21 year old Romola drove down from the Seattle area for her first ever bondage shoot. After spending a little time getting to know her in the interview we summarily rope her elbows and wrists together behind her back and have her get undressed for us. When she finally got her shirt unbuttoned I was pleased to see she had on a pretty darn sexy corset looking garment underneath. Very hot indeed. That's when we had her get on her knees and start sucking Luther off. She was happy to gag on Luther, several times, without being told to.
Next scene has Romola tightly roped to the post wearing those lovely shoes of hers. A very large, red ball gag is then inserted into her mouth. Things really heat up for Romola now. First she gets a titty flogging that has those 34Ds bouncing after each strike. Then she receives a pussy flogging, then Clover clamps on her nips, followed by some hard spanking on her ass and inner thighs. It clearly is uncomfortable for her. She is given a brief respite with the Hitachi. She is brought to the point of O and denied. After the 2nd request to be allowed to cum she starts to beg for it. Of course, we put the Hitachi away and give her a serious titty canning. OK folks, this hurts. While she receives the canning she drifts off into sub space, her jaw sort of falls loose and that large red ball gag sinks a little further into her mouth. We make her tell us how bad it hurts. And if it doesn't hurt enough we cane them some more. By the end of this scene she'll have something to show for it --and she does. She's a real good girl that Romola. She's in pain and that ball gag is so large she's having difficulty with it. Often we see her try to push it out but she just can't do it. Instead, loads of slobber pour out. I promised her after the titty canning she can have that orgasm. But I change my mind and strike her severely with the thumper instead. Now she is allowed that O she so desperately needs --and in fact, it turns out to be three hard Os in pretty quick succession. I do my best to make her look at you, The Viewer, and tell you that she is cumming and to keep those eyes open. But she just can't complete the task without failing. Obviously, we'll need to work on that the rest of the day.
Next scene has Romola in a hogtie on our tall table. I think you'll like her lovely feet, toes and hands in this scene. This scene also includes the Face Cam which catches all the pained responses and copious drooling she can't control. Now we install the ass hook in her A-Hole and tie that off to her neck. Once that Hitachi hits her clit there is so much pussy juice bouncing around it looks like water boiling. Naturally, that needs to get wiped right under her nose --so I do. She's made to tell you, The Viewer, that her pussy is wet and request that she have her cunt filled. She drools copiously while attempting to speak. She gets fucked very hard with Big Blue. Every stroke hits the ball on the end of that ass hook deep inside her.
Many orgasm denials, whippings, canings and floggings later she's rewarded. Then I take Big Blue out and wipe it all over her face and tongue --she's shiny now! Then we start the treatment all over again. You won't believe the amount of pussy juice that cums out of her and sort of boils over the top of the Hitachi. It's noisy and she just begs continuously to be able to O; frankly, it gets a little annoying.
Next scene has Romola bound to a chair. She gets all manner of torture here with repeated O denial. After awhile she just cums in waves. The last scene has her in a strappado with a spreader bar. The dedicated Cunt Cam is in place to catch the poo action. She gets canned, paddled, Clover clamps applied and fucked by Big Blue until she sprays. There is so much drool in this scene you see it fall off in big wads and hear it hit the floor.

Format: Windows Media
Duration: 1:55:30
Video: 720x480, Windows Media Video 9, 683kbps
Audio: 62kbps

File size: 634.0 MB