33 year old Ianthe, hungry for more bondage, is back Into The Attic on her second visit.
We first find her standing in the middle of the room. She's wearing a latex shirt and a pair of ballet boots. Her arms and wrists bound behind her back. The chest harness she has on is the only thing keeping her from falling over. She's just balancing there, precariously dancing if you will. She's told to spin around slowly and show us her ass and wiggle it. To pull the cheeks apart and show us her brown eye. To wink that thing at us. When that little fun ends she gets ball gagged. Then she's asked what it is she likes about bondage. After a couple of tries mumbling out something behind that gag it became clear she was telling me she liked to be flogged. So she was. And caned. Afterward, she's told to spread her legs as wide as possible and hold the stance. The ballet boots hold her feet in such a downward angle her poor calves are beginning to grow fatigued. She muffles out through the gag that they are growing sore. So I flog them repeatedly. Warning her not to bring her legs back together I put the Celebrator right on her clit. She moans out. It isn't long before I can smell her cunt and its lactating juice. Her eyes are slammed shut and she's teetering about in an effort to just hold still, to maintain that wide stance while her clit is attacked with sensory overload. When she mumbles out her request to have an orgasm I just turn the Celebrator off and walk away. She tries to bring her legs together again and she's quickly warned not to. Sweat is now running down and out from under her latex shirt, down her legs. An enormous strand of slobber falls from her white ball gag. A short post is brought out and screwed to the floor. A large black dildo mounted on the post flops around. She's taken down so she can get on her knees and suck it. Suck it with a big spider gag holding her face hole open.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:13
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 1.0 GB