Release Year: 2015
Studio: Society SM
Cast: Raven Rockette
Genres: BDSM, Sexual Disgrace, Rope Bondage, Rough BDSM sex, humilation, spanking, electrostimulation, torture
Video language: English

The exotic and mouth watering, Raven Rockette agrees to my slut training program...Sluts, by their very nature are often masochists and submissives...training a slut to endure and conquer masochistic tasks can help them attain new levels of sluttiness, and for this, the slut is always grateful...I begin slow by reincoercing the notion that Raven is nothing but a sexual object...I appreciate her massive beauty as I objectify her and claim ownership of it...Then I bind her and begin the physical portion of her training....tight bondage and suffering become outward expressions of her desire to submit and I continue to condition her with pleasure and pain...everything she endures is because she is a slut and I continue to reincoerce that foundation...Raven suffers much, but also receives extreme pleasure for her efforts...and that is how to make a happy and dedicated slut...just remember to bring her the control she desires, and she will slut herself through hell for you...Ogre...

Format: mp4
Duration: 54:01
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 1277kbps
Audio: 185kbps

File size: 581.6 MB