This Clip starts where Part 2 ended... Rachel is dressed in stockings, garter, satin shiny panties, and business attire. She is tied with rope to a chair with her legs spread open and a croth-rope tied on. Rachel is gagged with a huge cleaning sponge before microfoam tape is wrapped around her head and between her teeth. I continue binding her with rope tying her elbows together, as she endures this gag. I realize we are running out of time for this episode and I want to get in 1 last gag, so I forgot to have her chant. I remove the gag with some difficulty as the sponge is wedged in her mouth tight. I place a full pair of pantyhose over her head and use the legs to cleave gag her. A rubber swim cap is next, followed by micro-foam tape, and then finished off with orange electrical tape. I am done with her bondage so I leave her to struggle, drool, moan, and endure her final gag. At the end of the episode, I remove the gag and we get more of Rachel's commentary and what she thought of the evening and the challenges of the various gags.

Format: mp4
Duration: 24:15
Video: 1280x720, AVC (H.264), 2907kbps
Audio: 119kbps

File size: 539.0 MB