Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>

Thread: depfile.com  

Images

depfile.com

All the files I want badly are on Depfile. But for some reason I can't seem to get the damn site to give me a premium account. Can someone please aware me to the secrets of making Depfile work for us downloaders? thanks!

Images

Re: depfile issues - someone please explain

What problem exactly do you have?
    Please don't write pm with "requests". Retiring ... Thanks for amazing years

Follow my old friends on fuuuck.org!

Images

I dont have a premium to depfile, but I have no issues, downloading from them. Takes longer and you only get like 1 GB worth of downloads in 24 hrs but there's no issues. It will tell you to buy premium some times. Usually when the video doesn't exist it anymore. Instead of it saying file removed/missing it will tell you to buy premium.
    "It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

Images

the problem is I can't get them to accept a credit card. and their resellers are bullshit. does Multihosters work? I've seen bad reviews saying it doesn't.

If I download without premium, I get cut off after about 200 megs and then I either get a 404 or a 503 error.

Images

Never play with debrid sites like Multihosters. Most barely working.

As for you question. I suggest you to buy premium account via Bitcoins. It is the always working and most secure option.

Just but in google "bitcoins". First time may be scary, but when you will start using it you will love that

Images

depfile.com

I renewed a one month prem with Depfile, and any link I go to click on, will time out. I made a ticket and they simply said in broken english "We solve this problem. Please wait". It's already been a few days and I can't even use my service. I replied to ask for a time frame on when they expect to fix it, and they never replied. Anyone else having issues?

Images

Re: Depfile Timeouts

Buddy

Same problems here.

I´ve tested several webs and i´ve trying to download via web or with jdownloader.

The results: Many time outs (even if i only use premium links).

Only ocassionally i can download some link (a lack of behavior dont you think?)

I dont know what happen with depfile. Usually is very trustworthy.

Ive sent also my ticket but until this moment I have not had any answer

Really i hope this solve very so soon for all the dephfiles costumers (and for me of course)

p.f. this is not a firewall or antivirus problem. Ive set to sleep both options and the result is the same

Images

Hmm I wonder how long I should wait, before filing a credit card dispute or asking for a refund. I'm paying for a service I can't use.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gnexus View Post
    I renewed a one month prem with Depfile, and any link I go to click on, will time out. I made a ticket and they simply said in broken english "We solve this problem. Please wait". It's already been a few days and I can't even use my service. I replied to ask for a time frame on when they expect to fix it, and they never replied. Anyone else having issues?

Hi everybody from Serbia apologize this google translate the DepFile i will not come in 4 days i can not download anything and my money is also wasted i have downloaded it as soon as we can fix the problem and nothing more down it i did not think it would be a cheating page it would be 3 months premium I paid and I only used it for 2 weeks I never recommend anyone to pay for them I do not think they will be repaired but I hope they believe our money is invested my respect for everyone Punk

Images

Hi everybody from Serbia apologize this google translate the DepFile i will not come in 4 days i can not download anything and my money is also wasted i have downloaded it as soon as we can fix the problem and nothing more down it i did not think it would be a cheating page it would be 3 months premium I paid and I only used it for 2 weeks I never recommend anyone to pay for them I do not think they will be repaired but I hope they believe our money is invested rspect for everyone Punk

Images

Hei moderators! Why did not see my yesterday's post that I wrote from the depfile page?

Images

Because every message posted by new members first must be approved.

As for your issue - i believe that depfile trying to fix that.

Images

Thank you very much, of course, that I understand that you have to go through the text. What about the depfile too much can be a problem or neglect to solve I'm sorry but I have never experienced that on a payer page can not download full 5 days no matter whatsoever problem

Images

For now we can only wait. Depfile know about problem and trying fix that...

Images

I totally agree with you but I have torrent and my web site and server errors have happened to the service provider but the problems have been solved in a couple of days and it is annoying and hopeless the depfil thing if you have not been able to solve the trouble on the 6th day you will lose a lot of premium users It is certain that no one will believe that they will be able to function flawlessly and that the users' money and subscription time will be lost.

Page 1 of 3 123 Last >>