Thread: Scoreland Demmy Blaze - In Praise Of Blaze - 3000px - 90X (18-03-2017)  

Images

Scoreland Demmy Blaze - In Praise Of Blaze - 3000px - 90X (18-03-2017)

Scoreland - Demmy Blaze - In Praise Of Blaze - 3000px - 90X

Model: Demmy Blaze
    Set: In Praise Of Blaze
    Pictures: 90 hi-res pictures
    Resolution: 3000px
    Release Date: Saturday March 18, 2017

It takes a lot of whipped cream to cover the supernatural breasts of Demmy Blaze. Our photo staff came prepared as always. "I am more confident now as time goes by," Demmy said. "Now I want to do this all of the time because I enjoy it and every day is different. I have only met very nice people. I always say that you should enjoy what you do because then it is not work." "I enjoy being in SCORE magazine. I love my body and I think I am lucky to be natural. I know that money cannot buy the kind of body I have. I prefer most of all lingerie, bra, bikinis on the beach, shower and oiling shoots. I model bras and lingerie for Brazerie. I am always thinking now of the future and the next photo session. "People ask me many questions about my breasts and what I do and if I have a boyfriend. I am not in a relationship. I want to spend more time on my goals than be committed to someone because that would not be fair to him. I want to learn more about modeling and how to be better. I enjoy reading what people write about me and have to say so I opened a Twitter account and started a new web site."

RAPIDGATOR

-.Rar Archive
    - 126 MB

RAPIDGATOR

Thanks and comments are very much appreciated.

Enjoy!!!