Images

Julia and the other girls in Nylon, Pantyhose and stockings

01-02-2017-girls-gone-panty-wild

Original name:Girls Gone Panty Wild
    Date of Release: 01-02-2017
    Studio: FFStockings
    Cast: Julia
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Panties

AC, DirtyAngie and me. All in our sexiest underwear, just dying to show it off. We are all dressed respectably in our short skirts and stockings. As we sit on the couch, you can clearly see up our skirts. I am wearing black bikini panties, black garter belt, and vintage stockings. AC is a very sexy black girl with enormous titties and she is wearing very sheer white bikini panties, a rich navy garter belt and light tan stockings, and DirtyAngie is wearing sexy red bikini panties, red garter belt and suntan hose. I know how much you like to peek, so now is the time to look up our skirts as we open our legs to make you horny. We start lifting our skirts and playing with our lingerie so you see lots of panties, stockings, legs and a whole lot of panty covered bottoms, just the way you like. We open our legs, we bend over and you see a delightful selection of panty close ups. We each do sexy strips, making sure you get under our skirts, see lots of underskirt stocking tops and panties as well as very sexy panty line pictures as our skirts and slips get raised. Soon we are stripped to our lingerie and teasing you with our panties and bras. And wait till you see AC's enormous....huge....titties in her full cup blue bra.

Number of pictures: 112
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 13,9 MB

Download 01-02-2017-girls-gone-panty-wild - 13,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-27-2016-my-new-friend-julie-part-1

12-27-2016-my-new-friend-julie-part-1

Original name:My New Friend Julie Part 1
    Date of Release: 12-27-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl

I just met Julie recently and she is such a cutie. She came over one afternoon and bravely pointed out that she could see right through my too tight white pencil skirt. She asked me about my polka dotted panties, but mainly she was curious about my garter belt and stockings. She is young and had never seen one before. You won't believe her surprise when I hiked up my skirt and showed her my stockings and suspenders. She was very curious and a little touchy on my bottom as I showed off for her. I asked to see what she was wearing and I asked her if I could lift her dress. She was shocked, as you will see, but she let me and she was wearing black pantyhose and the sexiest purple nylon bikinis. I said she just had to try on a pair of stockings. So out came a brand new package of stockings and an eight strap garter belt. I pulled down her pantyhose as she held up her dress...she has such a cute behind in these panties...and I dressed her in stockings. You can watch me roll up her nylons and you can see up my see through skirt as I dress Julie. Now she looks even sexier. In fact we are both feeling sexier. I wonder what is going to happen next? Hmmmmmm

Number of pictures: 64
    Resolution: 667x1024
    File size: 6,8 MB

Download 12-27-2016-my-new-friend-julie-part-1 - 6,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-25-2017-julias-outdoor-panty-play

01-25-2017-julias-outdoor-panty-play

Original name:Julia's Outdoor Panty Play
    Date of Release: 01-25-2017
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside, Julia's Panties, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I am wearing a very sheer, very sexy pair of vintage string bikini panties. So small and so sexy and so hot over a garter belt. I am outside and happy to let you under my skirt for a really good view of my panties and stocking tops. I pose just the way you like to show off my panties and garter belt, then do a sexy outdoor striptease, pull my panties down, stretch them between my stockings and heels then even put them on my big titties. I spread my stockinged legs wide, stuff my panties in my pussy, then masturbate until I cum and my panties are now truly soaked. This is a terrific panty and stocking show.

Number of pictures: 122
    Resolution: 734x1128
    File size: 19,2 MB

Download 01-25-2017-julias-outdoor-panty-play - 19,2 MB

4. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-08-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts

01-08-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts

Original name:Lesbians in Girdles and Garter Belts
    Date of Release: 01-08-2017
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl

I know how much you love garter belts and girdles. Angie and I are dressed in hot underwear, just the way you like. Angie is wearing a shiny red open bottom girdle with very sexy lacy bikini panties underneath and I am wearing flowery full bottom briefs over my garter belt. We are both wearing slips and we let you under our skirts and open our legs to let you peek under our fifties skirts and dresses. We do a skirt lifting scene and show off everything under our skirts. I know how horny you are now watching us strip and tease, showing off our bottoms in panties, with lots of underwear close ups. If you enjoy bras, you are in for a treat with great brassiere scenes. I strip Angie out of her bra just after we stand over you so you can look up at our panties and stocking tops then I play with her very firm titties, still in her sheer half slip and underwear.

