Page 213 of 517 << First ... 113163203211212213214215223263313 ... Last >>
Results 3,181 to 3,195 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Young Goddess Kim - Edged for Entertainment. Starring Goddess Kim

Young Goddess Kim - Edged for Entertainment. Starring Goddess Kim

My edging statue has it's wrists cuffed and locked behind its back. Kept in the corner of My couch on its knees, it only moves on My order. I revel in turning males into objects of use and entertainment. After uncuffing one arm, I put the slave to use by licking and kissing My beautiful boot soles. It performs the task with an eager insatiable need to please Me. For My entertainment, I allow the object to wank its hard dick while licking My boots, telling it when to stop and go. I make it stop jerking just as it reaches the edge. Over and over again. slave object is taken into deep submissive stupor, as I verbally humiliate it, making it beg, allowing it to worship My boots and My addictive shiny ass all while edging to My perfection. I have to laugh at the state it's in, so desperate to cum on My boots, leaking all over them as it continues to hump between My sole and heel. Tortured and edged for My entertainment.

Includes: Female Domination, Boot Domination, Edging, Orgasm Denial, Tease And Denial, Boot Worship, Ass Worship, Goddess Worship, Humiliation, Masturbation Humiliation, Objectification, CFNM, Shiny Fetish, Sole Licking

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: BOOT DOMINATION, EDGING GAMES, MASTURBATION HUMILIATION, ASS WORSHIP, SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Keywords: real life goddess, edging, boot worship

<!--more-->File Name : Young Goddess Kim - Edged for Entertainment. Starring Goddess Kim.mp4
    Runtime: 00:14:55
    Video Size: 923 MB
    Resolution: 1920?1080

�������������������������������������������-
    ����������
    Download file from k2s.cc

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Gag on Goddess Feet. Starring Goddess Valentina

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Gag on Goddess Feet. Starring Goddess Valentina

Goddess Valentina is auditioning a new foot bitch to add to her stables. She wants to see if he has what it takes to impress her with his superior foot cleaning skills he claims to have. To make his audition that much more difficult a locking steel fiddle is attached to his neck and hands keeping him on all fours where a man belong.

Also available in iPhone/Mobile HD Format

Category: FOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, FOOT DOMINATION

Keywords: valentina nappi

<!--more-->File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Gag on Goddess Feet. Starring Goddess Valentina.mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:03
    Video Size: 938 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - 6 Canings In 24 Hours. Starring Domina Charlize

SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - 6 Canings In 24 Hours. Starring Domina Charlize

we are very very glad to present a new stunning mistress here! lets welcome german pro dom from hamburg domina charlize! as we got in contact with her she told us that she was sadistic as long as she knows, now beeing active as a professional mistress for a few years.

and her words will be clearly proofed in this first clip we present with her. the story is quite simple, the effect is enormous. just for her amusement she decides that her slave gets a lot of canings today. to be exact he gets 6 canings in the period of 24 hours. with every caning he will recieve 24 sharp strokes. in between the canings he have to remain on the punishment bench, not to allowed for an inch.

domina charlize applies the canings from the beginning with sharp and very accourate strongs on his ass.

to due celebrate the canings over a full day she appears with different outfits, staring with a casual outfit, then a superhot catsuit, next a shiny pvc robe, a wonderful riding outfit, another leather look and at least with corset and a fisnet body.

all canings are very hard, but in the end she brings her slave over his limits! the last sequence is ultra severe and the slave cries and moans out loud. and he doesnt get away with 24 this time.

NOTE: this is a loooooooong clip, a lil unusual for us, but trust us: this is one of the best, if not the best caning clip we ever taped! and it contains also a FREE bonus of warming up! if you are into strong caning, this one is a MUSTBUY! german language!

Category: CANING

Related Categories: EXTREME DOMINATION, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT, FEMDOM, FEMALE DOMINATION, WHIPPING

Keywords: stunning mistress, charlize, domina, domina charlize, hard caning, cane, hard strokes, punishment, catsuit, leather, corset, strafe, prugel, rohrstock, herrin

<!--more-->File Name : SADO LADIES Femdom Clips - 6 Canings In 24 Hours. Starring Domina Charlize.mp4
    Runtime: 00:15:53
    Video Size: 366 MB
    Resolution: 1280?720

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

The English Mansion � Wheel Of Pain and Pleasure � Complete Film. Starring God...

The English Mansion � Wheel Of Pain and Pleasure � Complete Film. Starring Goddess Alexandra Snow

Keywords: Female Domination, Free, Femdom, TheEnglishMansion, Goddess Alexandra Snow, Alexandra Snow, Goddess Snow, Bondage Male, Bondage, CBT, Handjob, Forced Male Orgasm, Forced Ejaculation, Forced Orgasm, Sperm, Cumshot, Milking

<!--more-->File Name : The English Mansion � Wheel Of Pain and Pleasure � Complete Film. Starring Goddess Alexandra Snow.mp4
    Runtime: 00:10:27
    Video Size: 230 MB

����������

����������

5. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

House of Sinn - The brutal fuck of a dirty slut. Starring Mistress Lilse von Hi...

