Genres: Female Domination, Bondage, Rope Bondage, cock and ball Bondage, Boot Fetish, Boot Domination, Leather Fetish, cbt, FemDom

This footage was meant to be the introduction to an intense cbt and cb bondage scene... The slave didn’t make it past the tie! I artfully bind him sideways to My whipping post and affix his balls into My custom cbt vice. I bend his cock in half and bind My ropes tighter and tighter atop the crushed balls. The boy fell into subspace at the sight of My Leather Chap Boots that span the length of My Muscular Legs all the way to Heaven, with My Leather Opera Gloves ready to wrench him into submission, the rope wraps and coils removing his independence.The bondage is as intense as the anticipation of what will come. I am about to begin My delicious torment as a tiny raspy and winded voice asks," may I have some water please?" Then it was all over baby! I had to take him down ending the scene with ice packs and juice to avoid a full faint down.Great Bondage and imagery!

Format: mp4
Duration: 10:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5033kbps
Audio: 125kbps

File size: 391.1 MB