Thread: Stories from author BigGuy33  

Elite Member
    Images

Stories from author BigGuy33

The Far End of the Beach

By BigGuy33 ©

We had been planning the trip for five years. It would be a combined 5-year wedding anniversary present to each other and a 30th birthday celebration for both of us, since our birthdays were within two weeks of each other.

My wife, Lisa, and I had saved every penny we could to get ready for the trip. We weren't rich but we lived well within our income so were able to save enough while still enjoying our lives together. We expected to start our family after we got back, so it would also be our big chance to really let go and have a good time.

We had made reservations at a resort on the Mediterranean in the South of France. The trip there was uneventful and the hotel was spectacular. I remember thinking how outrageous the rates were when we were researching and booking the reservation, but found myself thinking it was well worth the price.

Our room was on the 9th floor of the hotel and the view was spectacular. We had purposely booked a room with the seaside view, wanting the very best of everything as much as possible, and this room delivered. The weather outside was about as perfect as it could get and we could hardly wait to get started.

With our late afternoon arrival we decided to put off our first visit to the beach until tomorrow. We spent this first evening walking through the streets that bordered our hotel. There was no shortage of restaurants and shops, and Lisa took the opportunity to pick up a new dress and purse.

We dined at a small bistro a few blocks from the resort and were suitably impressed by the quality of the cuisine, though again a little surprised at the prices they charged. I don't think we've ever shared a meal that cost as much as even one of our plates did at this place, but we accepted it as the cost of the vacation and paid it with a smile on our face and with compliments to the chef and wait staff. Say what you want about the French in other areas, but they can cook and they can schmooze with the best of them.

Between the jet lag and the exertion of the day, we were both quite tired when we returned to the hotel room. Lisa got a bucket of ice and wrapped my knee for me, a necessity on days when I overexerted it. I had played college football and my career ended on a bad hit that tore pretty much every ligament I had. I had three surgeries to repair it but it still wasn't quite right.

We awoke the next morning having both slept very well. We took our breakfast in one of the hotel's four restaurants and found it every bit as good as the bistro dinner from last night. We planned on just staying here for dinner tonight.

When we returned to the room we changed for the beach. Lisa was a stunner, or at least I thought so, and the bikini she had bought especially for this trip left little to the imagination. Back home I would have objected strenuously to her going out in so little, but we were on vacation and stretching our normal boundaries was kind of the idea.

We were quite aware of the existence of the clothing-optional beaches that permeated the area and talked about possibly trying one out but didn't discuss it at this point so I assumed we were headed for a normal beach. It turns out I was wrong. Really wrong.

We trudged along slowly, my knee still sore and slowing us down just a bit. I was focused on walking without having it give way so hadn't paid much attention to where Lisa was leading us. I made my way across the warm sand following her lead, and only when I looked up and saw no one wearing a thing did I realize she had taken us to a beach that was not even clothing-optional; clothing was not allowed, with the only exceptions being women on their periods (who could wear only bikini bottoms) and children, who could remain clothed if their parents so wished.

"Uh, Lis, this is a nude beach," I said as she dropped our things under one of the over-sized umbrellas that dotted the beach.

"I know, baby. Isn't it wild?"

"Yes, perhaps too wild."

"Oh come on, Henry. We promised each other we'd get out of our comfort zone during this trip. These people don't know us. We're just another couple of tourists doing like they do. We won't ever see them again once we get back to the states."

"But still..."

"No buts, Henry. We talked about this and agreed to it, and we're here now. So strip down and stop being so modest. It is the rules, after all."

I didn't remember actually agreeing to it, but I was quickly distracted as Lisa was already undoing her bikini top, and without even a bit of hesitation she took it off and tossed it into her bag. I watched with more than a little surprise when she slid out of the bottoms like she had been doing this sort of thing her whole life.

I was, as always, mesmerized by her beauty. Her dark blonde hair hung to the middle of her back when it was down, though it was up in a high ponytail at the moment. Her breasts were still perky, their b-cup size helping with the fight against gravity. Her pussy was clean-shaven, which surprised me since she and I both have said we prefer her to have a little fur down there. She caught me staring.

"Now don't you start. I did it this morning thinking the smooth look is more in these days and I didn't want to seem out of place. I'll grow it back when we get home."

I did my best to remember that we were on vacation and trying new things so I went with the flow, but I was getting a little overwhelmed by all of the newness we were trying.

We sat for about an hour, a time that included applying sunblock to ourselves and each other, which certainly served to arouse me and I got the feeling it affected Lisa a bit as well. We had spent the time surveying the beach and finding people of all ages from babies and kids to the elderly. I was surprised at the presence of children among all of the otherwise unclothed. Though they themselves were mostly clothed, there were a few girls in the younger age brackets without tops on. Seeing a scattering of pre-teens walking around topless made me pretty uncomfortable, but again I tried to just go with it.

There were a number of activities going on at different locations. The most prevalent were games Frisbee or similar types of games as well as a few volleyball nets set up here and there, including one directly ahead of our spot but far enough away that none of the conversation could be heard.

Lisa noticed it first, that a couple of the ladies playing in that game apparently had enough and made their way on to other things. It was a co-ed game but the departure of the two ladies had left things heavily in favor of the male gender by a count of 6 to 2. We watched the guys try to draw some other ladies into the game but weren't having much success. I assumed they were a little on the perverted side and wanted women to join the game so they could ogle them. Heck, that's what I would do.

Suddenly Lisa stood up and my gaze followed her face as she stood up, expecting an explanation on where she was headed. This is not to suggest that she had to report to me, but rather just the courtesy that you'd expect from your spouse. And explain she did, but I wasn't happy with the explanation.

"I'm gonna join the volleyball game, baby. I'm kind of tired of just sitting here."

"What do you mean join the volleyball game. The one with all the guys down there?"

"There's women, too, baby, and they need some more to keep things even."

"But I can't go over there and play with you."

"I know, baby. You just sit here and relax. I'll just be right over there."

I called after her as she made her way across the beach to where the game was on hold as they continued seeking other players. I watched my wife's bare ass sway as she made the walk and I had a very bad feeling about this, but what could I really do? Sure, I suppose I could have walked over there and made her come back but that wouldn't have gone over well since there wasn't anything actually going on. All I could really do was just watch and be prepared if anything untoward happened.

Living an active life was very important to Lisa. Some things, like scuba diving, I could do with her, but there were a lot more that I couldn't. Rock climbing? Too hard on my knee but I did go along and help with her equipment, and then wait for her at the base. Skydiving? The free fall would be fine but the landing would be too jarring. Just running? Nope. And now beach volleyball, which would obviously strain my knee too much.

Lisa's love of active outdoor activities was one of the biggest things that I thought might one day draw her away from me. I couldn't do much more than walk, and even that became too much after awhile. I know there were some things that she didn't do solely because I couldn't, and I was constantly worried that she would grow to resent me over it, or just find someone that could do them as well and decide the old cripple was slowing her down too much.

With Lisa's joining of the game they were able to recruit one other woman to play, and they split into teams of 5 with 3 men and 2 women on each side, with not one stitch of clothing among them. I know those were the rules, but that didn't make me happy about it.

I watched intently for about 30 minutes but nothing inappropriate happened. Except for the nudity it was no different than any other beach volleyball game, but even still I found myself getting more and more uncomfortable as time passed. The longer she was gone the more opportunity there was for something to happen. I suppose it didn't help that Lisa hadn't even once looked in my direction.

"First time on a nude beach?"

