Release Year: 2015
Studio: Gangbang Creampie
Cast: Bill, Butters, Cliff, eLmO, Esteban, Gator, Gib
Genres: Orgy

I met our first Gangbang Creampie girl in January of 2015. We hung out a few times and I really liked her attitude towards life and sex. She has an insatiable appetite for cock and cum so she was an obvious choice when I decided to shoot our first Gangbang Creampie video. This day started out at a local pub for some food and a drink. I fired up the video camera and recorded the conversation I had with her. She is such a good little freak, she even flashed her boobs, removed her panties and spread her legs for the camera exposing her shaved pussy and puffy pussy lips. It was easy to see she was getting turned on just talking about being the center of attention in her first gangbang and creampie video. She told me she loved the way it feels when a man shoots his load inside of her pussy and was very excited to have multiple loads of cum inside of her. When we arrived at the Gangbang Station she opened the door and for the first time saw all the guys waiting inside ready to fuck her. It starts out with one of the cocksmen taking down her top and playing with her huge erect nipples, then he takes the rest of her clothes off before inviting his fellow cocksmen to join in. She lays back on the gangbang table, opens her mouth then her legs and the fun begins. In this gangbang creampie video G1 takes 8 huge loads of cum inside of her pussy then does what is now the customary "Creampie Martini" by pushing the cum out of her pussy and into the martini glass before drinking the mix of her juices and 8 loads of semen.

Format: mp4
Duration: 45:13
Video: 1920x1080, AVC (H.264), 3915kbps
Audio: 310kbps

File size: 1.4 GB