45 year old Raven is Into The Attic on her first MILF visit. Let's get started.
We find her sitting on a stool wearing a modified pillory. Within a couple of minutes she gets her big toes pulled and tied off in opposite directions. This action her to now stand at an awkward, demanding angle. She's interviewed like this. We learn all about Raven, what she does for a living, her masturbation schedule, what she jerks off with, what brings her in to see us, etc. As we progress thru the conversation she starts becoming more and more stressed from her position. Finally, she begins to tell me that she doesn't think she can handle it much longer. She is struggling for air, for words to speak. I grab the vibrator to distract her. She immediately has a change in attitude. Her whole demeanor suddenly begs for this vibrator. All that pain and discomfort was washed away from the forefront. Within a minute we hear her eke out the words "...you're bringing me close". Which was followed very quickly with "May I come for you please?" When I have her ask you, The Viewer, for permission she is denied. This obviously worries her. She begins to beg, to tell us how close she is, how much she needs it, needs to cum. She's whiny and desperate, telling us "she's trying" to hold it off. So I make her tell you, The Viewer, "you can put a clothespin on my clit". And I do. Then vib that off relentlessly. OMG. The Devil began to posses her. She started speaking in tongues. Her voiced changed from a 45 year old woman to a possessed little of thirteen to a wounded grizzly bear shot in that face. And in-between these unnatural sounds, between the guttural, gut wrenching noise she kept making we could sometimes discern the human words of, "please", "please let me cum", "I'm begging you!", "NOOOO, YESSSSSS, YESSSS, NOOOO, YESSS", PLEASE!!". I played like I didn't notice any of that and just kept vibbing that clothespin off. And then suddenly she started spraying. Pissing all over herself. Apparently she was having a pretty strong reaction to all this. She told me she hadn't sprayed in 15 years. I took out enough time from vibbing her off to get a napkin, sop up her spray and then wipe that all over her face. Then it was back to vibbing her off again. When she finally had permission to cum, the moment I gave it to her, the guttural sound that came out of her mouth, from her torso, was like she had been set on fire with gasoline. When I say she screamed that doesn't even touch the surface of what she did in that moment.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 25:10
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 371.7 MB