House of Sinn - The brutal fuck of a dirty slut. Starring Mistress Lilse von Hitte

Mistress Lilse von Hitte has a vicious pounding in mind for the strap-on slut and what better way to enforce that than using Her huge black monster of a cock. As the whimpering slave whore tries to plead for a gentler fuck, the Sadistic Mistress kindly informs him that She can only fuck hard and he must endure it like the fucking dirty slut that he is and this is just the start of his torment, next time he will get a even bigger cock up his male pussy and then, if She feels like it, She will put both Her hands inside him. Everyone knows dirty whores want it up the ass.

A House Of Sinn production

Category: STRAP-ON

Related Categories: PEGGING, LATEX, SISSY SLUTS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, FEMALE DOMINATION

Keywords: mistress lilse von hitte, fucking sling, house of sinn, dungeon

<!--more-->File Name : House of Sinn - The brutal fuck of a dirty slut. Starring Mistress Lilse von Hitte.mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:42
    Video Size: 184 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1241 Forced to lick asshole

Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1241 Forced to lick asshole

It's always fun seeing just how far I can push my subs for my amusement, and it turns out I can make these two do just about anything I instruct them to - including rimming each other's assholes for my viewing pleasure! Why stick with a simple bisexual blowjob when there are far more debauched depths to plunge to?! (Duration 12m38s)

Category: MAKE ME BI

Related Categories: FORCED BI, FEMDOM

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress Nikki Whiplash - WL1241 Forced to lick asshole.mp4
    Runtime: 00:12:36
    Video Size: 268 MB
    Resolution: 1024?576

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Asian Cruelty - SUFFER UNDER MY WHIP! Starring Goddess Saya

Asian Cruelty - SUFFER UNDER MY WHIP! Starring Goddess Saya

If you dream of becoming MY slave, then you have absolutely no choice but to surrender your mind, body and soul to my whip. None!

I need no reason to make my slaves suffer under my whip. No pretentious excuse or role play scenario. I do so, simply because I want to. Because I can. And because all inferiors are instructed to lower themselves to me and endure whatever punishments or pleasures I choose to bestow on them.

This lucky slave found himself helplessly bound and subservient to my every sadistic whim. Nowhere to run, nowhere to hide, he is fully exposed and vulnerable to the bite of one of my favorite leather bull whips. It takes little effort to inflict great pain with this whip, as you can see by his ripped flesh and his primal screams which fill my play space.

Strike after agonizing whip strike, I slash and tear at his back and ass cheeks with my lethal bull whip, until he is bruised, welted and lacerated from head to toe. Now he is worthy. Worthy of becoming a slave which I will own forever.

Category: ASIAN GODDESS

Related Categories: WHIPPING, BONDAGE, ASIAN GODDESS, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: bdsm, catsuit, domination, female superiority, whipping, femdom, beatdowns, boots, bondage, corporal punishment, goddess saya, humiliation, asian goddess, slave training

<!--more-->File Name : Asian Cruelty - SUFFER UNDER MY WHIP! Starring Goddess Saya.mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:14
    Video Size: 118 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Chastity Sex Training. Starring Mistress Leigh Raven

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Chastity Sex Training. Starring Mistress Leigh Raven

Mistress Leigh Raven has her pet locked away in chastity. He is denied sexual pleasure, but that doesn't mean she can't have fun. Mistress straps on a dildo to her chastised slave, she orders he fuck her with the strap-on. The emasculated slaves thrusts the rubber cock into her wet pussy. He eagerly tries to please her as his cock throbs in its cage.

Related Categories: CHASTITY, TEASE & DENIAL

Keywords: leigh raven

<!--more-->File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Chastity Sex Training. Starring Mistress Leigh Raven.mp4
    Runtime: 00:13:14
    Video Size: 836 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Goddess Sonya's Clip Store - Mistress Kiana Sits on Your Face

Goddess Sonya's Clip Store - Mistress Kiana Sits on Your Face

Mistress Kiana likes to make her slaves feel her might and smell her womanhood. Oiled and sparsely dressed she captures your tongue on her ass and breasts.

Category: EBONY FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: EBONY ASS FETISH, FACE SITTING, EBONY ASS WORSHIP, MUSCLE WORSHIP, EBONY GODDESS

Keywords: mistress kiana

<!--more-->File Name : Goddess Sonya's Clip Store - Mistress Kiana Sits on Your Face.mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:31
    Video Size: 192 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Princess Cock Control. Starring Whitney Wright

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Princess Cock Control. Starring Whitney Wright

A good slave knows a Princess always cums 1st and Whitney has trained her slaves to never forget that golden rule! If he wants the pleasure of getting his cock milked this week he better do a proper job of licking his Princess's sweet pussy and ass to orgasm.

