23 year old Sara Lee, a college student, got in touch with us because she had a humiliating little fantasy she wanted to realize. OK folks, you need to prepare yourself for Sara Lee. She's Extremely nervous about her visit so don't miss her interview. Once we make it through that she is made to undress for us with her elbows and wrists bound together behind her back. With that out of the way we made her place a condom on Luther using only her mouth and then give it head. You may have trouble keeping your hand off your dick while you watch her get that condom on. Once she gets to sucking it she does a really good job. Several times she has to stop and take a breath and swallow --or gag. Next we put a tall collar on Sara Lee and attach a long pole to that which hangs down her back. This we use to attach her wrists.
She isn't able to sit comfortably in it due to the length of the pole her wrists are attached to. The door is closed behind her and she's to sit there quietly for some time to await her next adventure. Because she makes too much noise in her little space a large red, jaw stretching ball gag gets inserted. At this point she's left to contemplate her fate while the hidden camera catches her actions. After several minutes I return with a big plate of spaghetti. I open the door to her little space and sit before her eating my dinner. After a few bites I remove her ball gag and have her lay on the floor in front of me. Once she is prone I rake the spaghetti onto her head, face and shoulders and tell her to help herself. Now, you may find this hard to believe, but Sara Lee is a germiphobe. It's a big pile of spaghetti raked onto a dirty, hair infested concrete floor. She starts out just sucking
up a few strands at a time but I let her know she isn't going anywhere until that whole pile of noodles is consumed. She digs in, sucking up whole mouthfuls at a time. Her face gets covered in spaghetti sauce and she's trying to blow the dirt particles away from the pile of noodles. That's when I take my boot and scoot it up to her face so she doesn't have to try so hard. It's fun watching her while she eats and wears it. Actually, it's fucking disgusting. Cold spaghetti off the floor with no use of your hands and arms. She does a really good job of finishing it off.
She gets a little thirsty from the whole affair so we give her a little fluid from a calf feeding bottle. After dinner she's placed back in her space and the big red ball gag is popped back in. We see her in there trying to clean the spaghetti off of herself but she just doesn't have enough freedom to do so. She's left there for some time to consider her situation. After awhile I return and pull her from her little hidey hole by her hair into another room. The rest of her day is spent licking my boot through a huge ball gag, getting whipped/flogged and canned in a difficult position and then tell us some dirty little secrets about herself. Before we finally set her free she's made to lick a pile of spit off the floor. At the end of this

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:24:31
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 464.3 MB