging__Strap-On__Strap_on_.mp4

Mistress Tangent n Sunny Chase now will fuck their sissy senseless now that he is stretched out for them. They have their strap-on harnesses equipped with enormous cocks that are going to do some serious damage. They cannot wait to pound him until his holes are loose n aching. The 2 gorgeous Mistresses fuck him good and hard, pushing every inch into his man-pussy holes. They love his moans n know he is going to be the biggest slut they have ever trained.

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Strapon, Sissy Training, Sissy Slut, Sissy, Anal Fucking Anus Fucking, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, ClubDom, Goddess Tangent, Sunny Chase, Dual Domination, Tangent, Double Domination, BDSM, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] ClubDom - Goddess and Sunny StrapOn Fuck. Starring Mistress Tangent and Sunny Chase [Double Domination, BDSM, Pegging, Strap-On, Strap on].mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:39
    Video Size: 573 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Trish - Banned in Britain [Ass Smothering, Smother]

Mistress_Trish - Banned in Britain [Ass Smothering, Smother]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/9be283f3014f5/Mistress_Trish_-_Banned_in_Britain__Ass_Smothering__Smother_.mp4

"Someone has been a very naughty boy passing stupid laws in the UK," Mistress Trish smirks, "and he's about to get a proper British caning." "That's outlawed. You're going to me," protests the poor unfortunate soul who is tied down to her spanking bench. "I know," Trish agrees as she winds up her enormous cane for the first strike of "six of her best" proper regulation British caning. She pulls back, swings, and taps the bottom's ass in the most anticlimactic fashion possible. In the way that is now, sadly, a British caning. He wails in response to the tap of Trish's cane as she pulls back to give him the next wimpy tap on the ass with her cane. Six strikes later and the bottom is whining, "this is so extreme, I can't take this, I'll be lucky is I live." "I know," Trish smirks in response, "and that's not all I'm going to do to you. I'm going to mercilessly face sit you." "What?" pleads the bottom. "Yes, I might end up you. I've heard that face sitting is potentially lethal in the UK," Trish informs him. "You're kidding me, no, no, save me somebody," the bottom pleads again. Sadly for him the merciless face sitting will happen in an attempt to prove British law correct. With a portrait of the Queen in place Trish mounts her victims face and proceeds to ruthlessly face sit him. "Are you yet?" she inquires as she presses her bottom firmly, cruelly, against his face. "It's awful isn't it?" Trish inquires as she continues to ruthlessly face sit the bottom. "I bet you can't breathe under there," she notes, "are you going to at any moment?" "Yes, yes," he manages to mutter although he is completely smothered under Trish's ass. "You don't look like you're dying to me," Trish comments as she continues to lethally smother the sub with her pussy. "Well, by the law it says I will ," the bottom manages to mutter in response. To which Trish laughs and comments, "yeah, you haven't died yet. Why the hell not," as she presses her bottom back into the bottom's face. "Oh my god," he responds, "this is disgusting. You're me." Trish laughs again and sits firmly back on his face. "Well, it's not that awful," the bottom mutters through perfect ass cheeks. "Are you yet?" Trish asks as she raises her bottom for a moment. "No," he manages. "Let's try again," she responds as she plants her bum on his face for another go at proving British law to be true. "For someone who's supposed to be there's a lot of talking coming from you," Trish observes as the bottom comments that he thinks he "likes this." Laughing Trish inquires, "well why the fuck did you make this illegal then?" "I don't know," is the best response to that question that the bottom can offer. Trish raises and lowers her butt onto his face trying her darnedest to off the bottom. To no avail. "It's very stupid to make face sitting illegal," she decides, "because it certainly isn't lethal. Is it? Are you yet?" "Not really," the poor soul who has been so cruelly face sat acquiesces. "Are you enjoying this?" Trish laughs. "Now I am," admits the long suffering nearly offed bottom. "If Britain were smart it would undue these stupid laws because, really, face sitting is far from lethal. About as far from lethal as anything. It's stupid," Trish notes as she tries one last time to smother the poor bottom to completion. "Right?" she asks the bottom. "Yes," he admits. "Are you yet?" she retorts. He shakes his head "no." Solidarity.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: FACE SITTING CORPORAL PUNISHMENT CANING ASS SMOTHERING

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress_Trish - Banned in Britain [Ass Smothering, Smother].mp4
    Runtime: 00:03:38
    Video Size: 45.8 MB
    Resolution: 654?480

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Interviewed and Fucked [FEMDOM SE...

