Page 189 of 517 << First ... 89139179187188189190191199239289 ... Last >>
Results 2,821 to 2,835 of 7746

Thread: Fresh femdom (FEMDOM, CBT, BALLBUSTING, BALL ABUSE, FEMALE DOMINATION) Part 2  

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Alien Extracts Semen Sample

Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Alien Extracts Semen Sample

Custom vid, no name mentioned. A sexy, feminine-looking alien extracts a semen sample from a humanoid specimen. She explains that her species plans to breed with humans to create a hybrid being that is intellectually superior to humans but can breath oxygen so they can inhabit the planet earth. In fact, it's their intention to take over the planet as the humans have been so destructive. The aliens will keep some humans as slaves, servants & for breeding...yes, breeding. They have a very high sex drive & look forward to using worthy human males for copulation...

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: ALIENS & MONSTERS, FORCED MALE ORGASM, SENSUAL DOMINATION, ORGASM CONTROL, EDGING GAMES

Keywords: aliens & monsters

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress - T - Fetish Fuckery - Alien Extracts Semen Sample.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:08
    Video Size : 289 MB
    Resolution : 1280x720

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Download file from k2s.cc

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Elite Prospect
    Images

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fully Fashioned Cum Licker

Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fully Fashioned Cum Licker

My human stocking scrubber is so anxious to get that mop of a tongue all over my gorgeous leopard Loubie pumps and FF nylons I need to remind it of its proper place by digging my sharp heel into its back. I love to hear it yelp under my red soles! Lucky for it, however, I was in the mood to have my shoes and stockings kissed and licked all over tonight. I'm not always so cruel to my pets. Only if they don't ask permission to lick first, anyway. I'm not sure what this piggie did to deserve such an honor, but I decided to let it fuck between my nylon legs, spurt a month's worth of cum all over my nylons, and then lick it all clean like a good boi.

Category: FEMALE DOMINATION

Related Categories: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP, HIGH HEELS, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, HUMAN FURNITURE, HUMILIATION

Keywords: mistress nikita

<!--more-->

File Name : Mistress Nikita FemDom Videos - Obey Nikita - Fully Fashioned Cum Licker.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:28
    Video Size : 329 MB
    Resolution : 1920x1080

Elite Prospect
    Images

Kates Palace � Lucy�s Passion 1. Starring Miss Lucy

Kates Palace � Lucy�s Passion 1. Starring Miss Lucy

<!--more-->

File Name : Kates Palace � Lucy�s Passion 1. Starring Miss Lucy.mp4
    Runtime : 00:29:27
    Video Size : 686 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Subby Hubby - Ass Worshiping My Sisters Friend

Subby Hubby - Ass Worshiping My Sisters Friend

Keywords: Oral & Asslicking

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Hubby - Ass Worshiping My Sisters Friend.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:44
    Video Size : 845 MB

5. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

Subby Hubby - Duped Into Domination Part 2: CFNM Party

Subby Hubby - Duped Into Domination Part 2: CFNM Party

Toby is feeling very humiliated. His face covered in cum and "cum dumpster" had been written on his chest. Suddenly his friend Collin comes home, the same friend who gave him the advice to call some hot girls. He sees the predicament of his friend and tries to pretend he is shocked but the girls out him as a little submissive bitch and order him to get undressed and into a collar also.

The women are having a full-on CFNM (clothed female, naked male) femdom party and it looks like the men will have to have a dance-off to amuse them. When they are finished, the women compare their tiny penises to each other and decide things need to get even more humiliation.

Keywords: cfnm, Cum Eating, feet, Foot Fetish, Foot Worship, humiliation, JOI, Reagan Lush, Sasha Foxx, SISSY SLUTS, Small Penis Humiliation

<!--more-->

File Name : Subby Hubby - Duped Into Domination Part 2: CFNM Party.mp4
    Runtime : 00:04:40
    Video Size : 397 MB

7. Liked by 1 user: MrBubble

Elite Prospect
    Images

Tease and Thank You � Spinning Class. Starring Mistress Helix

Tease and Thank You � Spinning Class. Starring Mistress Helix

Watch out � when Mistress is in a playful mood, things get serious. One second, her hands are on you in unreal bliss. The next, you�re spinning in frustration. Caution� expert at work.

