Images

07-10-2016-julia-the-sixties-housewife-striptease

07-10-2016-julia-the-sixties-housewife-striptease

Original name:Julia the Sixties Housewife Striptease
    Date of Release: 07-10-2016
    Studio: FFStockings
    Cast: Julia
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

White briefs, red open bottom girdle, touchable fully fashioned stockings, red bullet bra, the sexiest white and gold slip, silver brocade pumps. All worn under a full skirt, pink housewife dress, just the kind I would have worn to the supermarket. The Sixties were such a great time for sexy clothes and that is exactly what you will see. I let you look right under my dress and get right up close to my stocking tops and garters as well as my girdle and panties. And I had a little boo boo with my stockings. They ripped right at the welt where they clip to my girdle and they got a bit wrinkled as well and you get to see all that in close up. I strip right down to my underwear and then I pull my panties down and show you my pussy as I put my fingers right inside. This looks so amazing I get horny just writing about it. This is just a fabulous vintage striptease that I know you will love.

Number of pictures: 43
    Resolution: 378x669
    File size: 2,1 MB

Download 07-10-2016-julia-the-sixties-housewife-striptease - 2,1 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-07-2016-a-walk-in-the-park

11-07-2016-a-walk-in-the-park

Original name:A Walk in the Park
    Date of Release: 11-07-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside, Julia Peeing

I love the autumn. It is such a lovely time to go walking. And today I am wearing a really short, really tight white mini and you can see my black sheer nylon bikini panties, black garter belt and stockings clearly. My black blouse is oh so sheer and my lavender and black brassiere shows through nicely as well. Why don't you just lean against that tree over there while I strip for you. I love outdoor flashing. Are you ready? I crouch down so you can see my panties up my skirt before I bend over so my skirt hikes up and you can see my stocking tops and the bottom of my panties and my panty and garter belt lines. Then I tease you as I slowly lift my skirt so you have a good look, up close of my sexy black underwear. But all of a sudden I have to pee desperately and what better place than in the park. I pull my black panties aside and pee on the ground as you watch. That feels so much better and I continue my striptease...slowly...piece by piece I remove my blouse, skirt and panties. Then I pose for you in my garter belt and stockings with my bra cups folded. Right outside in a busy downtown park.

Number of pictures: 92
    Resolution: 666x1024
    File size: 14 MB

Download 11-07-2016-a-walk-in-the-park - 14 MB

3. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

05-19-2016-julia-the-hippy-girl

05-19-2016-julia-the-hippy-girl

Original name:Julia the Hippy Girl
    Date of Release: 05-19-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Solo Hardcore

Ah the days of the mini before pantyhose. A flash of stocking top and a peek at sexy panties. I bet you miss them. I still wear minis and I still flash my stocking tops and I am going to do just that and more. My skirt is a low rise mini and you can see my panties and garter belt above my belt line and my stocking tops below my hemline. Now that is sexy. I bend over and you can see the triangle of my black panties below my skirt (if you look closely, you can see my pantylines) and I even stand over you so you can look up at my garter belt and stockings under my skirt. I slowly lift my skirt from the front, then from the back and I give you a good look at my black sheer nylon vintage bikini panties and lacy black garter belt. I strip out of my crotched top because I know you have been peeking at my black bra and want a better look. I pull my big titties out of my brassiere and open my legs so you can look up my skirt. Then I pose for you in my black bra, panties, garter belt, tan stockings and ankle strap heels. Such sexy black underwear. I spread my stockinged legs as wide as I can I masturbate in my sheer panties and hope you join me. Orgasms and black panties....wow.

Number of pictures: 81
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 9,4 MB

Download 05-19-2016-julia-the-hippy-girl - 9,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-16-2016-julias-window-striptease

11-16-2016-julias-window-striptease

Original name:Julia's Window Striptease
    Date of Release: 11-16-2016

Any chance of risky flashing and I am always available. This time it is in front of a window. Some passer by could get lucky if he would just look over. I am in an oh so sheer red shift dress that you can see everything through, black bra, black stockings, and very sexy bikini briefs. And I want you to pay close attention as I let you crawl right under my dress and you can see all of my sexy lingerie right up close. Don't you just love being under a girl's skirt when she is wearing a garter belt, panties and stockings? You can take your time because I am going to hike my dress all the way up so you can see all of my lingerie. In fact I pull my boobs out of my bra so you can see my big titties. I sit on the window sill and pull my panties to the side and well....wait till you see what I do with my fingers. I hope you are doing the same with your cock as you look at my sexy pictures.

