27 year old Mia is back for her second visit at The Attic. Mia began her adventure here as a Good Girl. After that experience she decided she really needed to be a Bad Girl. Mia is a very sexual person. Check out her interview if you wish to know a bit more about her. Let's get started.
First up for Mia is a tough strappado, my favorite. Her elbows and wrists are brought together and pulled up high to the ceiling. A spreader bar is attached to her ankles. She is wearing a black evening gown. A hair tie has her hair and head pulled back into a subservient position. Her natural DDs are hanging off her chest. Lovely, delicate heels grace her feet as I insert a large, red ball gag. Mia has never had a stranger touch her intimately. As the vib works her cunt over I warn her, if it starts to feel too good then you must ask me to spank your ass instead. Real quick she gets a smile beneath that ball gag and I hear her mumble out something about spanking her ass instead. Because I can't quite understand her I ask her to tell me again what it is she wants. Suddenly, she breaks out into some uncontrolled response that me to remove her vib and set her aside for a little break. Clearly, she's lost control all of the sudden. In fact, I just grab the paddle and start wailing on her in an effort to bring her back to where the rest of us are. Yeah, that seems to have done the trick. Now we see her face first as she receives the paddling. Mouth all stuffed with that big ball gag, each whack sends her head reeling and her demeanor has become much more agreeable. She is provided a small reprieve with the Hitachi. We watch as the vib sends her into another headspace. Drool falls from behind the ball gag and smacks the floor in loud recoils. Then she gets the flogger taken to her ass. Mia likes having her ass whipped. So I flog it and then take up the thumper as well. Punishing that ass. Watching it recoil beneath the efforts. She's clearly becoming more and more distressed from the position. The strappado. She has heels on. She is beginning to sweat profusely, it is dripping from her nose, her arm pits and her hair is a mess; I can begin to smell the musky odor of her cunt. She is in need.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:01
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 223.3 MB