[Femdom 2018] Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Interviewed and Fucked [FEMDOM SEX, OFFICE DOMINATION]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/3a10dada9d9f3/_Femdom_2018__Mistress_-_T_-_Fetish_Fuckery_-_Interviewed_and_Fucked__FEMDOM_SEX__OFFICE_DOMINATION_.mp4

This is a female run company. We attract & keep the best female executives by ensuring they get sexual satisfaction whenever they want. We only hire men for low level positions & they must be able to also please our female executives. You have the basic qualifications for the job but do you have extra skills?

Category: FUCKING

Related Categories: INTERVIEWS FEMDOM SEX OFFICE DOMINATION CONDOM SEX BOSS / EMPLOYEE

Keywords: interviews

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Interviewed and Fucked [FEMDOM SEX, OFFICE DOMINATION].mp4
    Runtime: 00:24:01
    Video Size: 709 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

Download file

5. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Oh Did You Think Yo...

[Femdom 2018] Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Oh Did You Think You Were Gonna Cum [Tease & Denial, Denial, Teasing, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Whipping]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/28ff663cda253/_Femdom_2018__Mistress_Nikita_FemDom_Videos_-_Obey_Nikita_-_Oh_Did_You_Think_You_Were_Gonna_Cum__Tease___Denial__Denial__Teasing__Bootdom__Boot_Domination__Whi pping_.mp4

So funny this little piglet thought I was going to let it cum after I got back from my vacation. I hadn't allowed it release for a few months prior, so I have no idea why it would think I'd allow it to when I returned. Wishful thinking, I guess. Only thing is that means it was thinking about its own pleasure and not about me! And that's a big no-no! So, I just decided to get it hard, stroke it with my leather gloved hand and smooth boot sole, and not let it cum. Instead I pressed the spikes of my leather corset into its flesh and whipped its ass red. Maybe I'll ruin its orgasm the next time I let it cum.

Category: TEASE & DENIAL

Related Categories: WHIPPING LEATHER FEMDOM BOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Oh Did You Think You Were Gonna Cum [Tease & Denial, Denial, Teasing, Bootdom, Boot Domination, Whipping].mp4
    Runtime: 00:17:19
    Video Size: 393 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lizzy and Natalya - Small Girl Strapped Behind ...

[Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lizzy and Natalya - Small Girl Strapped Behind Big Ass Trained to Crawl and Assist

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/f69c47b07afd8/_Femdom_2018__Brat_Princess_2_-_Lizzy_and_Natalya_-_Small_Girl_Strapped_Behind_Big_Ass_Trained_to_Crawl_and_Assist.mp4

Lizzy is much physically smaller than Natalya. Today, the larger girl, Natalya, is training tiny little Lizzy to crawl behind her big ass. Natalya uses a harness to strap Lizzy's face into her bottom. Lizzy will be forced to crawl behind Natalya's large ass for a full 24hrs as part of her hazing into the Brat Princess sorority. This is very physically demanding of little Lizzy. After even just a few minutes her knees are sore. Also, it will obviously be humiliating for Lizzy to be strapped to Natalya's ass while they are in public places, like the cafeteria or quad. Even though it is obviously challenging for her, Lizzy is very submissive and does her best to impress Natalya. While Lizzy struggles behind Natalya with her face in her ass, Natalya lists off some additional expectations she has of her pledge. For example, she wants Lizzy to be ready with her lip gloss and hairbrush between classes so that she can quickly re-apply the gloss as Lizzy brushes her hair. Sometimes, Natalya only has a few minutes and she wants to always look perfect. Natalya lets Lizzy out of the harness so that they can run drills. She trains Lizzy to retrieve a condom from her purse. Whenever and wherever Natalya and her boyfriend are ready to fuck, Lizzy must be at the ready with the condom. It will be Lizzy's job to put the condom on Natalya's boyfriend for her. Natalya tasks her pledge with organizing her purse while she has a cigarette so that she can produce any item she requires within three seconds for her. If Lizzy fails to organize the purse to Natalya's liking, Natalya's boyfriend will give Lizzy a swirly. This clip includes a bonus highlight from "Whore's Face Washed in Toilet Extreme Cruel Humiliation." (7:42 long)