Number of pictures: 94
    Resolution: 1000x1528
    File size: 12,9 MB

Download 01-08-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts - 12,9 MB

6. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-03-2016-zoezane-the-dirty-old-whore-and-julia

12-03-2016-zoezane-the-dirty-old-whore-and-julia

Number of pictures: 73
    Resolution: 1280x853
    File size: 10,9 MB

Original name:ZoeZane, the Dirty Old Whore and Julia
    Date of Release: 12-03-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

ZoeZane loves being a slut. She loves everything about being a slut. She loves men and loves having sex with women. Lucky for me. Zoe is old enough to know everything there is about stockings, slips, panties and bras and garter belts. And I get to grope, kiss fondle and play with this amazing dirty old woman.

Download 12-03-2016-zoezane-the-dirty-old-whore-and-julia - 10,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

06-21-2016-julias-garter-belt-and-real-panties

06-21-2016-julias-garter-belt-and-real-panties

Original name:Julia's Garter Belt and Real Panties
    Date of Release: 06-21-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Panties, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I know how much you like girls in briefs with garter belts underneath them. So I dress in a very demure outfit with a loose skirt and invite you under my skirt so you can see my white briefs and sexy stocking tops. Are you comfy under my skirt? Well, you just sit back and take your cock in your hand because I am going to treat you to a sexy skirt lifting show. I flip up my skirt to tease you, then I slowly, very slowly hike it up until you can see my briefs, then all the way up so you can see my hot red garter belt. I give you side views, back views and front views of my sexy panties. I squat down so you can peek up my skirt at my stocking tops and just a little hint of my panties before I open my legs to show you my big wide panty crotch. I lift my top, to show off my hot brassiere with a filmy insert, and then I pull out my big boobs. With my legs spread wide, I masturbate with my vibrator, as I look right at you encouraging you to masturbate with me. Then I pull my panties down around my ankles so you can see my pussy and we can orgasm together as you look at my sexy panties, stockings, bra, titties, pussy and bright red garter belt.

Number of pictures: 47
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 4,9 MB

Download 06-21-2016-julias-garter-belt-and-real-panties - 4,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-03-2016-julias-polka-dot-panties-striptease

05-03-2016-julias-polka-dot-panties-striptease

Original name:Julia's Polka Dot Panties Striptease
    Date of Release: 05-03-2016
    Julia's Solo Hardcore

This is a pantyman's dream. Genuine 70's black bikini briefs with white polka dots. And they are so sheer. If you love the lines of panties stretched across a girls butt and if you like looking up skirts and if you are hooked on garter belts, stockings and vintage bullet bras and if you really really like striptease, then this photo set is really one of the best I have ever done. These panties are sooooo sexy to wear but they are also sooooo sexy to remove which you will get to see as I finish in just my heels, hose and garter belt and nothing else.

Number of pictures: 41
    Resolution: 480x669
    File size: 3,2 MB

Download 05-03-2016-julias-polka-dot-panties-striptease - 3,2 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-30-2016-poolside-in-panties

12-30-2016-poolside-in-panties

Original nameoolside in Panties
    Date of Release: 12-30-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside

I love warm summer days by the pool. I had a few chores to attend to so I am wearing an apron over my black sheer brief panties, black garter belt and black bra and, of course my tan fully fashioned stockings and heels. Just what every girl should wear in the summer. You can peek through my full apron and get a very good view of my bra cup and strap under my arm. I bend over and you can see my sexy black panties with a seam that runs right down the middle of my bottom. I squat down so you can look under my apron skirt then I slowly lift it for you to give you a great view of my panties and garter belt. I strip outside, down to my underwear and walk around in my black bra, black panties, black garter belt, black heels and suntan hose. I sit on a little patio chair with my legs open so you can see my panties. Then I pull my panties down, stretch them between my stockings, then step out of my panties and show them to you before I walk around and pose outdoors, with my big tits pulled out of my black brassiere, no panties, just my heels, hose and black garter belt. I just love these panties and I have more work to do, so I let you watch me take off my bra with some nice bra strap pictures, put my underwear back on, put on my apron, and get back to my chores around the swimming pool.

