Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 25fps 9655kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 166kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 607.9 MB

Images

Re: Men Are Slaves: Female Dominatrix video

Princess Chanel - The Slave Superball Jackpot

Genre: Femdom, Humination, Blonde, High Heels, Ballbusting
    Length: 550 MB for 00:07:51
    Description: Princess Chanel has two naked slaves standing in formation in front of her. They are each holding an extremely valuable gold bar that some online slave gave to Princess Bella. Princess Bella is offering the gold bars up as the grand prize in a Mean Girls ballbusting competition. If Princess Chanel can bring both slaves down to the ground at the same time then she wins the jackpot and gets to keep the gold bars. If not then Princess Bella will keep the gold for herself. So far none of the other Mean Girls have been able to win the jackpot but now it’s Princess Chanel’s turn.Princess Chanel is confident in her ball kicking ability and predicts it shouldn’t be too hard to win. She has good reason to be confident because she has really powerful kicks and doesn’t care about the slaves balls at all! She will gladly do permanent damage to the slave’s balls if that’s what it takes to win. Princess Chanel slams her foot into the slave’s balls alternating kicks back and forth between the two slaves. Princess Chanel and Princess Bella are both surprised at how well the slaves are surviving the ball kicks so far. As the kicks keep coming the slaves are doubled over in pain and sinking closer and closer to the ground but do everything they can to try and stay upright as Princess Bella has commanded them not to go down.The slaves balls are used as nothing more than target practice for a contest- and to test their loyalty between Princess Chanel and Princess Bella so the slaves can’t win no matter what. Princess Chanel makes it clear she doesn’t care about the slaves balls at all. At one point the slaves are in so much pain they are both groaning out loud and Princess Chanel is simply annoyed by the noise they are making! How rude of the slaves to annoy Princess Chanel like that as she kicks their balls!!

Format: MP4
    Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 59.94fps 9645kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 128kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 550.2 MB

Images

Empress Jennifer - YOU ARE LATE

Genre: Ball busting, Ball abuse, FemDom, Verbal Humiliation, Asian, Asian Goddess, Female Domination
    Length: 309 MB for 00:07:03
    Description: This is the another installment of our Reality Series Videos with Empress Jennifer. There is no script or scene direction, only Jennifer abusing her real life slave as our camera catches all the candid action. I am still pissed the fuck off that my slave arrived almost two hours late for my video shoot. So what better way to relieve my stress and anxiety, then to give this imbecile a severe ball busting, while wearing my magnificent new Christian Louboutin stilettos that I made him buy me to redeem himself. These hot little numbers cost him nearly one month’s salary HAHA! Little did he know that these very beautiful and expensive shoes would be crushing his cock and balls as I kick him repeatedly in his testicles until he drops to his knees choking, coughing and begging for mercy. But I just make him get back up, and take some more. Over and over, harder and harder. He’ll know better than to be late again. Then again, there is a particular Louis Vuitton purse I have been coveting (evil smile).

Format: WMV
    Video: WMV2, 1280x720 at 6 000 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 96.0 kb/s, 2 ch, 44.1 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 306.2 MB

Images

Lauren Phillip - You Can't Cum Until I Say So

Genre: FemDom
    Length: 118 MB for 00:10:19
    Description: Orgasms are sometimes permitted, but only when Lauren Phillips says so. Thing is, she loves to keep her slaves horny at all times because they serve better that way. So this slave will not be allowed to cum today.

Video: AVC, 1280x720 at 1 432 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 159 kb/s, 2 ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 118.0 MB

Images

Lauren Phillips - This Isn't Supposed To Be Fun For You

Genre: FemDom
    Length: 163 MB for 00:10:22
    Description: Yes Lauren Phillips is beautiful, and yes being stroked by her is pleasure. But this is not supposed to be fun for him. Instead she will ridicule her slave, treat him like shit while edging and ultimately denying him any relief.

Video: AVC, 1280x720 at 2 034 kb/s
    Audio: AAC, 159 kb/s, 2 ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 163.1 MB

Images

Anikka Albrite

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, Big Ass, Natural Tits, Foot Worship, Facesitting, Ass Worship, Blowjob, Hardcore
    Length: 1.83 GB for 00:37:33
    Description: Anikka Albrite is back and in this scene we have her and her 40' ass doing what she is best of doing- sexually dominating a slave! She beats Rob in basketball and then eats him alive! Great ass worship, facesitting, pussylicking, foot worship, and fucking! Very intense scene!