The voice startled me because I had been so focused on watching Lisa I hadn't heard anyone approach. I turned to my right and looked up at a very beautiful, and very naked, young woman standing next to me. She spoke very good English, though with an obvious French accent.

"Yes, yes it is."

"So, my bare vagina being just half a meter from your face is making you uncomfortable. Is it not appealing?"

Her mentioning it made me unconsciously look at the bare spot between her legs, and I immediately thought of Lisa's earlier comment about the smooth look being in. When my brain finally reconnected to my mouth, I gave the only answer that I could think of.

"Actually, it's one of the nicest ones I've ever seen."

I'm not sure if that was an invitation to join me or she had planned to do that anyway, but suddenly she sat down in the spot that Lisa had vacated 30 minutes ago, her legs stretched out in front of her. She was entirely comfortable with sitting completely naked next to a total stranger, while I was doing my level best to disguise the fact that I was dressed the same.

"You are American. My name is Simone. And you are?

"Uh, Henry. It's nice to meet you Simone."

I returned my eyes to the goings on over on the volleyball court and she followed my gaze.

"I assume your wife is over there."

"The blonde with the long ponytail."

"She's lovely."

"I agree."

There was a brief period of silence before she spoke again.

"You are uncomfortable with other men seeing your wife in the nude."

It was as much a statement as it was a question but I treated it like a question.

"Yes, very much."

"May I ask why?"

"Why? Because she's my wife, and she's incredibly beautiful, and..."

I didn't want to finish the thought, that I was always worried about losing her, nor did I want to come off as overly possessive. I loved her more than life itself and couldn't imagine life without her.

"Why do you not join her in the game?"

"I can't; bad knee. I can't really do anything more strenuous than walking or..."

I stopped before I completed what had become my standard answer to questions about my knee, but Simone finished the thought for me.

"Or have sex?"

"Yeah that, though there's not an injury in the world that would keep me from doing that, at least as long as the hardware is working."

"I see. So you do not trust your wife?"

"Actually, I trust her completely, but things sometimes happen, and men are always coming on to her. She's so incredibly beautiful."

"And do you imagine that you are not?"

I turned to look at her, my confusion I'm sure showing on my face.

"I'm sorry?"

"You are a very handsome man, Henry. In fact, I came over here with less than honorable intentions. I saw your wife leave and thought perhaps you had an open marriage and she had gone to seek a partner for the evening."

"So you came over here..."

"To seduce you, yes. But it is clear you have no open marriage so of course I will not offer myself to you. I wouldn't dream of sleeping with a married man unless he had such an arrangement with his wife."

"Seriously? Wow, I had no idea. For what it's worth, if I wasn't married I'd have taken you up on it. So, you're okay with open relationships?"

"For myself, certainly not. When I marry it will be for life and there will be no room for other people in our bed, but I also don't judge people or their lifestyle choices."

I didn't really have a response and so the conversation lapsed into silence. It was a few minutes later when she spoke again.

"You have nothing to worry about, you know. At least, not here on this beach."

"What do you mean?"

"Nothing will happen here. Look around, Henry, and tell me what you see."

I glanced around primarily for show, but I already had my response.

"A bunch of naked people."

"True, but what else?" I looked again but didn't know what she was talking about so I looked back at her. "Families, Henry. This may be a nude beach but it is one for families, and they don't take kindly to people behaving improperly. The far end of the beach, well that's another matter, but here nothing will happen. Not even couples that are together can get away with acting wrongly."

At her mention of the far end of the beach I glanced in that direction, noting a long rock formation some distance down the beach and noting that the sand was clear for about 100 yards leading up to it. She continued.

"Over there they permit couples to engage in sexual activities. It's not allowed per se but it's sort of an understanding the resort has with the authorities. But it is not done here."

"You seem to know quite a bit."

"I grew up on nude beaches, Henry, and have spent many hours on this one in particular. My parents are about 50 meters up the beach the other way. They introduced me to this lifestyle many years ago. I remember being on beaches when I was 7 or 8, though I wasn't allowed to be without my bottoms until I was somewhat older."

"It's just not how I was raised."

"That's one of the reasons I knew you were American even before I spoke with you. Your discomfort was obvious. But these people, or most of them anyway, are not here for sexual titillation. They simply enjoy this lifestyle and are comfortable without clothing. It allows people of most every age to enjoy being undressed without judgment. In fact, look at that young lady over there. I know you admired her earlier."

Simone brought my attention to a young woman that was walking back across the beach. I had indeed watched her walk past me the first time, though it was not a conscious act. She had simply caught my attention. As we watched she stopped to speak with another young lady.

"She's very pretty. What about her?"

"She is just 16 years old and yet she walks around without the least bit of self-consciousness about her body. I doubt many American teenagers, even those as beautiful as she is, would be able to do so."

"You're probably right. How do you know she's 16?"

She turned and smiled at me before responding: "Because she's my sister. Amelie!"

She called to the young woman in question and Amelie immediately turned and waved, then came walking toward us in response to Simone waving her in our direction. I took note of the resemblance between them as she got closer. Simone was a true beauty but I suspected Amelie would surpass even her.

"Amelie, this is Henry, from America. Henry, this is my sister, Amelie."

We shook hands and she sat down in front of her sister, the invitation implied. I was immediately on edge. This was the kind of thing that could get you arrested back in the states, not to mention that I was concerned about Lisa's response should she finally glance over here.

Simone brought Amelie up to date on our conversation thus far, even pointing out Lisa to her. Amelie listened intently and expressed a similar point of view. I admit that speaking with them made me feel better, at least right up until Lisa looked in my direction. It was the first time she had done it since joining the game, and she saw me sitting in intimate quarters with two gorgeous and naked French women. I could only imagine what she was thinking, but all she did was smile, wave at me, and then go back to her game.

Of course I immediately began thinking the worst. I was sure she had seen me sitting with Simone and Amelie and thought that the new experiences we planned on having included sampling a little strange. I was growing more uncomfortable by the minute but was trying very hard not to be rude to my lovely guests.

We chatted for about another 15 or 20 minutes before I started to get tired. The exertion from yesterday combined with sitting in the heat today, not to mention the stress I was feeling from everything that was going on, had finally taken it's toll. I don't know if Simone and Amelie were aware of my exhaustion or simply decided it was time to move on, but they stood with the intention of moving on. Amelie said her 'adieus' first and Simone watched her leave before turning to me.

"I'm staying at the resort. Room 618. Should you and your wife decide to stretch the boundaries of your marriage I hope you will think of me first. Au revoir, Henry."

I watched Simone walk away. Her body swayed as she walked and she was clearly in no hurry. It amused me to see all the heads, some of whom were female, turn to watch her as she walked away.

I glanced back at the volleyball court but nothing had changed, other than a couple of new guys having joined the game, though two others had gone on their way so the numbers remained constant. I could barely keep my eyes open so I laid out on my back and pulled my hat over my eyes and planned to get a little sleep.

I have no idea how long I was out but I awoke to Lisa gently shaking me. I was still quite groggy so I doubted I had been asleep for very long. I tried to get up but she held me down.

"No baby, keep on sleeping. Some of the guys and I are just heading down to the far end of the beach. I'll be back in a while."

"Okay, hon, have fun," I replied tiredly, or something to that effect as I drifted back off to sleep.

I shot up suddenly. What the hell did she say? Where were they going? Where in the HELL were they going?