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, ORAL SERVITUDE

Keywords: whitney wright

<!--more-->File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Princess Cock Control. Starring Whitney Wright.mp4
    Runtime: 00:14:54
    Video Size: 1.24 GB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Domina-bizarre - Anal Discipline. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy

Domina-bizarre - Anal Discipline. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy

<!--more-->File Name : Domina-bizarre - Anal Discipline. Starring Mistress Cybill Troy.mp4
    Runtime: 00:08:52
    Video Size: 168 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Boob Smother Ending

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Boob Smother Ending

Your obsession for women's cleavage just might be the end of you...

Category: BREAST SMOTHERING

Related Categories: SMOTHER, FEMDOM, CLEAVAGE, POWERFUL WOMAN, BIG TITS

Keywords: smother

<!--more-->File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Boob Smother Ending.mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:18
    Video Size: 219 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Strict and forceful mistress. Starring Mistress Bella

CRUEL MISTRESSES - Strict and forceful mistress. Starring Mistress Bella

Mistress Bella now wants to look into the eyes of her slave as she is tormenting him by a terrible assfuck. So she ties him while he is laying on his back, this way she can look into his eyes and see the terrified look and the extreme pain there. She slowly, but forcefully pushes her strapon all the way into his ass, making is sore in the process, then she fucks him brutally in different ways and dirrenet positions, making him scream.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, FEMDOM SEX, PEGGING

Keywords: strap-on

<!--more-->File Name : CRUEL MISTRESSES - Strict and forceful mistress. Starring Mistress Bella.mp4
    Runtime: 00:07:57
    Video Size: 494 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Miss Noel Knight - Mine To Use And Abuse

Miss Noel Knight - Mine To Use And Abuse

Keywords: Orgasm Control, Tease and Denial, Pantyhose Foot Job, Masturbation Instruction, Face Sitting, Femdom, Slave Training, BDSM, CFNM

When a boy chooses to be my slave, he becomes mine completely. Every part of him belongs to me. His cock, nipples, balls, every inch of his flesh is mine to use and abuse. I'm going to put my newest slave through quite a work out today. I want him to understand that I own every piece and part of his body. I tease his cock, both with my hands and my stocking covered feet. I pinch his nipples, slap his balls and kick his sore little sac. I even sit on his face, blocking off his air with my ass and pussy. Finally, I teach him that even his orgasm is mine. He will cum when I say - and I say he will cum NOW!

Video is HD 1280x720 WMV.

Category: ORGASM CONTROL

Related Categories: FEMDOM, FACE SITTING, PANTYHOSE FOOTJOBS, TEASE & DENIAL, SENSUAL DOMINATION

<!--more-->File Name : Miss Noel Knight - Mine To Use And Abuse.mp4
    Runtime: 00:11:49
    Video Size: 92.5 MB

����������

����������

Elite Prospect
    Images

Asian Cruelty - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Goddess Lana

Asian Cruelty - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Goddess Lana

There is a time and a place for a swift and severe discipline session to an unruly slave. This is the time, and this is definitely the place. This foolish boi has failed to meet my expectations on many occasions, and rather than simply banishing him from my sight, I will greatly enjoy giving him a reality check and a proper attitude adjustment.

First, I utilize one of my favorite leather bull whips to cut him down to size. Relentlessly, my whip strikes tear at his flesh, until his back is welted, bruised and lacerated. Over and over, my whip hits its mark with precision accuracy until he is pleading for a reprieve. The look of fear and panic on his face only serves to incite my sadism.

I am not in a merciful mood, and there will be no reprieve tonight. At least not until tears run down his face and drool flows from his ball gag. Maybe. We shall see how his punishment progresses. After I have thoroughly broken him with my single tail, I strap him down to a punishment bench and unleash my bamboo and rattan canes on his ass.

Strike after agonizing strike, my canes cut deep into the flesh and beyond, setting off pain triggers to every nerve ending in his body, leaving lasting marks on his psyche and even his soul. The pain he will experience this evening will not soon be forgotten. It will linger for years to come. And with it, a new found appreciation and reverence for the one and only Goddess who can inflict such delicious and delirious pain.

Related Categories: ASIAN GODDESS, SUBMISSIVE / SLAVE TRAINING, BONDAGE, BDSM, CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Keywords: female domination, humiliation, slave, goddess lana, bondage, asian goddess, whipping, bdsm, leather, caning, submissive slave training, boots, corporal punishment, mistress

<!--more-->File Name : Asian Cruelty - THE CRUELEST OF INTENTIONS. Starring Goddess Lana.mp4
    Runtime: 00:06:55
    Video Size: 131 MB

����������

����������