When I come back to get Bijou I take her down. I remove the bag from her head and untie the rope connecting her neck to the ceiling. Immediately a large portion of support for that bowling ball is now gone. It pulls on her neck rope, choking her. She struggles to hold it up with the hand tied behind her back. Her giant ball gag only makes the effort, even breathing, difficult. She desperately tries to sit down, sit down so that bowling ball stops pulling on her neck. But even that is a terrible effort. She can’t just bend over and sit or she risks having the bowling ball swing around and hit her. Squatting with the manacles around her ankles is intensely painful. If she puts her one free hand out to steady herself she’ll bump those pencils taped between her fingers. In the end she just can’t do it. She has to be helped onto the floor. So I leave her there awhile, ruminating with her predicament. When I return I have her scoot her way across the floor to Elise Graves’ shoes. Over to her heels. Elise is going out on the town tonight and needs Bijou to clean them for her. I have Bijou pick them up and smell them. Rub them on her face. When I remove her ball gag she picks up a pair of Elise’s black heels and starts licking them. Licking the sides, the heels, under the shoe. I have her get her tongue deep inside as well, where Elise’s little foot resides. Just handling the shoes is a painful process for her, the pencils still taped tightly between her fingers. She often winces in pain. I make her tell me: Some other girl is going out tonight and I have to clean her shoes. When she has licked that pair of heels clean I have her scoot her ass over to the next pair, dragging her bowling ball along the way. She still has two more pairs of heels to go. When she is all done I have her lay onto her back and vib her off to a massive, earth-shaking orgasm through her dirty panties. Then bring her to tears by not removing the vibrator after she’s ripped her Big O off. When I’m done I remove her soiled, messy panties and tape them into her mouth and leave her.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:28:36
Video: 1280x720, Windows Media Video 9, 2441kbps
Audio: 187kbps

File size: 1.7 GB