Elite Prospect
    Images

bjs-1st-visit

bjs-1st-visit

Original name:BJ's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Aug 07, 2015
    Studio: GloryHoleSwallow
    Cast: BJ
    12 Cumshots, Blonde, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, First Black Cock, Interracial, Load Master, Masturbation, Oral Creampie, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

Wait until you guys check out this little blonde cum lover! You'll see why her friends call her "BJ". If you enjoy this one you're going to love her second visit to the Gloryhole because she gets better with each visit. This girl is the real deal and couldn't get enough cum down her throat.
    I definitely want to let her lose in the Theater Room but she was having so much fun sucking off random guys through the Gloryhole that I didn't want to break her stride. A gangbang is in her near future!
    Not only was this her first visit to an Adult Bookstore Gloryhole, it was also the first time she saw a black cock. She got extremely turned on getting that guy off so she might be hooked on BBC.
    The "Load Master" showed up today to devastate her with a monster load so we got to see her "Holy Shit" face as cum poured all over her face and mouth. I consider this one of the best visits I've had so far.

Number of pictures: 154
    Resolution: 1920x1080
    File size: 49,4 MB

Download bjs-1st-visit - 49,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

daryas-1st-visit

daryas-1st-visit

Original namearya's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Jan 08, 2016
    Cast: Darya
    10 Cumshots, Brunette, Fingering, Mask, Pussy Lick, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos

In July of 2012 two special things happened. I took the amazing MILF Heather to the Gloryhole for her first visit and I let her wear a mask to hide her identity. At the time she told me it was so her work wouldn't find out but she later told me it was also because her hubby didn't know she was there blowing a bunch of strangers.
    Heather was amazing and I knew the only way she would do it was if she could wear a mask. The only problem with that is since then other girls asked if they could wear masks to avoid being discovered. I'm not a huge fan of masks but if the girl is hot and I think you guys will enjoy her I'll allow it.
    Alana asked me if I could take one of her Russian friends to the Gloryhole while wearing a mask I was hesitant until she sent me some selfies of her. Damn this girl is hot! She could barely speak any English but most of us are here to watch girls suck cock so I'm sure that doesn't matter. Speaking of that, can someone tell me what she says at the end of the video? It's Russian and sounds hot but she could be saying "I'm about to puke up all this cum"...lol
    She was so hot and sucked dick so well that she made 10 guys cum in 30 mins! Haley was the only other girl to come close to that. Alana told me Darya would only try it once but she had so much fun that she wants me to take her again. I'm hoping I could get both in the booth at the same time.

Number of pictures: 67
    File size: 25,9 MB

Download daryas-1st-visit - 25,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

nekos-1st-visit

nekos-1st-visit

Original name:Neko's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: May 08, 2014
    Cast: Neko
    10 Cumshots, Brunette, Fingering, Fucking, Gagging, Glasses, Masturbation, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos, Thin, Toy

Bonus Update: I call Neko the "Nerdy Nympho" because she's an Electrical Engineer who likes stuff like spontaneous orgies and sucking off random strangers at the Gloryhole. I'll let her explain the orgy part but I'll show you the Gloryhole action.
    She struggled with a few loads but got them down and kept chugging right along...literally! I know some of you like chicks wearing glasses at the Gloryhole so I let her leave them on the entire time. Now that I think of it, I should have had her take a facial to put a nice coat of jizz on them.
    The guys really liked finger banging her pussy and a few got to take it for a rip including Mr. Mushroom. That fat cock stretched her pussy out pretty good and her "O" face turned into a "Holy Shit" face pretty quick. If you ever wondered what Popeye's girlfriend looks like sucking and fucking now is your chance.

Number of pictures: 88
    File size: 31,4 MB

Download nekos-1st-visit - 31,4 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

gabrielas-1st-visit

gabrielas-1st-visit

Original name:Gabriela's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Oct 11, 2013
    Cast: Gabriela
    8 Cumshots, Brunette, Fingering, Glasses, Handjob, Interracial, Latina, Masturbation, Petite, Piercings, Shaved, Tattoos, Toy