Number of pictures: 59
    Resolution: 1024x705
    File size: 5,5 MB

Download 11-16-2016-julias-window-striptease - 5,5 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

01-02-2017-nurse-julia-takes-care-of-you

01-02-2017-nurse-julia-takes-care-of-you

Original name:Nurse Julia Takes Care of You
    Date of Release: 01-02-2017
    Julia's Solo Hardcore, Julia's Uniforms

This real nurse's uniform is a little short. In fact it is so short, my black panties are on display along with my garter belt and stockings. I hear you are not feeling well. A little overworked perhaps. I think I can help. I instruct you to put your hand on your cock and stroke yourself along with me and my huge cucumber. I pull my panties aside and slide it in my pussy and we jerk off together. I want you to keep stroking yourself as I strip for you. This is all very therapeutic, you know. I come up to you and push my panties in your face then get on my knees, open my mouth and invite you to put your cock in my throat, then I grab your dick and squeeze. I can feel how hard you are as you look at the bulge in my panties from my "cock" buried in my pussy being pushed deeper by my black panty crotch. Would you like to cum now?

Number of pictures: 95
    Resolution: 845x1280
    File size: 11,6 MB

Download 01-02-2017-nurse-julia-takes-care-of-you - 11,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

10-23-2016-sleazy-motel-panty-and-nylon-whores-continues

10-23-2016-sleazy-motel-panty-and-nylon-whores-continues

Original name:Sleazy Motel Panty and Nylon Whores Continues
    Date of Release: 10-23-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Girl Girl

You just knew this was going somewhere...somewhere very sleazy. Motel rooms are the perfect place for sleazy sex. We all get stripped to our lingerie and there is lots of big boob groping, panty pictures, spread stockinged legs in garter belts and girdle and some very sexy girl underwear groping and licking. But this gets even ruder as I fuck sexy busty Miss Lizz with a very big cucumber. I pull off her panties, put the cucumber in my mouth and stuff it into Miss Lizz's swollen pussy, still in her stockings and garter belt. Meanwhile, ZoeZane, panty and girdle whore that she is, has her legs spread in her panties and girdle and is masturbating as she watches me fuck Miss Lizz, still in my sexy vintage panties. This is getting very dirty and I do hope your cock is in your hand as you join ZoeZane and masturbate as you watch us have sex.

Number of pictures: 81
    Resolution: 1500x1000
    File size: 13,1 MB

Download 10-23-2016-sleazy-motel-panty-and-nylon-whores-continues - 13,1 MB

8. Liked by 1 user: sophie_bas_nylons

Elite Prospect
    Images

09-16-2016-stripping-outside-in-public

09-16-2016-stripping-outside-in-public

Original name:Stripping Outside in Public
    Date of Release: 09-16-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia Outside, Julia's Solo Glamour

I have been shopping all day in my sexy little top and my loose skirt. I have also been flirting as the wind has caught my skirt a few times and my stocking tops have been exposed. I also sat on a bench near a market having lunch and letting men look up my skirt as I crossed and uncrossed my legs. But now I am back and have stepped outside for an exciting flashing show for you. There are windows all around. Across the street, so close that I am sure others are catching the show as well. That is what makes flashing fun. I let you peek up my skirt at my shiny fuchsia nylon panties before I lift my skirt and show off for you. My waistband is so low; you can see my garter belt above my skirt as well. Then I strip out of my skirt and top and show off right there, with people watching, in my garter belt, stockings, bra and panties. This is so damn exciting. I actually strip right down to my garter belt, heels and stockings and spread my legs wide, right outside and you can come right in close and see everything. What a sexy afternoon this is.

Number of pictures: 89
    File size: 10,4 MB

Download 09-16-2016-stripping-outside-in-public - 10,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

11-13-2016-julia-the-wet-secretary

11-13-2016-julia-the-wet-secretary

Original name:Julia the Wet Secretary
    Date of Release: 11-13-2016
    peeing, Secretary Julia

I can be such a tart and today I was in the mood. I am at my desk in my white blouse and yellow pencil skirt....of course with my black stockings, bra, panties and garter belt when I spilled a little water from a glass. Well didn't it just soak my blouse and you can see my black bra right through it. Being the adventurous girl I am, I soaked my skirt as well. You can see my panties, stockings and garter belt clearly..in close up, from under my glass top desk as I sit on it before I strip to show off my soaking wet underwear and stockings. Wow is this one sexy, wet striptease. You can watch me standing right over you as the water drips off my lingerie...just before I remove my panties. Transparent wet clothes are just too damn sexy.