Number of pictures: 96
    Resolution: 1280x882
    File size: 14,2 MB

Download 12-30-2016-poolside-in-panties - 14,2 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-23-2016-julia-the-mistress-and-elli-the-naughty-maid-part-3

04-23-2016-julia-the-mistress-and-elli-the-naughty-maid-part-3

Original name:Julia the Mistress and Elli the Naughty Maid Part 3
    Date of Release: 04-23-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Uniforms

Part 3 continues with Mistress Julia producing a huge double dildo for the girls to play with. Julia insists that they both deep throat this monster to get themselves in the mood for a little girl girl stocking sex. When the dildo is well lubricated, Elli spreads her stockinged legs and Julia slides the dildo deep in her pussy. She then spreads her legs, pushes the dildo in herself and they grind their pussies together as the fuck the double dildo. This gets very sleazy as both girls get on all fours, bottom to bottom and go wild on the double dildo, still in their stockings and garter belts. Julia then takes the dildo in her mouth and sucks on it while it is still in Elli. But Elli has a surprise for Julia...a strap on dildo. She gets Julia on her hands and knees and fucks her doggy style with the strap on and a vibrator. This is the finale of this amazingly sexy series and not to be missed if you like lesbian lingerie sex.

Number of pictures: 81
    Resolution: 1024x705
    File size: 6,9 MB

Download 04-23-2016-julia-the-mistress-and-elli-the-naughty-maid-part-3 - 6,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

08-02-2016-smell-the-glove

08-02-2016-smell-the-glove

Original name:Smell the Glove
    Date of Release: 08-02-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Hardcore

One of my favorite all time movies is This is Spinal Tap. Do you remember their album was going to be called Smell the Glove? That was a bit of an inspiration for this photo set. I have on a smashing prom dress with the prettiest lilac nylon full cut briefs, a beautiful vintage garter belt, and a lavender brassiere. Oh yes and some prissy little red gloves. I let you look up my dress, and get some very good bottom pictures under my crinoline and I even lift my dress so you can see all of this wonderful lingerie. I hope you are comfortable because I do a very sexy striptease, walk around in my stockings, suspenders, and panties. But I do get a little naughty when my panties come off and I am just in my stockings and garter belt. You can watch me play with myself with my red gloves. In fact I even put a glove right up my..well you know. The smell is amazing and it just makes me hornier. Hence the title of this set. I know you will enjoy it.I did.

Number of pictures: 55
    Resolution: 1024x706
    File size: 6,4 MB

Download 08-02-2016-smell-the-glove - 6,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-27-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-3

05-27-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-3

Original name:Julia and Seska, the Sexy Stocking Girls Part 3
    Date of Release: 05-27-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

Sexy Seska is dressed only in her black brassiere, black garter belt, black stockings and heels. I am topless, wearing my oh so sexy white girdle and stockings...and a strap on dildo. I make Seska get on her knees and show me how she gives a blow job. Then I get her on her hands and knees and give her a good seeing to from behind with my bright red dildo in a black leather harness over my girdle. Seska has a blinding orgasm in her suspenders and stockings, and then we kiss, fondle, smile and think about the next time.