I think poor Gabriela was a little overwhelmed by the raunchy Gloryhole environment and all the strange cocks but she hunkered down and satisfied every cock that poked through the hole. She didn't really go into the details but I have a feeling it was her boyfriends idea to have her suck off a bunch of guys at the Gloryhole. I wanted to chat with her more in the hallway during the interview but I could tell she was getting a bit nervous and freaked out but some of the guys lurking around so I got her into the booth as fast as I could. Most girls get over the nervousness when they get that first cock to suck on. The first cock is normally a great ice breaker.
    In regard to cum swallowing, there are three types of girls; Non-Tasters, Tasters and Super-Tasters. To a Non-Taster, all cum tastes the same and they can only distinguish texture and volume. Tasters can tell the difference between one load and another. Super-Tasters can almost tell you what each guy ate that day. Gabriela is either a Taster or a Super-Taster.
    Speaking of taste, she got her first taste of black cock today! I love the look on a girl's face when they see a black cock poke through the Gloryhole like it never dawned on them that it was a possibility. I think her b/f told her she didn't have to suck off black guys but it's pretty hard to reject one when it's staring her in the face. Besides, she couldn't let that dude go home with a boner in his hand. She's a cute sub Latina so she gets extra points for that.

Number of pictures: 67
    File size: 25,2 MB

Download gabrielas-1st-visit - 25,2 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

evas-5th-visit

evas-5th-visit

Original name:Eva's 5th Visit
    Date of Release: May 18, 2012
    Cast: Eva
    11 Cumshots, Anal, Bareback, BBW, Big Tits, Booth Fucking, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Fucking, Interracial, Latina, Shaved

Eva's back and she got black! Black cock in her ass that is! I had no clue how much she loved getting fucked in the ass until today. I was hoping to get a creampie on video but her ass is so tight that it didn't want to release the load. No problem, she took plenty of loads in the other end and got nice and messy at the Gloryhole. I got a chance to interview her and her man to get a perspective on how going to the Gloryhole affects their sex life and it was very interesting. As you can see, it was a pretty busy day at the Gloryhole and she went home very satisfied. I'm sure she's going to get more of the same when she gets home. Some of these guys were saving up to give her a nice cum deposit!

Number of pictures: 50
    File size: 9,3 MB

Download evas-5th-visit - 9,3 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

ashley-bs-2nd-visit

ashley-bs-2nd-visit

Original name:Ashley B's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Apr 12, 2013
    Cast: AshleyB
    9 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fucking, Interracial, Piercings, Tattoos

There's one thing that stands out with Ashley, besides her huge tits, and that's her amazing tongue skills while giving head. I'd love to know exactly how many cocks she sucked in her lifetime because you can easily tell she had plenty of practice. I think every guy has had a girl like Ashley at one point or another who gives the kind of head that you save in your spank highlight reel. Ashley loves to tease cocks with her talented tongue to get the guy good and ready before letting him release. She found that doing this makes the guy shoot a bigger load. She can keep a guy on edge for a long time before finally allowing him to release and you can tell when she gets to that point. Once she wants that load, there's no point in even attempting to hold it back...she's getting that load!

Number of pictures: 64
    Resolution: 800x450
    File size: 16,5 MB

Download ashley-bs-2nd-visit - 16,5 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

shelbys-6th-visit-part-1

shelbys-6th-visit-part-1

Original name:Shelby's 6th Visit (Part 1)
    Date of Release: Jul 30, 2011
    Cast: Shelby
    Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Petite, Piercings, Tattoos

Shelby is a Gloryhole Super star that will suck off and swallow every guy that shows up to deposit a hot load in her mouth. I don't think she can ever have enough cum in her belly but I'm determined to get enough guys to show up to find out what her limit is. How many do you think her limit is?

Number of pictures: 74
    File size: 19,1 MB

Download shelbys-6th-visit-part-1 - 19,1 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

joanies-2nd-visit

joanies-2nd-visit

Original name:Joanie's 2nd Visit
    Date of Release: Feb 19, 2016
    Cast: Joanie
    14 Cumshots, Booth Fucking, Fingering, First Black Cock, Fucking, Interracial, Masturbation, Petite, Redhead, Shaved, Theater Room