Number of pictures: 76
    Resolution: 683x1024
    File size: 7,1 MB

Download 11-13-2016-julia-the-wet-secretary - 7,1 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

06-18-2016-julias-hidden-strap-on

06-18-2016-julias-hidden-strap-on

Original name:Julia's Hidden Strap On
    Date of Release: 06-18-2016
    Julia's Solo Hardcore

I have a secret. If you look closely you can see the little "bulge" in my long pleated skirt. It's like a little tent. Ah you know what it is don't you? If I pull my skirt tight, from behind you can see my panty lines, and my garter belt lines and something else. Outside my panties. I tell you to unzip your fly and grab your cock because I am going to lift my dress slowly above the tops of my stockings, show you my very sexy black garter belt and red sheer vintage briefs, but over my briefs.are you ready. A big, plastic cock in a sexy black leather harness. Hmmm. I wonder what I could do with this? I hope you are jerking off right now, because I am going to strip right down to my panties and lingerie and grab my cock. In fact we can jerk off together as I turn it around and jam it inside me as you masturbate and watch. This is just so naughty and we can both cum together if you like.

Number of pictures: 65
    File size: 6,2 MB

Download 06-18-2016-julias-hidden-strap-on - 6,2 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

06-09-2016-black-panties-tight-white-skirt

06-09-2016-black-panties-tight-white-skirt

Original name:Black Panties, Tight White Skirt
    Date of Release: 06-09-2016

I love these panties. They are sexy, sheer, black and have white frills across the bottom. Very girly. And when I wear them under a tight skirt, they show quite nicely. You can also clearly see the bumps from my garter belt. Along with a sheer blouse with a black bra, black seamed stockings, and heels, this outfit always turns heads. Men love panty lines and love to peek up my skirt. Which I always encourage and you can get an even better look as I stand over you so you can look under my skirt at my panties and stocking tops. I lift my skirt all the way to show off my black panties and black garter belt. I do hope you have your cock in your hand, because I am going to strip, tease and show off my very sexy bra and underwear. I pull my big titties out of my brassiere, pull my panties down around my ankles and masturbate with my two favorite dildos. I want you to stroke your cock along with me, look at all the close ups of my ass and pussy as I show off for you, and we can cum Shall I pull up my panties now?

Number of pictures: 110
    Resolution: 1280x882
    File size: 11,6 MB

Download 06-09-2016-black-panties-tight-white-skirt - 11,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

04-10-2016-the-slip-ladies-susans-first-lesbian-experience-part-3

04-10-2016-the-slip-ladies-susans-first-lesbian-experience-part-3

Original name:The Slip Ladies (Susan's First Lesbian Experience) Part 3
    Date of Release: 04-10-2016
    Julia's Girl Girl

Part 3 continues...The action is getting very hot and heavy. Susan is getting totally into lesbian sex. Julia removes her panties and tells Susan to lick her pussy. Susan is now eager and gets in between Julia's long stockinged legs and begins to pleasure Julia as only a woman can. It is amazing how eager Susan is. Julia has even more surprises in store for Susan. She pulls out a black leather strap on dildo much to Susan's surprise and growing delight. She asks Susan to fuck her with it and straps it on her. Julia takes it deep in her throat as Susan looks down. Julia gets on her knees and Susan slams the strap on deep in her pussy and fucks her like a man. This is such a hot scene. But there is even more as Julia pulls another trick out of her little bag. A double dildo and two vibrators. Both girls spread their legs wide and take the dildo deep in their pussies. They grind their pussies together as the huge dildo disappears inside them. They take their vibrators and vibrate their clits and with much pussy grinding have wild orgasms. Julia can be such a wicked temptress and another innocent woman is seduced by the pleasures of wild lesbian nylon stocking sex.

Number of pictures: 99
    File size: 9,2 MB

Download 04-10-2016-the-slip-ladies-susans-first-lesbian-experience-part-3 - 9,2 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

12-30-2016-sex-outdoors-on-the-front-porch-the-horny-photographer-strikes-again

12-30-2016-sex-outdoors-on-the-front-porch-the-horny-photographer-strikes-again

Original name:Sex Outdoors on the Front Porch The Horny Photographer strikes again
    Date of Release: 12-30-2016
    Julia Outside, Julia's Boy Girl

