25 year old Iris is back at The Attic because we like her. We like her suffering and her apologetic attitude to everything. Every time I see this girl Neil Young's "Harvest Moon" comes to mind. Wash that jack-off towel because we're about to get started.
She starts her day off in the latex vacuum bag. She had told me last visit that she really wanted to check it out. So check it out we did. Once she is sucked in --sucked in until she looks like a latex statue lying on the ground-- I shine her up. Every last detail of her body is visible through the latex. From the individual strands of her hair to her nipples poking up off her tits. Every last detail of her fingernails up to the movement of her breath in and out of her body, she's encased in luscious latex. Discernible latex. When the Hitachi hits her cunt she gives us a jolt. She moans a bit. She begins to shake. I ask her if it feels good and all she can get out is an "Uh huh" with lots of rapid breathing. Breathing so quick you'd think she'd had a bout with salmonella poisoning. She bucks around. When I ask her if she likes the bed she mumbles something about wanting one. Her body is constantly quivering, constantly undulating beneath the shiny latex. I give her 30 seconds to blow her fallopian tube.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 47:14
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 1953kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 698.9 MB