Number of pictures: 53
    Resolution: 668x1024
    File size: 5,1 MB

Download 05-27-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-3 - 5,1 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-14-2016-julias-vintage-polka-dots

05-14-2016-julias-vintage-polka-dots

Original name:Julia's Vintage Polka Dots
    Date of Release: 05-14-2016
    Julia's Solo Hardcore

I have a real fondness for polka dots. You don't see them much any more and I am sure you will love this vintage red ensemble with my white gloves and sexy hat, and red patent ankle strap pumps. In fact, you can crawl under it if you like and check out my black sheer sixties hip hugger panties and frilly black sixties suspender belt holding up my tan fully fashioned stockings. I slowly raise my skirt to give you a good view of my lingerie. I squat down so you can peek up my full skirt and see my panties. Then I slowly strip to reveal my black sixties full cup brassiere. I pose topless in my panties, garter belt and stockings, but I leave my hat on because it looks so proper. *chuckle* Then I take off my panties and...well I hope you are very hot, hard and horny now, because I slowly stuff my panties inside me as I masturbate with my stockinged legs spread wide for your enjoyment. I know you are hard and wet now as I slowly pull my panties out as we cum together.

Number of pictures: 86
    Resolution: 666x1024
    File size: 8,9 MB

Download 05-14-2016-julias-vintage-polka-dots - 8,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-23-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-4

04-23-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-4

Original name:Two Stewardesses in Open Bottom Girdles Part 4
    Date of Release: 04-23-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl

If you have been following this set than this is what you have had to look forward to. Cathy and I get very naughty. And I mean NAUGHTY. These are some of the finest girdled oral sex photos you will ever see. We have lost our uniforms completely and are just wearing our girdles and NO PANTIES. But it gets much better. Some very up close and personal shots of face sitting, some very sensual nylon toe sucking, 69, erect, very wet clitorises and possibly the best of all; Cathy and I actually put a cucumber inside us at the same time and take it so deep our pussies touch. If this doesn't leave you speechless and trembling then you better check your pulse.

Number of pictures: 49
    Resolution: 640x509
    File size: 3 MB

Download 04-23-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-4 - 3 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-13-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-1

05-13-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-1

Original name:Julia and Seska, the Sexy Stocking Girls Part 1
    Date of Release: 05-13-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

I went to visit my friend Seska who is such a lingerie girl. She asked me what I was wearing, so I said I would show her if she would show me her sexy underwear. So we both put on a sexy strip show. We are both wearing sexy short skirts and sheer tops. I slowly unbutton my top to show off my blue bra and she shows me her sexy black bra. Then we start hiking up our skirts for a panty show, and Seska lets me right under her skirt for a peek at her red nylon bikini panties and her stocking tops. I show her my girdle and black panties as she pulls her skirt really tight to tease me with her panty lines. Such a sexy show. She hitches her skirt right up and lets me feel her panties on her firm bottom. Then we both get on our hands and knees so our short skirts hike up above our stocking tops and show off our panties. This photo set reminds me so much of the girlie magazines I would see from the fifties and sixties. Sexy, sexy glamour.

Number of pictures: 71
    Resolution: 668x1024
    File size: 7,8 MB

Download 05-13-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-1 - 7,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-24-2016-cocktail-dress-and-opera-gloves-sex

05-24-2016-cocktail-dress-and-opera-gloves-sex

Original name:Cocktail Dress and Opera Gloves Sex
    Date of Release: 05-24-2016
    Julia's Boy Girl

The horny photographer has his wicked way. I get so many requests from my members to see me having sex with a man, that when I told my photographer he once again jumped at the chance and rose to the occasion. He started taking pictures of me in my very elegant fifties cocktail dress and underskirt. But I think he was overcome by the sight of my red panties black garter belt and shoulder length satin gloves. I have pity on the poor boy and give him a blow job and to top it off wrap my bikini panties around his cock and take him and my panties right in my mouth. Then you see him actually put himself right inside me and then finish all over my very dripping pussy. Wow. Then I get back to the work at hand and finish my very sexy striptease down to my garter belt and stockings. There are lots of raised skirts, panty, and lingerie pictures in this very exciting set.

Number of pictures: 53
    Resolution: 640x509
    File size: 4 MB

Download 05-24-2016-cocktail-dress-and-opera-gloves-sex - 4 MB

Page 1 of 11 123 ... Last >>