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 6813kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 151kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.8 GB

Images

Anya Olsen, Ashley Fires, Lux Orchid - Best Break Up Therapy EVER

Genre: Strapon, Revenge Sex, Blowjob, Cum On Leotard
    Length: 1.5 GB for 00:41:17
    Description: Its been almost a year since Lance got dumped. He cant get over his ex, Lux Orchid. Hes seeing a great girl now. Everything is awesome about Anya Olsen. He loves her, but he cant stop thinking about Lux, so he reached out to Ashley Fires. Dr Fires is the best there is a aggressive break up recoveryAshley Fires methods are unorthodox. She tracked down Lances ex and used her amazing psychology powers to get her in a deep meditative state. She can pull her in an out of it simply by snapping her fingers. When in this state, Lux follows all orders. When Dr Fires snaps her fingers again, Lux snaps out of it and is suddenly fully aware of what is going on again Lance is in a typical therapy session when Dr Fires tells him the plan. She has Anya, his new girlfriend waiting in another room. She calls Anya in, who is more than enthusiastic about helping her lover with his mental health. Anya is a real keeper. She says, Baby, we just need to fuck in front of your ex-girlfriendDr Fires summons his ex. When Lux walks in, Lance is scared. He hasnt talked to her since she dumped him. This is very stressful. But he quickly realizes that she is in some sort of mediative state. Anya aggressively pulls his clothes off and starts sucking his dick right in front of Lux and Dr Fires. She clearly gets off on driving her lovers ex madly jealous.While Lance is fucking Anyas mouth and pussy, Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her state. Lux goes mad with jealousy while shes aware, but keeps getting quickly snapped back into a submissive state to gaze on Lance fucking Anyas pretty brains out.This is just the first phase of therapy.FANTASY SEX, FISHNETS, LEGGINGS, YOGA PANTS, ONE PIECE, LEOTARD, BLOW JOB, FUCKING, JEALOUSY, ROLE-PLAYDr Ashley Fires needs to push this therapy session forward. She commands Lances ex-girlfriend to fuck him in the ass with her strap-on while hes fucking his new girlfriend. Anya Olsen is more than thrilled about looking into her lovers eyes while her pussy is full of his cock and hes getting pounded from behind by his jealous ex.Lance always wanted to try pegging with his ex but she wouldnt ever do it with him. His therapist, Dr Fires, knows all about it. This is crucial to his letting go processLux Orchid slowly slides her big strap-on cock into his ass while hes balls deep in Anya. Anya giggled with excitement while Lance twitches inside her and moans. Dr Ashley Fires encourages everything while wearing sexy lingerie.Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of her submissive state while shes fucking Lances ass. When she is aware, she rage fully pounds his ass hard and verbally abuses him like a total bi*h. This excited Anya even more She gets Lance on his back and rides his face while hes getting fucked.Anya clearly enjoys looking her boyfriends ex in the eye while she cums on his face. She sucks his cock to keep him hard while hes getting pounded.While all of this is going on, Dr Ashley Fires joins in by kissing Anya and playing with her pussy.There is more therapy to be done still.STRAP-ON, PEGGING, EX GIRLFRIEND, JEALOUSY, FANTASY SEX, 69, FACE SITTING, PUSSY LICKING, ASS WORSHIP, COCK SUCKINGAnya Olsen, Lances new girlfriend, is pounding his ass from behind with a strap-on while his ex, Lux Orchid, stands over him and watches. Dr Ashley Fires snaps her in an out of a submissive state while she pleasures herself with a vibrator.This is important therapy. Lance is free to grope and humiliate his ex while his new girl is fucking him. When she is snapped back into awareness, she freaks out and yells at him calling him a pervert.Do you want your ex-girlfriend to suck your dick? Dr Fires asks Lance.Lux gets on her knees and sucks her ex-boyfriends dick while his new girlfriend is blowing his mind from behind with her strap-on. Lance is so grateful to Dr Fires help, he licks her ass from behind while all of this is happening.Dr Ashley Fires places his ex right in from of him so he can cum all over her while his new girl fucks him from behind. Dr Fires snaps Lux in and out of submission. Lance blows a load all over his ex.I think we need to keep your ex-girlfriend like this for us Anya says in a mischievous tone.Yeah! So can we keep her like this? Just for fucks sake? Lance asks Dr Fires.You can keep her for a week, until next weeks session.Anya is super excited to keep Lances ex as a submissive sex slave all week.STRAP-ON, PEGGING, JEALOUSY, FISHNETS, COCK SUCKING, ASS EATING, ASS WORSHIP, CUM SHOT, DOMINATIONYoure my fucking wh*re now! You ready to get fucked? Anya Olsen asks Lux Orchid as she rips her fishnets open.Anya loves keeping her boyfriends ex-girlfriend in a submissive state to be used as her wh*re. Lux has to take everything. Anya pounds her pussy in a few positions with her strap-on. She spits in her face. She slaps her. She chokes. Anya laughs and giggles while complete dom fucking her boyfriends ex.Does my dick feel better than Lances cock?Alright sl*t, spread your legs for me. Wider, over your head Good sl*t LESBIAN STRAP-ON, FEMDOM, FISHNETS, ROUGH SEX, SNEAKERS, PIG TAILS, DOMINATION

Video: Windows Media Video 7 1280x720 4890kbps
    Audio: WMA 2 44100Hz stereo 128kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.5 GB

