Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>

Thread: depfile.com  

Images

Re: Depfile Timeouts

Depfile has problems all the time. If you have another premium filehost account, you can remote upload the links into it. At least with Datafile you can.

Images

The problem is not for all depfile servers. It seems to be only a couple IP Addresses.

Images

Hello, you are very kind to JB Wannabe and Gnexus. I checked the Datafile page but I can only upload it and I just download the files. Maybe if you know other files downloading lf you are writing here very thank you. punk
    I would still like to ask you if I register on another filehost paid page, can I download the files stored on the depfile page? Thanks

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gnexus View Post
    The problem is not for all depfile servers. It seems to be only a couple IP Addresses.

Gnexus. Do you think you've blocked my IP address and some apps? Or is the IP address of some pages on the depfile not available?

Images

Made an account to contribute to this thread; I don't even regularly use this forum.
    I contacted their support, and this is what they eventually sent me after me inquiring a couple of times.
    We are experiencing problems with the availability of file servers on the following ranges: ip 149.14.xxx.xxx and 185.153.xxx.xxx
    This is due to the fact that the data center in which the server is located has lost contact with the outside world due to a natural disaster - an optical cable is disconnected at a long distance and at several points.

Part of the infrastructure is underground, but part of the optical cable was overhead because of the disaster the aboveground infrastructure - an optical Internet cable - was damaged.

The company announced the terms of restoration of 3-5 working days but everything was delayed for longer. At the moment, the approximate recovery date is April 30.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by punck View Post
    Gnexus. Do you think you've blocked my IP address and some apps? Or is the IP address of some pages on the depfile not available?
    No, it's a time out. Server issue. Some files will download, but others wont. Anything from the IP below, will not download. Times out.

This site can’t be reached

185.153.196.31 took too long to respond

149.14.58.61 took too long to respond.

Images

yep...like buddy Gnexus say, the site 185.153.196.31 and 149.14.58.61 are not working

if ur links are hosted an another depfile´s servers you have many chances to download the links

the problem here: some times a movie for example is split in 5, 8 or 10 links. If any of these links are hosted in one of the server with problems... bye bye movie (or picture set)

really i hope depfile can fix the problem. The Silence that does not solve anything sure is the most fast way to lost a bunch of clients. This have a week yet.

Images

more later:

Update¡¡¡¡ I bring here the answer of the dephfile Costumer Support:

"We are experiencing problems with the availability of file servers on the following ranges: ip 149.14.xxx.xxx and 185.153.xxx.xxx

This is due to the fact that the data center in which the server is located has lost contact with the outside world due to a natural disaster - an optical cable is disconnected at a long distance and at several points.

Part of the infrastructure is underground, but part of the optical cable was overhead because of the disaster the aboveground infrastructure - an optical Internet cable - was damaged.

The company announced the terms of restoration of 3-5 working days but everything was delayed for longer. At the moment, the approximate recovery date is April 30.
    Customer support DepFile"

Really i hope this information can help to my viperfriends

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Gnexus View Post
    No, it's a time out. Server issue. Some files will download, but others wont. Anything from the IP below, will not download. Times out.

185.153.196.31 took too long to respond

149.14.58.61 took too long to respond.
    Thanks very much this is a big problem. And how do I know to the files which server are they? This is a good question, right?

Images

Ixtis2001 thanks very much to my friend but now is the question to believe in the DepFiles or not and you are absolutely right here is the easiest way to lose premium members ciao Punk

Images

I've never had any problems with depfile timing out. Rapidgator on the other hand. That time outs all the time. Premium or not.
    "It's time to pay for your Sins."
    Everyone talks about gay bars and gay clubs, why not let's go beyond gay. Let's go enchanted. That way when you say your into S&M it means Sorcery and Magic. - Robin Williams

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    I've never had any problems with depfile timing out. Rapidgator on the other hand. That time outs all the time. Premium or not.
    Remove referral=vipergirls.to from the end. Usually its help :p
    Please don't write pm with "requests". Retiring ... Thanks for amazing years

Follow my old friends on fuuuck.org!

13. Liked by 1 user: Mfan24

Images

Quote Originally Posted by Zarathos View Post
    Rapid Gator is an authentic pain in the ... like Zarathos say

You can put to sleep ur antivirus and firewall and still you will need a very fine settings in ur Jdownloader to get some regular results. The time outs or reconections are a pain theme all days. Really i dont know why the people use this terrible host.

Images

Quote Originally Posted by punck View Post
    And how do I know to the files which server are they? This is a good question, right?
    Buddy Punck

About ur Question. If you are a premium member of depfile and you are logged via web, when you pick in some dowload depfile link you can will see the premium address download link, for example:

h***p://185.153.196.7/1/14589756/7/b49345659c2e42088850f2d08044d/4/yourfile.mp4

At first of the link is the direction of site (server)

By the way about to continue with Depfile or not, I dont know. This is a personal decision. The only thing i can say is: many times the way in which finally I have found files difficult to find has been through this hosting because depfile does not delete the downloads so fast (i have found files of 2014, 2013 and so far)

Images

Greath my dear friend Yes I am a premium subscriber."By the way about to continue with Depfile or not, I dont know. This is a personal decision. The only thing i can say is: many times the way in which finally I have found files difficult to find has been through this hosting because depfile does not delete the downloads so fast (i have found files of 2014, 2013 and so far)" And where did you find it? In which section of the depfile page? Or do I copy a link that is not to be downloaded somewhere? thanks buddy ixtis2001

Page 2 of 3 << First 123 Last >>