This is Joanie's second visit to the Gloryhole and some unexpected things happened this time around. When I took her the first time she was dating some guy and because of that she was funny about letting guys fuck her. In fact, she didn't even want guys fingering her. It wasn't until the end of the visit when she finally flashed us her fire crotch. She said it was due to being nervous which I can completely understand. That all changed this time.
    We didn't get to chat much last time before getting into the booth so this time we get to hear how horny this little snowboarder really is. I wanted to get her into the Theater Room and maybe even in the Swing Room but I knew she had to be warmed up first. After blowing one guy she was ready to venture outside the Gloryhole booth and into the Theater Room. This is where things got interesting. She took care of the first guy pretty quick and moved onto a big black dick. Once she got him nice and hard she looked up and told him how big his cock was. Then a few sucks later she blurts out "Can I fuck you?". I wasn't expecting that and thought it would take a lot more work than that to get her to fuck. I won't spoil the video but she got super horny and let a few more guys fuck her in the Theater Room and Gloryhole booth, including a monster black cock that stretched her tight white pussy out. FYI, her first Gloryhole visit was the first time she sucked a black cock and this visit was the first time she fucked a black cock.
    We get to see a very different Joanie during this visit. She's young and strong but 14 random cocks wore her ass out! I doubt her boyfriend will getting inside that pussy for a few days.

Number of pictures: 91
    File size: 26,8 MB

Download joanies-2nd-visit - 26,8 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

evas-1st-visit-part-3

evas-1st-visit-part-3

Original name:Eva's 1st Visit (Part 3)
    Date of Release: Jun 11, 2011
    BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Deepthroat, Dick Sucking Lips, Latina, MILF, Tattoos

I didn't realize it at the time but Eva got 15 cumshots in the 2 hours she was at the Gloryhole! This innocent looking Latina really knows how to handle a group of cocks! I bet her boyfriend fucked her brains out when she got home.

Number of pictures: 36
    File size: 8,6 MB

Download evas-1st-visit-part-3 - 8,6 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

faiths-3rd-visit

faiths-3rd-visit

Original name:Faith's 3rd Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 04, 2015
    Cast: Faith
    12 Cumshots, Deepthroat, Facial, Fingering, Fucking, Gang Bang, Handjob, Interracial, Redhead, Shaved, Squirt, Swing Room, Tattoos

Faith's Gloryhole adventures don't need much description because they are all awesome! This smoke'n hot redhead always brings her A-Game and is ready to play. I could tell as soon as we met today that she was horny and ready for this one.
    She got off to a good start with a monster black cock. She's a small chick so I wasn't sure if she could even get that huge thing in her mouth but she worked that dick until she got her prize. After a few warm-up cocks I took her into the "Swing Room" where she got gang banged in a sex swing. I think she's hooked on sex swings after this one. Some guy with a long cock banged the hell out of her and made her squirt several times while others stood around using her mouth. It was hot watching her squirm around as she got her tight puffy pussy drilled by random guys.
    Before she got dehydrated from all the squirting, we returned to the Gloryhole booth where she continued to service strangers with her amazing mouth. She even showed us a special little trick.

Number of pictures: 168
    File size: 50,7 MB

Download faiths-3rd-visit - 50,7 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

evas-2nd-visit-part-1

evas-2nd-visit-part-1

Original name:Eva's 2nd Visit (Part 1)
    Date of Release: Aug 20, 2011
    BBW, Big Tits, Brunette, Dick Sucking Lips, Latina, MILF, Tattoos

Members voted Eva as the the #1 girl they wanted to see return to the Gloryhole and this video shows why she's a favorite. Eva showed up ready for action and milked 9 cocks completely dry with her flawless oral technique! This was a unique situation because her boyfriend loves when she goes there to suck and swallow random guys and even called her in between cocks to ask how many she serviced so far. I bet she got a nice stiff cock that night when she got home.

Number of pictures: 102
    File size: 23,9 MB

Download evas-2nd-visit-part-1 - 23,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

camerons-2nd-visit-part-1

camerons-2nd-visit-part-1

Original name:Cameron's 2nd Visit (Part 1)
    Date of Release: Jul 06, 2011
    Cast: Cameron
    Big Tits, Brunette, Facial, Handjob, Masturbation, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos

Cameron was in a really playful and horny mood during her 2nd visit to the Gloryhole. She loves playing with cocks before making them shoot their loads in her mouth, on her face and on her big DD tits! You guys will get a kick out of how she rates cumshots. The girls have a hard time telling when the cock is about to shoot because they can't see their body language and one guy shot a huge load that got her in the eye. Most girls wouldn't be too happy about that but Cameron got a thrill out of it.