Keywords: Forced handjobs and ruined orgasms, Mistress Helix, TeaseandThankYou

<!--more-->

File Name : Tease and Thank You � Spinning Class. Starring Mistress Helix.mp4
    Runtime : 00:31:06
    Video Size : 872 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - If You Cum, You Eat It. Starring Summer Day

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - If You Cum, You Eat It. Starring Summer Day

I am playing a fun game with my sub, I am trying to force the cum out and he is trying to hold back. He knows something awful will happen if he cums, but my hands feel too good wrapped around his cock. He is going to be edged and teased. The only way I will allow him to cum is if he eats it all! I don't care that he doesn't want to eat his own cum, thats why he is wearing a hood. He is going to swallow it all if he dares ejaculate. He won't want to want to hold back from cumming if I keep stroking.

xx-Summer Day

Category: HANDJOBS

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, BONDAGE, CUM EATING INSTRUCTION, FEMDOM, MALE CUM SWALLOWERS

Keywords: female domination

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - If You Cum, You Eat It. Starring Summer Day.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:14
    Video Size : 615 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Planet of Amazons

VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Planet of Amazons

A new Amazonian Alien species has taken over the planet, and they want your human specimens. They have instated a new cum recycling program to make your sperm more potent. The more cum you eat the stronger your sperm will grow. Look at their ethereal amazon bodies as you helplessly obey they sexual demands.

Category: FEMDOM POV

Related Categories: MASTURBATION INSTRUCTION, ALIENS & MONSTERS, FEMALE DOMINATION, FEMDOM, JOI

Keywords: masturbation instruction

<!--more-->

File Name : VICIOUS FEMDOM EMPIRE - Planet of Amazons.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:35
    Video Size : 897 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

AstroDomina - MORNING CARDIO FUCK feat AstroDomina

AstroDomina - MORNING CARDIO FUCK feat AstroDomina

Nothing like a good work out to get your day started. And in the case of Sydney, that work out tends to include a naked sub, all black latex outfits and a giant dildo strapped around her waist. She starts off fairly slow but it's not a work out unless the heart rate goes up right. Just like her big black dildo going up deep into the sub's ass.

Related Categories: STRAP-ON, ANAL, FEMALE DOMINATION, ASIAN GODDESS, FEMALE SUPREMACY

Keywords: asian goddess, asian princess, female domination, female supremacy, femdom, pegging, fucking, strapon, anal, latex, astrodomina, ass fucking, anal sex, big black dildo, dildo fuck

<!--more-->

File Name : AstroDomina - MORNING CARDIO FUCK feat AstroDomina.mp4
    Runtime : 00:10:28
    Video Size : 613 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ball Busting Chicks - Her working slave get punished. Starring Empress

Ball Busting Chicks - Her working slave get punished. Starring Empress

This slave is supposed to do craftsmen work for the ladies. For his stupidity and laziness she decides to teach him a lesson in cruel female domination. He get humiliated as she force him to work with a dumbbell tied on his genitals while she is belting his back. She grabs the ball leash to force him following her backwards. Give him working instructions and hindering his movements at the same time by stepping on the weight with her boots. She threatens him with ripping off his balls and at the end she moves the electric drill closer and closer to the ball sack... Triggering horrible castration fantasies!
    Length 9:38 minutes.