I had no idea how long I had dozed after Lisa whispered those fateful words to me, but I leapt to my feet and headed down the beach to the 'far end'; the part of the beach walled off by rocks and for adults only to engage in sexual activities. How could I have been so stupid, so fucking trusting? I suddenly realized that my fears were coming true, that she had found someone athletic like her and was taking advantage of the opportunity. It would probably only be a matter of time before I was history. Maybe not today for one of these guys, but almost certainly not long after we got home.

I started to think about possible replacements back home. There was Larry Washington from her climbing club. He was a good looking guy and he didn't have a bad knee. I hated him already. Then there was that asshole, Marty, that she worked with. He was an avid runner and she had mentioned talking about it with him. He had been encouraging her to train for a 5K or 10K race, or even a marathon. Yeah, probably a marathon fuck session, you asshole!

I was nearing the 100 yard buffer zone for the 'far end' portion of the beach and hadn't seen Lisa anywhere. There was a volleyball court down her but it was going unused at the moment. I looked into the water and studied each woman carefully but none of them were Lisa. Damn it, where in the hell was she?

Feeling I had no choice I headed for the rock outcropping planning to search in there for her. As I traversed the large expanse of sand I noticed there was what appeared to be a security guard near the spot where the rocks finally ended and created an opening for that part of the beach. He watched me all the way until I was just a few yards away from him.

"I'm sorry sir but no singles."

I just stood there taking several deep breaths, pondering my options. He didn't have a gun but he was young and strong and had a large police-like nightstick at his disposal. I had no doubt he could outrun me and probably beat me senseless with his club, and that was right about the moment I noticed the stun gun he was sporting. I decided to appeal to his sense of humanity.

"I think...I think my wife might be in there with another man."

The meaning behind the statement was clear, that I feared my wife was cheating on me and he was blocking the way. His stance shifted and his look softened, though he kept his hand on the stick and his eyes on me.

"Are you suggesting she was brought here forcibly, against her will?"

I wanted to say yes. I really, really did. But I knew it would be a lie and I had no idea what sort of resources they would expend only to find out I had lied, and I thought that would end up being even more embarrassing, and probably criminal in some way. Besides, if this was what she wanted, to be with another man who was more active, there wasn't much I could do to stop her.

"No, not against her will, no."

I could see the pity on his face and the sympathy in his voice. The meaning of my last two statements was clear and he had the decency to feel sorry for me.

"I'm sorry, sir, I really am. But if she's in there and wasn't forced there's really nothing I can do, and I can't let you go in there either. Maybe it would be best to just go back to where she'll expect you to be so you're there when..."

He trailed off, leaving off the implied 'when she's done fucking someone other than you.'

"Yeah, I suppose you're right."

I did briefly consider charging through and damn the consequences but realized how futile that would be. With my bad knee I was no match for this guy, and it would have been at best an even fight even if my knee had been perfect. I finally just turned dejectedly around and headed back for my umbrella. I did keep my eyes on the nearby beachcombers but Lisa was not to be found among them. My heart was well and truly broken.

I got back to the umbrella and it was still empty, which only reinforced my certainty that Lisa was out behind the rocks having some guy putting it to her. I almost got sick right there. I couldn't take it anymore. I felt like everyone around me knew my wife had gone off to be with another man. I gathered our things, with the exception of Lisa's bikini, and trudged across the sand, still watching and hoping against hope that Lisa would suddenly show up, but she didn't.

I got back to the room and was suddenly exhausted again, though this time more from the stress and worry than anything else. I dumped all of the stuff I was carrying in a corner and went into the bathroom. I relieved myself and took a quick shower, and then crashed on to the bed.

I woke up disoriented again, but so much I didn't realize that Lisa was on top of me sliding herself up and down on my very erect shaft. As I gained my focus I looked at her eyes and she smiled back at me.

"You were tired, babe. My blow job didn't even get you to budge. If you hadn't woken up as I fucked you I was calling a doctor."

I unconsciously began thrusting up into her as she came down on me, her transgression against me still in my mind but I considered that this might be the last time this happened. Then a horrible thought occurred to me! What if it wasn't the last time, but instead she planned to bring another man into our lives and into our bed! Maybe it would be a regular guy or a bunch of one-timers. I didn't want to lose her but I could never stand for that.

"What...what's going on?"

Jeez, what a ridiculous question.

"If you don't know, baby, you're more tired than I thought."

She hadn't broken her rhythm but neither had she sped up. She just eased my cock in and out of her, undulating her hips as she did so. This woman sure did know how to fuck, and suddenly I flashed back to the beach and wondered who had been the lucky bastard earlier today. I guess my face got a look.

"What's the matter, baby? Doesn't my pussy feel good."

Of course it did, and then I was hit with the thought that I had followed someone inside her. Was I getting sloppy seconds? Oh crap! I was sure she hadn't showered recently, which would mean she had come in straight from the beach, straight from being the other guy, and immediately went to work on me. I must have started to react to my thoughts, because Lisa's grip on me got suddenly stronger. I was tired, and combined with the fact that I didn't want to hurt her I found myself resigned to what was happening. I felt like the biggest wimp in the world as I let her fuck me right after she fucked her new guy. I was lost...totally lost.

"It didn't happen."

Her words caught me by surprise. I hadn't expected her to say much more, and that phrase made no sense.

"Huh?"

"What you're thinking. It didn't happen."

"What I'm thinking?"

"Yes Henry, what you're thinking. How could you possibly think I would go off and fuck another man?"

"What? How did you..."

"I had a lovely chat with your friend."

"My friend?"

"Sophie. Room 618."

I was surprised that she could continue her steady movement, taking me in and out of her body as we had this conversation. She was gazing right into my eyes and I saw her love for me. I was so confused.

"You talked to Sophie?"

"For quite a while. Our volleyball game broke up when 3 of the guys got called by their wives. They were all there together and were heading in for the afternoon. Two of the other girls left as well so it was me and one other girl and 3 of the guys. We headed up the beach to see if there was a game or something else to do up there. There wasn't much happening but I ran into your friend."

I went over this in my mind. When Sophie left me she had headed in the opposite direction from the infamous 'far end'. And that meant that if they ran into each other then Lisa and the others went that way, not toward the sex beach. She had never gone in there and I hadn't seen her because she was on the other end of the beach.

"And she told you...what I was afraid of?"

"She did. Baby, I love you so much. How could you think I would do something like that?"

She wasn't angry; maybe a little hurt. But she just kept on fucking me slowly but surely, and I was sufficiently distracted by the conversation that I was able to hold off.

"You're just so beautiful, baby, and men are always coming on to you. You were so excited to try new things while we were here, and those guys were all pretty good looking and athletic."

"And you have a bad knee and thought that mattered."

"Yes, I guess I did. And then you looked and saw me sitting with Sophie and her sister and I was afraid you'd be upset at seeing me talking to two young naked women and might get upset and think something was going on. I was afraid you'd think I was looking to looking to swing as another new thing to try."

"Baby, I was just glad you found someone to talk to. I had been feeling bad for leaving you there alone while I went and played the game. I'm sure you saw me smile when I waved to you. But I never worried it was any more than that. I might have preferred it to be someone less beautiful but..."

"No one else in the world can hold a candle to you as far as I'm concerned. You know that."

"And that's why I'm yours forever, baby. Now put me on my back and fuck me."

I rolled us both over, my shaft never leaving her pussy despite how wet and slick things were down there. She lifted her legs up and wrapped them around me and I thrust into her hard and fast, giving us both really strong climaxes, thanks to the long buildup we'd had.

