Genres: High Arches, Tease and Denial, Hot Wax, CBT

I would love to see you enact better then I probably could with a thousand words or even more. Your slave stretched spread eagle mercilessly tightly, leashed and with his C&B also firmly tied up and then seeing you pose and flex your ridiculously perfect arches right on his erection and twist it around, all to the constant moaning, whimpering and gagged begging of the slave who you've stretched with the ropes and leash so hard that he's practically in tears but is still absolutely desperate to try and generate some friction seeing your stunning arched foot on his dick. You then want to have more fun and start dropping burning hot wax on his balls while keeping the slaves cock firmly trampled underneath your arched foot just to watch how much the slave can squirm, froth at the mouth and scream for mercy.I added a few extra details to the clip... I am not wearing anything under the dress and there are more than a few up skirt teasing shots of My hidden Jewelry. I am driving My slave boy wild on a journey of teasing, torment, outright pain and denial.

Format: mp4
Duration: 15:20
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 5041kbps
Audio: 124kbps

File size: 581.0 MB