30 year old Bijou is Into The Attic on her third visit. I'm guessing this visit was her most intense yet.
We first find Bijou out in the courtyard, stuck in The Apparatus. Her neck firmly locked into place as she balances upon a block of ice. Her elbows are brought close behind her and tied up high. Her wrists are then drawn outward and tied off. A dental gag has her face hole wretched open. And of course, she has an ass hook firmly implanted and tied off to those elbows. She's shaking. Her thighs are shaking and her feet are numb. She already looks taxed. Then suddenly she's getting fucked severely with a big black dildo. And when it stops she takes on the appearance of one who has just run a 100 yard dash for their life. Breathing heavy, desperate look on her face, exasperated. And she's still shaking. Electrodes now attached to her nipples get cranked up and she yelps. The Hitachi attacks her cunt --she looks worried. But her eyes start to glaze over quickly, becoming slits really as she makes rhythmic grunting sounds. She asks for permission to cum and instead I have her look at you, The Viewer, and ask for her cunt hole to be plugged up. And when she manages to get that sentence out of her dental gagged face hole I do just that. I grab a stick, shove a big blue dildo on the end of it, cut it to size with a skill saw right in front of her and then shove it up her cunt. Amazingly, amazingly I hear her make out the words "thank you" as I'm walking off. I return and crank up the electricity to her nipples. She starts to scream and I slam the Hitachi on her cunt. Back to that worried look that quickly dissolves into desire. To bring her back to reality I make her look at you, The Viewer, and tell you that she's a pretty cute girl and that her pussy really stinks as the Hitachi hums away at her box. She's shaking so hard at this point, her thighs trembling relentlessly, her whole body starting to convulse now --and then she's begging for permission to cum again. Denied. But she begs repeatedly when told no. She keeps saying, "please, please, please". But no, nada. Don't do it. Instead, I stop the Hitachi and grab a pair of black goggles and put them over her eyes. Now she's dental gagged and goggled. And when the vibrator returns to her quivering cunt she's beyond shaking at this point. If her head wasn't locked in place she'd just fall to the floor. But that Hitachi is humming away and when she begs for release this time she gets permission. And the orgasm that comes over her is like an earthquake occurring. Her whole body rattles about as she shakes that wave off and out of her. Then she's left to remain standing on the ice inside The Apparatus.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:52
Video: 960x540, Windows Media Video 9, 2915kbps
Audio: 156kbps

File size: 990.1 MB