I rolled off of her and we cuddled in silence for a while. She had her head rested on my shoulder her left hand on my abdomen. I stared at the ceiling wondering how I could ever have thought such a thing about her, and being thankful that she wasn't too angry at my lack of faith in her. I wanted to stay like this forever, but Lisa broke the silence.

"We need to get dressed, love. Our dinner companions will be here soon."

"Who would that be?"

As if on cue there was a knock at the door. To my surprise Lisa went to open it without worrying about pulling anything on; not even one of the amazingly plush robes the resort provided. I guess I shouldn't have been surprised to see Simone and Amelie on the other side of the door. I started to cover up as they walked in when Lisa surprised me again.

"Stop it, silly. It's nothing they haven't seen before."

I had thought Simone and Amelie were sexy and beautiful when they were naked on the beach, but seeing them in the cocktail dresses they were wearing was even more so. Simone's was sapphire blue and ended about mid-thigh, and the top part was nothing more than a piece of fabric that went around her neck, covering her breasts on the way up and the way down. It was completely backless. Amelie's was slightly more modest. It was a deep red, burgundy even, and went all the way to her knees. There was a full back, though it had a lace panel in the middle, and covered her shoulders, though there was a plunging neckline that made it clear she wasn't wearing a bra.

"I guess we're a little early," Sophie said, with a smile on her face.

"No, you're right on time. We just took a little longer than I estimated to talk and finish making love. He didn't even move during the blow job. I had to get up on him."

"I'm sure he was upset at that. And all is well now?"

"All is very well now. Sorry, Sophie, but he's still mine and you can't have him."

I was shocked when she said that until I saw the smile on her face.

"Hmm, pity," Sophie responded, also with a smile on her face. "Well, we'll let you two get ready. My parents would like to join us if that's all right."

"Of course. Why don't we meet you in the bar in about 30 minutes?"

Sophie and Amelie took their leave and Lisa and I hopped into the shower together. Our time limit kept us from getting overly amorous but we did spend a little more time in there than usual. But when we walked out of the door of our hotel room to head down to the bar, 45 minutes later rather than the 30 we had promised Sophie, I had no doubt about Lisa's love and commitment for me.

I love my wife.

Elite Member
    Images

Re: Stories from author BigGuy33

Unintended Consequences

By BigGuy33 ©

UNINTENDED CONSEQUENCES

When you make a choice, you choose the consequences.

I had noticed them off and on throughout the evening.

Two black guys were hanging out in a booth and one of them would occasionally approach one of the other tables while guy number two stayed put and nursed his drink. Typically the tables the guy approached were all women. They'd say a few words and sometimes he'd leave quickly, but sometimes he'd pull out an envelope and show some documents or pictures; I couldn't tell which.

I assumed they were selling something, and I was surprised that the management hadn't put the kibosh on it. I mentioned it to the people I was with that night: Christy, my wife of 2 years, and our friends Chris and his wife Liz, and Heinz and his wife Kim. We speculated for a few minutes about what we thought they were doing and then put it behind us.

It was maybe 30 minutes later that guy number one finally approached our table. I assumed he had exhausted all of the tables that were exclusively, or at least primarily, female, and it looked like we were finally going to see what was going on.

"Good evening, folks. How are we all doing tonight?"

Our responses of 'great' and 'fine' came out as a jumble, and he just looked at each of us and smiled, and then continued his spiel.

"My friend over there is in town for the weekend on business and looking for a little company tonight and wanted to see if any of you ladies might be interested."

I was stunned at this guy's bravado. I mean really, to approach a table where each of the women if obviously spoken for and, right in front of their men, ask if they'd like to go off somewhere and have sex with his buddy. I was just about to let him know exactly how I felt and where he could go when Liz took the lead.

"And just why would any of us want to do something like that?" she asked.

"Well, you see my friend is something of a freak of nature. He has an 11-inch dick that's really thick and he knows how to use it, so I thought one of you might be interested in taking it for a spin."

The girls were all but laughing at him at this point, but he seemed entirely unaware. Perhaps all of the rejection had made him immune to it. It was Kim that took the next step and probably really caused the problems that were about to follow.

"And how do we know he's really that well equipped?"

The guy pulled out the well-worn envelope that he had been using all night, and we finally got to see what was in it. He took out several pictures, all apparently of his friend and all making it quite evident that he had not exaggerated his friend's endowment. At this point all of us guys were letting the girls have their fun and waiting for them to send this asshole packing.

The girls were visibly impressed by what they saw in the pictures; they 'oohed' and 'aahed' loudly, almost comically, and Chris, Heinz, and I were amused at how they were working this guy. Then he made the big offer.

"So, what do say, ladies? Any takers? You won't regret it!"

Liz and Kim just shook their heads and giggled while handing the guy back his pictures, which he slid back into the envelope. It looked like he was about to go on his way and try his luck somewhere else when he stopped and looked at Christy. Maybe he saw something in her eyes he had seen before, but he made a point of specifically asking her again.

"What about you, little lady? I didn't see you shake your head."

I sat there confidently, and dumbly as it turned out, waiting for Christy to put this guy in his place, so when she spoke I wasn't really paying attention to her as much as I was watching for his reaction. But his reaction was not what I expected. Instead of a frown or even a straight face, he burst into a huge grin and walked around to where Christy was sitting. It took a moment for my brain to process that she had said "I'll go."

By the time I got my wits about me he had whisked her away from the table and was walking her toward the exit. I don't know if they had a signal or guy number two just knew the signs, but he was already headed for the door as well.

Our friends were seemingly as shocked as I was. It looked like they were trying to say something to Christy but no sound was coming out. As shocked as I was I did manage to take some action, and they got about halfway to the door before I took hold of Christy's arm and pulled her away from him.

"Just what in the hell do you think..." I started, before a hand about twice the size of mine that was attached to an arm that was the biggest one I had ever seen grabbed my arm, squeezing so tight I had to let go of Christy.

"Sorry pal," the behemoth said, "but I can't have you manhandling the ladies."

"This is my wife," I objected. "I'm just trying to stop her from leaving with these guys."

His grip on my arm never loosened; he knew he had me well under control. I was a decent sized guy but this guy was NFL offensive lineman-big and clearly had the strength to match as well. He simply turned to Christy.

"Ma'am, are you leaving of your own free will?" he asked her.

Christy looked at me, mouthed what appeared to be the words 'I'm sorry', and then said to the bouncer that she was indeed leaving of her own free will.

He turned back to me, the pity evident in his eyes.

"Look pal, I'm sorry about whatever is going on here in your marriage, okay, but my job is to make sure there's no violence. She says she's leaving with them on her own and as long as you're on our property I can't have you putting your hands on her like that."

He was still holding me when she got up on her tiptoes and whispered something in his ear. He gave her a strange look, then looked back at me, and then back to her again.

"Are you sure that's what you want?" he asked her.

Christy looked back at me and then seemed to make an internal decision, then turned back to the bouncer with more confidence than she had shown this entire evening, said 'Yes, I'm sure.' With that she turned and walked toward the guys, who were patiently waiting by the door to see how this played out.

"Christy, stop, come back!" I desperately called but she never wavered. I could only watch as she joined up with the two men and headed out the door.

I assumed that as soon as they were out the door that Man Mountain here would release me and I could chase them down, because I had no intention of letting this happen if I could help it. So as soon as the door closed I tried to pull away, only to find myself still firmly held in place.

"What the hell, man? They're off your property so let me go."

