Images

08-07-2016-julia-and-dirtyangies-upskirt-and-lesbian-fun

08-07-2016-julia-and-dirtyangies-upskirt-and-lesbian-fun

Original name:Julia and DirtyAngie's Upskirt and Lesbian Fun
    Date of Release: 08-07-2016
    Studio: FFStockings
    Cast: Julia
    Julia's Girl Girl

It seems that Angie does have more in mind. She stands over me in her panties and sits on my face with my legs spread wide and my sexy black panties exposed. She smothers me in nylon while I masturbate. We pull each other's panties aside and eat each other out in a very sexy sixty-nine. I make Angie cum in her panties as she furiously licks my clit. We are pretty much both satisfied and we fondle and rub our titties together and kiss on the stairs. This is such a sexy set with lots of close up panties, garter belts, stocking tops, pussy eating and seriously horny lingerie ladies.

Number of pictures: 58
    Resolution: 1500x1028
    File size: 6,8 MB

Download 08-07-2016-julia-and-dirtyangies-upskirt-and-lesbian-fun - 6,8 MB

2. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-28-2016-girdle-flashing

05-28-2016-girdle-flashing

Original name:Girdle Flashing
    Date of Release: 05-28-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Solo Glamour

I know you are wondering what I have on under my summery skirt. Well, since I am on my balcony and there are lots of apartments all around, I think I might lift my skirt and show off my sexy lavender open bottom girdle and my sheer panties. If I squat down, you can get a little peek up my legs. But I am in the mood to show off to the world. So I do a slow striptease. I take off my top and show you my bra. I pull my big boobs out of my bra so you can see my titties, then I slide out of my skirt and I walk around topless in my girdle, panties, stockings and heels. I love showing off my tits outside. I do hope someone is looking. Well I know you are.

Number of pictures: 75
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 7,8 MB

Download 05-28-2016-girdle-flashing - 7,8 MB

4. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-23-2016-girdle-girl-striptease

04-23-2016-girdle-girl-striptease

Original name:Girdle Girl Striptease
    Date of Release: 04-23-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Hardcore

This is pure vintage glamour but naughtier. I have had many requests for more fifties housewife pictures. So here they are. I am wearing a fifties frock, just like any woman would have worn back then. Black fully fashioned stockings with a black girdle and pink half slip all very sensible you say. Well yes but the panties and bra are just amazing. Vintage sheer full cup white bra and just the cutest sheer white briefs with burgundy lacy trim. I know you want to see it all so I lift up my dress so you can get a good look through my see through slip then I lift the slip so you get a full picture of my very sexy open bottom girdle. I have also been getting tons of requests to see my feet clad in ff nylons and there are some great close ups of my clear vintage Lucite slingbacks dangling from my toes. I think maybe you might be tired of just looking up my skirt so I strip out of my dress to just my lingerie and pose so you can see every detail of my panties and bra. I do get a little carried away and I just have to pull my panties to the side and play with myself. You can watch as I cum with my stockings wrinkling around my legs.

Number of pictures: 59
    Resolution: 480x669
    File size: 3,6 MB

Download 04-23-2016-girdle-girl-striptease - 3,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-30-2016-julia-up-a-ladder

04-30-2016-julia-up-a-ladder

Original name:Julia Up A Ladder
    Date of Release: 04-30-2016
    Julia's Girdle

You naughty boy, I know you are looking up my dress. That is why I am standing on this ladder so you can peek at my stocking tops and panties. I know how much you like tight girdles and sexy panties. Do you have a hard on now? I hope so. These sexy polka dot panties look very hot under my lavender open bottom girdle. I want you to hold your cock while I lift my dress to give you a good look. I think black brassieres are very sexy. What do you think? I strip this sexy dress off and parade around in my lingerie and stockings for you. Would you like to see my titties? I take of my black bra, sit on the floor, spread my legs and pull my panties aside so we can masturbate together. Are you ready? I know I am.