Clip Contains: Lizzy Lamb, Natalya, Lesbian Domination, Humiliation, Ass Fetish, Slave Training

Category: LESBIAN DOMINATION

Related Categories: HUMILIATION ASS FETISH SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING

Keywords: humiliation

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Brat Princess 2 - Lizzy and Natalya - Small Girl Strapped Behind Big Ass Trained to Crawl and Assist.mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:42
    Video Size: 591 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Ass Licking Toilet. Starring Mistress Kand...

[Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Ass Licking Toilet. Starring Mistress Kandy [Ass Worship, Anilingus, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/de91a6d363775/_Femdom_2018__Club_Stiletto_FemDom___Ass_Licking_Toilet._Starring_Mistress_Kandy__Ass_Worship__Anili ngus__Asslicking__Ass_Licking__Assworship_.mp4

Mistress Kandy delights in degrading her slaves every way she can. She begins by sitting on this guy's face, and as he gets progressively more excited, teasing him with a partial hand job. Once his cock is at full mast, she orders him to lick her ass.

While he is deep into sub space, licking and cleaning every morsel out of her ass, Kandy informs him his duties have just begun: She intends to use his mouth as her full toilet!

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, Ass Worship, Anilingus, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship, ClubStiletto, Club Stiletto, Mistress Kandy, Kandy Kink, Mistress, Kandy

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Club Stiletto FemDom - Ass Licking Toilet. Starring Mistress Kandy [Ass Worship, Anilingus, Asslicking, Ass Licking, Assworship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:10
    Video Size: 64.6 MB
    Resolution: 720?480

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] Tiny Chaste - Chastity Training - Golden Claws [CHASTITY, CLAWS, ...

[Femdom 2018] Tiny Chaste - Chastity Training - Golden Claws [CHASTITY, CLAWS, BALL ABUSE, ASIAN GODDESS, CBT]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/48c9af6dcd82a/_Femdom_2018__Tiny_Chaste_-_Chastity_Training_-_Golden_Claws__CHASTITY__CLAWS__BALL_ABUSE__ASIAN_GODDESS__CBT_.mp4

Asian Goddess Nyssa has some new rhinestone studded gold metal claws and she needed a victim to try them on. From flicking caresses to sharp edges digging into my caged cock and tender balls, I never know what to expect. One moment she sensually tickles, the next, pain as the sharp claw tips prick my skin. All delivered with Nyssa's captivating smile

Category: CBT

Related Categories: CHASTITY CLAWS BALL ABUSE ASIAN GODDESS FEMDOM

Keywords: nyssa nevers asian domme sensual tickling cock abuse mistress

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] Tiny Chaste - Chastity Training - Golden Claws [CHASTITY, CLAWS, BALL ABUSE, ASIAN GODDESS, CBT].mp4
    Runtime: 00:15:51
    Video Size: 531 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

FEMDOM-POV-CLIPS - Wrapped And Whipped. Starring Mistress Iveta [Whipping, Whip...