I was fruitlessly pulling against him, trying to break free but making absolutely no progress. Finally I stopped and looked at him with a 'Well?' look on my face.

"Look man, I really am sorry, but she asked me to hold you here for another few minutes so you couldn't follow them, and the parking lot is still technically our property."

With the realization that not only had Christy voluntarily gone away with these two guys to get fucked but had asked the bouncer to hold me back, all of the fight drained out of me. Our friends were standing there waiting to see what would happen, still seemingly in shock at the evening's turn of events.

After a couple of minutes the bouncer gently released my arm, and I could actually feel the blood start to flow through my veins again when he did so. I simply collapsed on to the floor, briefly catching the look of pity on the bouncer's face before he turned and walked away. I hadn't noticed before, but the sound level in the bar had dropped to nothing as my drama unfolded. Realizing the show was over, the peripheral conversations slowly resumed.

I sat on the floor completely devastated, tears rolling down my face that I hadn't been aware of before. How could she had done something like this? Didn't I make her happy? Wasn't I enough for her? Obviously the answers were no, and that realization gave me something actionable.

Chris and Heinz helped me to my feet and led me back to our table, where Kim and Liz tried to soothe the pain I was feeling at Christy's abandonment and humiliation of me, but then I looked up and saw Christy's empty chair and I was galvanized into action. I tossed $40 on to the table and turned for the door.

"Wait, you're leaving?" asked Kim.

"Of course. There's no reason for me to stay here, and besides I've got things to do."

"What about when Christy gets back?" Liz contributed.

"What about it?"

"Aren't you at least going to wait...to make sure she's okay?"

"No, but I'm sure she'd appreciate one of you taking her in for the night. I need to go."

As I walked away I heard the girls asking the guys to stop me, and the guys saying 'no way, not after what she did'. I kept my eyes focused on the door, not wanting to see how sorry for me everyone in the bar was.

I managed to get to my car before the emotions overwhelmed me again. I got dizzy and very nearly passed out, so I just sat in the driver's seat for several minutes until I felt well enough to drive home. As I sat there, I thought how ironic it was that her impulsive nature had been one of the things that attracted me to her in the first place.

I was about halfway back to our apartment when my phone rang with Christy's number on the caller ID. My first thought was that she had changed her mind and needed my help so I answered the call without any niceties and went right to trying to help her. It turns out I was wrong.

"Where are you, Christy? I can come get you. Which hotel and what's the room number."

"Henry, baby..."

Thinking she doesn't want me to go to the room I change my tack.

"Can you get away? Just give me the hotel and I'll pick you up outside."

"Honey, please listen to me. Baby, I'm not leaving. I want to stay and I'm going to. I just wanted to call and tell you that I hope you understand this has nothing to do with you or how much I love you. It's just something I have to do, and I'd like you tell me you understand and that it's okay."

"Christy, please don't do this!"

"I have to, Henry, but it won't hurt us. It's just one time and it won't be anything but sex. I promise."

At this point I was completely numb. Not only did she walk out on me in front of our friends and an entire bar, but now she calls me to rub my face in it and has the gall to ask me to tell her I'm okay with it. I couldn't believe the woman I had fallen in love with was treating me like this. I realized that there was nothing worth fighting for, so I told her I understood, but I meant it far differently than she thought I did. She was clearly excited.

"Oh thank you, baby, thank you. I'll see you as soon as I'm done and I'll spend the rest of my life showing you how much I love you."

With that the call disconnected, and all of the sadness and depression I was feeling suddenly went away. I had blocked out the love I had for her just a few hours before and it was replaced by a grim determination to put this behind me.

As soon as I got to my apartment I pulled out my luggage (we each had our own set from before we were married) and spread all 3 suitcases out on the bed. We didn't have much stuff, and what was mine was far less than what was Christy's. I believed it would all fit in these 3 cases, but if not I was pretty sure anything I needed to leave behind wouldn't be missed.

I took my time. I had no plans to simply disappear. In fact, I was looking forward to her feeling as much pain when I walked out the apartment door as I felt when she walked out of the door of the bar and she would have to be here for me to experience that.

I had 2 suitcases completely full and was midway through the last one and I was beginning to think I'd have to actually wait for her when I heard the front door open and then shut quietly. I guess she saw the lights were on so knew I was awake and she called to me.

"Have a good time?" I called. I guess I hadn't injected as much sarcasm as I thought because she answered as if she was just coming back from a party or something.

"Oh God, did I ever."

She walked through the bedroom doorway and I glanced back at her. Her hair and makeup was a mess and her clothes looked a little worse for wear. She looked, in the parlance, well-fucked. The smile on her face quickly faded when she saw me packing.

"What...what're you doing, baby?"

"Moving out and filing for divorce."

She came over to me and tried to stop me from putting anything else into the suitcase, and I wrapped my hand around her wrist and removed it. It reminded me of the bouncer grabbing my arm and I was suddenly pissed all over again.

"Don't...fucking...touch me!"

"But Henry, you said you understood that this was just a one-time thing that I needed to try, and then I'd be all yours."

"No, what I understood was that you were going to fuck those guys no matter what I said or how I felt, so there was no point in wasting my time talking about it anymore. You did fuck both of them, right? Not just mister big dick?"

"Well, yeah, I mean, it wouldn't have been fair to leave Desmond hanging after he did most of the work."

"Of course. Wouldn't want the asshole preying on married women to suffer." This time my sarcasm could be seen from space.

"Baby, please don't leave me. I just had always wanted to try one that big but I never had the chance before we met. Plus, I've never been with a black guy before. When Desmond showed me the picture I just couldn't stop myself from going for it. But now I've done it and it's over and I'm yours forever, and I'll do anything to make it up to you."

"First of all, Christy, you were already supposed to be only mine forever. That was part of that whole wedding thing a couple of years ago. So you promising it to me again after breaking that promise once already means nothing. And just how exactly do you 'make up' something like this? Do you have any idea how inadequate this all makes me feel? But I'll give you a chance: just tell me the hotel and room number where they took you and I promise I'll think about putting this behind us. No guarantees, though."

"I'm sorry, baby, but I won't tell you that."

I resumed my packing. "So much for doing anything to make it up to me."

"Honey, please. If I tell you where they are you'll go do something dangerous and I don't want you to get hurt. After all, there are two of them and besides, they aren't worth getting into trouble over."

"That's not your decision to make, Christy. I'm the one that gets to decide what I'm going to do and what it's worth. So I'll ask you one more time: hotel and room number?"

"I'm sorry, baby, but when we got married I promised to protect you and I will, even from yourself. I won't let you get hurt."

"Unless you're the one doing the hurting, apparently." That seemed to strike home as intended. "Fine, Christy, but just remember that this was your choice."

I finished packing even as Christy continued trying to get me to stop and stay with her, though she no longer tried to stop me physically.. No matter how many times I told her I wouldn't stay with her she kept trying to convince me it was just sex and something she had to do but she loved only me. When she finally got to the classic 'it meant nothing' I had had enough.

"Well it God damn well meant something to me, Christy! Our sex life was very precious to me. I didn't realize it meant so little to you, but it was one of the things that made you special, that I was the only one that got to experience your body, and you just gave it away. And not only that, you did it in the most humiliating way possible. We were out with our best friends, for God's sake!"

"I know that, baby, and I'm sorry, but I swear it'll never happen again. I just went a little crazy there for a while. But now I've done it and it's out of my system!"

"But what else is there?"

"What do you mean?"

