Images

02-27-2016-secretary-spraying-outdoor-striptease

02-27-2016-secretary-spraying-outdoor-striptease

Original name:Secretary Spraying Outdoor Striptease
    Date of Release: 02-27-2016
    Studio: FFStockings
    Cast: Julia
    high heels, jerk off, Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside

I love being naughty outside....in my tight pencil skirt. I let you peek under my skirt and see my stocking tops and panties. I walk for you in my bikini panties and stockings and I strip and show off my panties, garter belt, stiletto heels and stockings and spray all over a picnic table then taste it....and I stuff my wet panties into my pussy, which I really enjoy because it makes me feel like such a dirty girl.

Number of pictures: 80
    Resolution: 1024x576
    File size: 8,9 MB

Download 02-27-2016-secretary-spraying-outdoor-striptease - 8,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-10-2016-julias-sexy-lavender-panties-and-black-girdle

11-10-2016-julias-sexy-lavender-panties-and-black-girdle

Original name:Julia's Sexy Lavender Panties and Black Girdle
    Date of Release: 11-10-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I am wearing a very tight sixties shift dress that is so short my stocking tops show. I let you see my dress ride just above my nylons to let you peek at my suspender straps. You wonder; is it a garter belt or is it a black girdle? As you strain to get a peek, you notice my lavender panties. Again you wonder, are they briefs or are they bikinis? I slowly, ever so slowly, hike up my dress and the bottom of my panties come into view, then my black vintage open bottom girdle and now you see my panties are very sexy full bottom briefs. I know you like to look, so I pose to show off my sexy panties and girdle just the way you like before I slide out of my dress and show off my big boobs in my lavender push up brassiere. This photo set is so sexy. I want us both to enjoy the fun. You watch as I masturbate through the shiny nylon of my panties. I hope you are masturbating as well. I grab my bunny eared dildo and slide my panties aside and push it deep in my pussy with my legs spread in my black stockings. I want you to masturbate even faster now, because I have turned up my vibe and we can cum together....whenever you like. Come in close now, I want you to see how wet my panties are after I orgasm.

Number of pictures: 79
    Resolution: 666x1024
    File size: 8,9 MB

Download 11-10-2016-julias-sexy-lavender-panties-and-black-girdle - 8,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-06-2016-honey-im-home

11-06-2016-honey-im-home

Original name:Honey, I'm Home
    Date of Release: 11-06-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

I want to be the girl you come home to after a hard day at work. I greet you in my flowery full skirt dress, dangling my pump off my toes and my stockinged legs double-crossed. As my skirt rides up, you notice my stocking tops and a hint of my lavender slip. But I know how much you love to be teased and I open my legs to flash my sexy shiny briefs at you. I pose just the way you like on the couch, showing off my panties and lifting my dress to show you my sexy half slip. Then up goes my slip and you get to see my very pretty, flowery sixties open bottom girdle. I stand over you and let you right under my slip. Is it warm under there by my panties and stocking tops? I strip, slowly and tease you with my panty and girdle show as I bend over, walk around and let you in very close to enjoy my lingerie. I strip out of my sexy blue full cup bra and let my big boobies fall free and I know that you want to see me pull my panties aside to show you what is under my sexy panty crotch. Welcome home.

Number of pictures: 102
    Resolution: 835x1280
    File size: 10,4 MB

Download 11-06-2016-honey-im-home - 10,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-20-2016-girdle-and-stocking-tease

11-20-2016-girdle-and-stocking-tease

Original name:Girdle and Stocking Tease
    Date of Release: 11-20-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

Julia teases in a slip, stockings and girdle.

Number of pictures: 57
    Resolution: 640x509
    File size: 3,4 MB

Download 11-20-2016-girdle-and-stocking-tease - 3,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

07-19-2016-peek-in-on-julia-changing

07-19-2016-peek-in-on-julia-changing

Original nameeek in On Julia Changing
    Date of Release: 07-19-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips

I have to get dressed to go out this evening. I am in the bathroom in my flower panel black open bottom girdle, white briefs, red bra, and half slip. I have left the curtains open because I know you like to peek. You can see me from outside and I know you are watching. I strip off my lingerie and change into my sexy pink bikini panties and struggle into a hot black open bottom girdle. I hitch up my stockings as you peek at me and pose topless just before I put on my black bra. Come in close because I want you to see me put on my vintage dress. It is so sheer you can see everything right through it. What do you think? Will it be a hit with the boys?