Number of pictures: 59
    Resolution: 665x1024
    File size: 5,9 MB

Download 04-30-2016-julia-up-a-ladder - 5,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-22-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts-get-dirty

01-22-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts-get-dirty

Original name:Lesbians in Girdles and Garter Belts Get Dirty
    Date of Release: 01-22-2017
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Slips

I am on the stairs with Dirty Angie and like in the first part of this sexy series we are wearing our vintage lingerie. Girdles, panties, slips, stockings and now we get even dirtier. You get to enjoy our hot lingerie and watch as Angie strips me out of my slip and we kiss and grope in our girdles, garter belts, panties, bras and stockings. You can come in close enough to see every wrinkle in my panties. Angie is such a dirty girl. She spreads my stockinged legs wide and licks my pussy. Not that I am complaining because it feels so damn sexy. She spreads her legs wide, pulls her panties aside and I return the favor. Two girls having sex in vintage lingerie is very hot.

Number of pictures: 92
    Resolution: 1000x1528
    File size: 10,9 MB

Download 01-22-2017-lesbians-in-girdles-and-garter-belts-get-dirty - 10,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

07-11-2016-a-walk-in-the-park-in-a-girdle-with-julia

07-11-2016-a-walk-in-the-park-in-a-girdle-with-julia

Original name:A Walk in The Park In A Girdle With Julia
    Date of Release: 07-11-2016
    Julia Outside, Julia's Girdle

I love being outside in really short skirts and dresses and this dress is way too short. It is a sixties hippy shift dress that was really meant to be worn with pantyhose. But that is nowhere near as much fun as wearing an open bottom girdle and full fashion stockings. Every step just flips up my kicky little dress and you can see my stocking tops, open bottom girdle, and black nylon bikini briefs. I am enjoying this warm afternoon and just have to take this opportunity to show off outdoors, so off comes my mini dress and I walk and pose in my panties, stockings, girdle and bra...very sexy in the forest. But I am feeling way more daring than that in my sixties stuff so I take off my bra because I love being topless outside. Now you can watch as pose just for you in my sexy girdle and panties. If you like low angle shots with lots of great upskirt, panty and girdle pictures, then you will love this naughty and very glamorous picture set.

Number of pictures: 47
    Resolution: 666x1024
    File size: 6,7 MB

Download 07-11-2016-a-walk-in-the-park-in-a-girdle-with-julia - 6,7 MB

9. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-28-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-3

04-28-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-3

Original name:Cat fighting Slip Girls Part 3
    Date of Release: 04-28-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

Susan and I are both becoming exhausted with all the spanking, slapping and pillow fighting. She is lying back with her legs spread and her sexy panties right in front of me, her torn stockings looking so hot. I pull her panties aside and you can see the anticipation in her face as I bury my face between her legs and lick her pussy. I roll Susan over and have her sit on my face and the dirty girl is so horny she pushes her finger in her ass as I play with her panties and lick her. We roll over, spread our legs and grind our pussies together. The friction of the sexy panty material brings us both to orgasm. Then we kiss and make up and fret about our torn nylons.

Number of pictures: 50
    Resolution: 1024x705
    File size: 4,7 MB

Download 04-28-2016-cat-fighting-slip-girls-part-3 - 4,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

06-06-2016-an-afternoon-panty-fantasy

06-06-2016-an-afternoon-panty-fantasy

Original name:An Afternoon Panty Fantasy
    Date of Release: 06-06-2016
    Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Hardcore

I was lazing around one afternoon in a hot pink full slip with a white bra, white garter belt, tan ff stockings and some very sexy bikini briefs. I was reading an old bondage magazine and looking at pictures of a damsel in distress tied up. It made me sooo horny that I lifted up my slip and masturbated through my panties as I looked at the pictures. I was getting off looking at her panties because I have such a big panty fetish myself. I had a pair of pink bikini panties with me and I masturbate with them. As I get wetter and wetter I stuff them right inside my pussy. What a horny feeling wearing panties and stuffing another pair inside. I pull out my vibrator and still wearing my panties I rub it all over my clit with my legs spread wide, my panties pulled aside and the other pair just peeking out. This looks so sexy and as I cum, I pull the panties out of my pussy as my orgasm shoots through me. Then I show you just how wet these panties are as I rub them all over me. Aren't panties and lingerie just the best?