"What else is there that you haven't tried that you might 'just have to' one day? A threesome? A gang bang? Pulling a train? Taking on the offense from the local fucking college! God damn, Christy, I can't believe that you did what you did. That entire fucking bar was just staring at me with pity and shame while you walked out of there without even looking back at me!"

She was openly crying by this point.

"If I looked back I don't think I would have been able to go through with it, and I was determined. But please, baby, baby, please don't leave me! I love you so much."

"If that's how you express love I'm not interested. Frankly even if you had told me where to find them there was no way I was going to stay. I may one day forgive you, Christy, but I will never ever forget what you did and, more importantly, how it made me feel."

It took 2 trips but I got my suitcases loaded into my car and drove away. When I went back the second time Christy was still collapsed on the floor. All she could manage was to look up at me as I came in and mumble "please, please don't go, baby. Please."

Despite what had happened, what she had done, I still felt like a complete asshole leaving like this. It didn't cause me to reconsider, but I still felt bad. I assumed that was because, while there was no way I could still be with her, I still sure as hell still loved her.

I was disoriented when I woke up in the hotel. I had been more tired than I thought. I guess the adrenaline wore off and once it did I crashed hard. It was nearly noon before I woke up. Fortunately I had paid for two days in advance, but I knew our...my...the bank account wouldn't support a hotel stay for long. I needed a place to stay.

One problem was the three months left on the lease of the apartment Christy and I had shared. There certainly wasn't enough to pay for that AND a new apartment, so I'd have to decide whether or not to just take the hit and abandon the apartment or come up with some other plan.

The fact was that Christy and I had very little in terms of assets. We each had a car in our names and payments to go with them, so that was likely a wash. The bank account was small and beyond that was just the furniture we had bought, and I didn't particularly care for it. I didn't hate it; I just didn't care.

I hated to put any of the other couples into the middle of things, but Chris and Heinz had been my best friends for years, predating all of our wives. Chris and Liz had been married for 5 years, Heinz and Kim for almost 4. Christy and I had been the last ones to join that particular club. I finally managed to turn my phone back on, finding lots of messages from Christy and several from the guys and their wives. Mostly they were urging me not to do anything rash, and one message from Chris offering to do anything they could to help spoke to me. So I called, getting Liz on the phone, and asked for marital sanctuary.

"I'll make you a deal, Henry. You can stay in our guest room for a while, but I won't hide you from Christy. She's been driving everyone crazy asking if we've heard from you. I'll let her know you're here and that you're okay, and I expect you to be at least civil to her. Yes, she made a mistake, but she didn't murder anyone so let's keep it all in perspective, okay?"

I agreed to her terms and spent the next morning moving from the hotel to their spare room. My boss was okay with me taking the morning off, as long as I stayed late some night this week to make up for it. Such compassion!

I went ahead and worked late that night to get it out of the way, and it had the added bonus of distracting me from the weekend's events. It was nearly 10:00 when I pulled up to Chris and Liz's house. I was tired and ready for some decent rest. Of course, that didn't happen.

"Christy, why are you here? Did you not understand when I left that I didn't want to see you?"

"I'm sorry, baby, but I'm hurting without you there. I can't sleep and I can't eat. We need to talk so we can try and work this out."

"I told you I wasn't interested in working it out. But I guess what I want stopped mattering to you."

"Okay, I deserved that, but please, baby, please don't end us just because I made a stupid choice. We love each other and we can get past this somehow. I don't know how to make it up to you but please give me a chance!"

"I gave you the chance that night, Christy. I asked where those assholes were and you refused to give it up. My only chance was getting some of my pride back and you denied me that chance. Right now I need you to leave me alone so I can decide if I even have any feelings for you anymore."

"Don't say that baby, please. I was stupid, okay, really, really, stupid. But should one bad choice ruin our lives together?"

"Christy, wars have started over decisions less stupid than the one you made, and frankly I don't think you have one clue how bad you hurt me. Now I promised Liz I'd be civil to you but my ability to do that right now has ended. I need you to leave...right now."

Christy hung her head and slowly turned to leave. I waited in the living room while Liz met her in the kitchen. They hugged and whispered something to each other, and then Christy left, pausing at the door just long enough to turn and tell me she loved me, and then she was gone. My fortitude failed me and I collapsed on the couch. Liz sat next to me while Chris stood in the doorway of their hallway. I had no idea how long he'd been there.

"You did great, Henry. Thank you for being as kind as you were. I know it wasn't easy."

"I don't deserve this, Liz. I'm a good guy and I tried to make her happy. I shouldn't have to suffer like this."

"No, you shouldn't, and even though it's her fault, she's suffering, too. She never imagined you'd leave her for this."

"What the hell did she think I would do?"

"She knew you'd be mad, but she thought in time it would blow over. She thought you'd be pissed off and she'd have to do everything right to show you how much she loved you, and probably spend the next however long fucking you over and over again."

"So she thought about this? She actually thought about how much she thought she could get away with?"

"No, Henry. This all happened after it was done."

"What did she tell you, Liz?"

"She told me the same thing she told you, that the combination of doing a black guy and his having a big dick was just too much for her to refuse. Her mind was focused only on that. She would never have been able to have that bouncer hold you back otherwise."

"Damn, that pissed me off. Was the sex at least terrible?"

"Do you want me to tell you the truth, or what you want to hear?"

"I guess that answers the question. Never mind."

"But Henry, as good as she says the sex was, she says she would never trade what you guys have for that. It was fine one time but that's all."

"But she did trade me for...for...for that."

"But she didn't know that's what she was doing."

"Well, we all make choices, and when we do we choose the consequences, even if we don't know what those are."

"You're right. But afterward, when she was thinking more rationally about what she had done, she still thought you guys could get past it. She figured if she treated it like it was no big deal, like it was fun but that was all and it meant nothing to her, that you'd be mad but you'd get over it. Kim and I hoped so, too, but Chris and Heinz both said there was no way. I guess they were right."

"They know me well, Liz. I can't see any way past this. She was so deliberate in doing it, leaving right in front of me and having me held back so she could make her getaway. Then she called me to try and get me to give her the okay. She had so many chances to see that I was not okay with this and she chose against me every single time."

"I know it seems that way but she wasn't in her right mind, you know? It was like some kind of temporary insanity. Haven't you ever done something like that, where you just lost sight of what could happen?"

"Liz, I can appreciate you going to bat for her. I know you guys have become good friends and I would expect nothing less."

"I'm your friend, too, Henry, and I know how much you love her."

"Be that as it may, this isn't the same thing as when I played video games all night instead of doing that essay for history class. We're supposed to be grown ups, and anyone should know that what she did would end the way it has."

"In my mind I know you're right, but my heart says you two are so good together and thinks that if you can get past this and forgive her you'd be so happy."

"Maybe you're right, Liz, but more likely I'd spend all my time wondering what was going to happen next. I'd never want to go out to a club again for fear something like this would happen again, since she obviously can't control her baser desires. I'm just going to live like that. She made her choice, and now I have to do what's right for me. If you'll excuse me, I'm tired and need some sleep."

The rest of the story with Christy is predictable. I'll give her credit for making every effort she could to bring us back together but I was completely resistant to it. It was hard because I still loved her, and when you get a divorce you just don't lose a wife; you lose all the hopes and dreams you had and all the plans you made.