Category: FEMDOM

Related Categories: TEASE & DENIAL, CBT, BOOT DOMINATION, GELDING

Keywords: empress

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - Her working slave get punished. Starring Empress.mp4
    Runtime : 00:09:38
    Video Size : 372 MB
    Resolution : 720x576

Elite Prospect
    Images

Ball Busting Chicks - I whip them small again. Starring Lady Amy

Ball Busting Chicks - I whip them small again. Starring Lady Amy

Her shoe sole cleaner has to clean her dirty sole only with his tongue. From time to time he masturbate at doing the shoe job and receives a tease or a denial from the Mistress, depending in what kind of mood she is. This time she goes for a brutal cock whipping. First she beats his bouncing boner with her hand, eventually she might hit the balls as well. Then she force him to masturbate harder in front of her to whip his stiff cock in the most painful way! The brutal Mistress laughs when she see his cock got small again from the whipping.
    Length 8:42 minutes.
    www.ballbustingchicks.com

Category: SHOE & BOOT WORSHIP

Related Categories: CBT, PANTYHOSE/STOCKINGS, BALL ABUSE

Keywords: amy

<!--more-->

File Name : Ball Busting Chicks - I whip them small again. Starring Lady Amy.mp4
    Runtime : 00:08:42
    Video Size : 336 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Brat Princess 2 - Cali and Vienna - Sexual Harassment Policy Requires Tighter C...

Brat Princess 2 - Cali and Vienna - Sexual Harassment Policy Requires Tighter Chastity Tubes

Vienna is the Sexual Harassment Prevention Coordinator and she is handling a complaint from Cali about Danni. Danni is already kept in chastity but Cali believes it is not tight enough. She feels uncomfortable. Cali wants him in a smaller tighter tube. She feels she should be able to wear what every sexy clothes she wants without him getting a boner no matter how small it is. She also thinks that her fun teasing of Danni in the morning by tickling his balls should not have to result in him getting any type of erection. She wants it so small and tight that she cant see any hardness at all. Vienna completely agrees and she shows Cali the new tighter tube. She squeals with delight and mocks Danni. See I told you I would win! Now you have to wear the smaller one. Ha Ha! Danni is facing a huge sexual harassment law suit that could ruin him. His complaints get him even more time in chastity. He takes off the old one and squeezes himself into the new smaller one. Cali locks it back in place and puts it back on her belly ring. Vienna thinks it is adorable that she wears the chastity key on her belly ring. This is not sexual harassment she declares. The girls test the new tube. Vienna puts her breasts in his place. Danni is miserable. Vienna knows that she can wear her low cut blouse that shows off her amazing cleavage without being harassed by a boner. Cali tickles his balls with her new pedicure. Next they work on Dannis foot worship. The girls put their stocking feet into his mouth and make him suck on them. Cali fucks his mouth with her foot. Danni is utterly humiliated by the hot office girls. The girls start talking about Mr. Johnson. He is a male that does not wear a chastity tube. He gets to fuck the office girls when he wants. He is so attractive. The high heel s that He likes are tough on Calis feet. She uses the chastity boys to worship her feet so they dont feel so sore. Danni is threatened with spikes inside the chastity tube. He has to stop leaking pre cum! This means he will get the spikes. No pre-cum is allowed no matter how backed up he gets. Danni has to also buy the girls new skirts and bikinis! The girls then take off their stocking and make Danni lick and suck their bare toes. This video shows how companies are fighting sexual harassment from undesirable males. Undesirable males face financial ruin from a sexual harassment law suit if they do not wear chastity tubes and obey the wishes of the office girls. (21:15 long)

Clip contains: Cali, Vienna, office domination, chastity, sexual harassment, foot worship, stockings, humiliation

Category: CHASTITY

Related Categories: OFFICE DOMINATION, HUMILIATION, BRAT GIRLS, FOOT WORSHIP

<!--more-->

File Name : Brat Princess 2 - Cali and Vienna - Sexual Harassment Policy Requires Tighter Chastity Tubes.mp4
    Runtime : 00:21:14
    Video Size : 929 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Club Stiletto FemDom - Eat My Black Studs Cum. Starring Goddess Jewels