FEMDOM-POV-CLIPS - Wrapped And Whipped. Starring Mistress Iveta [Whipping, Whipped, Whip]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/b3158e3510bc7/FEMDOM-POV-CLIPS_-_Wrapped_And_Whipped._Starring_Mistress_Iveta__Whipping__Whipped__Whip_.mp4

although the month is nearly through we go on with action! next actionclip belongs to superstunning mistress iveta! she wears a black bra, shiny leggings and high heels. first she wraps the slave completely into plastic so he cannot move. then he is pushed down to the floor while the goddess pushes her foot into his mouth. then he is turned over and recieves some good strokes of the flooger from his goddess...over and over she whips the slave on the butt and humiliate him all the time...she also takes off her sweaty shoes and put them directly under the nose of the slave. in the end he is ordered to stand up and leave which is not very easy with the plastic wrapped around his body. but its quite funny for his goddess, so its perfect... wonderful femdom clip with a gorgeous mistress! german language! clip duration: 13.26 mins. NICE PRICE!

Category: WHIPPING

Related Categories: FEMDOM HUMILIATION BONDAGE CORPORAL PUNISHMENT FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: iveta mistress whip flogger flogging high heels gorgeous lady bound slave pumps sniff pumps swear sniffing ass beating ass whipping auspeitschen herrin

<!--more-->File Name : FEMDOM-POV-CLIPS - Wrapped And Whipped. Starring Mistress Iveta [Whipping, Whipped, Whip].mp4
    Runtime: 00:13:26
    Video Size: 206 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

THE MEAN GIRLS - A Slave Workout. Starring Goddess Saucha [American Mean Girls,...

THE MEAN GIRLS - A Slave Workout. Starring Goddess Saucha [American Mean Girls, LASHES, KINKY, KINK, OUTDOORS, NO MERCY FEMDOM]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/3203ae560c2e0/THE_MEAN_GIRLS_-_A_Slave_Workout._Starring_Goddess_Saucha__American_Mean_Girls__LASHES__KINKY__KINK__OUTDOORS__NO_ME RCY_FEMDOM_.mp4

There are too many out of shape slaves at Mean Girl manor. Not that they care about their health but it's gross to look at them and they can't get as much work out of them as they want to because they are so weak. So Goddess Saucha has taken it upon herself to get them in shape. She has the slaves lined up naked in the back yard as she stands before them like a drill instructor. She inspects the slave's flabby bodies like they are livestock commenting on how out of shape they are. With a crop in one hand and a flogger in the other she barks out commands to the slaves making them do pushups, burpees, crunches, and other exercises. The slaves often can't do the exercise correctly so Goddess Saucha is constantly beating them with her crop or whipping them until they learn to use correct form. When the slaves perform properly not only do they avoid the whip but they are rewarded with getting to kiss Goddess Saucha's gym shoes.

I think Goddess Saucha might be a personal trainer because she really knows what she was doing. She put the slaves through a real workout using both negative and positive reinforcement. I wish she was my personal trainer I'd get in great shape in no time not just to avoid her whip but also to get to kiss her feet. Fans of CFNM will love this clip because the slaves look absolutely ridiculous doing some of these exercises like burpees totally naked in front of their fully clothed female instructor.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION CFNM MEN FOLLOWING ORDERS WORKOUT CLOTHES HUMILIATION

Keywords: goddess saucha

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - A Slave Workout. Starring Goddess Saucha [American Mean Girls, LASHES, KINKY, KINK, OUTDOORS, NO MERCY FEMDOM].mp4
    Runtime: 00:15:08
    Video Size: 1.03 GB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] house slaves of young girls - Sexy brutal ballbusting and face sl...

[Femdom 2018] house slaves of young girls - Sexy brutal ballbusting and face slapping [Balls Busting, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/2a637a9c5eb63/_Femdom_2018__house_slaves_of_young_girls_-_Sexy_brutal_ballbusting_and_face_slapping__Balls_Busting__Faceslapping__Faceslap__Face_Slap__Face_S lapping_.mp4

His balls and face are defencelessly at the mercy of the girls, and the
    two of them exploit this brutally. They brutally slap him in the face,
    boxing, whipping and kicking his balls until he almost twists his eyes.
    So that the full force of her strokes can be felt to the maximum, a lady
    takes his balls firmly in her hand, holds them tightly and bounces to
    the other lady who strikes them violently. Completely finished the slave
    is taken from the cross and trampled briefly with high heels.