Number of pictures: 64
    File size: 6,3 MB

Download 07-19-2016-peek-in-on-julia-changing - 6,3 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-04-2016-julia-in-sexy-panties-and-open-bottom-girdle

12-04-2016-julia-in-sexy-panties-and-open-bottom-girdle

Number of pictures: 78
    File size: 7,4 MB

Original name:Julia in Sexy Panties and Open Bottom Girdle
    Date of Release: 12-04-2016
    Julia's Girdle

My white pencil skirt is so damn tight you can see my panties, girdle, suspender straps and stocking tops through the thin material. I love to wear tight skirts with no lining to show off my sexy underwear. I know just how much men enjoy peeking at my sexy vintage lingerie. I lift my skirt ever so slowly to reveal my stocking tops, then my lavender garter straps tugging at my nylons, then the bottoms of my pale green nylon panties and finally my hot lavender open bottom girdle. You can clearly see my panties through the tight material. I do this again from behind so you can see my panties and girdle stretched oh so tightly across my bottom. I slowly unbutton my blouse and let you peek at my big boobies straining to get out of my lacy purple brassiere. You watch as I slowly unzip my tight skirt and pose for you in my bra, panties, girdle, stockings, and red pumps. I unhook my bra from behind and let it drop to show off my bare breasts and the slowly roll off my girdle and pose in my panties. There are lots of good topless panty pictures before I pull my bikini panties down to my knees and stretch them across my girdle, which is now pulled down. I think you will enjoy seeing my panties pulled down and my girdle is around my knees as I pose naked for your pleasure, except for my heels, hose, and girdle and I do show off every part of my body to make you extra horny.

Download 12-04-2016-julia-in-sexy-panties-and-open-bottom-girdle - 7,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-03-2017-my-new-friend-julie-part-2

01-03-2017-my-new-friend-julie-part-2

Original name:My New Friend Julie Part 2
    Date of Release: 01-03-2017
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Panties

In Part Two with Julie I get to have a little fun hooking up that sexy eight-strap garter belt under Julie's sexy purple bikini panties. Her bottom is so cute and touchable with her panties fitting just right and tight. And when you see her in stockings and panties she is amazing. You know you can see her panties, stockings, garter belt and bra right through the sheer fabric of her dress. In fact you can come right under her skirt if you like and look right up between her legs and see her stocking tops and..well everything else. We are both starting to feel very sexy and we kiss and grope and lift each other's skirts to feel our garters and stockings. Then we both strip for each other and show off and now you can see all of our sexy underwear and Julie even shows off her oh so perfect tiny titties and lets me touch them. My my was that sexy.

Number of pictures: 64
    Resolution: 667x1024
    File size: 6,8 MB

Download 01-03-2017-my-new-friend-julie-part-2 - 6,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-19-2016-look-up-my-skirt-and-fuck-me-in-panties-and-stockings

05-19-2016-look-up-my-skirt-and-fuck-me-in-panties-and-stockings

Original name:Look Up My Skirt and Fuck Me In Panties and Stockings
    Date of Release: 05-19-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Boy Girl, Julia's Panties

I am wearing a really short kilt and I bend over to let you peek at my black and white zebra print panties and black garter belt. I stand over you so you can look up at my panties and stocking tops, then I squat, raise my skirt and let you look at my panties and stocking from the front and behind, You come in really close so you can see the cups and straps of my black bra through the sheer material of my blouse. I hike up my skirt and show off everything as I invite you in close. I instruct you to jerk off, and then you look down as "your" clock slides into my panties and deep into my pussy. I let you wrap my black garter strap around your cock then suck it deep and jerk you off until you cum on my tits, which are still pushed up by my sexy brassiere. This virtual blow job and stocking fuck will feel so real as you stroke your cock and cum watching me strip down to my bra, bikini panties, garter belt, stockings and sexy heels.

Number of pictures: 95
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 10,7 MB

Download 05-19-2016-look-up-my-skirt-and-fuck-me-in-panties-and-stockings - 10,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

06-12-2016-soaking-wet-and-see-through-outdoor-slip-show

06-12-2016-soaking-wet-and-see-through-outdoor-slip-show

Original name:Soaking Wet and See Through Outdoor Slip Show
    Date of Release: 06-12-2016
    Julia Outside, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

I think a full-length pink lacy slip is just such a sexy girly thing and when I get to show off outside in my slip, it is just plain fun. I cross my legs and let you peek at my stocking tops and you can come up close and see my stocking feet and wrinkly black stockings. I bend over and you can see my bottom in very hot black panties and red brassiere through the sheer material of my pink slip. I even let you look between my legs and peek at my panties. I lift my slip to show off my garter belt panties and stockings and you can clearly see my red bra strap. I know how horny sexy underwear makes you. I step into a hot pool and soak my slip as I float in my lingerie. My slip turns totally transparent and you can clearly see my black garter belt, black panties, black stockings and red bra. I pose just the way you like with my legs spread wide to show off my panties. I pull my panties down and let them float in the pool and pull my big titties out of my bra and show off everything. I do so hope your cock is hard and as wet as my panties as you cum while enjoying my very wet sexy show.

