She starts her day off in a cage, neck locked into place, her arms chained behind her. She is fully dressed in a black evening gown and heels. She is simply waiting, rattling around in the cage, trying to adjust her neck so it isn’t so uncomfortable. She hears me moving around her. Drilling things into the floor. She tries to see but she can’t get a good look. After awhile I take a small MP3 player loaded with white noise and stick an ear bud in each ear. I tape them in and turn it on, loud. Then wrap her head up with vet wrap. After installing a nose hook I decide to fuck with her a little bit. I grab a feather and start shoving it up her nose, between her teeth and tickle her face with it. I take the other end of it and shove that up her nose as well and then rub what I found up there on her lips and gums. After trying of that I take a belt to each leg and strap it tightly to the cage. Her legs are now open and secured in place, like a common whore. She begins to shake. I move her dress out of the way to reveal black panties. I stick a vibrator on her cunt and warn her not to make a mess. It doesn’t take her about a minute before she meekly ask permission to cum. But before she can do so she’s going to have to degrade herself first.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:12:32
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.1 GB