Category: BALLBUSTING

Related Categories: BALL AND COCK TICKLING SPITTING CBT FEMALE DOMINATION FACE SLAPPING

Keywords: ballbusting face slapping sexy girls worship ball and cock tickling crush dirty games ball and cock torture cbt skinny woman extreme female domination spitting lady chantal humiliation

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] house slaves of young girls - Sexy brutal ballbusting and face slapping [Balls Busting, Faceslapping, Faceslap, Face Slap, Face Slapping].mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:39
    Video Size: 378 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

FEMDOMGOLD Video Store - Stinky and sweaty feet to lick. Starring Cherry Presto...

FEMDOMGOLD Video Store - Stinky and sweaty feet to lick. Starring Cherry Preston [Foot Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/5ec641d630400/FEMDOMGOLD_Video_Store_-_Stinky_and_sweaty_feet_to_lick._Starring_Cherry_Preston__Foot_Fetish__Sweaty_Feet__Footworship__Foo tlicking__Foot_Licking__Foot_Worship_.mp4

The slave is laying defenseless under her chair and she takes off her old Adidas sneakers and forces him to sniff inside her shoes, to sniff the sweat of her feet. After that she forces him to smell her stinky and sweaty socks while rubbing both of her feet on his worthless face. Finally she takes off her sweaty socks and orders him to swallow her stinky socks while she presses both bare smelly soles on his face again.

Category: SWEATY FEET

Related Categories: SOCK SMELLING SOCKS FOOT DOMINATION FOOT SMELLING FOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: cherry preston stinky feet sweaty feet sock worship feet worship foot worship sweat fetish feet femdom sneakers sweaty socks worship foot sniffing young mistress

<!--more-->File Name : FEMDOMGOLD Video Store - Stinky and sweaty feet to lick. Starring Cherry Preston [Foot Fetish, Sweaty Feet, Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship].mp4
    Runtime: 00:04:37
    Video Size: 102 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

[Femdom 2018] The Queendom - Jada Never Breaks Character. Starring Madam Jada [...

[Femdom 2018] The Queendom - Jada Never Breaks Character. Starring Madam Jada [Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Human Furniture, Ebony]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/b0bf9348b1658/_Femdom_2018__The_Queendom_-_Jada_Never_Breaks_Character._Starring_Madam_Jada__Ass_Fetish__Facesitting__Facesit__Face_Sit__Face_ Sitting__Human_Furniture__Ebony_.mp4

"Are we taking a break?" Madam Jada asks her slave when she notices him laying on the couch, falling asleep. The slave tries to say yes, but he's interrupted by Madam Jada dropping her beautiful ass on his chest! Not only does Jada's magnificent ass cover the slave's entire chest and stomach; she makes sure to sit so her thigh presses right up against the slave's nose and mouth, sealing off the slave's air supply while she crushes his chest! The slave tries to say that he's already sore and exhausted from being crushed and smothered for so long, but Jada isn't listening. Instead she grabs a plate and starts scarfing down some delicious pizza while crushing her favorite furniture slave. "Didn't you want me to sit on you?" she asks without moving her thigh from the slave's face. "You took up the whole couch so where was I supposed to sit?" she asks with a little laugh. "I could move," her seat blurts out during the one second Jada gives him to breathe. "I like to sit on you so its ok," she says, dropping her smooth thigh back down over the slave's mouth. The slave tries to beg Jada to let him up, he hasn't eaten yet and would love a piece of pizza, but Jada isn't in the mood to share! Or to stop sitting! "I'm the one doing all the work!" she says after turning to bury the slave's face directly under her wonderful ass. "I never get out of character! Always stay ready they say!" Indeed with Madam Jada squashing and smothering men comes quiet naturally. Any male foolish enough to lay on a couch around Jada risks having the life slowly crushed and smothered out of him beneath Jada's beautiful amazon body! Only Jada knows how long this slave will stay buried beneath her or if he'll even survive!