Number of pictures: 68
    File size: 7,7 MB

Download 06-06-2016-an-afternoon-panty-fantasy - 7,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

07-28-2016-cum-on-my-girdle-and-panties

07-28-2016-cum-on-my-girdle-and-panties

Original name:Cum on My Girdle and Panties
    Date of Release: 07-28-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Hardcore

Welcome to my bedroom. Oh, and while you are here, relax, loosen your tie and take your cock out of your trousers because I am going to let you peek up my mini dress and enjoy my black stocking tops. Slowly now, because there is more. I think you can see my flowery brief panties above my stockings and my pretty pink half slip with the lacy see through panels on the side. If I bend over, my dress rides up and you can see my full bottom panties and my girdle through my slip. Would you like me to lift my slip so you get a great view of my girdle? You have to promise me to wank harder. You will? Ok, I can see you are getting very wet so watch as I strip slowly, show off my vintage fifties full cup bra, my sexy white girdle and, of course, my panties which I can see are making you very horny. Come up close and look at my bra strap from the back and side. I know how much it turns you on to look at my big boobs in flowery brassieres up close like this. I will spread my legs for you now and pull out my tits as I point at your dick and order you to jerk off with me. Come in close so you can see my pussy with my panties pulled aside and my stockings tugging at my suspender straps. Are you ready? I know I am. Lets cum together and you can cum on my panties and girdle.

Number of pictures: 85
    Resolution: 1280x882
    File size: 8,9 MB

Download 07-28-2016-cum-on-my-girdle-and-panties - 8,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

07-02-2016-julias-sexy-panty-play

07-02-2016-julias-sexy-panty-play

Original name:Julia's Sexy Panty Play
    Date of Release: 07-02-2016
    Julia's Solo Hardcore

A tight white skirt, sixties white wide garter belt with tan seamed stockings, a vintage strapless push up brassiere with a halter top, and sixties sheer red nylon bikini panties under a very tight skirt. How sexy is that. Especially when I bend over and you can see my panty lines. Or if I stand over you so you can look right up my skirt at my stocking tops and panties. You know how much I love letting you look up my skirt. I hope your cock is in your hand now, because I am going to strip for you. I will lift my skirt and come up so close you can see my panties. They are so small and sheer and so close. I untie my halter top and pose in my sexy strapless bra. Don't you just love this all this sixties gear? I pull down my bra and show off my big boobies and I do so hope you are stroking yourself as you look at them...and my panties of course because I strip out of my skirt and play with them as you play with yourself. I pull them to the side. I pull them up really tight before I slide them off as you watch. Then I spread my legs wide and we masturbate together as you watch me rub myself with my sexy panties. Panties make me so horny. Wearing them, touching them and masturbating with them....as we cum together.

Number of pictures: 72
    File size: 6,3 MB

Download 07-02-2016-julias-sexy-panty-play - 6,3 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

08-08-2016-julia-changes-her-panties

08-08-2016-julia-changes-her-panties

Original name:Julia Changes Her Panties
    Date of Release: 08-08-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

I am wearing a very pretty full skirt sixties school teacher dress with my red slip, yellow sheer vintage briefs and a garter belt to hold up my stockings. But I thought you might like to see a selection of my panties. I have hundreds you know, but here are a few very sexy ones. I lift up my skirt, pull down my panties to my knees and show them off to you then I take them off and put on my sexy sixties stripper panties with the little skirt like fringe. These are so sexy all leopard print and lace. Very naughty for the time. I lift up my skirt again and pull my panties down, (I know you can see my pussy above my stocking tops) and try on a pair of sexy sixties red nylon bikinis and give you a good look at them stretched across my bottom. In fact I stand right over you so you can get a good view. I strip from my dress so you can see my yellow bra and my garter belt and I put some lacy white briefs over my red panties and you can see both pairs and my suspender belt. It looks very sexy. Then I put on a high waisted open bottom girdle. This is a true vintage girdle and I show it off with my yellow brassiere, two pairs of panties and my black stockings. I love my panties.

