29 year old Willow is a white freak. She likes to be tied up and told what to do. So before we got to far along in the interview with her I had her stand up, pull her pants down and bend over the bed. I lubed up her ass hole and popped a medium sized black butt plug in there. Then I had her pull her pants back up, sit back down and finish the interview. I noticed she was sitting kind of funny so I asked her if she was OK.
Next scene Willow has her butt plug removed before being chained into a standing spread-eagle. Once in the spread-eagle she has the ass hook installed. The ball on the end of the ass hook is about three times the size of her little asshole. I mean, Willow is a really tiny girl. Once the ass hook is in place the end is tied off to the ceiling. Willow is left standing there in her vulnerable position. You get some nice close ups of that pussy and hook installed in her ass. A bit gag goes in and clothespins are placed on her nipples before Willow is asked a few more personal details about herself. She isn't willing to tell us some really freaky stuff so she's given a flogging. A few seconds with the Hitachi and her cunt is dripping so much clear fluid it looks like she blew a thermostat. I mean she's wet. Not just wet but dripping wet. Long strings of cum swing off her clit before finally hitting the floor. She gets ball gagged. She begins to shake as she's being canned. This causes the string of cum swinging off her clit to dance around like The Wiggles at a 's party. More Hitachi action. She asks to be allowed to cum. Denied. Her nipple clamps have been on there awhile now. She's made to hold off her orgasm. The close ups of the Hitachi on her cunt show the sonic waves emulating out from the head of the vibrator. She's made to tell us that she's close to cumming; that she's a bondage slut. The Hitachi comes off and it looks like somebody with a head cold blew their nose. So much cum is covering her box and dripping down you'd swear she came already. More Hitachi. She's allowed to cum but is look straight into the camera without closing her eyes to tell us she's cumming. She has two hard Os in succession. Her pussy is a fucking mess after this scene.
Next scene has Willow with her elbows and wrists bound behind her back. She is made to screw into the wall the Luther sucking pole. Once mounted she gets on her knees and shows us her cock sucking skills. She was told to get Luther down to a five but 3.25 was all she could do. Lots of nice close shots of that huge dildo going down her throat.
Next scene has Willow suspended from the ceiling. Her legs are spread wide has she hangs. She's made to ask for nipple clamps. She gets pounded by a dildo on a stick. A Hitachi is added to the pounding. She's in rapture. She's being pounded so hard my arm gets tired. She's begging to cum but is told to hold it. I pull out the dildo and walk around to her face and shove it in. She's made to clean the dildo with her mouth. She gets fucked more. She's made to tell us a dirty little fantasy if she wants to cum. She gets pounded more, begging to cum. She can't take it any longer and explodes without permission. She has a long, intense orgasm.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 41:51
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 229.3 MB