Number of pictures: 50
    File size: 14,5 MB

Download camerons-2nd-visit-part-1 - 14,5 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

tracis-1st-visit

tracis-1st-visit

Original name:Traci's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: May 16, 2014
    Cast: Traci
    6 Cumshots, Blonde, Facial, Fingering, Gagging, Handjob, Interracial, Load Master, Mask, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos

New girl Traci got a lot of votes during the latest poll where I let the Members pick the "Next Update" so I figured you guys would be happy to see her sooner than later. At a quick glance, you'd swear she's related to Summer A but she sucks cock like Heather. That's a nice mix if you ask me. They are both tall blondes with that hot Volley Ball body.
    Do to her career and family situation, she only agreed to be on video if she could wear a mask at the Gloryhole. I'm sure that it won't bother you guys to see a hot blonde gobbling down the goo while wearing a mask. Up until today, she's only sucked off two different guys in her life. She was in for a big surprise today. Speaking of a big surprise, some guy showed up that must have been saving his load up all month. This guy really unloaded on her and even after her relatively tiny mouth was completely full of cum, the spillage was huge! Check out the cum that landed on her leg, and this is while her mouth was overflowing with his load. Only a few girls could have handled that monster load. Wait until you see the "Holy Shit" look on her face and the cum kept pouring into her mouth. Her lips were trembling and everything, probably wondering if it was ever going to stop filling her mouth.
    The guys were enjoying her body today and finger banging the hell out of her tight pussy. All these tall chick are super tight for some reason. I don't know which was was more of a turn on, the squishing noise her wet pussy was making or her reaction and saying "Oh my gosh, oh my gosh" as they probed her G-Spot. She was a fun girl and has already told a few of her hot friends who are now interested in having their own first Gloryhole adventure.

Number of pictures: 98
    File size: 37,3 MB

Download tracis-1st-visit - 37,3 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

taylors-4th-visit

taylors-4th-visit

Original name:Taylor's 4th Visit
    Date of Release: Mar 09, 2012
    Cast: Taylor
    5 Cumshots, Big Tits, Brunette, Interracial, MILF, Petite, Shaved, Tattoos

Taylor has her 4th Gloryhole adventure and gets a nice belly full of cum this time! She doesn't just suck cocks, she devours them with her amazing mouth and incredible oral skills. I know there are a lot of Taylor fans out there and I'm with you on this one guys! When she shows up at the Gloryhole the energy changes and you can actually feel her sexuality, she radiates it!

Number of pictures: 62
    File size: 9,9 MB

Download taylors-4th-visit - 9,9 MB

Elite Prospect
    Images

savannah-cs-1st-visit

savannah-cs-1st-visit

Original name:Savannah C's 1st Visit
    Date of Release: Dec 06, 2013
    Cast: SavannahC
    10 Cumshots, Big Clit, Brunette, Deepthroat, Fingering, Interracial, Shaved, Tall, Tattoos

I literally met Savannah just as this interview started and to be honest, I didn't expect her to be the complete cock freak that she is. She definitely puts out the horny vibe but you never really know what's going to happen at the Gloryhole until the girl gets in booth and goes to work on the cocks. Well, I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and I know the guys on the other side of the wall were having a good time.
    She's the kind of girl who likes to play with cocks and wants to make the blowjob last as long as it can but even then most of the guys couldn't hold on very long. An example of how much she loves cock is when she would blow and ex-b/f for hours on end and not let him cum so she had a hard cock to suck on. That must have been one hell of a pop at the end and I'm sure she enjoyed every drop!
    I was hoping that her hot friend who dropped her off would join her for some "oral support" but she was a little camera shy, maybe next time. The good news is Savannah has a younger sister that is suppose to be smoking hot and wants to try the Gloryhole with her. I'll do naked back flips down the street to make that one happen so stay tuned.
    I was so sure that you guys would like this little nympho that I already took her for more visits and she got hornier each time. I know how much you guys like bareback creampies at the Gloryhole so I'm going to deliver the goods with her second visit. Now that I found a smoke'n hot babe that likes bareback, my next goal is to team her up with another girl to eat a few loads out her freshly fucked pussy. Wouldn't that be hot!

Number of pictures: 335
    File size: 119,2 MB

Download savannah-cs-1st-visit - 119,2 MB

Page 4 of 24 << First ... 2345614 ... Last >>