Number of pictures: 72
    Resolution: 1280x877
    File size: 13,6 MB

Download 06-12-2016-soaking-wet-and-see-through-outdoor-slip-show - 13,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-05-2016-lesbian-skirt-lifting-lust

12-05-2016-lesbian-skirt-lifting-lust

Original name:Lesbian Skirt Lifting Lust
    Date of Release: 12-05-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

DirtyAngie and I are together in very see through outfits. Our white skirts are so sheer you can see our black bikini panties, our garter belts and our stockings. Our blouses are very sexy because you can see our bras. Our stockinged legs are crossed and you can see the wrinkles on our stockings. I stand up and begin a very sexy skirt lifting show. I make sure you see lots of pantylines as well. I bend over to give you that very sexy bottom view of my panties. Angie loves this and helps me show off my panties, garter belt and stockings as she gropes my bottom. Now it's her turn. Up goes her skirt and you get to see lots and lots of great under skirt pictures of her underwear as I play with it as well. Now we pose together. We bend over so you get to see our panties through our skirts. Two sexy bottoms in black panties and garter belts. Out tops come off as we kiss and cuddle with our skirts hiked up. We suck each other nipples with our titties pulled out of our bras....this could go even further....I hope.

Number of pictures: 97
    Resolution: 1280x882
    File size: 11,9 MB

Download 12-05-2016-lesbian-skirt-lifting-lust - 11,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-18-2016-julias-sexy-sheer-dress-and-six-inch-stilettos-striptease

12-18-2016-julias-sexy-sheer-dress-and-six-inch-stilettos-striptease

Original name:Julia's Sexy Sheer Dress and Six Inch Stilettos Striptease
    Date of Release: 12-18-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Solo Glamour

Sexy, sixties, sheer , see through, stockings, suspenders, panties, bra...all visible through my sexy sheer black dress. And if you join me in my kitchen, you can have a good look. My sheer bikini panties are very visible. In fact you lay down on the floor I will stand over you so you can get a good look at my ff stocking tops, vintage garter belt, and these amazing panties. Can you see me peeking through my dress back at you? Maybe this dress should come off so you can see my lingerie in all its glory as I pose for you. I bend over, sit on the counter and let you see lots of pictures of my legs with my garters stretched and tugging at my stocking tops. I am perched on the sexiest six inch black patent stilettos. It is amazing how sexy they look with black seamed stockings. But I think you want me to take off my bra so you can see my boobs as I show off for you in my panties, stockings, heels and suspender belt.

Number of pictures: 57
    Resolution: 1024x705
    File size: 5,7 MB

Download 12-18-2016-julias-sexy-sheer-dress-and-six-inch-stilettos-striptease - 5,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-04-2017-julia-downtown-panty-and-stocking-flashing

01-04-2017-julia-downtown-panty-and-stocking-flashing

Original name:Julia Downtown Panty and Stocking Flashing
    Date of Release: 01-04-2017
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside, Julia's Solo Glamour

What an opportunity. I am in a downtown ultra chic loft with a balcony. There are apartments and offices all around. I am wearing a summery white skirt and pink top with black bikini panties, black ff stockings, garter belt and brassiere. I lift my skirt and show off my underwear to anyone who cares to look. I can see a few interested gazes across the street. I hike my skirt all the way up and bend over so my panties and bottom are in full view. I pull up my top to flash my sexy black bra and then I pull out my big titties and show them off. But you know how much I love to flash in public, so I strip out of my skirt and top, pull down my black brassiere cups, and slowly strip out of my very sexy black panties. Then there I am in my bra, garter belt, black stockings and heels. Then I really show off. I expose everything to you and my new audience in the buildings all around. This is just so damn thrilling. I know you will love it.

Number of pictures: 82
    Resolution: 1280x879
    File size: 14 MB

Download 01-04-2017-julia-downtown-panty-and-stocking-flashing - 14 MB

Page 11 of 11 << First ... 91011