Club Stiletto FemDom - Eat My Black Studs Cum. Starring Goddess Jewels

Goddess Jewels is laying on the bed, she asks her cuck if he heard her black lover fucking her. �Yes Goddess� he replies like a good little beta bitch. �I can still feel his cum running out of me� she moans and you can clearly see the cum rolling down from her pussy into her ass crack. She orders him between her legs and to lick it all up, to taste a real mans cum. She talks about how big her lovers cock is, at least 10� she suspects and adds �The whole neighbourhood probably heard my screaming.� She asks her slave if he feels inferior and he replies that he does� naturally. She mocks him that he does not have a cock, only a little clit. She inspects his works and sees there is still cum in her ass crack. She tells him her boyfriend would be really disappointed if he heard that he hadn�t licked up all the cum so the slave works extra hard to get his tongue between her cheeks.

She tells him that her and her man were laughing while talking about him, how she loves to humiliate him and all her slaves, just to insure they never get any crazy ideas that they are real men. She then mentions that his licking is making her horny again. She tells him to get his mouth dildo and use it to fuck her. Naturally, she would never consider his actual cock, the rubber dildo will be the best she can get until her man is back for more. Not surprisingly the slave has a hard time directing the dildo into his wife�s wet pussy, you can imagine what it would be like if she ever let him try to stick his actual cock inside her, lol. She reaches down and angles his head correctly until the dildo slides inside her. She tells him her pussy is still raw because lately she seems to need sex every hour. She tells him she is going to have to find more new slaves and more new boyfriends to keep her satisfied. The slave gets into a steady motion, naturally there is no sexual pleasure for him, his only pleasure hoping he is giving her some. �I�m thinking about Leon� she says, �You don�t even exist to me.� She continues to talk about her alpha stud while also putting her slave down until she starts to get too aroused and then gets lost in her own bliss. She pulls the slaves hair to assist his efforts until she screams with pleasure. Once satisfied she orders him to crawl away and back to his cage. �I think I need to get Leon back over here now�, she smiles!

Category: CUCKOLDING

Related Categories: CUM SWALLOWERS, BBW, PUSSY WORSHIP, BBW DOMINATION

Keywords: goddess jewels, cuckold, ass licking, bbw

<!--more-->

File Name : Club Stiletto FemDom - Eat My Black Studs Cum. Starring Goddess Jewels.mp4
    Runtime : 00:07:08
    Video Size : 521 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

Dirty Dommes - SEXY CBT MISTRESSES. Starring Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza

Dirty Dommes - SEXY CBT MISTRESSES. Starring Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza

This piece of meat has the honour of being our footstool and entertaining us with his "party trick"...but the best part is still using him for our sensual yet sadistic fun. His nipples are not safe from our stiletto heels, nor are his dick and balls. They look so much better underneath our soles and shoes.

Tags: double domination, high heels, leather, blonde, CBT, pantyhose

<!--more-->

File Name : Dirty Dommes - SEXY CBT MISTRESSES. Starring Nikki Whiplash and Fetish Liza.wmv
    Runtime : 00:13:23
    Video Size : 254 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

D L FEMDOM PRODUCTIONS - A Judicial for Exposure. Starring Domina Liza

D L FEMDOM PRODUCTIONS - A Judicial for Exposure. Starring Domina Liza

After being found committing indecent exposure, the prisoner is sentenced formally by Domina Liza to a judicial punishment by rebenque and dragon cane. The Domina securely straps him to the whipping bench before taking the leather rebenque in her gloved hand and striking the first blow. After the rebenque comes the fearsome dragon cane, which is delivered with unrelenting force and with no mercy shown, until the punishment is completed.

Category: CORPORAL PUNISHMENT

Related Categories: FEMALE DOMINATION, CANING, WHIPPING, REDHEADS, BDSM

<!--more-->

File Name : D L FEMDOM PRODUCTIONS - A Judicial for Exposure. Starring Domina Liza.mp4
    Runtime : 00:14:48
    Video Size : 760 MB
    Resolution : 1440x810