We had talked about kids and even grandkids. We talked about the places we wanted to visit and all the things we wanted to do before starting a family. Now, that was all gone. None of it would happen, at least not for us together. In fact, it was at those times when I thought about these things that the draw for us to stay together was the strongest. Christy and I had been so in tune with each other in terms of these things, like we were two halves of the same whole. But I just couldn't find a way past what she had done.

The divorce was final 3 months later. Christy asked if she could speak to me one more time. There were no requirements of me; it was just a request, and I decided I could listen to what she had to say. We met up right after the hearing and were given a private room to use. We stood facing each other.

"Henry, I don't know if I said this at the time, but I'm sorry. Please don't think that what I did meant I didn't love you with all my heart. I suppose how much we loved each other gave me the idea that I could do what I did and we'd be fine. Anyway, I just wanted to say one more time that I was sorry, and I'll regret it the rest of my life."

"I will too, Christy, but I hope you can move on okay. I still wish you nothing but the best. Despite what happened you're a good person and you deserve happiness."

"Thank you, that means a lot to me. I'm, um, leaving town. My Aunt Lori got me a job in the office where she works. I'm moving to Cincinnati next weekend and I'm going to try and start over. If you're ever in town I hope we can get together to talk, and if you ever want to give me another chance, well, just let me know, okay?"

I was choking up a bit, so I could only manage to nod my head. How do you react when you know this is the last time you'll probably see the woman who is still the love of your life. I wasn't regretting my decision so much as regretting all that had happened.

She moved in and wrapped her arms around me, giving me one last hug. We had barely spoken over the last couple of months, let alone touched each other, and I admit it felt good to hold her one more time. And then, just like that, she pulled away and was gone, out the door without another word. I felt nothing but emptiness.

It was another three months before I started going out again. I had no intentions of trying to meet anyone right now, but I was tired of sitting at home. I had some nights out with Chris and Heinz, and also some that included Liz and Kim. They tended to bring a friend along they thought I might like, and they weren't very subtle about their intentions.

While I wasn't ready for anything serious yet I did enjoy having different ladies to speak to and dance with. I allowed myself to have some no-strings-attached fun, and by that I mean we all talked and danced and I didn't worry about doing or saying the wrong thing because I wasn't trying to impress anyone. They were all nice but there was no spark, and when the night ended so did our relationships.

I had also gotten into the habit of going out alone sometimes. I was finding some comfort in the solitude. Not that I was alone since the club was usually plenty busy, but none of them were my responsibility and I enjoyed that.

One of the bartenders at the club (and that is the same club in which my life had changed so drastically) was a woman named Tasha that I had gone to high school with. She had worked here for some time, though she wasn't there that night. You know, that night. We were acquaintances at best before, but on those nights that I came in alone we started building what looked like a friendship, and she made it clear she'd like more one day down the road.

It was about 10 months after Christy had left the bar with those guys that I actually ran into them again. They were in the club again, and I imagined they had plans to run their little scheme again, though at the moment they were just sitting and drinking and looking around. Probably scouting out targets, I surmised. Tasha caught me looking in their direction, and asked about my interest.

"Why are you staring at Desmond and Richard?"

I turned back to her, surprised that she knew their names.

"You know them?"

"Sure. They come in here all the time. Do you know them?"

"Not personally. How do you mean 'all the time'? I was under the impression that they were from out of town and only came here occasionally on business?"

"I don't know where you got that, but they work at the supply warehouse downtown, the one just off the freeway."

"So they live locally?"

"Yep, have for years. I don't know where exactly but it certainly wouldn't qualify as 'out of town'. They come in here to pick up on women, and they do pretty well. Apparently Richard there is sporting a cannon between his legs."

I looked back at her with a 'why in the hell would I want to hear that' look on my face but she seemed oblivious.

"I didn't realize this was a pick up spot. You don't get a lot of single women in here, do you?"

"We do pretty good actually, though they tend to be in groups. But it's not like those guys limit themselves to single women. I actually think they prefer getting the married ones."

I was trying really hard not to get so pissed that I gave away why I was so interested.

"Seems risky. I can't imagine the husbands are very happy about that."

"I don't think the husbands ever find out. The guys aren't into bragging and I doubt the wives are going home and telling them about it. Okay, maybe some are. I hear there're people into that, but in general I think it's all pretty hush-hush."

"You don't seem to be bothered by it."

"I don't really see the harm. Wifey gets to have a little fun and hubby's none the wiser so it doesn't hurt him. If she's out with friends then she wasn't going to be home with him anyway, so he hasn't really lost anything. I imagine those hubby's get some pretty decent guilt sex, so if anything they're coming out ahead."

I was thinking on what she had just said, and knew at that moment nothing would happen between us. If she was okay with other wives doing it she probably wouldn't think twice about doing it herself. That was too bad. Tasha continued talking when I didn't respond.

"To my knowledge they only did it once to a woman while her husband was in the club. That turned into a big thing and nearly got violent so they haven't done that again. I was off that night but it was a good thing Victor was here. I heard the wife actually asked him to hold the husband so she could leave with the guys."

I turned back to her very slowly, and I can only imagine what she saw on my face and in my eyes at that moment.

"Yes, she did, as a matter of fact."

My tone and my facial expression must have somehow put things in line for her, because she suddenly put two and two together. Her hand flew up to her mouth in that gesture that women always seem to make when they're surprised.

"My God, Henry, that was you and Christy, wasn't it? I had no idea! I'm so sorry. I had heard she cheated on you but I didn't realize..."

She stopped suddenly, apparently not knowing what else to say. I mean really, what else was there. I got up from the bar and made my way outside, pulling out my cell phone as I did so. I made a quick phone call to get the ball rolling and then sat outside to wait.

I hadn't realized the need I had for revenge until I found out that it was all a scam. Sure, Christy accepted their offer and went with them willingly and nothing would change that, but I think she did so with the impression that these were really just a couple of guys out of town looking to get lucky and we would never see them again, and that would somehow make it better.

I had zeroed in on their car in the parking lot. Not to reinforce a cliché but when I saw the Cadillac in the parking lot that had been lowered and had some audacious chrome rims on them, I was pretty certain that was theirs.

Since they hadn't yet begun their hunt, I was pretty sure I had some time before they came out, unless they hit paydirt pretty early. I don't know exactly what happened inside the club, but it was almost an hour before they finally emerged, a conquest being steadily propelled in my direction. Yep, I had guessed right on the wheels, and I was leaning on the driver's side door when they got there.

"Hey man," said Desmond, who was apparently the spokesperson for this dynamic duo. "You wanna get your ass off of my ride?"

I ignored him and focused my attention on the slightly tipsy friend they had made inside. As much as she might deserve whatever would come her way, I didn't want to see a woman hurt, and I felt confident that her husband didn't deserve it either. Oh yeah, I could see the band on her finger from here. I spoke directly to her in a tone that made it clear this wasn't a request.

"Sweetheart, I think you better find somewhere else to be, like maybe home with your husband. You know, the guy you promised to forsake all others for."

I don't know exactly what she did afterward, but after taking a quick look around at the situation she decided to follow my advice, and the last I saw of her was her backside as she went back into club, over Desmond and Richard's suggestions.

After she was gone the guys seemed a little pissed off, and they turned to me with murder in their hearts if not in their intent.

"What the fuck, man? Why'd you run off our pussy like that?"

"That wasn't your pussy; it was her husband's pussy and all I did was remind her of that."

"Do I know you, man? You look familiar."

"We've met, but it's been a while. Say, maybe ten months."

For whatever else he was, Desmond was clearly not stupid. I could see him searching his memory, and it didn't take long for him to come up with the answer.