It was a warm day and the horny photographer was up to his old tricks. He said he was working too hard and needed a little "relaxation". Right. Here I am outside in my lacy bikini panties, my fabulous flowery brassiere, stockings and suspenders, and heels. And he is demanding sex before he will get back behind the damn camera. If the truth were told, I was actually in the mood because showing off in my underwear when I am outside always gets me going. I put up a bit of an argument, but he was firm. So I danced for him and could see just how excited he was getting. I knew a blow job was in order. So as I am going down on his erect cock, he demands I step out of my panties and show him my tits while he watches, then sit on his cock. Well, what's a girl to do? I am in a bit of a pickle so I slide my panties down, climb on his lap and take his cock deep in me. Right outside in plain view of anyone passing by, I fuck him silly still in my stockings and garter belt. He even sticks his fingers right in my ass at the same time. What a randy bugger. And for the grand finale, he insists that I suck his cock again and wants to cum all over my face. Oh well, another day on the front porch with a load of cum on my face. Like I said, what's a girl to do?

Number of pictures: 63
    Resolution: 662x1024
    File size: 6,4 MB

Download 12-30-2016-sex-outdoors-on-the-front-porch-the-horny-photographer-strikes-again - 6,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

07-14-2016-black-underwear-bondage-lesbians

07-14-2016-black-underwear-bondage-lesbians

Original name:Black Underwear Bondage Lesbians
    Date of Release: 07-14-2016
    Julia Garter Belts, Julia's Girl Girl

Vintage black panties, garter belts, bras and stockings are hot. Being tied up, bound to the banister with my legs spread and blindfolded is sleazy, sexy and horny. I am tied up, my legs spread in my tan stockings and six inch black patent heels and I have no idea what is going to happen. DirtyAngie has a bondage fetish and she has made sure I am secure on the stairs. She starts feeling me up over my lacy bra. You can see her big black sheer briefs over her garter belt as she gropes me all over. She rubs my pussy through my shiny panties, pulls them aside and starts eating me out. I am totally in the dark and the sensations are overwhelming. Angie's ass in her big panties is amazing to see. She fingers me, makes me suck her firm titties then takes a cops baton to my pussy and fucks me hard with it. While she is fucking me with this huge piece of wood, she licks my asshole under my panties. I am in heaven. This is bound to get even sleazier.

Number of pictures: 106
    Resolution: 1500x1028
    File size: 12,6 MB

Download 07-14-2016-black-underwear-bondage-lesbians - 12,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

08-15-2016-julia-the-sixties-secretary

08-15-2016-julia-the-sixties-secretary

Original name:Julia the Sixties Secretary
    Date of Release: 08-15-2016
    Julia's Panties

Here I am hanging out at the water cooler in a very short, very tight leopard print skirt, knee high boots and a low cut top. If you look closely, you can see my demi bra and my nipples poking through. I lift my skirt for you so you can see my vintage full cut sheer white briefs with my sixties garter belt underneath. Then I bend over so you can look up my skirt. I stand over you so you are inches away from my panties under my skirt. You can see the stitching. I squat down and you can see my panties above my stocking tops. I do a slow and sexy striptease and lingerie show. Lots of great panty, bra, garter belt and stocking pictures before I pull down my sexy panties, play with them around my stockings, and then let them drop around my leather boots as I step out of them. If you enjoy fabulous sheer panties and real garter belts and stockings with boots, this is a fabulous photo set.

Number of pictures: 80
    File size: 6,8 MB

Download 08-15-2016-julia-the-sixties-secretary - 6,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

08-08-2016-pink-panties-and-a-gold-girdle

08-08-2016-pink-panties-and-a-gold-girdle

Original nameink Panties and a Gold Girdle
    Date of Release: 08-08-2016
    Julia's Girdle, Julia's Slips, Julia's Solo Glamour

I am wearing a fabulous sixties outfit with a full skirt and strappy sandals. If you lie down on my floor, you can look up my skirt and see my shiny pink panties, shiny bronze slip, and a hint of my bright gold open bottom girdle. I squat down to let you look up my legs at my stocking tops and panties. I slowly lift my skirt and show off my panty lines through my sexy slip then I lift my skirt and slip all the way so you can enjoy my long stockinged legs, open bottom girdle, and pink panties. I lift my top and show off my snake skin print full cup brassiere. Then I do a sexy striptease for you and you can watch me walk around in my sexy stockings, girdle, bra and panties before I take off my bra to give you a good view of my big titties. I even open my legs, pull my shiny pink panties aside and let you look at my pussy, still in my girdle, heels, and stockings.

Number of pictures: 74
    Resolution: 836x1280
    File size: 8,8 MB

Download 08-08-2016-pink-panties-and-a-gold-girdle - 8,8 MB

Page 3 of 11 << First 12345 ... Last >>