Genres: Fetish, Latex, Rubber, Masturbation, Sex Toys, Medical, Clinic, Fisting
Video language: German

A little enema will follow up, that was what the doc told me. No problem, horny thing to do. But in my perverted fantasy it was a bit the other way around. He told me that a 3 litre enema will follow up, so that my asscunt is cleaned well for the deep exam. A hot huge enema. I layed down on the gyntable and the doc is comming with the enema bag. I got the hole day a big rubbercock into my asshole, perfect connected to my rubber corsett, so that the rubbercock could not move. A nasty feeling with every step you take - I can tell you and such a big one, hmmmmm. So the doc first got to remove the rubbercock from my asspussy, before the double balloon nozzle could find its place in my asshole. The enema was hot and horny and the pressure with 3 litres into my ass, ahhh unbelieveable. Perfect was, that he had given me a toy to play with my pussy during the enema, I love to masturbate while getting the asspussy filled up and this time with the 3 litres it was wonderful hot and the horny pressure. Enjoy it right now with me here.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 57:52
Video: 1440x1080, Windows Media Video 9, 2821kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 1.2 GB