"I know who you are! Shit, Richie, it's that chick's husband, the one that the bitch told the guy to hold back so she could get some of us. Say, where is she? I wouldn't mind getting a piece of that again, and since you ran off our pussy then you owe us a replacement."

"Sorry guys, she lives a long ways away these days."

"Aww, did you guys split up? That's a damn shame." I was not impressed with their sincerity. "Well, once you go black you never go back, heh heh."

"Well, once she went black, I didn't want her back, though that would have been true no matter what color you were."

"So, what's this about? You thinking you need a little payback, a little revenge or something. You think you're sorry ass can take the two of us?"

They started moving toward me, their intentions pretty clear.

"Probably not, but then I don't intend to. At least, not alone."

The assholes were so focused on me that they didn't notice my friends coming up behind them, and suddenly they both found themselves firmly held by three of my friends each. They both started to struggle, but Heinz is big and strong, and Rick (another friend of mine) was equally so, and it wasn't long before they were on their knees with their arms zip-tied behind their backs. Suddenly they were less confident.

"Look man, all we did was make the offer, okay? She's the one that took us up on it. We just wanted some pussy, man, and she said yes. We didn't force her to do anything. She's the one you should be pissed at."

"Oh, I was, but I've dealt with her. She's not my problem anymore. But you, and guys like you, are a damn plague on society, and I intend to see that you never do it again. Load 'em up, boys."

My friends hoisted the two assholes into the bed of Jed's pickup truck, securing their legs together and chaining them to the side in case they tried to make a jump for it, and about an hour later we came to a stop in a nice remote part of the county. Jed's family had a farm not too far from here, and he had led us along a long gravel and dirt road that led us into a large grove of trees. We were miles from anything and completely out of sight of anyone.

The guys dragged our victims out of the truck, being less than careful. I was enjoying the fear in their eyes. I imagine they never thought hunting down a little recreational pussy would put them in the situation they found themselves. Unexpected consequences, just like Christy.

"So," I said, with a light-hearted tone to my voice that hopefully made them think I was less serious than I was. "The question is how best to rid society of your predatory habits. You guys play golf?"

"Uh, no, never," said Desmond, clearly wondering just what in the hell I was talking about.

"Well, Desmond, during a golf tournament each of the players play 18 holes, but they can't all play on the same holes at the same time. So at some point the leader finishes playing and establishes his final score while others are still playing, sometimes for quite a while."

"Okay, so what?"

"When this happens, the announcers use the phrase 'the leader in the clubhouse', which means that this one player has finished playing but can't improve his score anymore, so he's just waiting to see if any of the players still on the course overtake him. Understand?"

"I guess so, but why are you talking about that?"

"I've been trying to decide how best to rid the female population of you two. My first inclination, the leader in the clubhouse I was referring to a moment ago, is to simply cut your dicks off, bandage them up, and send you on your way."

They expressed horror at my even making this suggestion. I continued.

"But that could create all sorts of problems if you decide to tell about what happened, and really when you went to the doctor you'd almost have to say something, am I right?"

There seemed to be universal agreement on this point among my friends, though Desmond and Richard were strangely silent.

"So my other option, whose score is rapidly improving, is to simply kill you both and be done with. Dead men tell no tales, and all that."

Desmond seemed even more horrified at this prospect, but the look on Richard's face suggested he'd almost rather die than live without his male appendage. I've heard that some guys self-worth is tied entirely the size of their manhood, but come on.

"C'mon man, I mean, we just made the offer, man! You can't kill us for that shit! It was just sex, man! It ain't like she never had a different dick in there, am I right?"

"You're not helping your case, Desmond. Like I said, I already took care of her. My focus is on you. I'm tired of assholes like you thinking that you can lure married women into bed and think you can get away with no consequences just because all you did was ask. No, it's time that you were taught a lesson, and maybe those like you out there will change their behavior once I make an example of you."

I motioned to the rest of the gang to join me in a private huddle nearby. The goal was simply to make the assholes sweat a little bit. The truth is I'm not really a violent person, and as much as I wanted to do these guys harm that wasn't really my intention. Well, no permanent harm anyway.

We made them sweat for about an hour, and the idea was to make them think we had thought better of killing or maiming them. And by the time we got back what little fight they had seemed gone.

"All right guys. My friends have convinced me not to kill you or cut your dicks off."

"Oh thank God," spouted Desmond.

"However, you will not get off free. Here's the deal, guys. You're about to get the crap kicked out of you. We will, of course, deny it and alibi each other. But if a cop even so much as stops by my house to talk about what happened to you guys, my friends will be on you and one of the first two options will be carried out. Got it?"

"Yeah man, yeah. We won't say a word, man."

"And I promise we will be watching you. Thanks to your driver's licenses we know where you live and we already know where you work. If any of my friends, and I have a lot of friends, sees you pulling this crap on married women again, that's it. Pick up all the singles you want, but go after a married woman and I promise that you'll regret it. Any questions?"

"Is there anything we can do to not get beaten? Anything at all?"

Okay, that little evil part of the brain that everyone has kicked in right at that moment, and I decided to give them a chance. It wasn't a good chance, but it was a chance.

"Sure Desmond. I have just the thing." Desmond smiled, hopefully seeing the beating he was promised going away. "All you have to do is suck your buddy's dick there until he cums in your mouth, and then let him do the same."

Desmond and Richard glanced at each other and then back at me, and Desmond wasted no time in asking that the beatdown go ahead and commence.

And they did get their asses kicked. We had a total of 10 guys and we took out some aggressions on them. We carefully avoided anything that might be fatal, but there were definitely some broken bones (we avoided breaking any ribs since they sometimes puncture lungs). If nothing else they would remember this for a long time.

We drove them back to town and dumped them off on the curb near a hospital, carefully avoiding going into the parking lot and into the field for the security cameras.

The next morning we had made the news, as the two victims of a beating by unidentified persons and probably a robbery gone wrong were interviewed. The cases went cold when the guys said their assailants were not familiar to them and they believed it was random.

And so here we are a year after that hellish night. I somehow managed to not be entirely suspicious of all women, but it hasn't been easy.

I hear through the grapevine that Christy recently met someone and they started dating. It's early yet but apparently promising.

Desmond and Richard seem to have disappeared. At the very least they no longer work in the warehouse and their apartments are empty. I suppose they're running their game in another city. I sometimes wonder if I should have saved the world from those two assholes on a more permanent basis. I think about it often, and sometimes regret the choice I made.

I eventually had to find a new place to hang out. Tasha finally started getting a little more forward and my gentle refusals didn't have the necessary effect, so I finally had to tell her that nothing would happen for us since she saw nothing wrong with a wife getting a little strange behind her husband's back. She tried to assure me that she wouldn't do that personally, but I simply didn't believe her.

Wait. Hang on a second.

"Karen, over here!"

My date just arrived. This is actually our fourth date and things seem to be getting fairly serious. We haven't been intimate yet but on our last date I was picking up strong signals that she was ready for that step, and so tonight is a drink or two before heading back to my place for dinner and, hopefully, dessert (wink, wink).

"Hey, babe, I'm sorry I'm late. Have you been waiting long?"

"Tonight, no. For you, far too long."

Her sly smile told me she understood what I meant by that, and as she leaned in to give me a kiss her hand traced not-so-lightly over the bulge in my jeans, and she whispered in my ear.

"At least one of your waits is coming to an end tonight, big boy."

Oh yeah. I liked the sound of that.