Number of pictures: 67
    Resolution: 438x680
    File size: 4,1 MB

Download 08-08-2016-julia-changes-her-panties - 4,1 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-27-2017-julia-and-the-new-maid-part-2

01-27-2017-julia-and-the-new-maid-part-2

Original name:Julia and the New Maid, Part 2
    Date of Release: 01-27-2017
    Cast: Afton, Julia
    Julia's Girl Girl

In part two, I make maid Afton watch as I do a striptease for her. You can watch if you like. I strip right down to my sexy stockings, black garter belt, bright red satin briefs and lacy black bra. You can lay on the floor and look right up my tight pencil skirt and see my panties if you like. But fair is fair and if I am going to take full advantage of my housemaid, I want to watch her undress. She slowly unzips her uniform dress to reveal a very sexy turquoise brassiere and folds the cups under so I can see her rock hard nipples. She shows off her shapely bottom in her sexy shiny briefs and pink suspender belt as her uniform falls to the floor. I make her put her apron back on because it is just so sexy. I lead Afton off to the bedroom dressed only in her lingerie where we kiss deeply. God I am so turned on. I lay her on the bed and begin to go down on her with her stockinged legs spread wide, still in her panties. There are so many great panty pictures in this photo set that I just had to mention it because I have such a great panty fetish myself.

Number of pictures: 54
    Resolution: 1024x706
    File size: 5,7 MB

Download 01-27-2017-julia-and-the-new-maid-part-2 - 5,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

10-29-2016-panty-cat-fight-gets-tough

10-29-2016-panty-cat-fight-gets-tough

Original nameanty Cat Fight Gets Tough
    Date of Release: 10-29-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl, Julia's Panties

Now it gets even tougher. I have Ashley pinned but she manages to shake me loose we lose our skirts and this turns into a free for all with panty gagging, stocking ripping, hair pulling, bra snapping and you get to see lots of great lingerie pictures and great wrestling scenes. Girls in garter belts and panties with torn stockings is very, very sexy.

Number of pictures: 108
    Resolution: 1280x882
    File size: 15,8 MB

Download 10-29-2016-panty-cat-fight-gets-tough - 15,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-11-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-2

04-11-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-2

Number of pictures: 49
    Resolution: 640x509
    File size: 3 MB

Original name:Two Stewardesses in Open Bottom Girdles Part 2
    Date of Release: 04-11-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl

Everyone loved part 1 of this series, but wait 'till you see part two. Watch us as we take this striptease to the limit. We are stripped to our bullet bras. Cathy keeps her pencil skirt on but lets you look up it, and I am stripped right down to my open bottom girdle, stockings, black pumps and genuine fifties black briefs. What happens next is sooooo sexy. Cathy takes an English cucumber, makes me spread my legs, pulls my black briefs to the side and puts it right in me. If this doesn't make you rock hard, watch as Cathy makes me strip out of my panties, makes me spread my legs with my pussy exposed, and puts the cucumber in her mouth and pushes it in even deeper, then we both put our fingers inside me at the same time. Cathy then makes me get on my hands and knees and takes me from behind with the cucumber in her mouth. And as always there are lots of close up details of my garter straps, baggy nylons and girdle. These are amazingly erotic photos.

Download 04-11-2016-two-stewardesses-in-open-bottom-girdles-part-2 - 3 MB

18. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-20-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-2

05-20-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-2

Original name:Julia and Seska, the Sexy Stocking Girls Part 2
    Date of Release: 05-20-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

Sexy Seska and I are both on top of the table necking in our short skirts, stockings and bras with lots of really sexy stockinged leg pictures. We both strip down to our lingerie. I have on black panties and a white open bottom girdle. Seska is wearing red bikini panties with a black garter belt and stockings. Two girls in stockings, panties, a girdle and suspender belt with lots of sexy poses. Seska gets my panties off, spreads my legs...still in my girdle and stockings and buries her face between my legs. As you can imagine we are both getting very horny. Then Seska spreads her legs and I pull her panties aside and go down on her as she moans with delight which makes me even hornier. There are so many good stocking, panty, girdle and garter belt pictures and great oral sex close ups. This is a very horny sexy underwear series.

Number of pictures: 90
    File size: 10,1 MB

Download 05-20-2016-julia-and-seska-the-sexy-stocking-girls-part-2 - 10,1 MB

Page 4 of 11 << First ... 23456 ... Last >>