Images

Ariana Marie - Hurt Yourself For ME

Genre: Femdom, Latex, Brunette, High Heels, Stockings, Solo
    Length: 987 MB for 00:11:38
    Description: Staring at me makes your cock hard doesn't it? Stroke yourself, get yourself hard. I know that you can take more pain when you are fully aroused. I want you to look at my perfect little pussy and ass while you continue stroking. When you get fully hard I want you to squeeze your balls, I want you to slap your balls. Seeing you hurt yourself on my behalf makes me so happy. If you want to cum you are going to have so hurt yourself more... Show me how obedient you can be for Princess XX Ariana Marie

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 11538kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 311kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 986.6 MB

Images

Brianna, Natalya & Chloe - Mom and Daughter Peg Son while the Prettiest Girl in School Watches

Genre: Femdom, Pegging, Ass Fucking, Dildo Fucking, Humiliation, High Heels, Taboo, Sissy Training, Chastity, Brat Girls, Strap-On
    Length: 958 MB for 00:13:05
    Description: Danni’s mom, Brianna, has been training him to become a sissy. Danni’s younger sister, Natalya, is helping her mom with the training. Danni has been fully transformed into a sissy, complete with corset, makeup, high heels and pretty hair. Natalya has invited her friend, Chloe, over to watch. Danni thinks that Chloe is the prettiest girl in school. It is especially embarrassing for danni to be fucked like a girl by his mother and sister in front of the prettiest girl in school. Chloe takes video of danni while he gets fucked by his mother and is forced to suck his sister’s dildo. She is going to show everyone at school what his mother and sister have made him do. When mother is done fucking danni from behind, it’s his sister’s turn. Danni does not want to be fucked by his younger sister. But mother insists. His little sister fucks him so hard, his chastity jingles. Chloe makes danni read aloud pages from a young adult romance novel, while his sister fucks him. The romance novels are part of danni’s training to make him more feminine. Chloe knows that danni wants to date her, but she is excited to set him up on dates with older men instead. He is being trained to identify with the girl characters in the romance books, since he is unfit to ever play the boy’s part. Natalya lifts her brother’s leg up and fucks him with his legs spread. That’s how girls like to get fucked. When Natalya has finished with her brother, mom starts up again. Brianna makes her son tell his family that he loves them. She makes him thank his mother and sister for taking his virginity. Brianna tells her daughter that she can have a slumber party and invite her girlfriends over to help train her brother to take more cocks. Chloe starts the guest list in a group chat. They will invite the whole cheer squad to start.

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 9955kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 264kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 957.6 MB

Images

Chanel Preston - Ass Eater

Genre: Femdom, Anilingus, Ass Worship And Lick, Latex
    Length: 317 MB for 00:09:13

Video: Windows Media Video 1280x720 29.970fps 4596 Kbps
    Audio: Windows Media Audio 48000Hz Stereo 192 Kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 314.2 MB

Images

Chanel Preston - Pussy Magnet

Genre: Femdom, Facesitting, Pussy And Ass Worship, Lick, Cunnilingus, Stockings
    Length: 814 MB for 00:12:50

Video: AVC MP4 1920x1080 29,970fps 8548 Kbps
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz Stereo 320 Kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 814.4 MB

Images

Chanel Preston

Genre: Foot Worship, Facesitting, Big Butt, Ass Worship, Amazon.
    Length: 1.4 GB for 00:48:00
    Description: Chanel Preston loves to laugh at pathetic slaves who pay to lick her dirty asshole - she dominates Marcelo in what may be our most intense Dungeon scene ever!

Format: MPG
    Video: VC-1, 1280x720 at 4 596 kb/s
    Audio: WMA, 192 kb/s, 2 ch, 48.0 kHz

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.4 GB

Images

Eugene Chindo - Pussy Worship

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Fetish, Threesome
    Length: 1.15 GB for 00:07:50

Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 59.94fps 20613kbps
    Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 317kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.1 GB

Images

Mia Malkova - BootJob: Pump The Cum Out

Genre: Femdom, Blonde, High Heels, BootJob, Hanjob, Ballbusting, Boot Worship, CBT, Milking
    Length: 1.78 GB for 00:21:35
    Description: Mistress Mia Malkova looks stunning in a white bodysuit and white knee high leather boots. She has the slave's cock and balls out ready for her to trample the cum out. She knees and slaps his balls making him more aroused. She pumps the toe of her boot on his shaft until she pumps the cum out. Mia ruins his orgasm with balls slaps to his freshly drained balls.

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 11518kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 48000Hz stereo 312kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 1.8 GB

Images

Natalya - Princess Eats Mexican Food Slave Eats Her Farts

Genre: Femdom, Humiliation, Farting, Toilet Slavery, Brat Girls, Face Sitting
    Length: 483 MB for 00:06:36

Video: Video: MPEG4 Video (H264) 1920x1080 29.97fps 9942kbps
    Audio: Audio: AAC 44100Hz stereo 266kbps

K2S.CC DOWNLOAD - 483.0 MB