This was 24 year old Isadora's first visit to The Attic. She's a natural girl that doesn't really care for the act of blowing a lifeless dildo --especially one as large as Luther. But I must say, she does a pretty darn good job of getting it three inches down her throat with aplomb --even with a chain and collar around her neck. I gotta say, she did try hard to get it back a bit further but the girth on Luther was just too much for her.
Isadora gets her arms bound in a box tie, laid on her belly and her ankles tied up on a post. Her chest gets pulled and secured up off the floor. Things start right off with some clit simulation using the Hitachi. As soon as it touches her box her eyes close and she gets all gravelly sounding. Given that she hasn't ever used a Hitachi before I ask her if she likes it. Yeah, that's a 10-4. When I told her she needed to let us know when she was about to cum she got all confused and wanted to know why. Soon she was distracted again and, after a couple of minutes, she let me know she was ready to cum. Her mouth was all ajar, eyes closed and reduced to simply murmuring answers. She was a good girl though. When it was time she looked right at the camera and let you, The Viewer, know she was cumming.
Next scene has Isadora in a partial suspension with only one foot on the floor. Her other leg drawn back up behind her, ball gagged and her large breasts spilling out of chest harness. She's left to contemplate her situation.
Next scene Isadora is in a strappado with a spreader bar. The Hitachi gets placed on her bushy cunt while we watch the action of the big screen behind her. Again, she gets slacked jawed and murmurs and her eyes are shut hard. After a minute or two she starts to cum alive; having trouble standing as she bucks around in her bonds. Clearly she's having an orgasm without permission. She gets a paddling for it afterward but it's clear she can't take much. Every swat has her jumping around.
Isadora finishes the day strictly bound to a post with her arms over her head. Her hairy armpits in plain view for those who like the natural look. This is when she gets her first experience with electricity. DC current gets applied to her nipples and we watch her first reactions to this experience. After she's had all she can take of that she gets a titty flogging to round out the day.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 43:56
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 240.8 MB