Madam Jada, Facesitting, Chest Sitting, Human Furniture, Femdom, BTS

Category: FACE SITTING

Related Categories: CHEST SITTING ASS SMOTHERING HUMAN FURNITURE SMOTHER AMAZONS

Keywords: queendom madam jada facesitting chestsitting full weight femdom female domination ass squishing trapped thigh smother eating candid

<!--more-->File Name : [Femdom 2018] The Queendom - Jada Never Breaks Character. Starring Madam Jada [Ass Fetish, Facesitting, Facesit, Face Sit, Face Sitting, Human Furniture, Ebony].mp4
    Runtime: 00:09:29
    Video Size: 483 MB

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

Erotic Mixed Fighting - Bella versus Jason, Complete Video [Mixed Fighting, Kic...

Erotic Mixed Fighting - Bella versus Jason, Complete Video [Mixed Fighting, Kicking, Bare-Fisted Fighting, Scissor, Scissorhold]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/33bc72fddc766/Erotic_Mixed_Fighting_-_Bella_versus_Jason__Complete_Video__Mixed_Fighting__Kicking__Bare-Fisted_Fighting__Scissor__Scissorhold_.mp4

Bella and Jason took a disagreement "outside"--all the way back to his place--so they could settle matters bare-knuckle style. One fight wasn't enough--this pair needed two fights to square things away.

Category: MIXED FIGHTING

Related Categories: BARE-FISTED FIGHTING

Keywords: fighting mixed fighting bella jason

<!--more-->File Name : Erotic Mixed Fighting - Bella versus Jason, Complete Video [Mixed Fighting, Kicking, Bare-Fisted Fighting, Scissor, Scissorhold].mp4
    Runtime: 00:17:02
    Video Size: 487 MB
    Resolution: 1440?1080

Download file

Elite Prospect
    Images

THE MEAN GIRLS - Supremacy Down To Her Feet. Starring Princess Ashely [Footwors...

THE MEAN GIRLS - Supremacy Down To Her Feet. Starring Princess Ashely [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation]

<script data-url="https://k2s.cc/file/612938ddf67cc/THE_MEAN_GIRLS_-_Supremacy_Down_To_Her_Feet._Starring_Princess_Ashely__Footworship__Footlicking__Foot_Licking__Foot_ Worship__Foot_Humiliation_.mp4

Princess Ashley believes that all illegal immigrants who come to this country should be here to serve hot girls like her. Hot blond white girls like her are entitled to have as many slaves as they want. The Mexican slave has been begging to serve Princess Ashley so she decides to see if she has any possible use for him. She allows the slave to kiss the bottom of her shoes and the look of pure contempt on her face is perfect. You can tell she knows she is so superior to this slave that she is genuinely doing him a favor just by allowing him to lick the bottom of her shoes clean. She tells the slave she is disgusted by him and his fat hairy ugly body and can't think of any reason why he should even be allowed to serve her. Princess Ashely thinks it's absurd that these illegal immigrants come here with no money and no job and yet think they should be allowed to serve her when they nothing to offer. Princess Ashley commands the slave to suck on her high heel like it's a dick. If he has no money maybe he can make some sucking dick and give it all to her. The Mexican slave says he has no money but he can max out his credit card and give it all to Princess Ashley. Finally, Princess Ashley has at least some use for the slave. He can serve her by cleaning her house every day and sucking dick for money in his spare time, at least until his money is all gone. After that she doesn't care what happens to him. Overall, on a "slave scale" of 1-10, I give it a "7.5"

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FOOT WORSHIP FOOT DOMINATION FOOT SLAVE TRAINING SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP FOOT HUMILIATION

Keywords: princess ashley

<!--more-->File Name : THE MEAN GIRLS - Supremacy Down To Her Feet. Starring Princess Ashely [Footworship, Footlicking, Foot Licking, Foot Worship, Foot Humiliation].mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:20
    Video Size: 724 MB

Download file